Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rizuke Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Yay for summer Empty Yay for summer

Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:57 pm
Missions:

The last few months had been rough for Rizuke, he had graduated from the academy and joined a team of talented Shinobi, and he felt inadequate. He was training and doing missions, but he couldn’t see the fruits of his labor. He had heard of a wonderful place where he could relax and not have to feel pressed for time or advancement, he was told it was called Mikadzuki Beach, and he would travel there and find time to relax. He wore blue swimmers with the Uchiha crest on the bottom right of his leg of the shorts. He wore an island-style button-up shirt that he would only button the bottom three, this would allow the shirt to cling loosely to his body allowing airflow and not hindering him. He wore black sandals because he wasn’t sure if he’d like the texture of the sand. Rizuke hadn’t done the most swimming as a child, but he knew how to swim. He would also bring sunscreen to protect his skin from the sun’s harmful Ultraviolet rays. He would also bring a pair of his father’s sunglasses with him to keep the sun out of his eyes.

Rizuke would arrive at the beach and scan it over to see if he recognized anyone, but he didn’t see anyone. Rizuke would wander around and would regret not bringing a camping chair or something with him to keep his butt out of the sand. He found a little shack down the way that lent beach equipment to the beachgoers. Rizuke would borrow a beach chair and umbrella, he wanted the sun on his terms. He would find a nice spot to place his items down, he didn’t have a care in the world, whoever recommended this place to him they were right.

Rizuke would fall asleep on his rented chair and would be awoken by a small child tapping on his forehead and staring into his eyes upside-down hovering over him. “Can I help you?” Rizuke would ask annoyed, yet curious. As Rizuke sat up the boy rounded to the front of the chair and started talking and mumbling so fast Rizuke couldn’t understand him, so he got the boy to slow down, all he wanted was for Rizuke to help him build a sandcastle. “That sounds fun, I’ll help you out, but I’m going to need help too, I’ve never built a sandcastle before.” Rizuke would confess to his new friend. Rizuke would scan the beach for someone who looked knowledgeable, but his view was interrupted by a person standing in front of him, it was a teenager either his age or a little younger, he was a little shorter than Rizuke, and he had his hair up in a ponytail, and was wearing bright yellow swim trunks with multicolored polka dots. “Hey, do you know how to build a sandcastle?” Rizuke would ask the guy in front of him, “Oh, we’re out here at the beach and I seemed to have forgotten my manners, my name is Uchiha Rizuke, glad to make your acquaintance, may I please know your name?” Rizuke would correct himself and would ask the boy standing in front of him.  

WC: 531
Goro Chinoike
Goro Chinoike
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ninja Card
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 28000

Yay for summer Empty Re: Yay for summer

Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:00 pm
Aaaaah, Mikadzuki Beach, a luxurious oasis of sand and sea. It is a beautiful day outside, the kids are playing, and the sun is shining with little to no clouds in the sky. Of course, Goro prefers the rain and clouds, but he cannot deny that it is a good day to be on the beach!... However, he's not quite sure if he likes the beach, so today would be his first time experiencing a beach. He would be wearing the aforementioned swim trunks with his hair up in a ponytail. An odd outfit for him, but he saw people dressed like this in magazines from the library he frequently visits, so he assumed that's the norm. Finally, he has a large patch over his back to cover his lovely "birthmark" because the rays of the sun might just destroy his back if it burns his wounds.

Goro has his hands on his hips as he looks out to the ocean. So... We're here... What exactly do people do on a beach? Goro would think to himself before observing the inhabitants of the beach around him. There are people in the water, splashing each other, pretending to be sharks to scare others, sitting in large inflatable tubes. Yet Goro doesn't know what to do. Then, he overhears a conversation behind him about a sand castle. Castle? I know about castles, Jashin used to live in a castle! He thinks to himself, now sporting a wide grin on his face before turning around. Goro turns around stylishly like he was waiting his entire life for someone to ask him that question. "Yeah, you could say I know a thing or two about castles! The name's Goro!"

WC: 285
Saturn
Saturn
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Saturn's Shenans

Business: Orbital Oddities & Palm Predictions
Mission Record : Missions

Summoning Contract : Dragonflies, Octopuses

Familiar : (MIMAS)

Remove Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:47 am
Saturn was a drunk man. He was drunk from the ungodly amount of rum that he had consumed from his seemingly bottomless metal flask and he was drunk from the ungodly amount of time that he had been blessed with to stay and relax on Mikadzuki Beach. Although some of his experiences on the beach were far from lax and carefree, his paranoia and selective memory allowed him to pick and choose which version of events to hold true and he was more than capable of duping himself into believing what he wanted to. He had long forgotten about the pirates and the sharks and the killers on the loose. Instead, he was putting time and effort into improving what he called his hyperdexterity - his ability to move his own body and another's simultaneously - all while basking in the warm perfect Mikadzuki Sun and enjoying the blissful carefree weather at the beach that he much preferred over the stormy domain that shrouded his hometown perpetually. With his tinted grey shades on, he was looking up at the sky, following a male red breasted merganser with a slightly redder beak than normal whose movements he controlled in his mind. He was having a staring contest of sorts with himself, through his own body and through that of the bird above, trying to master the mechanisms of bird flight. Hunched over with his arms extended, he walked as a blind man before noticing his friend Goro Chinoike. "Oh, hey, Chinoike! Riz, you're here too." He turned, placing his hands on his hips. Chinoike likes.. Jashin? Where have I heard that name before.. His focus wavered as he noticed his teammate's quirks. He had that ability passively and he could not help but notice. For example, he knew Rizuke was a daddy's boy.

However, as his focus wavered, he unclasped his vice grip on the seabird's mind, releasing it from his control. At the same time, the man who was trying to use his mind to its utmost capacity failed to pay any mind to the child in front of him on the beach, and the castle that he was trying to build. In a series of unfortunate events, Saturn Sentobi first inadvertently kicked the half built sand castle in front of the child as he walked, kicking it up into dust before the bird above, terrified from the mind bending experience of being possessed, let its bowel let loose, dropping a foul splatter on the child's head. Startled, Saturn looked down at the scene and cringed and winced, feeling awkward and looking apologetic but the child had already started wailing, bawling his eyes out while letting out an incessant bloodcurdling scream to express his endless sorrow.  

WC: 454
Rizuke Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:14 pm
While the crew was building a sand castle Rizuke couldn’t help but overhear an argument between two people a man and a woman. Rizuke wouldn’t usually get involved, but it was making the children cry, “Hang on children, Goro, I think we should handle this so the kids can enjoy their time at the beach. I think I’ll talk to the woman; you talk to the man.” Rizuke would say as he tried out the leadership role, he didn’t mind it, but he wouldn’t want to be a leader in a more serious mission quite yet. Helping children and solving a marital dispute barely counted as a mission. Rizuke would separate from the children and Goro and approach the woman. “Excuse me, my friends and I couldn’t help but hear your argument.” Rizuke would lead with, “You made the little one cry, and I’m also upset because we’re here to enjoy the beach, and you were killing the vibe. Do you think you can behave for the time you’re here?” Rizuke would ask her in a relaxed manner. “I’m sorry I didn’t realize we upset you. We’ll be sure to keep our business to ourselves.” The woman would say apologetically as she turned to go meet up with her husband. “People can be so rude.” He would say as he would about-face and walk back to the kids who were still building sand castles.

At this point he found a drunk Saturn shifting around the beach looking loose-legged, Rizuke would attempt to usher the man to a safe place to control his pet he was forcing to do aerobatics. Rizuke looked at the spectacle of the bird for a bit too long as the bird’s mind returned to its own body as Saturn collided with a small child, they were helping to build sand castles with. Before Rizuke could reach his hand to save the poor child from the fate that was about to befall him, literally, the bird dropped a shit right on his head. Rizuke couldn’t help but blurt out a small giggle. What were the odds his teammate would wander over here in a drunken stupor and have a bird drop shit on that poor child’s head? “Hey Saturn, what brings you to this part of the beach?” Rizuke would ask as he grabbed the child’s hand and helped remove the bird feces from him. “It’s okay buddy, we have the entire day, we’ll build an even better castle. I’m going to help my friend now, run along.” Rizuke would soothe the child before he became too loud. “Goro looks like the three of us are together again, I think we should fuck shit up.” Rizuke would say with a sly grin looking to both members of his team, one being thirteen and the other being pretty toasted.

WC: 471
TWC: 1128
Baruga Ryoinsatsu
Baruga Ryoinsatsu
Citizen
Stat Page : ☁️
Summoning Contract : ☁️
Familiar : ☁️
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : SPACE-TIME.
Ryo : 10000

Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:23 am
Yay for summer Forum-overhead
BURNING CITIES AND NAPALM SKIES         

In the distance, far away from the martial issues and the crying children and the bird crap, a strange dolphin could be seen breaching the water every so often. It seemed to have... hair? And clothes? If your eyes were keen enough and you tilted your head just a bit, you'd actually see that the creature breaching the waves and slicing through the water at breakneck speeds was not, in fact, a dolphin —

It was Baruga Ryoinsatsu.

As it turned out, using Cetacean Sage Mode was like being high on some really good shit when at a perfect beach like this.

It was especially great because she knew she was getting paid by the end of this! Turns out, asking the marathon organizers if she could use the water instead of jogging on land was one hell of a play. Apparently, they half-expected that sort of thing; after all, shinobi and kunoichi would sometimes join the marathons, too, just to test their skills; and allowed for any form of movement involving the ocean, probably expecting some sort of water walking exercise.

Nah. Not Baruga. As a wave crested over the horizon, Baruga leapt out of the water, rolling onto its surface as though it were suddenly solid instead of liquid, and started sprinting on the peak of the wave, laughing all the way. There was a distinct "tacka tacka tacka tack" noise as her legs blurred and her feet kicked up water like bullets as she sped past the group of sorry saps on the beach.

Speaking of, she did turn and take notice of them while she sprinted on the water's surface. Looked like they were actually having a normal day, for once, surrounded by sand castles and crying children. Bah! Beneath her, honestly — she'd already dealt with both the other night, so she'd gladly learnt her lesson. No, she'd be socializing past the evening, preferring the company of wild young adults and boozed up beauties, and would instead be practicing and enjoying her Sage Mode during the day.

Deciding to put in a good effort during the last leg of the marathon, Baruga dove back into the water, reaffirming that it was still a liquid, and zoomed past everyone and everything to get to the finish line. She actually wasn't that far ahead — there were a few shinobi with enhancers that had the same idea, as well as some shinobi who dedicated themselves entirely to the physical martial arts — but her ability to cut straight through the ocean from point A to point B without burning her chakra on the Surface Walking Technique had given her the advantage.

As they gave her a medal for participation and for coming in first, complete with a 2,000 ryo package, they attempted to light some fireworks in celebration.

Keyword being attempted.

Apparently, from the panicked murmurs and mutterings, the high tide had soaked all the fireworks — not just for the race, but for the entire fireworks display that was supposed to happen tonight.

Frowning, Baruga nodded, agreed to try and solve the issue, and then went off to go find the sorry fools that she'd spotted earlier. Her Sage Mode markings faded away now that she wasn't actively gathering Nature Chakra. She'd also reached her time limit for her particular ability.

Jogging up to the somewhat-merry, somewhat-miffed group, Baruga waved an arm, smirking.

"Cheers, or whatever it is you blokes say these days. Nice to see you again. Anyone know where to find fireworks around here? — Or any drying ninjutsu? Apparently they've gone and left the fireworks out during high tide, so I'm probably going to summon a whale to fetch them once I figure out where to buy them in bulk."

— ⌖ —
ꜱᴛᴀᴛꜱ ɪɴꜰᴏ:
          FLARES INSIDE THOSE OCEAN EYES
Yay for summer Forum-underhead
Goro Chinoike
Goro Chinoike
Genin
Genin

Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:23 pm
Goro waves to Saturn when he sees him approach, with his usual grin in his unusual outfit. Goro would listen to Rizuke attentively and give a short nod when met with a request. He approaches the man with a stride that would look decently threatening on anyone else but just looks goofy on Goro, who is smaller than most. "Hey! You know the rules, no fighting on the beach!" "Who are y-" "Zip it! We're all trying to have a good time here, take your discussions about ReSpOnSiBiLiTiEs and TaXeS somewhere else!" The man would then look puzzled, and forget what he was even arguing about. Goro then walks back to the rest of the group and continues building the sand castle, to the point of it being almost hyper-realistic. When Rizuke speaks to him again, he looks up to him, and replies "Yeah! Let's F some crap up!" He then giggles to himself, before a voice he does not recognize speaks towards them from behind him. Oh, what now? Asking me about drying jutsu on my day off?! Goro would then turn around while saying "Hey, I don't know who you think you are, but-" before he finally turns all the way around to see Baruga. His eyes widen, and his jaw drops to the floor. Woooooooah... She's pretty! Goro would then try, but very obviously fail at speaking. "H-h-h-hi..." He says, sweating from his face and shivering.

WC: 239
TWC: 524
Saturn
Saturn
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Saturn's Shenans

Business: Orbital Oddities & Palm Predictions
Mission Record : Missions

Summoning Contract : Dragonflies, Octopuses

Familiar : (MIMAS)

Remove Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:14 am
Saturn gasped and squinted as Rizuke and Goro scolded the arguing couple one by one. It would appear as though many people at the beach were going through similar tasks - couple's therapy being one of them. A certain blue haired brat had told him briefly about her own encounter with a couple and Saturn himself had to deal with a similar situation though his solution was more... hands on. His growing suspicion that the beach was a simulation was further ignited upon seeing them both do it. As they came back, Saturn nonchalantly ignored the weeping child whose sandcastle he had toppled, as it flailed its tiny arms at the shinobi's knees to no avail. As Rizuke came back, he would lift his finger up to interject, but let his friend finish, before hearing Goro back him up. "F some shit up..? Hold on just a second.." He said, urging them to rethink what they exactly wanted to do, considering the words in the literal sense, then figuratively as well without seeing a world where that could be a good idea without some nasty consequences as shown to him over and over in Mikadzuki Beach.

As Baruga approached the trio, Saturn's grin grew wider. "Oh, it's you." He spoke to the Cetracean sage in a vindictive passive aggressive tone. He had made a vow to pay her back for the time she slapped him with a tidal wave for reenacting the fight scene on Beachwood's newest edition The Blue Lagoon when they both stepped in as stunt doubles at the last minute. "Fireworks? I've actually already handled that situation." Saturn claimed, as he tried to break the simulation and peer into its archetypical rules and regulations. He wanted to test if the four of them gathering together at that point soon after he had handled the mishap with the fireworks would still cause each of the three other 'players' to do the fireworks 'quest' as well, or if his completion of the 'mission' would be sufficient for all four gathered.

"There was an event manager telling off his crew for leaving some fireworks out in the path of the high tide.. They were going to start some event, God knows what, and needed those in time for the closing ceremony." He claimed as he took a swig from his flask, but he was unaware of Baruga's involvement with the event in question although he had collected a flyer that invited him to a race scheduled for that same evening. "He told me where to buy them in bulk from a nearby town, and right before the event started, I went there and back by myself way before the event concluded to bring enough for the whole show -- And we even set them up on time." He said proudly, as a loud burst was heard in the clear blue Mikadzukian sky and it burst into color. It was quite dazzling to watch as some of the fireworks shot straight up on cue before exploding, while others quickly shattered into thousands of sparks. "See?" He looked up at the sky with his hands on his hips before closing his eyes, expecting some form of praise.

"Anyway, I heard there's a race later today. You think you're faster than me?" He leaned in slightly towards Baruga and pointed his finger, challenging her. In his mind, this was his chance to avenge the humiliation he suffered on the movie set. Blinded by his competitive spirit, it never occurred to him that the race was a mission as well.

WC:594
TWC: 1048
Rizuke Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:45 pm
With the arrival of Baruga, Rizuke would hang his head, there would be no shenanigans the three boys could pursue that would make her wrath worth it. “Alright, alright, Goro this one could kill all three of us and not lose any sleep over it.” He would warn his drooling friend, it was only a few missions ago that Rizuke would have had the same reaction, but he learned his lesson when he saw the carnage left behind from hunting sharks and fighting pirates with her.  “Good afternoon Baruga, it seems like this beach is just demanding that we hang out.” He would say with a slight chuckle of the thought of the beach forcing the two to team up multiple times like it had a mind of its own.

Rizuke would want to participate in the race to simply watch Saturn stumble and fall a few times. Rizuke had a lot of respect for the man, but he also found his clumsiness hilarious. “I am pretty excited for the race, and what about fireworks? Saturn, please tell me you kept a few we could use how we see fit?” Rizuke would say in a hushed tone so as to not alert Baruga of his nefariousness. “So, we don’t need to worry about the fireworks, but we’re all going to gear up for the race it would appear.”

WC: 228
TWC: 1356
Goro Chinoike
Goro Chinoike
Genin
Genin

Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:39 pm
Goro would have absolutely no idea of what in the world Saturn was talking about, and would just stare at him, smiling. His attention would quickly be turned to Rizuke's warning of just who he was dealing with. Woah, and she's cool! He would think. Goro wasn't a perv, but he's never actually had any interaction with women in his life. Luckily, if he does or says something wrong, the rules of the beach protect him so she can't hurt him. He zones out for a bit, thinking of Baruga doing cool things like punching a shark, before quickly snapping out of it when the issue of fireworks is brought up again. Fireworks? Is that a thing people do on the beach? What does it mean? Fireworks... Fire... Works? Goro thinks to himself before rather sillily asking "Have you tried fire?" Though he does look a little bit unsure of his response.

WC: 152
TWC: 676
Baruga Ryoinsatsu
Baruga Ryoinsatsu
Citizen
Stat Page : ☁️
Summoning Contract : ☁️
Familiar : ☁️
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : SPACE-TIME.
Ryo : 10000

Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:04 pm
Yay for summer Forum-overhead
BURNING CITIES AND NAPALM SKIES         

Baruga raised an unimpressed eyebrow at the red-haired thirteen-year old currently floundering in front of her. Was she really that beautiful? Of course, her ego would say yes, but rationally speaking, she'd need to place a genjutsu to get that sort of reaction. She wasn't otherworldly or anything...

Maybe teenagers were just like that. Hm.

Well, at least there was some good news, instead of just a redhead drooling out his mouth.

"Perhaps it was a different fireworks team than yours. In any case, I'll send some whales out to go do my job for me, since they've been wanting to stretch their fins..."

Then, Goro said something absolutely asinine about fire, and Baruga hit him with the most withering stare before pointedly ignoring him and moving on.

Without handseals, she summoned two low-rank whales — Hideyori, the E-Rank child, and Ujimasa, the D-Rank elder, and instructed them of what direction to go and what to ask for. Using her clan's bloodline limit and reaching behind her back, Baruga pulled out two stacks of hundred-ryo bills out of seemingly nowhere, giving each of her summons about a year's worth of rent in cash form.

...Probably way too much cash for whatever fireworks were required, but hey, if it got the job done.

"And don't swallow my cash this time, Hideyori. It'll upset your stomach again, I reckon."

Baruga waved off her cetacean summons and turned back towards the group, She'd just completed a race, but if there was another one...

"On foot without chakra, no. With Sage Mode, easily. With a summon, easily, but I'm not summoning my higher-rank whales just for a casual race along a beach. But let's call it a toss-up, so you can feel better."

She smirked at him, because she damn well knew that he was smarting from their earlier meeting.

Although, she'd sent her whales off to go find fireworks, and she'd already completed a race. By these parameters, she'd consider her personal objectives for the day complete.

Maybe it wouldn't hurt to participate in one more race...

But she wasn't going to make it easy for them. After all, why do it for free when you can make them sweat at least a little bit? And they were fun to tease.

"I'll be watching from the sidelines, sipping a mimosa. Have fun with your race, boys.

Then, she raised an eyebrow, a taunting grin plastered on her face, her tone becoming entirely unbearable.

"...Unless you want to try and convince me to race. I'm not sure why you would — It would be like outrunning a toddler, for the most part."

— ⌖ —
ꜱᴛᴀᴛꜱ ɪɴꜰᴏ:
          FLARES INSIDE THOSE OCEAN EYES
Yay for summer Forum-underhead
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum