Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Heroshi
Heroshi
Citizen
Stat Page : Heroshi's stat page
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 4000

Summer Freedom on the Beach  - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Freedom on the Beach

Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:50 am
"I am not as familiar with Chidori or singularity, but I think we need to make a plan to deal with the beast," Dracoso said as the pair traveled to the water. "First thing, we need to find a good way to fight the creature. If we go into the water, we will be at a big disadvantage as it is its native territory. We can use the water as a surface to keep ourselves above the waves-" Dracoso was cut off as soon as the duo made it to the wet part of the sand and water crept up on them as a wave washed over their feet. Screams from injured and scared people surrounded the two shinobi as the terrified people escaped the ocean and onto the beach. Heroshi would watch Dracoso look around swiftly and find some abandoned surfboards and pick one up in each arm. Heroshi would wonder what the plan would be with those. They could just walk on the water, and they’d be safer than if they tried to surf out there. He would give Dracoso a puzzled look. But, Heroshi would be up for any idea at this point.

"Actually, we may need to be a bit more tactical than that. If we use these boards, we can put a thin barrier between us and the shark, in case we need to get clear of it. Good thing we tried our surfing earlier today, huh?" Dracoso would ask with a grin. “Dracoso I literally have a barrier jutsu, I’ll use that to keep a barrier between me and the shark, but it’s a good idea for you if you don’t have a barrier jutsu.” Heroshi would agree with that part of the plan. Dracoso tossed the board down at the edge of the water and peered out over the waves as he spoke to his young accomplice, "the second thing is that we need to make sure we clear any other people out from the waters. The shark could try to drag them into the fight and again, we would be at a disadvantage." Dracoso pointed out into the waves at the people clinging to whatever they could find in the water for their lives. Heroshi would look over the waves as a fin appeared cutting through the water at an alarming speed and dragging a swimmer under the beautiful clear water. Heroshi would look up to his friend whose facial expression changed drastically. “Hey buddy, we’ll save a lot of people today, just keep figuring out a plan, I was thinking my lightning jutsu might not be safe around those who are swimming, I have a way to enhance my speed and I have a barrier jutsu, I can keep the swimmers safe and get them back to the shore if you can distract the shark maybe?” Heroshi would ask as it looked like his friend was getting discouraged.

Heroshi could see the facial changes from discouraged to angry to focused happen in real time. "Third, we need to make sure we handle this fight carefully. The creature is rather large and powerful, but if we simply go at it gungho, we may end up hurting ourselves or each other. Lightning would be rather dangerous closer to shore, and I do not think water ninjutsu will do enough to put the creature down, same with fire." Dracoso put one foot on his board and pushed off. The pair would stay close and Heroshi would use a surfboard in the meantime. Dracoso summoned a water beast, ten meters long and wide enough to propel both their boards forward quicker than either could run, it was also a way for Heroshi to conserve energy until he absolutely needed to use it. Dracoso spoke loud enough that Heroshi could hear him over the sound of wind and water. "Thanks to my bloodline, I have control over ice and I can freeze the beast in place, but the best I can do when it comes to harming it would be to stun it. Most of my poisons and combat abilities will not work well underwater, where the creature lives." Heroshi would agree with his friend. “I just hope your ice is enough until I can clear the water of those stuck here. I have a barrier I can keep the shark occupied until you get the people out, I think you could even build them a surface to walk on with your ice?” Heroshi would ask, but Dracoso was set on having Heroshi help the citizens and he would distract the shark. “I hope you stay safe; I’ll be at that shark as quick as I can.” He would finish as they made their way forward on the ocean.

Dracoso took his thumb and pointed it at his snake familiar, Sutsui, and said, "Here is my plan. Sutsui can track chakra up to fifty meters out and instantly inform me of their location and situation. I will track the shark and try to keep it away from the people in the water." He would show Heroshi the crowded beach and point to those still floating and as he did a person was dragged under the water again. "I need you to get as many of them safely back with your clones as possible. I can supply a couple of my own clones for you while I distract the shark. Once they are out safely, I will try to catch it and keep it in place for you to finish it off." Dracoso would explain to the younger shinobi. “I don’t need your clones, you worry about keeping yourself safe, I’m returning to the shore with my friend.” Heroshi would tell his friend with as much seriousness in his voice as his dad would usually use with him. Dracoso gave a worried smirk as they approached some of the floating people. Dracoso looked at Heroshi and just loud enough for him to hear would say, "I noticed how you seemed to want to really shine out here. I don't know if it's for friends, or family, or for yourself, but the biggest role one can play is making a difference in someone else's life. Right now, each and every one of those people is looking for someone to play that role." Dracoso would let out a slow and exacerbated breath, and then gave Heroshi a smile before saying, "do a great job out there," before Heroshi could say anything else on the matter Dracoso would give him a wink and then run off to fight the shark. Heroshi would swear out loud before turning his attention to the people trapped in the water.

As he gathered his bearings the first thing, he did was create twenty shadow clones. They would begin to group up, one group would be taking those stuck in the water back to the shore while the others would stand around with a barrier jutsu activated so the shark couldn’t attack them. Heroshi worked feverishly to evacuate the people. Progress was slow because of how many people and how far away from the shore they had been. These times he wished he was in charge of the shark fight, but Dracoso did have his snake friend to show him where the shark was. He glanced over at his friend being brave, did he want to protect Heroshi because he’s so much littler? Or was it some other desire? Either way, Heroshi thought they had the jobs backward. Heroshi would see Dracoso had a thick layer of ice as a platform, he thought about using his singularity jutsu on the shark, but Dracoso was too close. Get away from the shark! He would think to himself when he was dragged out of his thoughts by people screaming as the shark broke the ice platform.

Heroshi would get everyone to the shore and look back as Dracoso was being chased by the shark. He would enhance all the cells in his body with lightning chakra. He would start running in the opposite direction of the older shinobi. Every second he wasn’t where the shark was another second the shark could kill his friend. In one blink of his eye fifty meters away from his friend he would be. In a second blink, they’d be a mere thirty meters away. Heroshi was horrified at the scene in front of him. Dracoso tried to hold the shark’s mouth open with his body getting bitten in what looked like half from his perspective. He wasn’t fast enough. Alas, Heroshi would hear the word, “Now!” come from Dracoso as water Senbon would strike the shark. Heroshi would perform the hand seals for Chidori and charge into the shark’s now open mouth running the lightning down the side of the beast’s body from the inside and cutting his way out the back end.

Heroshi would find his friend healing himself, and he’d speak. “Not cool man, I thought you were a goner, next time we take on a creature that could bite you in half, we do it together.” Heroshi was both relieved and upset that his friend almost died and that he made it through. As they made their way back to the shore together the whole beach started cheering. People were astonished a six-year-old boy was their salvation from a great white shark. How did he create lightning to cut through a shark? They were so happy they were getting ready to celebrate the two, but as they reached the shoreline their faces changed from glee to fear.

Clones were everywhere, and shinobi wearing missing-nin scratched headbands were surrounding everyone. He was about to use a Chidori Senbon when a hand connected with the top of his head, and all of a sudden, the clones and missing-nin were gone. “Ah, genjutsu?” Heroshi would ask already knowing the answer. “I’m glad you got me out I would have hurt a lot of people here.” Heroshi would say with pain knowing what the outcome would have been for a lot of people at the beach. "It looks like someone is up to a bit of mayhem," Dracoso would say to Heroshi. "A powerful someone. Sutsui broke me out of their hold, so I am lucky we were not dragged into it too." After his friend would finish his thoughts Heroshi would relay his own. “Thank goodness for your little friend there, been a lifesaver more than once today.” Heroshi would finish.

The crowd was in a panic, and there wasn’t much the pair could do without knowing all of the facts. Those affected were running around ducking and diving into the sand covering their faces and acting as if they were being attacked by flying assailants. Heroshi and Dracoso figured that running around and releasing everyone on the beach would take too long. It’s like they just saved a bunch of them from being shark food, but now they were trampling each other and diving into the water. Many were getting hurt while the two were trying to figure everything out. Dracoso turned to Heroshi, "I think the only reason Sutsui was unaffected was because the caster needed to have sight on the people he was casting on. She is trying to locate the individual now, but it may take too long. They would need to be someplace where they could see the majority of the people here..." Dracoso trailed off while he thought about where the person doing this could be hiding. Heroshi would try to lend some brainpower to the older shinobi.

After a few seconds Heroshi would offer up a sound idea. “Hey Dracoso, think the caster could be in the lifeguard shack?” He would ask his friend. “If I was trying to look over the whole beach that’s where I would go, remember that’s where that lady had us sit and watch the beach from?” He would finish as he could see the gears turning in Dracoso’s head. Dracoso smiled at Heroshi and said, "true, I think that is where we will find our troublemaker." The duo would head straight for the shack Heroshi and Dracoso would be trying to release as many people as possible on their way. This created a snowball effect where people would try to release others and let the two ninjas make, their way up the beach. Heroshi would tell the people they ran into that if they slapped whoever they were trying to release it should snap them out of it. It took a few minutes before they were in the presence of the station. It was an empty station.

Dracoso would scratch his head, it looked like he was confused. When all of a sudden he looked like he had an “Ah-ha” moment as he had this moment He made a few hand seals and would spray starchy syrup onto the roof of the shack. The individual was hiding on top of the building, using the reflective surface and the sun to make it even harder to detect him. After the roof was good and covered with syrup a thud came from on top of the shack and some sand was knocked loose. "Looks like we have a mirage to deal with," Dracoso told Heroshi as he guarded his friend. As soon as they saw each other they all began to make hand seals. Heroshi would produce shadow clones, and so would Dracoso, also the missing-nin would as well. Bodies and techniques were flying everywhere. It was absolute chaos and pandemonium.

Dracoso would end this rapidly, and Heroshi was okay with that. Heroshi would engage the missing-nin and his clones while Dracoso and his familiar would begin to make the moisture in the air thicken quickly. They would create a thick fog around the combatants blocking everyone’s sight in and out, this fog was as thick as pea soup. Heroshi would pass out from the effects of poison in the fog released by the snake familiar. Dracoso would make his way over to the unconscious boy and rest a hand on his shoulder to cleans him from the poison which would bring the boy back to full vitality. Dracoso pointed to where the snake was telling him where the villain was. "This is one of my main methods for dealing with people in combat," he said as he gestured around at the mist. "It dulls the senses so that you are more likely to trip into either Sutsui's mist or mine. You may have felt my mist at one point if you breathed in. It paralyzes the body for a time, long enough to deal with problematic people." Heroshi didn’t like the poison mist one bit and the next time he saw Dracoso would have an answer for it. “That’s pretty handy buddy, I gotta hand it to you, you’re an effective shinobi. Quite an impressive man.” Heroshi would say to his friend and colleague.

The pair would approach the man slouched stiff in the sand, one of Heroshi's shadow clones was beside him feeling the effects of the poison gas. Dracoso would walk up and pat the clone cleansing it. Heroshi watched as Dracoso judo chopped the twitching man on the floor’s neck. This caused the man to be knocked unconscious. “Wow, you don’t hold back, do you?” Heroshi would ask looking at the unconscious man before them. "This should keep him out of trouble while we figure out how to deal with him," Dracoso said to Heroshi and Heroshi couldn’t agree more. As the fog lifted, Heroshi and Dracoso could see people scattered all over the beach moaning and gasping for air. “Will they be, okay?” Heroshi would look at his elder quizzically. The staff members finally arrived on the scene. As they looked around they saw the worst of the issues were resolved. "What happened here?!" The female staff member from earlier asked Dracoso and Heroshi eyeing them suspiciously. She would then draw attention to the unconscious man Dracoso so gently knocked out. Dracoso pointed out at the water, and the female staff and Heroshi would follow where the finger was pointing to in the water. Dracoso’s ice was melting back into the water, and the shark’s carcass was being lost to the ocean. "A shark attack started this whole mess with several casualties. We will need to retrieve what we can of any limbs or missing body parts, and I can see about what medical work I can do to heal them," Dracoso would explain to the female staff while Heroshi nodded and agreed wherever he felt he had to, to get their point across. "A rogue ninja using genjutsu openly caused these individuals to hallucinate an even worse attack. We will need the staff to move those people up into the resort and be treated for possible heatstroke, heat exhaustion, and overexertion. Make sure to bring out plenty of ice packs, cold water, sunburn ointment, and let them lay down out of the sun. Use ice baths for those in the worst shape and dark rooms for those who have taken in too much sun." Dracoso would lead the staff members, it seemed all ears were listening to the shinobi’s words syllable by syllable. After Dracoso and Heroshi directed the staff on how to handle the fatigued beachgoers Dracoso would turn back to Heroshi and give him a feeble smile before saying, "at least we got through the worst of it. Now, we just recover where we can."

Heroshi would take the older shinobi’s words to heart. He was glad they made it through that ordeal. He wasn’t ready for anything else to happen their entire trip there. He would look at the devastated beach and remember just a few hours ago Dracoso and he was eating breakfast and enjoying their time watching over the peaceful water. Now Heroshi couldn’t quantify the water as peaceful anymore knowing a beast like that could come out of the water. He would shudder at the thought. “Next time Dracoso you have to listen to me, you’re not the fighter, I am, you rescue the swimmers, I fight the shark you scared me when the shark bit down on you.” Heroshi would say now scanning the water, trying to find peace in it once more. It wasn’t peace he found though. What he saw made him visibly upset. “We haven’t gotten through the worst of it yet. What I just saw was bigger than the last one, there’s another shark in the water, and it’s bigger and it’s thrashing around like it’s mad.” Heroshi would say holding the binoculars up to his eyes now looking at the ocean for any clues about this new shark.

WC: 3126
TWC: 16734
Dracoso
Dracoso
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Dracoso Hehane
Mission Record : Learning Path
Summoning Contract : The Okamis of the Haze
Familiar : Sutsui Hehane
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 88570

Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:15 am
Dracoso would follow where Heroshi had his binoculars trained and wondered just what could be driving these sharks. He rubbed the back of his neck, feeling soreness running throughout his body. "If there is a bigger threat out there, we will need to deal with it, but we also need to recover." He headed up to the lifeguard station they were still standing beside and pulled down all of the shades other than those facing the water. He pulled over the first aid kit and began treating his lighter wounds with the basic aid lessons he had learned only a few months prior. Heroshi seemed determined to get back out into the fight, but Dracoso had a feeling that they would need to be prepared in case anything else came after that.

Halfway through tying off a bandage, he let out a sigh and addressed Heroshi, "You are one heck of a ninja yourself. You have a lot more offensive ability than I do when it comes to finishing your opponent. It is not that one or the other of us is the fighter, we are a team." He looked Heroshi in the eyes, conviction in his look. "When we are out there, we both need to be ready to die. Whether it is for each other or the people we are saving. I knew that if we took the shark on immediately, there was a good chance that it would only focus on you when it realized I had no immediate way to take it down. It was only taking quick attacks to start and was staying under the water, where it was safe. If it felt it could not defeat you, it might have gone for the others and made our fight even more of a bloody mess." He looked out the door towards the water. "I think in terms of controlling a situation, rather than ending it. One lesson I know is that if you only answer to the main problem at hand, you may end up with far more problems in the aftermath. Plus..." Dracoso hesitated as he looked back at Heroshi, "we needed an opening. That thing was only coming up when it seemed assured of its attack. I can at least patch myself back together if needed."

Dracoso was rambling and sighed, softly shaking his head. "The waters are empty right now and most of the beachgoers have fled back to the resort. I do not think anyone will be allowed back in the water until they can be sure that the problem has been handled. Whatever you saw out there must have trailed the first shark," he explained. The gears in his head were turning as he thought through the situation. "The genjutsu user seems like a coincidence, but the shark attack seems very unusual. It wouldn't make sense to set up an event in an area with unsafe waters and I never heard word about there being a danger. There would especially have been no explanation for them to have a surfing contest if this threat was so prevalent. On top of that, if there is a larger shark out there, why is it only showing up now? It may have tailed the first one, but the fact that it showed up after it was dead, rather than when we were harassing it, seems strange."

There were too many missing pieces in Dracoso's mind about how today's events added up. Heroshi offered a few suggestions to which Dracoso mulled over. Sharks do sometimes hunt on their own or the first one may have been driven by the second, but what was driving the second one? Dracoso leaned back and thought on the fact that dozens of ninjas should have been on the beach and able to fight. The lifeguards alone would have... Dracoso's eyes opened wide as he sat forward in his chair. He held up his hand as he counted off each point, "the lifeguards getting sick, the sharks suddenly attacking, the genjutsu user distracting the majority of the beach, the new shark following right after the first." His thoughts were racing as it looked at Heroshi and felt a chill run down his spine. "Someone is orchestrating these events. Something much bigger is going on here and I do not think this second shark is the end of it."

Heroshi shared his perspective as Dracoso nodded to him, adding his own pieces, "The genjutsu user was on the lifeguard station, as if he thought no one would be there. If it was due to the lifeguards being gone, that may have been planned. The majority of people were already running from the shore as the first scream went up. We were standing in the station itself, so we would have been out of sight at that time. Many of the original ninja may have been under genjutsu at that point without us realizing it. The shark would then attack, handling anyone who was not under the effects of the genjutsu with the second shark as a backup in case the first did not do enough." Dracoso shook his head softly and picked up his binoculars and looked out at the water and he could see the shadow circling only a few hundred meters out from the shoreline. "Maybe I am overthinking things, but if I am right, we may have a bigger issue to deal with than even the second shark." 

They talked a bit more and recovered their strength and energy. The silence was broken by voices and the sound of running nearby the station. Dracoso stood and stepped outside to see what appeared to be a group of individuals heading towards the water. Several had scars and carried either large, hooked weapons or harpoons over their shoulders as they walked. "Hey!" Dracoso yelled down to them, "Where are you headed!" One of the individuals turned towards Dracoso and walked sideways alongside their companions. "We are headed out to slay the beast! You two handled the first one, right?! We had our hands full fighting those damn illusions! This time, we want a piece of the shark!" The group led up a cheer and marched off towards a dock a few hundred meters down, near where the washed-up man had appeared. Heroshi had appeared beside Dracoso and expressed his desire to join them before trying to catch up to them. Dracoso took off a moment after him, trying to make sure the two did not get separated.

The duo introduced themselves to the group and were told that the group already had a plan for handling the shark. Heroshi shared his own abilities and the hunters, as they called themselves, considered how to weave his skills into the hunt. The hunters explained that they had three boats which they would use to try to circle the creature. The bottom of each boat was reinforced with iron so as to protect against creatures' attacks. Their strategy was to split off as they approached the shark, and the two outermost boats would harass the animal from either side from a distance. This would force the beast to either focus on one of the ships or tire itself out hunting both. If it focused on one ship, that ship would swing around towards the two others and allow them to take up harassing it. This would keep it busy until it either ran out of energy or changed tactics.

They had reached the docks and the hunters began to pull supplies and weaponry onto the ships. Most of the weaponry included harpoon guns, depth charges, and crossbows. Their leader walked up to the duo and told them that it would be better if they took separate ships. The hunters only had a few ninjas amongst them and they were already spread thin between the three ships. Dracoso looked to Heroshi and gave him a nod before saying, "it will be far safer than trying to walk on the water like we did last time. And if what we were talking about earlier is accurate, we are much better off saving as much energy as possible." He stretched, still feeling a bit sore from the earlier fight. "We let them wear it down, then go in for the finish. I am going to keeping my eyes open for any other possible issues that might arise."

After a short chat on finisher plans, Dracoso was led onto the boat that would bring up the left side of the initial formation. The crew he was introduced to was made up of nine individuals with a female ninja positioned at the front of the ship. She introduced herself as Yoku. Her main skills were with fire and earth, and she had a good bit of ability with Ninjutsu. A large block of hardened dirt sat behind her with the weapons resting against it. Yoku stood with her hands on the frontmost rails of the ship and stared out into the water, preparing for the fight. Dracoso ran through the jutsu in his mind which he had learned and imagined how he might apply them. An enemy this large would be tough to deal with, even with a heavier arsenal of abilities. His main abilities were focused on incapacitating or wearing out other beings to take them through nonlethal means. He let out a slow breath and began to run through his abilities again.

A few minutes later, the boats took off from the docks and headed out to meet the threat. The waves coming in were small, allowing the boats to slide through them with ease. For how much material was put into them, they moved quicker than Dracoso had when running on the waves. Heroshi might be able to outrun these boats, but people tired out far sooner than the engines. With the speed they had, they rapidly approached where he had last seen the shark. Most of the seagulls and other birds had abandoned the area so the only so that could be heard was the running of engines and the splashing of the waves against the boat. The silence was eerie, but the lack of a shadow in the waters ahead of them made Dracoso's hairs stand on end. 

Sutsui could feel his tension and she reached out with her mind's eye, returning a sensation that confirmed that the shark was not within her normal range. He gently asked her to reach further this time, to him protect her and she softly wrapped around his neck, placing herself so she could be balanced without needing to focus. Her scales rippled and she held the final position, reaching out further into the waters around them. Dracoso wasn't sure which boat Heroshi was on, but he kept an eye out, just in case the creature was stealthier than expected. The rest of the crew was looking around the boat, trying to spot any sign of the creature. A flash of warning from Sutsui and a quick image of the shark from the first fight behind him at full speed made him turn urgently to the helmsman. "Go! The shark coming directly up below us!" he bellowed. The helmsman looked at him confused, then realization crossed his face as he flipped the engine lever up to full power. The boat lurched forward, jumping five feet, then ten. It had gone thirty feet when the surface behind them exploded and the full 45-meter shark emerged from the waves, coming down with a crash of a wave that washed over the middle boat.

Dracoso could see the eye of the shark on the side facing him. It was looking around rapidly, trying to locate something. He tried to look closer, but at that moment it seemed to latch onto him. It began to turn towards his boat and submerged in front of their eyes. Some of the crew on his ship looked from one to another and the leader walked over to him. "It looks like that shark is a hunter as well. It looks pretty pissed at you. Maybe it did not like you killing the first one?" the woman asked him, tilting her head as she waited for an answer. Dracoso looked back at the and could only imagine that this shark must have known the earlier one. Even then, how would it know that he was involved with killing it and why would it care this much?

The boat was cutting a path through the waves, the shark only a dozen or so meters behind them. They were weaving to try to confuse the shark, but it kept a firm chase on them. The crew were firing harpoons and bolts into its head, but most seemed to bounce off or leave no more than a small scratch on it. As it closed in. the other two boats tried to harass it from either side, striking it with bouts of lightning and what appeared to be blades of wind. He thought he saw a few of Heroshi's abilities appear across the water before disappearing. A familiar loud screech rang out and suddenly the shark was off chasing another boat. Dracoso felt his boat lurched as they turned hard to pick back up on the pursuit. He wondered what had happened when he remembered the last time that sound had gone off. Right before Heroshi had driven his lightning through the first shark. Shit. The shark was aware of how we killed it. It knows I was there. Heroshi must have considered that and is drawing the thing away and putting himself in the line of fire again Dracoso through to himself. The young ninja was strong and determined, but it seemed like he almost needed to be recognized as the one to take the hits.

Dracoso understood from his time chasing Fuku how much he wanted to make a difference. The kid just needed the opportunity and the right support for it. His ship was making headway on the shark as it cut through each wave. The boats turned and maneuvered as one, trying to keep the shark in the center of their slowly closing triangle. A sudden burst of speed caught Dracoso's eye just as the shark launched itself at the front boat. He saw in slow motion as the shark collided with the bottom of the ship, throwing it into the air. He saw a small gray dot appear in the air as he saw Heroshi coming straight down into the shark. Dracoso took a slow deep breath and focused on the scene in front of him. The air around him turned to ice again as he leaned over the front of the boat. They approached fast, beginning to circle where the shark was in combat with its target. With one push, Dracoso leapt into the air and unleashed a spray of frozen water senbon that pierced into the distracted shark's eyes. Heroshi was fighting hard against the shark and the shark was already worn down from the fight. 

He called up his water beast and both shadow clones to dive headlong at the shark. His raked the shark's back and left long gouges in its flank while his clones pulled out a bow and sword respectively and applied as much damage to its hide as possible. It thrashed after each target, the clones keeping themselves off the water as much as possible, dancing around the large creature's mouth as it failed to raise more than a few meters off the water. He found Heroshi still at the front of the shark, trying to keep its attention. He could tell that the young ninja had already thrown plenty of abilities at it, and the shark was showing the effects. Dracoso decided to take one final hit at the shark to ready it for Heroshi. He formed a water blade of his own and positioned himself as the shark moved forward. He sent out his particle destruction and froze the half of the shark where he was, causing it to lurch in place and remain frozen, trying to drag the newly formed ice under with it. With a quick dash, his frozen water blade sliced through the shark's fin, severing it clean through and off the shark.

He continued his run, a sheet of ice forming in front of him from the seals and positioning him directly beside its tail as he dragged the blade through the uppermost muscle. The skin rapidly gave way and blood spread in the water out from where he had cut. With each powerful swing of the tail, the cut dug deeper in. Dracoso looked away as he prepared to go after the other fin but saw that the beast was becoming quite still. Heroshi had finished the beast off in the midst of his freezing and slicing. Dracoso breathed heavily and looked up towards the front of the animal to see the hunters cheering Heroshi on as he made his way back to check on Dracoso. He rested against the side of the shark and chuckled tiredly to himself as the young ninja approached. "I still used up far too much of my energy. At least this time I was keeping to a safer area of the fight" he said as he gave the boy a wink. The ninja had a few scratches and bruises, and plenty of energy to spare as he talked to Dracoso about the fight and how he had ended it. He seemed worried about Dracoso, whether it was worried about his abilities or his health, but positive for how it had turned out.

Dracoso nodded and closed his eyes, catching his breath for the time being. He listened again, letting Sutsui reach out to her full distance to make sure nothing else was coming. The hunters were gathering up the individuals who had been knocked from their boat with Heroshi along with their supplies. Things seemed to be calming down as they swung around to pick up the two ninjas. It was not until the other boat began to ring their bell that Dracoso felt like he had already been waiting too long for another turn for the worse.

A large ship was pulling in towards the shore at an incredible speed. A jolly roger hung on the front sail of the ship as it blew past the two remaining hunters' boats. Dracoso climbed into the boat, feeling a numbness begin to spread over him. As Heroshi got on after him, Dracoso made his way to the bow of the ship and crossed his arms. The pirate ship had collided with the sand and boarding ramps began to slide down. "To shore. Now." was all Dracoso said firmly at the helmsman. The rest of the crew looked at one another a bit confused as the leader of the ship said, "Not with my crew. Not with my ship. We hunt animals and we hunt prey. We do not fight pirates. That is a whole barrel of stupidity to get mixed up in." Dracoso looked to the woman, a firmness in his eyes as he spoke, "then put us on the beach or as close to it as you can. I am not leaving the rest of the people on that beach to be their prey." The woman looked between Dracoso and Heroshi and gave a curt nod before the ship took off.

The ship slowed twenty meters off from the water and turned as the two ninjas landed on the surface of the waves. Dracoso had been quiet since speaking to the leader and his eyes were unshakably focused on the sands. He could see that several pirates had disembarked and were making their way up the sand towards the resort. He spoke to Heroshi as he strode forward, "We need to deal with all of them. The pirates on the beach and the pirates on the boat. I can only imagine that the leader will stay with the ship while the majority of their troops will head for the beach." He gave a quick glance to the younger ninja as he responded. He gave a firm nod, "the boat will probably have stronger opponents. I will be better off with a larger number of weaker opponents." Intense waves flowed off of Dracoso and Sutsui seemed slightly agitated herself, reacting to the intense emotions as if embodying them herself. All he said to Heroshi was, "they hurt a lot of people. I am tired of it," as he took off towards the sand. 

He saw a figure walking down the beach from the resort. The pirates who were furthest up the beach slowed down in front of the individual and gathered around them. Dracoso had a feeling that that is where he would get the most answers. As he ran, his feet barely touched the yellow sands. His steps were silent, and his gaze was firm. The pirates he passed on the way up watched in his wake, confusion being followed by a gathering outrage. The awareness slowly rippled up the pirates until those ahead of him tried to get in his way. He leaped past the, whether to one side or fully over them, until he reached the gathering only a dozen meters off from the resort. The group had turned to face him with weapons drawn. A small parting appeared at the back of the ground and moved towards Dracoso. As it came near, the group opened and allowed a female to step out. The lifeguard from earlier who had asked him to take on their job.

Dracoso stared at her with no emotion shown on his face. She gave a wicked grin and laughed at him. She held a hand up as she asked in a far deeper tone, "Surprised? The plan went almost exactly as we needed it to. Those lifeguards of yours were so easy to take out of the picture." She feigned a sad face at him, "oh, but at least you saved their lives. hooray!" she said sarcastically in her earlier voice before returning to her natural tone. "I bet you don't even know just how much of this was planned. We spent weeks preparing for this event before-" Dracoso cut her off mid-sentence. "The lifeguards, to get rid of the protection. The genjutsu user, to get rid of any heroes. The sharks, to get rid of numbers. The attack, to get rid of any loose ends." He said coldly to her. She seemed taken aback for a moment before recovering. "Worked out that much, did you? Well, it doesn't matter now. There is no one left to stop us. Except you it seems. One man against an army. What do you really think you can do?"

The entire time, Dracoso's eyes had been firmly drilling a hole through the woman's head as if he wanted her to disappear. The numbness from earlier had spread across his whole body. At first, he thought it was a numbness of feeling. As he thought back to the sensations shared with Sutsui, he realized that he could still feel everything. It was a numbness for his need to hold back. His need to be tactical and cautious. The need to handle things with the white glove treatment. Now, it was time to let go of that need and let himself handle things with an open palm. The woman was still monologuing at him, but the words were muffled, as if coming from far away. Sutsui had been tracking the pirates and was giving him a mental image of the ring of them which had formed around him. The look of confidence on the woman's face was still there as ice again began to form around Dracoso, a soft mist appearing. The look had only partially shifted to one of slight confusion by the time senbon had pierced through twenty of the pirates standing in a circle around him. (Fight Music)

The frost layered his body as he slowly crouched, his hands a blur of symbols. His water beast formed behind him as his two water clones and two shadow clones formed a circle of their own in the middle. A mist suddenly spread in every direction around him and engulfed the majority of pirates. Shouts of confusion rose up as a Dracoso pulled his hunter's senbon out. The clones scattered, a flash of blade and bow, fist and foot. A spray of water from the water beast hurled half a dozen pirates into the air to crash down into the sand. Limbs at wrong angles and blood spread from them as the beast tore through another three at full speed. The blash of metal against water blade rang rapidly. Lightning and wind were thrown throughout the mist, but nothing seemed to touch the hidden arena. Bursts of flame formed, taking a water clone down, only to have a spray of poisonous mist flow over a grouping of pirates. Screams and yells were given off as several more pirates came running out of the mist, clutching their throats with a purple coloration spreading down their bodies as they collapsed into the sand. 

As the pirates continued their feeble fighting amongst the sand, the female pirate was thrown out of the mist towards the water. She shook heavily as she dragged herself down towards the ship. Dracoso strode out of the mist, his eyes trained coldly on her. She stood slowly as he approached, drawing out her cutlass. He dropped his shoulder and rushed her, the senbon held high. Her metal impacted his, being held above them as he rammed into her. She flew back ten meters as he continued his chase and lept into the air, impacting her midsection with the base of his foot. She crashed into the sand and rolled over herself before coming to a stop. His charge had stopped, but he continued to advance on her. She looked up at him with a fear growing in her eyes. All he said as he saw this was, "now you are just like those you hurt," as his palms began to glow and he struck her throat firmly. Paralysis spread over her body as he spat a stream of water a few meters away. A clone formed and charged her from behind, a water prison forming around her and catching her as she dropped. He could see the panicked look on her face as he passed and headed down the beach. 

He left the water clone with a single mental command before engaging in the next pirate making their way up the beach. The next ten minutes were a blur as he and his squad of clones and beast tore through each pirate. The mess that was left in his wake slowly coated the path down towards the boat. By the time he was passing the lifeguard station, some pirates had turned and were making their way back towards the boat. Wave after wave of senbon had taken down anything within twenty meters of Dracoso and any ambushes were thwarted by a sudden mist, whether to block sight or to block sound and touch. Many bodies along with body parts were left strewn up the beach. The emotionless look on Dracoso's face remained until he was within sight of the ship when a wave of exhaustion hit him suddenly. The adrenaline in his system was spent and he felt to one knee tiredly. The smoke and signs of combat on the ship showed that Heroshi had handled his end of the fight. 

A small group of the remaining pirates were running off down the beach to try to escape. Dracoso silently called up his shadow clones and let them hunt down and deal with them discretely. Taking them nonlethally if possible. As the beach slowly calmed to the sound of waves and wind once more, Dracoso sat down fully in the sand. His senses slowly returned as he took the beach in again. The numbness was fading, and a heavy sadness and grief began to run through him. One glance up the beach only confirmed the reality of the situation. He faced out at the water, determined to process his feelings as they came. He wasn't sure how much time had passed when Heroshi appeared nearby. He gave Dracoso an update on his end and Dracoso could almost feel Heroshi's gaze take in the beach towards the resort. He seemed concerned about Dracoso and asked him on how he was. With a slow, measured breath Dracoso responded, "I dealt with pirates. The lifeguard from earlier had poisoned the lifeguard squad intentionally. It was all planned. Hell of a vacation, huh?" He gave out a slightly choked chuckle and then shook his head. Sutsui shared in his emotional sensations and softly calmed him. He felt like their waves slowly mingled and calmed as Heroshi talked to him. His mind was far more quiet than usual, so it was easy to listen and respond here and there. It felt like a torrent of activity had come to a complete stop. For the first time that day, it felt like all the pieces were finally settling for them. 

As his senses fully returned, Dracoso groaned and realized that he was sunburnt across a majority of his body already. His muscles ached heavily as he had pushed himself far beyond his normal limits and let his emotions drive him. He was at least glad for one mental note. If he tried to look up the beach, he knew he would not see it clearly enough. The female pirate would be lying halfway up towards the resort, unconscious. The water clone would have waited until she was unconscious, and then dropped the prison and dissipated. He wanted her to be taken in alive. Anyone he encountered otherwise would have just been another obstacle at the time. The weight of those words rested in his mind as he slowly took in and let out exhausted breaths. "What would probably be best for now is to just enjoy a bit more of our time together," he said to Heroshi. "There is no way I could have done this on my own. No matter how much I seem like I can handle, we are only human, Heroshi. Do not be strong just because someone says so. When that person is gone or away, so too do their words go. Be strong for yourself." He looked at the young ninja, feeling his emotions fully settling. 

{WC = 5105, TWC = 21319}
Heroshi
Heroshi
Citizen
Stat Page : Heroshi's stat page
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 4000

Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:49 pm
Heroshi would help Dracoso follow the point he was looking at which had a second bigger shark circling the water. Heroshi would watch as Dracoso rubbed the back of his neck. Heroshi was also feeling sore from the last few hours and yesterday. "If there is a bigger threat out there, we will need to deal with it, but we also need to recover." Dracoso would state to the young shinobi who was ready for the next shark. “You’re right, but I think I’m okay, you took the brunt of the last shark attack. I just need to recover some chakra before we fight this thing.” Heroshi would say following Dracoso into the lifeguard station. When they entered the shack Dracoso had the idea to lower all of the shades in the shack with the exception of the shades covering the windows that faced the water. Dracoso received the first aid kit and would begin treating his wounds in front of Heroshi, the latter would watch with his full attention, this could come in handy up the road he would think to himself. Heroshi was determined to get back out into the fight, and it seemed like Dracoso was well aware of that fact, but Dracoso would do a little more preparation before heading out, and Heroshi would notice this and he too would get the idea to think ahead, if his feelings were correct this wouldn’t be the last fight of the day, the two needed to be prepared for anything. “Dracoso-san, do you think all these incidents are more than just a coincidence?” Heroshi would ask his senior while he was preparing.

Dracoso was tying off his bandage when Heroshi caught him letting out a deep sigh. Afterward, he would address, the way an older brother would to his younger sibling, Heroshi, "You are one heck of a ninja yourself. You have a lot more offensive ability than I do when it comes to finishing your opponent. It is not that one or the other of us is the fighter, we are a team." He looked Heroshi in the eyes, with conviction in his own this both motivated the young shinobi and made him realize this man meant business. "When we are out there, we both need to be ready to die. Whether it is for each other or the people we are saving. I knew that if we took the shark on immediately, there was a good chance that it would only focus on you when it realized I had no immediate way to take it down. It was only taking quick attacks to start and was staying under the water, where it was safe. If it felt it could not defeat you, it might have gone for the others and made our fight even more of a bloody mess." Dracoso would relay to the young boy hanging on every word. “Don’t you worry Dracoso, I won’t let anything happen to you, as long as I pull breath, I’ll make sure my comrades make it to the next day with me.” Heroshi would interject as Dracoso watched the calm waves crash on the shore. "I think in terms of controlling a situation, rather than ending it. One lesson I know is that if you only answer to the main problem at hand, you may end up with far more problems in the aftermath. Plus...” There was a slight pause that made Heroshi listen closer. "We needed an opening. That thing was only coming up when it seemed assured of its attack. I can at least patch myself back together if needed." Dracoso would finish leaving room for Heroshi to respond. “This time since there’s no swimmers or any innocent people in the water if we go in together, we should be able to end this thing before either one of us get hurt.” Heroshi would say with the optimism of youth. Heroshi would look around the lifeguard tower and notice how dark it was in there, which gave off an eerie feeling.

Dracoso realized he was rambling and Heroshi saw the look when he did, this made Heroshi laugh a little when he heard a second softer sigh that would bring Heroshi back into the conversation, he would then shake his head softly and explain. "The waters are empty right now and most of the beachgoers have fled back to the resort. I do not think anyone will be allowed back in the water until they can be sure that the problem has been handled. Whatever you saw out there must have trailed the first shark," Heroshi was listening to his senior because Dracoso was observant and knowledgeable. “Exactly what I was thinking Dracoso-san, I really hope this is it.” The young boy would say stealing a glance at the water it looked peaceful like a wolf in sheep’s clothing. The pair would bounce ideas off of each other the situation didn’t sit right with either of them. "The genjutsu user seems like a coincidence, but the shark attack seems very unusual. It wouldn't make sense to set up an event in an area with unsafe waters and I never heard a word about there being a danger. There would especially have been no explanation for them to have a surfing contest if this threat was so prevalent. On top of that, if there is a larger shark out there, why is it only showing up now? It may have tailed the first one, but the fact that it showed up after it was dead, rather than when we were harassing it, seems strange." He would think out loud and the young shinobi would hear this and think to himself, so what could have gotten that second shark to show up? Heroshi would have to think more on the subject, but then he blurted out, “What if us killing the other shark attracted that bigger shark to us? Like maybe it smelled all that blood, or that little shark was a woman shark and the bigger one is its husband?” Heroshi would ask childishly like sharks could be married.

It seemed like Heroshi was coming up with helpful suggestions for his friend to mull over. They had both come to the conclusion that there was too much coincidence in everything happening on this second day of their adventure, the lifeguards, the shark, the bigger shark, and the genjutsu user causing mayhem. They were too intentional to be anything less than a coordinated assault on the beach, but who could be the mastermind, or what organization could cause this much mayhem? Heroshi would watch Dracoso lean back in his seat and seem deep in thought Heroshi would follow his elder’s lead and help the think tank. “If the lifeguards would have been on duty, they could have saved those people from the shark while we fought it.” Heroshi would think out loud not really knowing the full extent of what he was saying. Dracoso's eyes opened wide and Heroshi would notice him as he sat forward in his chair suddenly, he had put two and two together. Dracoso held up his hand to his comrade as he listed everything off. "The lifeguards getting sick, the sharks suddenly attacking, the genjutsu user distracting the majority of the beach, the new shark following right after the first." As Dracoso made his list out loud Heroshi would notice him react to something inside of him. This caused Heroshi a little bit of anxiety. "Someone is orchestrating these events. Something much bigger is going on here and I do not think this second shark is the end of it.” Dracoso would finish, as Heroshi would think about how they seemed like coincidence one at a time, but together like Dracoso was saying the odds weren’t good. “So, whoever set this up was able to get a genjutsu user here, poison the lifeguards, and tame not only one but two huge water monsters. That’s a lot of moving parts, and what is their reward?” Heroshi would throw in just to make sure Dracoso was on top of his game and thought of every angle.

“We have to be right about this, or no one will believe us, take it from me, I’m a kid so no one takes me seriously unless they see I know what I’m doing or I know what I’m talking about. I’m down to hear you out because this is all too much to be one big coincidence made up of five or six small ones.” Heroshi would share his ideas and wisdom and Dracoso nodded in agreement with him, Dracoso added his own parts to the think tank, "The genjutsu user was on the lifeguard station, as if he thought no one would be there. If it was due to the lifeguards being gone, that may have been planned. The majority of people were already running from the shore as the first scream went up. We were standing in the station itself, so we would have been out of sight at that time. Many of the original ninja may have been under genjutsu at that point without us realizing it. The shark would then attack, handling anyone who was not under the effects of the genjutsu with the second shark as a backup in case the first did not do enough." Heroshi would take the pause left from Dracoso to add a quick question, “You don’t think whoever did this would think the people the other shark already maimed and murdered was enough?” Dracoso shook his head and picked up his binoculars Heroshi would follow the lead of his senior and used his binoculars to look over to the ocean also. As he peered at the beautiful blue water, he would make out the shadow winding under the surface of the water a few hundred meters out from where the carcass of the other shark was. "Maybe I am overthinking things, but if I am right, we may have a bigger issue to deal with than even the second shark." Dracoso shared with the boy ninja, as they watched the giant monstrosity swimming freely off the peaceful shores of Mikadzuki beach, this depressed Heroshi, here he was trying to relax and enjoy a vacation he needed, and someone was trying to actively ruin it. This strengthened his resolve; he was going to put an end to the shenanigans and finally enjoy his trip.

“Dracoso if we have to fight this shark with just the two of us, we need to stick together, I can kill that thing before it takes a bite out of us, especially with your help seeing it before it leaves the water. You can also use your ice to make it move where we need to before we strike.” Heroshi informed his friend of his idea while they talked strategy and rested to recover strength and vitality before going to face off against the behemoth. They would have a lull in the conversation as they were both running through the ideas each other had for their encounter with the mouth with a giant body. Heroshi thought he should say something to help encourage his friend, but the silence had been chased out from the approaching voices and footsteps of people running to the lifeguard shack. Heroshi was in disbelief, was Dracoso right about this being a huge plot for someone to take over the beach? Dracoso stood, but not before Heroshi was forming a hand seal and charging his fist with lightning chakra, the lightning blade Chidori was chirping fully as he ran out the door in front of his friend. Dracoso followed and as Heroshi saw the group of people running in the direction of the water he realized they weren’t foe. Heroshi had discontinued his Chidori and started to approach the group in a non-aggressive manner. Heroshi noted the way these men were weathered and their skin was tan and tough as leather. Most of them had deep scars on their face or missing digits. He also noticed they were carrying weapons that he had not seen before. They either had hooks or long handles to reach deep into the water to hunt their prey. Heroshi was enamored with these men, are they the ones who were going to go after the first shark but were trapped under genjutsu? Heroshi would think that question to himself while he caught up with them. "Hey!" Dracoso yelled down to them from the lifeguard shack, Heroshi would keep his ear open for the direction from the weathered men. "Where are you headed!" Dracoso had caught the attention of one of the men, he would turn to face and shout back to Dracoso loud enough for Heroshi to hear as he wasn’t s far away from the man as Dracoso was. "We are headed out to slay the beast! You two handled the first one, right?! We had our hands full fighting those damn illusions! This time, we want a piece of the shark!" Heroshi would feel a sense of pride because he knew it was his Chidori and him running through the hull of that first shark that tore it apart. The men were hardy and giddy, they would chant and cheer for the duo that slain the first shark, and now they were ready to kill the second. They were on their way to the pier that Heroshi had noted when he first arrived, he was interested in knowing what they were up to and what their plans were to kill this thing. Heroshi realized the man Dracoso had helped remember their name and where he was from had washed ashore near here too. Speaking of Dracoso, Heroshi had lost him in the excitement of it all, he only had to look for a few moments as the men were dark and weathered and Dracoso was pale and softer on the edges. Heroshi had caught up to the Dracoso’s side “I think they might have a good way of hunting this thing, maybe we should join them, at least we can also keep them safe.” Heroshi would express his curiosity and that they could keep these men safe with jutsu and Dracoso knew he could heal any one of them if they became wounded. After he said his piece, he would run off after the group in hopes to join them for this task. Heroshi knew he made valid points so he wasn’t surprised at all when he looked back and saw the older shinobi running to catch up.

As they caught up to the group, they were welcomed into it. They would introduce themselves and the group would say they were glad they were being joined by the two. Heroshi was a little downtrodden when the group leader told the boy shinobi that they already had a plan for putting the shark down. “I have jutsu that can slow the shark down and kill it when the time comes. Heroshi shared his abilities with the group that called themselves the hunters, as they took a moment to consider how the boy could be useful to their hunt. The hunters explained their plans to the two newcomers, they have three boats that they will use to circle the monumental beast.  They explained how the bottom of each boat was reinforced with iron so the teeth of the beast couldn’t penetrate the iron bottom or side. Their strategy was to separate and approach the shark from three different directions. Two boats would take the sides and the other would approach from behind. The two boats that were on the sides of the shark would shoot and throw weapons to injure, but just to upset and make the shark chase after them, but the trick was to attack and keep distance. This would force the shark to try to choose which boat to focus on, and when it would lurch at one, it would stop, and the other boat would start attacking with a higher frequency of attacks and bigger objects. This would cause the shark confusion and would keep the crew safe while the shark wore itself out. Heroshi didn’t think this idea was such a great idea, but it was a safe idea, this was okay with Heroshi, and he was happy that he wouldn’t have to return a dead body to a grieving widow.

When the shinobi and hunters reached the docks, the hunters began filling the three boats with weapons and supplies to take down a forty-five-foot shark. Heroshi noticed a lot of the weapons they were loading up were harpoon guns, big hook-like javelins, and crossbows. Their leader walked up to the pair of shinobi about to board a boat and informed them that for their plan to work he needed each of them to take a separate boat. Heroshi noted that the hunters already had a couple of shinobi mixed in their ranks and that they were already spread pushing their limits being spread between the boats two or three for each one. Heroshi noticed Dracoso giving him a curt nod before saying, "It will be far safer than trying to walk on the water like we did last time. And if what we were talking about earlier is accurate, we are much better off saving as much energy as possible." Heroshi didn’t argue with the men, but that didn’t mean he didn’t like splitting the prowess of the two. He also wasn’t one hundred percent sure if these men were on the up and up, he would observe the men he would be stationed with. Heroshi would watch as his friend stretched and got ready to head to his own boat. Before they parted from each other Dracoso would lay out the final pieces of the plan. "We let them wear it down, then go in for the finish. I am going to keep my eyes open for any other possible issues that might arise." Heroshi would nod in understanding when he heard his friend’s plans. He would let the hunters tax themselves and then he’d strike when the shark was good and ready. Heroshi would give a quick smile to his friend and then head to the boat he was appointed to, he was anxious this was a trap set for the two of them, but he knew he could handle himself, and Dracoso was also a shinobi able to handle himself, too. As he approached his boat, he was aghast, he didn’t realize how big they were. We’ll be fine, he thought as he climbed aboard.

Heroshi would settle onboard the ship. He looked around it wasn’t a massive ship, but it was a lot bigger once you got close. This shark would have to be bigger than it was to hurt this ship. Heroshi would think to himself, well, it might be able to take chunks and poke holes in it. He would inspect the craftsmanship of the ship noting how it appeared to be done right, no pieces seemed missing there were no holes or even chipped wood. Heroshi would find the other shinobi on the ship and would introduce himself. “Hiya, I’m Heroshi, I’m from Hoshigakure, may I know a little about you?” He would ask the boy who appeared to be a teenager. “Uh, yeah, I’m Kusaka, my friends call me Kus, I’m from Konoha, aren’t you a little young to be a shinobi?” Kusaka seemed to be genuinely curious and a little worried about the younger boy. “Don’t worry about me, I killed the other shark, and I’ll probably kill this one too.” The young boy said flashing a smile to the teenager who was probably just as new as the boy was as a shinobi. “As long as we stick together, and everyone does their part, we’ll make it through this just fine.” Heroshi would start making gameplans in his head. Okay, the guys are going to weaken it by piercing the thing with their weapons, I should be able to shoot the thing with Chidori, I have a few jutsu I could use. I think the singularity is something I should use here. He would think to himself as he prepared his jutsu.

After everything was loaded and the entire crew was onboard the ships, the boats were pushed off from the docks and headed into open water. The boats moved slowly and they were loud. “Maybe this boat will scare it away with how much noise it’s kicking up.” Heroshi would joke with Kusaka, but Kusaka wasn’t having it. It appeared to Heroshi as if Kusaka was getting sick. “I’m sorry man, it looks like you’re getting sick.” But Heroshi wouldn’t get the word sick out on time before his compatriot would have his lunch come back up and all over the deck of the ship. Heroshi looked over the railing at the other ship, but they were too far away to see each other. Heroshi would wonder why he wasn’t chasing down the shark on foot, he could go so much faster than this ship. It was nice to not have to run right now. Dracoso was worried this was part of a plot, and so did Heroshi, so conserving energy was the plan. They approached the last place they saw the shark and then the men started flashing lights and sending signals to the other ships. The leader of the hunters was on the boat that was keeping back. Heroshi peaked over the edge where he had last seen the shark, and it was gone. Where could that shark be? Heroshi would question no one in particular, but he was scanning the water for the shark.

Heroshi would summon two shadow clones to help watch out for the shark. Each one would be stationed on either side of the ship. Heroshi would station himself on the bow. He wanted to be the first person to see the beast, he couldn’t see the shadow, but the ship across from him started moving weirdly. Was that the ship Dracoso was on? Heroshi couldn’t remember, they had been moved around and it was hard to tell which boat was where on the dock. Heroshi watched as the boat across the ocean from him moved forwards with renewed vigor, and what happened next reminded Heroshi of what their objective was, and why they were doing it, the huge forty-five-foot creature leaped out of the water right where the boat had been moments before. As he called out there was a second much louder voice that called out over the sound of an intercom. “The shark was under vessel two, we will move in to engage. Shinobi save your chakra for when we wound the damn thing. We don’t need a repeat of last month do we boys?” The whole crew could be heard giving a negative response from Heroshi could hear. So, they hunted a shark last month and something happened that’s too bad. Heroshi would work his way towards the arms room, he wanted to see if there was anything he could do. The ship had started its way to the rendezvous point so it could distract the shark from the second ship. Heroshi felt the lurch as the engines started moving the ship through the water with accelerated speed. When he arrived at the arms room, it was chaos, he was shooed away by the quartermaster and told that he had his own job to do. A little defeated he ran back to his spot to watch the action.

Heroshi got to the spot on the boat where he could see everything. When the shark landed it appeared as if it was searching the ship for something, it was holding speed with the ship and just not moving away from it. It seemed like it locked on as soon as the crew was able to give the ship more gas. It was headed toward the ship Heroshi was on, they were going to attempt to get the shark to change its target. The crew fired harpoons and crossbow bolts at the shark. Most of the munitions bounced off the leviathan, but a few had dug deep into the hide. It was the damnedest thing, they kept firing on the shark, but it wouldn’t change course. Heroshi was concerned for the crew, it seemed like it was just chasing after that boat. Heroshi’s clones met up with him to discuss the plan, Heroshi was concerned the shark was chasing the ship with Dracoso on it, but he didn’t want to screw the entire plan up, even though it seemed like the plan had gone out the window as soon as they couldn’t get its attention. Heroshi and his clones came up with a plan to attack the shark, the hunters were already launching their attacks.

The three youths would walk on the outside of the ship, facing the water. Heroshi could see other shinobi using jutsu from the other ships. There were even lightning jutsu coming from the ship he was on. The three would look at each other and nod. They would all weave seals with their hands and cast their jutsu. Heroshi’s clone to his left would cast singularity which he would put to a point a little way away from the shark, he wasn’t trying to sink the ships, and there would be enough room to trap the shark and not hurt anyone in the crew. The clone to his left would place a few seals on the body of the real Heroshi. Once they were done preparing for their run Heroshi would cast Chidori. The sounds of chirping came off the jutsu. Lightning chakra sparked from his hand, he looked at the shark which seemed to finally be distracted away from the ship it was chasing.  Soon the beast changed course for the ship Heroshi was on, it swam around the effects of the singularity which was beginning to pull the water into a tight ball in the middle of the ships. Then before he could blink the shark rammed headfirst into the ship he was standing on. This caused him to fling upwards into the air a quick dash and push from a clone would save him from being eaten by the shark. The other clone was still there holding the singularity up. The new objective was to get the shark to move into it.

Heroshi wasn’t chasing fame, he just wanted to make sure his friend and comrades were safe. Heroshi was staring this shark down, he now had activated one of the fuuinjutsu seals placed on his arm. He had the seal transform into five balls of energy and launched them at the shark. As the balls of energy were engulfed by the shark it was hit in the eye with ice Senbon from Heroshi’s periphery. Good, Dracoso is here with the assistance. “Thanks for the help. This thing is a lot bigger than the last.” Heroshi would say forming the hand seal of Ram and causing the five orbs inside the shark to explode. Heroshi hadn’t noticed the boats had formed a triangle around the shark. With the ship, he had been on trying to keep itself correct. He had done it though; the shark was stuck in his singularity. It wouldn’t be able to move for a while. Heroshi would watch as Dracoso would summon his water beast and shadow clones to help fight the shark. Heroshi would redo Chidori and wait for Dracoso to create an opening. There was a lot of movement in a short amount of time, Heroshi and Dracoso inflicting pain on this shark while everyone from the boats just watched. The two were casting jutsu and dodging the shark, it was as if they had trained together for years.
Heroshi watched Dracoso cut the shark’s massive fin off with an ice blade. After that, the shark was quick work for the pair. With Heroshi using the finishing move he used a Chidori Senbon and aimed it at the creature’s body spraying it with fifty electric needles and it killed the shark. Heroshi would hear a loud chorus of people shouting in joy at the accomplishment of the two. Dracoso was sitting on the water leaning against the carcass of the shark. Heroshi approached him, "I still used up far too much of my energy. At least this time I was keeping to a safer area of the fight" Heroshi would catch a wink come from the older shinobi. “We gotta get you up soon, when that shark hit the boat it sent a lot of the hunters overboard. I’m glad you’re okay though.” Heroshi would smile at the older shinobi.

As the boat picked up the pair along with those tossed off the ship when the shark made contact with the boat. Heroshi was glad it was finally over when he heard the sound of a bell from a second ship. “What’s going on?” Heroshi would ask the look on Dracoso’s face “of course this is happening” Heroshi would climb up to see what could be causing this ruckus. As he peered out to the sea, He could see a large ship with a black flag with skull and crossbones on it, it was moving toward the shore faster than any of these boats could move. Dracoso was the first to the bow he would demand the hunters take them to the shore. The hunters would refuse vehemently "Not with my crew. Not with my ship. We hunt animals and we hunt prey. We do not fight pirates. That is a whole barrel of stupidity to get mixed up in." The captain would say as she shook her head. Heroshi saw the intense look coming from Dracoso as he tried to persuade the captain. "Then put us on the beach or as close to it as you can. I am not leaving the rest of the people on that beach to be their prey." He would say with a soft firmness, the captain would look over the worn-down shinobi give a nod and the boat would head in the direction of the shore.

The ship made its way to the shores of the beach, staying far enough away to keep the pirates uninterested in the boat. Heroshi watched as the pirates took the shore. He would look over at Dracoso and the look on his face said it all, he was upset and pissed, and his gaze was fixed on the shore as well. He didn’t know what was going through his head, but he was thinking it was the same as what was going through his own head. When the ship stopped, they were about twenty meters away from the shore. Heroshi and Dracoso jumped off the boat and onto the water, and they ran together to the shore. “We need to deal with all of them. The pirates on the beach and the pirates on the boat. I can only imagine the leader will stay with the ship while the majority of their troops will head for the beach” Dracoso said as they ran the former stealing a glance at the younger shinobi and then giving a nod he continued. "the boat will probably have stronger opponents. I will be better off with a larger number of weaker opponents.” Dracoso was deep in thought as they arrived at the shore, “They hurt a lot of people. I am tired of it.” Heroshi nonverbally agreed to the terms Dracoso laid out.  

Heroshi left his friend and headed to the ship, there were a few pirates, but they were no match for Heroshi and his clones. They made quick work of the pirates as they advanced to the ship. Once on the ship, Heroshi decided he’d look around to see who was on the ship when he heard crying. There was a man and woman chained to a wall. “What’s going on?” Heroshi asked the two. “They brought us down here, said they were going to use us as ransoms. Will you help us?” They plead to the young shinobi. “Yeah, I just have to find the key. I’ll be right back.” He would say as he took off down the hall. He turned a corner and everything turned black and a lot of pain was on his face. When he awoke, he was in a cabin and he was bound. “Ah, you found a way on my ship did ye? Well, ya know what we do to people who don’t keep they noses out of ‘re business?” The powerfully built man asked the boy. “I don’t know, but if you let me and those people go, I’ll let you live.” Heroshi responded to the man. “Yer in no position to be makin’ demands BOY!” He finished loudly. Heroshi was plotting a way to break free from the binds he was in. Heroshi started whistling a pitch for every hand seal. “What are you…” The pirate didn’t have the chance to finish his sentence as Heroshi dislocated his shoulder and all of the fingers in his hands to break out of the shackles that kept him bound and at the same time he cast Chidori on himself and put his fist through the man in front of him. “I tried to warn you. I’m a shinobi from Hoshigakure and I wanted to end this peacefully.” He said as he took the keys off of the body slipping into death. Heroshi would be safer next time, no more surprises, he would use one hand to bring two more clones to life. “Alright, I’m hurt, I need you to scout and let me know where everyone is on this ship,” Heroshi told his clones as they took off. He found his way to the two people he had found before. “You look like you got kicked in the face.” They said looking worried. “You should see the other guy.” Heroshi gave a soft chuckle as he unlocked their bindings and led them to the top of the ship, being told by the clones the ship was now empty. He watched as Dracoso took on an entire beach of pirates.

Heroshi walked up the beach to where Dracoso was standing after defeating the advancing pirates. When he ended up next to his friend it took him a second to realize he was there. “I only found one in the ship, well, he found me. Busted me up pretty well. They had hostages, I freed them, and they’re on their way to the resort. We did good, are you okay?” Heroshi would ask the older shinobi not thinking about the dislocated joints all over his hands and shoulder. "I dealt with pirates. The lifeguard from earlier had poisoned the lifeguard squad intentionally. It was all planned. Hell of a vacation, huh?" Dracoso was being brave for Heroshi but Heroshi knew this guy meant business and he would rue the day they stood apart from each other on the battlefield. “Do you think it’s finally over? I could use lunch, I’m hungry.” Heroshi would say looking back up at the resort.

Dracoso would offer up a chance to hang out without any responsibilities that sounded so good to Heroshi. He was excited to hang out with his friend. “Hey, before we go get lunch, do you mind fixing me up? My nose might be broken, and I dislocated my shoulder and my fingers.” Heroshi would ask with a slight chuckle.

WC: 5939
TWC: 22672
Dracoso
Dracoso
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:15 pm
Dracoso would softly chuckle and nod as he made the handseals and placed a hand softly over the boy's hand while gently taking his arm in the other hand. "My teacher taught me this one after I tried to do a jutsu that increased my jump height, and I dislocated my arm. Take a breath in, then out, then in again, and out-" as he felt the boy relax, he quickly thrust the arm and popped it back in place with a loud pop. he could feel Heroshi shudder from the pain but seemed to be trying to put on a tough front and hid most of his reaction. Once his fingers were mended, he placed it over Heroshi's arm while gently checking his nose to make sure the bone and hardened cartilage was still aligned. "One hell of a day we have had so far" he said as he gently ran a finger very softly along the side of the front of Heroshi's nose. "I am pretty sure that we are in the clear after beating an army of pirates-" as the arm's healing completed, he moved it to Heroshi's nose and softly pressed his fingers along the line to make sure it was completely straight. "-otherwise, whatever is bigger than that will probably just destroy the beach entirely" he finished."

He chuckled at his own words and stood up, patting the sand off his legs. They both seemed worn out from all they had did, but some basic activities did sound like a good idea. He glanced up the beach at the long lines of blood and combat which he had left behind him, and he felt a strong wave of sickness and emotional dismay. He closed his eyes and turned his head away for a moment before swallowing the feeling. A soft whirring noise behind them signaled the three hunters boats returning to the dock a little way down, the two sharks in tow. He and Heroshi discussed the possibilities of what they could do, such as trying to set up events or check in on the people from their day of work and fighting. Most of their choices ended up relying on checking in with the resort to see if they could either get other people or get the resources to do so.

While they were talking, the leader from the hunters group walked over and raised a hand to get their attention as she approached. She walked up and stopped with her arms crossed, looking up the beach at the sight that Dracoso was still avoiding. "Hell of a job" she started with as she looked back at the duo and gave a chuckle. "Any casualties?" she asked, to which Dracoso shook his head before saying, "only the pirates." The woman nodded and put her hands on her hips as she looked to them. "Well, you helped with taking down the larger shark and the smaller one is yours by rights. I do not know what purposes you two might have with them, but we are planning to gut them and provide the meat to the resort here as it would be far too much for us to eat or move on our own. The scales and fins we have no real purpose for as it is mostly the teeth and bones which we find value in" she explained. She gestured towards the closest ship, "You can grab them up a bit later today off that ship and we will send a portion of the sales of the items as well as you did quite a bit of the work taking down both of them." Dracoso thanked her alongside Heroshi, even with how tired or frustrated they might be, and the duo looked back over the aftermath of the battle.

"So..." Dracoso rubbed the back of his neck as he finally decided to take in the sight. "The waters are still full of bodies, so we may not get much time to swim in the near future. The beach is still covered in bodies from the opposition, so we will need to clean them up. The resort is full of live bodies which are recovering from overexertion and the infirmary is full of bodies from poisoning and the injured from the first shark attack..." he trailed off. He then hung his head as he groaned softly, letting his firm demeanor drop for a minute. "I know we succeeded, but I feel like everyone pretty much ended up worse off for this" he groaned. Heroshi seemed to still have a bit of energy as he reassured Dracoso and the boy still wanted to engage in activities. "Well, maybe once we clean up the pirates and tend a bit to the wounded, we could get a group of people who will want to set up some events."

Even after the long day of events, the sun was still high in the sky as they slowly gathered the pirates' bodies onto their ship. With the combination of clones and his water beast, the work went pretty quickly. It seemed the best place to keep them so that they were out of sight, but still gathered together easily. As they came halfway up the beach, Dracoso saw the female leader on the sands. "Oh right" he said softly out loud, making his way over to her. He checked and found that she was still breathing and so he gently lifted her up over his shoulder and waved to Heroshi as he approached. "I left her alive so she could answer for all this madness and give us a bit more information on exactly what led them to doing all this. I am going to take her up to the resort and have her restrained so that they can question her later." He took her up to the resort where she was tied down in one of the main offices and watched over by two of the staff at all times. 

Dracoso and Heroshi moved the rest of the bodies to the ship and found a couple of sets of pirates clothing along with the cutlass the leader used and a spare on the ship. "Well, at least we can take these as mementos of our time here along with the scales and fins" he suggested to Heroshi. The outfits seemed to fit them well when worn, and an odd bird seemed to appear and squawk at them with a few witty quips. Dracoso simply took the outfit off and stowed it away if he ever had need of something so... unique. Once they returned to the resort, several of the individuals who were recovering had awoken and were eating the food which the staff had pulled together. Dracoso saw to several of the individuals in the infirmary and helped to reattach limbs and fingers as well as restoring anything injured or missing. He popped a military ration pill before heading over to get some food and sit with Heroshi.

The staff thanked the two of them profusely and stated that there wasn't much that could be salvaged, other than a few of the simpler activities. The duo agreed that they would enjoy whatever could be put together and the staff began to set up preparations. The next shift of lifeguards had arrived and were helping with cleaning up the bodies and other left behind objects from the water while many of the other visitors either went back to their room for further rest or began to congregate back out onto the cleaned-up beach. Much of the blood had been easily washed out into the ocean with some uses of water sealing and the beach was beginning to return to its former state. As things returned to the same cadence from earlier that day, the staff began to roll out events for people to take part in again to help others move forward with their experience.

From that point on, Heroshi and Dracoso engaged in several more ordinary activities to enjoy. They had people playing beach volleyball and music playing. People were suntanning and building sandcastles. There was a watermelon breaking event where Dracoso ended up accidentally spraying a stream of watermelon juice all over a group of young women who stalked away in frustration. Inflatable beachballs were bouncing around and people were burying their friends in the sand here and there up to their necks and making silly presentations of their bodies on top of them. Several animals showed up as well and even Sutsui was relaxing in the sun on Dracoso's shoulders now that most of the dangerous excitement was over.

Once the water was clear, they had water polo and jet skiing alongside water races and even a long-range ball tossing game into rings flowing in the water. The fun and excitement of the day wore on until the sun began to set. Many of those who needed additional rest came out to join the fun and those who were healing from injuries were given comfortable seats near a barbeque which the staff were running for their visitors. The woman eventually woke up and was interrogated using multiple forms of jutsu. She ended up admitting to the majority of the acts they had engaged in and explained that they had used certain pheromone-laced liquids and spices in the water to force the sharks towards the shore before enraging them and splitting them up. The plan had ultimately been to rob the people on the beach of any goods and valuables they had and to take any important individuals hostage for ransom. From there, they would set up guards to the entrance of the beach and repeat this with any additional people who came through later. They would have done this for as long as possible, but the sudden retaliation had taken them by surprise and overthrown them.

With the pirates vanquished and a good day's work completed, Dracoso and Heroshi relaxed and enjoy some nighttime activities before winding down for some rest of their own. In only two days, the duo had met, helped several people, won races and surfing competitions, killed man-eating sharks, helped a stranded man, and defeated pirates and a powerful mind influencer. With all the work they had done, the vacation together after it felt very much deserved. The only thing Dracoso needed to figure out now was, how the hell was he going to fix this beet red sunburn of his. Healing can only do so much it seems...

WC = 1757, TWC = 23076
Karma Ushitora
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 25500

Summer Freedom on the Beach  - Page 2 Empty Surfs up

Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:16 pm
Through her travels, Karma had seen a lot. Something she had never seen before was a ninja surf the waves so naturally. She knew that was partially due to Dracoso’s use of ninjutsu to stay on the board. However, There was really no sight she could think of that was as cool and entertaining. She had seen people doing something like this in one of the villages she had been to when she was young. She had watched them for hours to learn the tricks and what to look for in a good wave.

As she noticed that Heroshi was coming over to talk with a surfboard, she turned towards him. “Hi Heroshi, how are you doing?”, she said. “ Hey, so i dont know if you want to try, but it looks fun, doesn’t it? Look at Dracoso go”, He said as he pointed to Dracoso on the water. It really did look like fun to Karma, so she stood up and took the offered surfboard. “Thanks, Heroshi. Sorry if we haven’t talked much, I just have been a bit overwhelmed with this whole thing. We left from Kirigakure to come here and the first people we meet are having an argument about kids. Its just a lot to take in.” 

As they walked out to the surf, she noticed that there were a lot of people down the beach. She made a note of it and kept walking. She got on the surfboard about 10 feet into the water. She began to paddle out to where the waves were just bumps on the surface of the ocean. As she paddled, she noticed fish down below her and some coral. As she was looking, she felt the ocean swell behind her and she started paddling with the wave. As she had watched the other surfers on the beach do and as the wave started to break, she paddled a bit harder so that she was on the crest of the wave and stood up. She immediately felt the water around her feet. The water made the board slippery so she used the surface walking technique to stay on the board. She focused her chakra to her feet and as she kept going the wave sputtered out before she hit the beach. 

She paddled back to where she had seen the coral and the fish. While waiting for the next wave to rise up, Karma recalled watching surfers when she was young and thinking how cool it was to tame the ocean in a sense. As she contemplated the scenery around her and the memories, she watched the people around her. A lot of the surfers seemed to be new to this and didnt even seem to be able to stand up on their boards. As she watched, she saw Heroshi pull someone out of the water. The person seemed to be injured, and Heroshi appeared to be trying his best to help out. After a few hours of surfing the waves, Karma decided to go back to the shore and get something to eat to cool down.

As she reached the beach, She noticed the group of people down the beach had gotten a lot larger and she saw that Dracoso was being approached by someone from the group. As she watched, she saw that there were actually two people coming down the beach. One of them seemed to be coming towards her. She walked up to meet the girl that was approaching, and asked, “ Hi, is there a problem?” The woman looked a bit confused for a moment and responded,” No, there is no problem here. That group over there is a surf competition that is looking for promising surfers to join and compete.” Karma was shocked,”I was just trying something that i saw growing up, I would be happy to join. Is there anything else i need to know?” The woman seemed to think for a moment and said,” Well, there is a sign up process.
You arent sure to win, but there are a bunch of prizes for different things. Depends on what you want if you win.” Karma took the sign up sheets and looked through them. They seemed pretty standard, just some guidelines and some restrictions. Mostly just redundant things to know like, ”Dont distract or deliberately sabotage other surfers.” She signed them. Afterwards, the woman lead her to the group of people on the other side of the beach. She notice that Dracoso and Heroshi were there preparing to get started. As she started preparing, she looked out at the surf and started trying to visualize cool moves she could do on the waves. As this happened, she noticed the other surfers one by one going out to find good waves to do tricks on them. 
She watched until it eas her turn and headed out on the surf a little before her name was called.She did some flips and used the surface walking technique to stay on the board. She felt the wave start to speed up and she did some twists and flips to try to stay on the top of the wave. When the wave started to near the shore she did one last flip. She launched herself and the board towards the beach and held on to the board. She landed with the board in her hands and her feet on the sand.

The crowd went crazy as she landed. The judges looked surprised and had gotten to their feet. Karma looked around for Dracoso and Heroshi. They seemed to have gone off somewhere and she didn't see them anywhere. As she walked over to the judges table to wait for the results. As she caught sight of Dracoso and Heroshi, The judge started calling out the scores. She had placed first in the rankings. She went over to Dracoso and Heroshi. “How did you two do?” she asked them. Just then, she heard their rankings being called out by the judges. After a while, Dracoso and Heroshi went off to help someone else, but Karma decided to take a break and relax on the beach for a while.

WC:1031

Last edited by Karma Ushitora on Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added word count)
Dracoso
Dracoso
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:05 pm
{exit}
Claiming WC and rewards:

Missions W/rewards:
E Rank - The Sun, The Sea, And The Sand! Rewards: 1,000 Ryō / 5 AP/ 5 Beachside Tickets
E Rank - Summer Days, Driftin' Away: 1,000 Ryō / 5 AP/ 5 Beachside Tickets

D Rank - Summer Lovin', Had Me A Blast: 2,000 Ryō / 10 AP/ 10 Beachside Tickets
D Rank - Summer Lovin', Happened So Fast: 2,000 Ryō / 10 AP/ 10 Beachside Tickets

C Rank - Teen Beach Movie: 4,000 Ryō / 20 AP / 15 Beachside Tickets
C Rank - Surf's Up!: 4,000 Ryō / 20 AP / 15 Beachside Tickets

B Rank - Cast Away: 6,000 Ryō / 30 AP / 20 Beachside Tickets
B Rank - Baywatch: 6,000 Ryō / 30 AP / 20 Beachside Tickets

A Rank - The Endless Summer: 8,000 Ryō / 40 AP / 25 Beachside Tickets
A Rank - Jaws: 10,000 Ryō (Arc mission) / 50 AP (Arc mission)/ 25 Beachside Tickets / 1 Shark Fin / 1 Pirate Cutlass

S Rank - Jaws: The Revenge: 12,500 Ryō (arc mission)/ 65 AP (arc mission)/ 30 Beachside Tickets / 1 Shark Scales / 1 Swashbuckler's Eyepatch
S Rank - Pirates Of The Caribbean: 10,000 Ryō / 50 AP / 30 beachside tickets /1 Pirate Armor Set (Includes 1 each of the "Pirate Hat," "Pirate Boots," and "Pirate Jacket" items)

Totals: 66,500 Ryo, 335 AP, 210 Beachside tickets, 1 Shark Fin / 1 Pirate Cutlass / 1 Shark Scales / 1 Swashbuckler's Eyepatch / 1 Pirate Armor Set (Includes 1 each of the "Pirate Hat," "Pirate Boots," and "Pirate Jacket" items)

AP Given to Familiar: Sutsui (Updated will be 425 Bonus AP)

WC Total: 23076 (rounded to 23062.5)
Stats Maxed, AP bonus maxed - 25% reduction on costs

Talented (Iryojutsu) Masteries Claimed:
A Rank - Poison Mist - Mastery (2) Sealless - 3750 (originally 5000)
B Rank - Cleansing Aura - Power increase (2) (2x 15) - 2625 (originally 3500)
C Rank - Basic Medical Ninjutsu - Mastery (2) Sealless - 1500 (originally 2000)
Total so far: 7875

Summon Claiming: The Okamis of the Haze Contract
A Rank - Kechi - 1875 (originally 2500)
A Rank - Katok - 1875 (originally 2500)
A Rank - Sakai - 1875 (originally 2500)
Cost - 5625 (total: 13500)
B Rank - Moeto - 1125 (originally 1500)
B Rank - Seku - 1125 (originally 1500)
B Rank - Kenuki - 1125 (originally 1500)
Cost - 3375 (total: 16875) 
C Rank - Sansho - 750 (originally 1000)
C Rank - Fuka - 750 (originally 1000)
C Rank - Maiset - 750 (originally 1000)
Cost - 2250 (total: 19125)
D Rank - Mikoge - 375 (originally 500)
D Rank - Kujan - 375 (originally 500)
D Rank - Bosura - 375 (originally 500)
Cost - 1125 (total 20250)
E Rank - Chimai - 187.5 (originally 250)
E Rank - Kaku - 187.5 (originally 250)
E Rank - Hike - 187.5 (originally 250)
Cost - 562.5 (total: 20812.5)

Jutsu Learning:
D Rank - Seal of transferral - 375 (originally 500)
E Rank - Swish and Flick - 187.5 (originally 250)
E Rank - Wind Release: Starting Breeze - 187.5 (originally 250)
E Rank - Drip - 187.5 (originally 250)
D Rank - Sticky Paper Adhesive Technique - 375 (originally 500)
D Rank - Wind Release: Step on High Ladder - 375 (originally 500)
E > D rank - Fuinjutsu Lock - 187.5 (originally 250)
D Rank - Absolute Focus - 375 (originally 500)
Jutsu Cost: 2250 (Total: 23062.5)

Last edited by Dracoso on Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Karma Ushitora
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 25500

Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:30 pm