Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Remembering a promise..[P,Viper/Akina.] Empty Remembering a promise..[P,Viper/Akina.]

Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:34 am
Viper is not sure why, in his dreams a girls face is seen recently, long black hair and a kind smile, in his dream he is seen going to the library. This has been going on for a few days now, Viper can not remember why this library has importance, only that he feels he needs to go here for something.
Viper arrives at the library in his summer Uchiha uniform, his raven black hair highly visible without his hat which reaches his mid back spiking greatly. His twin frontal bangs part from the center of his hair line and frame his face in an icicle fashion, his Konohagakure no Sato headband mostly hidden behind his hair.
Viper proceeds to the back oh the library, he doesn't know what he is looking for, only that he needs to be here.

(Sake rly messes with your mind XD)
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

Remembering a promise..[P,Viper/Akina.] Empty Re: Remembering a promise..[P,Viper/Akina.]

Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:16 pm
Akina wandered through the halls of the library. It was a sight that took her by complete surprise. There were many books here, and suddenly, the girl had the urge to read them all. A few people milled about, not really showing interest in anything in particular. The Hyuuga's eyes fell on the jutsu section. She wondered silently if this would help further her Byakugan studies. She supposed it might, but something prickled at the back of her mind.

She turned her head from side to side cautiously, the weight of her headband around her neck moved a little heavily with her head. She had been having recurring dreams about drinking a lot of sake with a person who seemed to be none other than the Hokage. Impossible, had I done such a thing, the Hokage would surely have skinned me alive, and my aunt would have finished the job the Hokage started. Her aunt had been acting very jumpy around her as of late, but the girl dismissed it promptly from her mind.

Her dark blue yukata swished lightly as she fingered a volume of jutsu carefully. Her hair had grown enough for her to tie back with a simple ribbon, which was black, to match her obi and geta. She saw movement in the corner of her eye and noted a man moving along. Figuring he was just another wanderer, she let the man pass by without a second thought. Suddenly, she stopped herself, realizing that the man's face was strikingly similar to the drinking buddy from her dreams. She walked out of the jutsu section until she was in front of the man. She kept her eyes low, and bent her waist down until she was nearly touching the floor. "Excuse me, are you Hokage-sama?" Her voice was low, as to not attract the attention of others.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Remembering a promise..[P,Viper/Akina.] Empty Re: Remembering a promise..[P,Viper/Akina.]

Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:57 pm
Viper wanders the librairy for some time looking for a reason to be here, is is then the girls steps forth her beauty radiating off of her, the familiar face from his dreams.
He hears her soft voice, it questions his identity.
Viper chuckles softly, he truly must look different older, he speaks softly aswell. "Yes I am.." Vipers mind trails back to the recent dreams, he recalls a name. "Akina?" He questions with a slightly confused tone.
What would he say if this truly was the girl from his dreams, could he just bluntly say he was dreaming about this girl? What would she think of him, would she think he was a strange pervert?
Even if the worst happened, he still needed to find out the cause of these dreams.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:54 pm
Akina's body shuddered for some reason when the Hokage confirmed her suspicion. As he said her name, her face turned slightly rosy, as she tried to recall why he knew her name. As she rose from her bow, she did something that felt familiar. Silvery eyes met his black ones. She commanded her eyes to stay firm on his face, and they did not move. "Yes...Hokage-sama, it is I, Akina." Her voice was somewhat formal. This was, after all, the world of the shinobi, and if the Hokage wished it, her offense of looking at him directly could get her killed.

"May...I call you...Viper...Hokage-sama?" Her voice was soft, as her tongue tripped around the syllables in his name, and part of her was shocked she had actually spoken so forthrightly.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:58 pm
His ears hear his name be spoken by her soft voice, very few actually say his name, the main one being his brother. A soft smile forms on his lips hearing the way she says it, he speaks.
"Yes you may." to this he ducks his head a tad bowing towards her, he now speaks the subject that has been on his mind for a while, he takes a chance planning his words carefully as to not sound crazy, or creepy.
"Akina I....I know this may sound strange but, I have been seeing your face in my dreams for some time now. The image is blurry but I had the strangest feeling to come here today, forgive me if this sounds strange.." His right hand makes its way towards his hair, his fingertips scratching softly as he waits nervously for her reply.
Thinking more about the dreams he recalls only fragments of events, the most vivid image is that of the two drinking Sake at the bar, perhaps this is why he does not remember anything the rest of the events a blur.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:52 pm
Akina smiled slightly as he answered her softly. She acknowledged his bow with a short one of her own. Then, he started exclaiming about his dreams. The girl found herself blushing slightly as the Hokage touched her hair. Something about the gesture comforted her, and it reaffirmed the dreams she had been happening to her as well.

"Ano...V-Viper-sama. Either...we had the same dream, or that actually happened..." She carefully took his hand off her hair and took a step back from him. "I...remember...drinking a lot...of sake?" She rubbed the back of her head as though it hurt. "Come to think of it, I did have a bad headache a few days ago and no one knew why..."
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:07 am
e]His right hand makes its way towards his hair, his fingertips scratching softly as he waits nervously for her reply.

I scratched my own head not yours, but oh well, I guess I am scratching you like a dog now lol xP]

Viper chuckles softly, he remembers being invited for the Raikage's birthday but even that is a blur, what did he do? Sadly Viper can not remember anything.
"I guess both of us got a little carried away that night.." He says with a nervous smile, although the Hokage looked much older, his mind was still that of a thirteen year old.
"Perhaps, if you want, we could get to know each other better, and this time actually remember it." He says with a soft smile.
If only he remembered what they did on that night, though for some reason it did not matter, the two were together once again, destiny would decide their next steps.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:22 am
Akina looked at Viper and smiled slightly. "Yeah...I guess we did. I'm just surprised you and my aunt didn't kill me for such an escapade." She laughed lightly, as to not disturb anyone. She smiled a little more. "I would like that, Viper-sama." She snickered slightly as a blurry thought entered her mind. "I think you asked me something like 'Do you want some Uchiha in you?' You must have been pretty drunk."

She turned to the books once more. "Can you keep a secret?"
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:55 am
Vipers eyes go wide, he finds his palm impacting his own face, did he really use that pick up line? STUPID! He curses himself in his head, he does how ever play back. "Well, what did ya say?" he says in a playful tone flirting a bit.
He watches her turn towards to the books as he gets closer, "Sure what is it?"
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:02 am
Akina laughed slightly. "I'm pretty sure you got slightly miffed at me for being very factual with you while wanting nothing to do with you...I admit, from what I remember, you made me really mad, but then, once you calmed down a bit, I was having fun." Her smile was a bit suggestive in the way that she had caught his flirtatious nature.

When he asked what her secret was, the girl hung her head. "I'm afraid I'm not a very good Hyuuga. See...I haven't unlocked my Kekkei Genkai or techniques just yet. I guess I've spent too much time thinking about what to do. Do you think anything here would help me?" Silvery eyes looked into his, but then there was a questioning look in her eyes.

"I need a library card too, right?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum