Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chikari
Chikari
Citizen
Stat Page : The Phoenix
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 0

Olive Branch Style: Please Let Me In Empty Olive Branch Style: Please Let Me In

Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:55 pm
Against all odds, the crestfallen ronin survived the harsh landscape of the deserts long enough to make it to Sunagaure's Cleft Gates. She was lucky there was enough civilized folks scattered along the way to keep her dehydrating to death, and that she was able to pocket various sums of ryo that she noticed hidden away under the hot granules of sand she traveled through nearly nonstop. Dressing as one of the common folk really does wonders for you when you're in dire straits, it seemed; and it helped that she preferred simple garbs over the extravagance of modern society anyway. Better job the job, and for her soul. Disregarding that tidbit, her eyes widened with anticipation once she notices the telltale sign of the Village Hidden in the Sand, her couple days of fasting soon about to end, assuming that she's going to get let in. A part of her most certainly would rather get in the right and proper way, since anything less would result in her having to move on. Breaking her code wasn't worth surviving in this circumstance, after all.

Taking haggard steps, one after another towards the gateway, she stops around ten meters away in order to give whoever may be guarding this station ample distance to investigate her appearance. Before she got in viewing distance, she also made sure that her identification papers were out and in both of her hands, in order to ensure that no one would think she's trying to draw a weapon. Of course, one glance at her would let anyone know she's not a threat. It's clear she hasn't eaten much, and her bruises still haven't recovered since that fateful day she arrived on the borders, paired alongside her clothing being torn in different areas, and her hair looking disheveled and in need of a proper bath. Not to mention, all she has from the onset is a pouch of money on her right side, and as a person she looks entirely unremarkable, even if a little pretty.

Wanting to not make a fuss, she eagerly awaits someone to approach her, her steel blue pupils darting side to side in search for movement other than the occasional spec of dust that floats through the air. She couldn't afford to be off guard, even if safety is within arm's reach, since if it all goes south she can at least run away. There's no honor in a battle she can't fight properly, so she could be less prideful about it in the sense that she's utterly defenseless. She hopes the most that she might even get access to a materials shop once she's let in, so she can create a suitable replacement for her lost blade. Buying a temporary substitute will be enough for the meantime though, since she knows she'll have to make up some ryo, do some training, and gather what she needs before she can do that. If she can do all of that, that's when she'll do a real search for her mission, and be done with this mess, back home to receive a blessing from her god. "Guess we'll see what happens..."

[OOC: Trying to enter, once given permission.]

Word Count Tracker:
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Olive Branch Style: Please Let Me In Empty Re: Olive Branch Style: Please Let Me In

Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:26 pm
Oh, how the times have passed him by. Since reuniting with his home Souji has done nothing more than what he needed to to keep a low profile within the confines of his village. That being said, only a select few even knew he was alive, even fewer knew he was back. With a new rank upon his shoulders came greater responsibilities. His mind was infiltrated as one of the sensory cell shinobi messaged him about a visitor at the gates of the village. The Hyuuga, some yards away would simply activate his Byakugan - that violet eye would glaze over with porcelain air, veins bulging around his temples and face. Pivoting and turning on his heel 180 degrees the Jounin focused his gaze in the immediate direction of the gate. His vision would span and narrow as his gaze captured sights beyond 100 meters. There, 10 meters from where Han was located was a woman, strange…she was dressed quite homely he would think to himself. 

Further inspecting her person, invading her privacy to a modest extent the Hyuuga would come to realize that this woman was in some poor condition. The glaze of his eye would fade as the silver wisps of flames flickered around the right of his head. “Yeah, I see her.” Lax, nonchalantly said. The connection was severed. 

The Hyuuga would make his way to the gates. Once there, he found himself within 15 meters of the woman. Han noticing him immediately would nod and sit. Understanding that the situation no longer called for his attention. Tsuna, wore a Martial arts botton up shirt, white in color. Over it a black, silk cloak that reached to his knees. A pair of black martial arts pants, somewhat baggy towards the lower legs. His long black hair was pulled back into a single braid that reached to his thighs, strands of it would frame his face. An eyepatch over his right eye and a violet eye fixed on her. 

Souji currently:

Yo, lady in the drapes. Could you do me a favor and cut it out with the intense eye shuffling. It’s freaking out my buddy over there. State your business…” He was aware of why she was there, she made it fairly obvious. But he would rather her open her mouth and use actual words instead of assuming someone from this village would come to her aid. Sunagakure wasn’t the most friendly village, granted it was open to all Missing Ninja and even housed some within its ranks, Souji being including in that. 

With both his hands within his pockets, the Hyuuga would tilt his head to the left awaiting her response. The air about him was foreboding, a sense of which even the lowest of intelligence could discern to be a warning of ill-fortune. Innately, this was him subconsciously informing her to not be stupid in this situation. It would be for the best, for the both of them. 

TWC: 491
Chikari
Chikari
Citizen

Olive Branch Style: Please Let Me In Empty Re: Olive Branch Style: Please Let Me In

Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:14 pm
For what felt like ages Chikari waited, wondering how long it'd take for someone to actually approach her. She wasn't merely waiting to be helped, more that she didn't want to bring on the ire of the shinobi that live here. From the tales she heard, not only could some be quite temperamental, but they were major powerhouses with renown around the world for a reason. None of the samurai from the Land of Iron can even compare to the power gap, despite the two centuries that have passed since the Fourth Great Shinobi War. It made her feel small in a way, that she had to rely on the slightest bit of kindness now, from their age old rivals. Lucky enough she is, that their land and these parts are neutral... that'd make it a lot more difficult to get around and survive. Finally, in the corner of her eye, she sees someone get to the other side of the gates, fifteen meters away from her. Yeah, this man... quite pretty to look at, but upon closer inspection...

"He's dangerous," she thinks almost immediately, not needing to have a single bit of information about him to have this fact branded into her skull. If his intimidating appearance didn't tip her off, then the uneasy sense of foreboding that resonated off of his body would. As scared as she now suddenly was, she very slowly straightened her posture, and daintily shared a small bow with him, making sure every movement is clearly choreographed, as to let him know she meant no harm, and was not trying to trick him with sudden movements. Not that she could bring herself to do a lot in her condition, but she desperately hopes he'll get the intention of her actions. When she has gone through that nicety, she stands up straight again, and holds her papers out to him in a cordial manner, enough for him to see whenever he decides to approach, and not even trying to step closer, figuring that'd also be an idiotic move on her part. Manners, respect for her opposing side's position in this affair, and most of all survival instincts took over.

"Y-yes, quite sorry... I'll get straight to the point," she stammers, gulping to clear out her throat. "My name is Chikari, patron of the thirteenth house of the Phoenix, resident of the Land of Iron, and new warrior priestess. I was sent to the Land of Wind in order to investigate a powerful spiritual force known as 'The Watcher', and on my way here, my crew was mercilessly slaughtered by bandits. I... honestly don't know why I'm alive, because they opened up by knocking me out, but I merely only want entry into your village to restock, recover, and prepare myself to take on the vagrants who killed my men, and then learn more information on my actual objective. These missives were made in order to clearly show my involvement in affairs, and to request assistance of your village. You are not lawfully obligated to carry out this request, but compensation is promised for your hospitality by my lords. Also, anything that I'll be purchasing here will by from my own pockets, so there is no need for that type of charity." With that, she stays silent, and looks him straight in the eye, gathering her spine throughout that conversation. Was pretty hard, though.

Word Count Tracker:
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:43 pm
From the way her body betrayed her inner thoughts and concerns, Souji didn’t need to exchange words with her to comprehend how she was feeling. One of the few traits he picked up from Mizuki while under her care as her surrogate son. Reading the minute ticks and body language of another was something he was talented at. With faint shifting of his eye, it was like reading print from the pages of a book. He remained quite as he did so to further gather what he needed from this stranger. It was subtle, but prominent when his eye focused on her’s. Hearing her out, while she extend her accreditation for auditing. 

Casual steps towards the woman were made as he stopped before her, towering her as he looked down at her. His right hand removed from the depths of his pocket as he retrieved her documents. With scrutiny he sighed. Looking up at her. “Vagabond, huh?” Looking up at her, he was puzzled to find a Vagabond at his gates. He’s heard of them once, or twice before while imprisoned by Kirigakure, vagabonds received the bulk of their funds from capturing Missing Ninja. He didn’t believe in coincidences, this Vagabond was not here on a whim of fate. 

The Hyuuga would make his way over towards the guard tower. He casually handed the information over to Han, who knew what to do with it. “It doesn’t make much of a difference to me, what your reasons for being her are. I’m just following protocol. But understand this, Vagabond, you start any trouble within my home would be to court death. Sunagakure welcomes trouble, believe me. But it takes a fool to cause it and to think they will leave alive.” With that being said, he took the access pass of the lowest of levels along with her documentation. Presenting both of them to her. “Welcome to Sunagakure. This pass permits you access to the lowest of levels this village has to offer. Considering this my way of telling you that I do not trust you. I’m going to be open with it. You are free to do what you must to regroup yourself. You are free to do what missions your need to swell your pockets. ” That being said the Jounin would nod at Han and re-enter the village to continue his day. 

Exit- Permitting access to Serene

TWC: 886

Adding WC towards One Blow Body [V7] and the 1853/3750 making it 2739/3750
Kosuke Sashihara
Kosuke Sashihara
Citizen
Stat Page : Ko's Chart
Health: 300 | AP: 1440
Vigor: 100 | Chakra: 150
Speed: 40 | Strength: 10

Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 90500

Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:26 am
Souji wrote:Exit- Permitting access to Serene

TWC: 886

Adding WC towards One Blow Body [V7] and the 1853/3750 making it 2739/3750

Approved!
Chikari
Chikari
Citizen

Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:45 pm
All she had to take from this situation was how Souji analyzed her, as though preparing for an in-depth vivisection on a patient. Her body language was being read thoroughly, yet she'd have no way of knowing so without asking. Instead, she dully notes the quizzable expression on his face, which she assumes is confusion on her status as a whole. Not many were given the title of a vagabond, then proceeded to share that information openly, but she figured her ties to the Land of Iron gave her credibility in this situation. That isn't the case, as the man would soon put into practice, but it was at least why she initially spoke of it so openly. Being official, honorable and above all else, straight forward was always her main perogative. No one will change that, even if it cost her last days on this earth. It didn't prepare her for the shinobi's loosely, if not miserably veiled threat.

It was a tad difficult to be sure, but she at least manages to keep her nerves after she's given a lecture, followed by a low level village pass. It didn't matter that the man didn't trust her, so what was bothering her is mostly the thought of him perhaps stalking her throughout town. Then again, she probably had already shown herself to fear him from her general attitude and etiquette. Time would eventually make her grow more of a backbone, but she wasn't going to die when she has important business to attend to. When he walks away, she sighs quietly to herself, and gives him a respectful bow, deciding not to say a word other than, "Thank you for your kindness." It's the least she could do for the both of them, to not drag the conversation on longer. He clearly wasn't wanting to be in the same room as her. Typical reaction to a samurai in her mind, but it was only furthered by the official status she's been given by her country.

Like that, she follows after him into the village gates, giving one last glimpse into the background behind her before they close up completely. There'd be a lot of work to do from here on out, but she had the heart. She HAD to have the heart. Her men's souls won't rest until she makes it so... and the Watcher won't be banishing itself, now will it? "But first, the bandits."

[Entering Sunagakure, after being given permission by Souji. Exiting thread.]

Word Count Tracker:

Thread Claims:
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:50 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum