Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Blades Chinoike
Blades Chinoike
Citizen
Stat Page : The Ebon Rose
Genjutsu Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 84000

Gold Blood: Part 2 [M/Borders - Naki] Empty Gold Blood: Part 2 [M/Borders - Naki]

Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:17 am
[Continuing from Part 1]

It's a genuine surprise to Blades that Naki was an aspiring artist, when not occupied with his shinobi duties. Then again, should he be shocked at this point? Many folks from differing walks of life seemed to gather up in Sunagakure, the winds of their country inviting unique opportunities to even the most outlandish of outcasts. That's both its greatest strength and curse, in his own mind, though in this situation he's grateful for that duality. Couldn't have the positive without the negatives, after all. This is only further elaborated on when his friend confesses to wishing for fame and glory. He wonders if his art being more encouraged in his youth would have strayed them from the path of a ninja, but he decides not to go down that rabbit hole of thought, and instead support him in the here and now. "You know... I never would have expected that. But, I bet you're a wonderful painter, Naki. When we aren't busy with work, we should get together, and maybe I can model for one of your canvases. I like to think of myself as the perfect muse~ Jokes aside, it'd be nice to relax for once."

Having had a wonderful time camping out with Naki already, their first set of missions were now complete, and it's about time for the real work to begin. There'd been no troubles with bandits thus far, but a feeling in the back of Blades' neck had him feeling like they aren't too far off from meeting troublemakers with the next task ahead of them. First though, they restock, and hand off their resources - including the horses - over to their respective drop off points, getting that mission checked off their list, and leaving them to continue on foot. It'd be less comfortable now, but at the very least they're arguably faster and less likely to be detected this way. "Alright, just follow me. The watering hole we're searching is close to an outlier village we'll be heading to later, since they usually handle this type of stuff to get resources from Suna itself." Whenever his ally was ready, he beckons him to follow out of the gates, and into the perils of the borders outside. This time, they weren't going as far out as earlier, but with it only being themselves now, they had to rely on each other more than ever. At least a horse is a great lookout in a pinch.

It doesn't take them very long to discover their target, with a small quarry stone well being secluded all on its lonesome, near a small oasis with mineral rich water hidden beneath the sandy ground. Pipes run underground to get where they need to go to, but there's no sign of tampering in the offset. Blades does take a moment to peer inside of the well, watching as the liquid within reflected the searing sun from above up towards his face, making him hiss slightly in response to the glare in his eyes. Shaking his head, he traces his fingers along the wood and stone infrastructure, checking for any cracks, damage or infestations of any kind. So far, no luck. "Curious. Must be more to the tampering than we thought..." he thinks aloud, before turning over to Naki with his arms crossed, motioning for him to take a look alongside him, a small gust of wind coming in from the west and brushing his hair up slightly. "You see anything immediately off? Might as well get your opinion, before we start really testing what the heck is going on. Don't wanna just taste the water, so..."

Word Count Tracker:
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Raijin
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 145466

Gold Blood: Part 2 [M/Borders - Naki] Empty Re: Gold Blood: Part 2 [M/Borders - Naki]

Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:12 pm
As they prepared to leave for their next leg of their journey Naki would reassess his gear as he took his mask, that he normally keep around his sword hilt that's on his leg, and placed it on his face as he was he would hear that Blade was complimenting and making a suggestion. "Thank you, I don't exactly go around showing it off then again I did paint the spire, though it's been cleaned since." He said sounding a bit disappointed before snapping back to reality. "Though if you really want to see my work I have a few up. I can also create some of you if you're really that interested. Plus you should look into singing you have an amazing voice it's not often I run into someone who I can go into harmony like that! When you just said dance I figured it was just that but the opportunity to have a singing buddy is always a welcoming experience!" He said obviously excited to have someone who actually wants to be a model for him and possibly sing along side him. Though the last time he had a model for something it was back in that one...was it a dream? He doesn't know nor does he remember confirming it with Guren. "Let's focus on that when we get back though. We got to get going." he said as he stands up straight and adjusting his gear as they went to drop off the horses and all the other items. When they began the walking portion of their journey he would start to focus in. His chakra sense going on it's passive side though in a situation like this he wishes he had that Byakugan like he always wanted. As they walked listening to Blades explain that the village that's connected to the water is where they're going to be going at a later point. 

As they got to the well Naki would watch as Blades examine the well. It would appear that there was nothing wrong with the well itself, which was good at the very least, though that wasn't exactly the problem right now. They need to figure out what it is that is causing people to get sick and what Blade said was correct as tasting was out of the question. He would start to circle the well himself as he was just as confused as he was. Naki would peer inside of the well as he didn't see anything and looked towards Blades shrugging his shoulders before his eyes darted back into the well. His chakra sensory tipped him off about something causing him to look back. The young man would fully activate his chakra sensory skill as he could faintly see a bit of chakra activating a seal that was quietly dispensing poison into the water. "I see something. Well not see but I sense some chakra down there. It might be a seal of some kind." he said as he started to lean over the edge of the well. It was out of reach for him and he didn't want to cause any debris to get in the well. He would think before taking one of his swords and leaned back over gently sliding the blade against the wall as he was starting to peel back what seemed like paper covering a tag with a chakra seal on it. He would gently start to peel the seal tag off the wall of the well and pulled it up revealing it to Blade. The seal would disperse as Naki checked again seeing that there wasn't anything else there. "I'm pretty sure we found the culprit. This definitely means someone is trying to poison people. Though the amount clearly isn't lethal if it's just getting people sick." He said as Blades was seeing the more cunning and thought provoking side of Naki now. "It's possible that the amount is there to just get people sick but there needs to be a reason. You don't just get people sick just because it's fun. I mean clearly bandits would do something like this but the amount is to little. If it was me and I was a bandit I'd go all in, take everyone out and go get everything in the village then leave but this is something like taking the long game." He would start to pace his brain working as he thinks, if Blades didn't have an idea then Naki would be a bit lost until it hit him. "What do you do when you get sick? You rest but if you're still sick.... You get medicine!" He said as if he just solved a case. "Someone must be using the poison to trick the villagers into paying for medicine. If you do that you have a lucrative deal going on and you can make money while keeping the village under your hold." he said before looking towards the direction of the village they needed to get going to. "We need to get going and prepare yourself. We might be heading into a fight." He told blade as the air around Naki got a bit more nasty as he properly disposed of the tag and cleaned his blade off before sheathing it. "We're gonna have to go in quietly just to make sure my hunch in correct. We need to identify who the head honcho is before we start swinging and figure out the numbers." He said as he really started to shift into this new personality of his. Naki would look to Blade as this was his moment to give out any ideas he want to proceed forward. "I say we scout the village out first and proceed from there that way we can ensure our point of entry." He quickly suggested as he let Blade continue to talk and eventually lead the way to the village so they can take a look at what they are up against. 

WC 1000
TWC 1932
TWC
Blades Chinoike
Blades Chinoike
Citizen

Gold Blood: Part 2 [M/Borders - Naki] Empty Re: Gold Blood: Part 2 [M/Borders - Naki]

Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:25 pm
The open book that is Naki certainly is amusing Blades at this point, and he's certainly enjoying their acquaintance's company with how much they have in common. Hearing about the work on the Spire also intrigues him, though he decides not to press further on the subject after seeing the disappointment briefly brushing his features. Instead, he smiles widely from being praised for his singing capabilities. The Genin never really focused too much on that part of himself more than dancing, but it warmed his heart to know someone appreciates him for such a matter. Clearly, they had a lot to do together, but even with the opportunity to be a model narrowly in his grasp, life had other plans for them. Beating up some bad guys after clearing the toxicity from the nearby wells is his main priority, as well as his partner, so off they go into the unknown, but not before Blades replies to his friend with, "You're right, we got a lot to do. I look forward to being your next muse, though. Now, let's show these bandits who's boss." Grinning to himself, they sought off to their next destination, of which was already described prior.

Back in the present, it seemed that his equal noticed a piece to the puzzle he didn't, getting a bit of a wide eyed stare in response. They were sensing the chakra of the seal, and once rubbed away, whatever poisonous substance was leaking into the water supply dissipated, and it'd only require some pumping and refreshing to mend the issues regarding it now. How did he not think of that? Then again, he gave the floor to him, so that might as well be his own fault. Not that he had any clue of how he'd notice such a thing anyway. He really needed to work on his chakra sensory skills sometime... and he also makes a mental note that both his sets of work clothes should probably be kitted with a dampener of some kind, so he himself isn't discovered in a similar manner. The invisible nature of such abilities are dangerous to someone who actually wants to stick with stealth, and he won't let that happen. "Huh... I guess that should have been an obvious answer, now that you mention all that. Guess our culprit has a few tricks up their sleeves in comparison to regular bandits..." he says, shaking his head and shrugging as if this was meant to be, not amused in the slightest anymore.

Listening to Naki go on about the possible reasoning behind a lowkey operation such as this, he finds his mind traveling back towards a few similar situations he's taken care of during his nights on the prowl, dealing with criminal scum and the like. While many of them happened to not have too much intelligence, the few that did were the most dangerous. It took more than a few slices to the neck to take them out, and they had their fingers dipped in the pots of victims he had to liberate before ever even considering taking them out head on. At the very same time the one beside him comes to their own conclusion, Blades makes his own, snapping his fingers before blurting it out alongside the demon armor clad lad. "Has to be a hostage situation... on the entire village." His words fall silent as their confidant continues, as he wanted to hear their logic before continuing with his own, a toothed smirk on him while he intently listens. When he's done, he nods his head and comments grimly, "Feels nice to have someone who can plan similarly to yourself... alright, while I agree with most of your plan, I'm getting the feeling their mastermind of a leader is the only competent individual in the group. If we take them out, the rest of em' will scatter, and leave this place alone. When I can confirm that's the case after we watch them, we can rendezvous outside their jurisdiction, and then decide what we do from there. Sound good?" He does wait for an answer, but regardless of what he says, they'll still need to head towards their targets, so they do just that when ready.

Not a lot of note happens while the two men are scouting the premises. Instead of having their own base of operations, it seems that these bandits finally managed to stick their feet into the area itself, making it feel like they were in a ruffian's camp from the get go. In order to go about this his own way, when they went their separate ways to gather intel, the vampling dragged a brute into a disclosed building, took them out swiftly with little to no remorse using a kunai, and decided to transform himself using the Transformation Jutsu, transfiguring his appearance randomly to look like a regular ol' bandit. Then he put on the freshly dead man's clothes, letting him roam freely to speak with both the recruits, and citizens alike. This was met with a lot of eavesdropping, and eventually, he hones in on a conversation between the two respective leaders in the village; the boss of the bandits, and the leader of the humble town itself. From this, he learns that, indeed, medicine is being created to counteract the effects of the poison that was placed in the well. Effectively, it had them create a strangle hold here, letting them slack off and bum around without doing much else to assist in the development of their people. Said boss also seemed to exhibit no abnormal traits, other than wielding two battle axes on his back, and having gnarly scar that seems like it nearly ripped off half his face, leaving him with one eye, the other socket covered up with an eyepatch. Guy has seen a lot, clearly. Along the way, Blades also took the liberty of picking off a few of the less noticeable bandit guards, figuring lowering their numbers before the big moment would benefit him and Naki in the long run.

Back at the rendezvous point, Blades discards his faked appearance and stolen garbs, before letting his friend know what he's gathered. "Your hunch is correct; they got their dirty fingers wrapped firmly around the innocent's throats with a medicine deal, to the point they quite literally live here. Leaves us with less to do, though; met the boss man, too. He looks pretty strong, with two battle-axes and a wicked scar on his left eye, but it's nothing we can't handle together. I took down a few stragglers too, so we'll have less to deal with if this goes into an all out brawl. What do you got, and what do you think you want to do? Our decision should be unanimous, after all." From there, he goes quiet, his arms crossed as he stays on lookout for anyone possibly watching them, even if the chance of that happening is low. At the very least, he knows how sneaky he is, and he assumes that Naki is too.

Word Count Tracker:
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:27 pm
Naki would nod as he looked at him as they continue their journey to the next place. Having tricks up his sleeve might be an understatement for them, this an enemy they have no idea about yet so caution is the name of the game for now. As he hears him essentially praise him Naki couldn't help but smile at the remarks, he doesn't get compliments often so hearing blade giving him some like this it was nice to say the least. As they approached the village and heard what Blades suggested they come back to a rendezvous spot and he nods in agreement. When they both split apart it was their time to shine their abilities, Naki would take the approach very differently than Blades as he went to the rendezvous spot immediately and took off his cloak leaving it there revealing his full demon armor set as he tightened his mask. He would then throw up a single hand sign of bird as wind chakra focused around his feet as he started to run off using the shadows as his cloak. Thanks to his armor it was damn near impossible to see him then with his footsteps silenced hearing him coming was just as impossible. He would move around quietly as he examined the town over before hearing the sound of two bandits harassing a mother and her child. They dragged the mother from the child as they cried and fought back, Naki being an orphan child couldn't stand to see this as he maneuvered himself to a shadow where the man has taken the mother as he was gonna force himself on her in front of the child. "Close your eyes." That's all that was heard from the shadows as the mother already had her close though the child was hesitant but they shut their eyes. The bandits weren't listening and this however was their own fault as the main one didn't get that opportunity to go any further as he stopped mid strip as his head started to slide from his shoulders. When it hit the ground the other guy got terrified as he dropped the kid. He'd started to back away before trying to make a run for it but he didn't get anywhere as he was now stuck within a genjutsu. It was a simple one that was thought in school, the bandit was pretty much grabbed by a shadow figure that slowly hunched over him grabbing his neck making him unable to move or breathe. Meanwhile in reality Naki had stepped out of the shadows and helped the woman and child up. He moved them away from the scene as they thanked him profusely he would smile and nod as he started to gather some information about the people who came in. The mother would tell him that they came in a month after people started to get sick saying they have the antidote for the sick. At first they gave it to the village for free and when it proved to be effective they held a celebration in their honor but that the sickness came back and before they realize it the village was dependent on them and the medicine. They were forced to pay a ridiculous amount of ryo for the medicine and it established the bandits as the heads of the village. Naki would also ask about where they were staying at as the amount of people who was with him had to be astronomical. However it turned out that there was roughly around 20 people and this brought an important question to Naki. How come the villagers didn't rise up the amount of them compared to the bandits they could easily take back their town though his question was answered quickly as she told him they did try at one point but the leader was a master of poison he released a gas onto the one's who tried to fight and they ended up perishing at his hand. Including her only daughter and husband.

Naki would nod as he understood the situation a lot better now. She would also tell him where to find him and his gang at as they overtook the old lord's home in the center of town. He would tell her to go ahead and leave and to not drink the water until they left, by then it should be filtered out. Naki would then return to the guy and took his mask from him for Blade before drawing his sword and taking his head clean off. He would then take their bodies and stuff them into a trashcan to hide him being there. He would then return to the rendezvous place before Blades and started to clean his sword. The entire time as he does Naki was in his own thoughts as he was trying to come up with a plan for this before realizing he just took the lives of two men with no hesitation and that may be alarming for him seeing as he hasn't been one to just kill. He expected himself to be shaken up by it, he's not in the simulation anymore or anything like that so him being calm felt alarming. When Blades finally came back Naki would look at him before standing up. As he explained what he encountered and dealt with Naki would nod listening as he didn't have the time or luxury. "I got the same thing though I got, not including the boss either, that there's roughly about 20 bandits." He told him as he grabbed the mask he grabbed from the man before and toss it at blades as he looked at him. "The boss seems to be a poison master the last time the village tried to rise against him he used some kind of airborne poison. Though thinking about it he might have a failsafe so maybe we should get you some cloth instead of the mask just in case. As for a plan the leader is in the Lord's home that's where they're staying so we can either take the fight there giving them home field advantage or we bring them to the center of the town where we can pick them off one by one." He suggested as he adjusted himself again as he regather his chakra.  

WC: 1058
TWC 2990
Blades Chinoike
Blades Chinoike
Citizen

Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:46 pm
"Hmm... twenty bandits? That's it? And you say the guy's a master of poison. Hm, there's a possibility his appearance is not what it seems, in that case... he wouldn't have to stick around like this if he were all that." For a quiet moment of thinking, he puts his hand close to the front of his face, his fingers outstretched in such a way that it obscures most of it other than his glowing hazel eyes. That's how he got his brain juices flowing, and they coursed through his skull fast at all the information they've both gathered. There definitely wasn't a need to take out every single person, he believes- and even if they had to, his plan would likely benefit them more than a straight up fight, or even drawing them all out one by one. Slowly unhiding his gaze, he stares towards Naki with a wide grin, his sharp fangs showing from how much he seems to be enjoying his thoughts. "Easy. Let's use half of your plan, with another half of mine. These mooks look towards their leader like some sort of mutt to their master, so if you cut the head off their lead, then the rest will follow suit. I already mentioned this, but our research confirms it. He uses his smarts rather than his brawn, despite the looks he has on the outside- which I bet is another part of his medical prowess. So, here's what we'll do. I want you to shadow me, and I'll go back in as one of them. I'll publicly challenge the head honcho for his spot, and when we're officially able to contest one another, you help me deal the first - and FINAL - blow. Something tells me he won't have the capability of stopping us from decapitating him if we're both coming at him. You'll know when to strike. That being said... if you don't want to do that, then me drawing them all into one place will happen regardless, so we can take them all on without the villagers being in harm's way." Figuring he'd be understood, he reapplies his previous form with a simple weaving of the Dog and Boar hand seals in the respective order, and gets dressed up in the bandit gear once more. With jet black hair, rougher features and sapphire blue eyes, he'd be unrecognizable, and none of these likely had sensory abilities like Naki did.

Regardless of how his partner decides to 'shadow' him, he nonchalantly makes his way through the village, walking with a sense of purpose and determination. Having that peculiar aura around him prevented others from catching on, treating him as any other bandit instead of a suspicions entity. His heart pounded with excitement with every step he takes towards the overtaken manor, practically shaking at the possibility of the bloodbath about to unfold. In this case, it'd be quite literal, rather them slaying a platoon of troops. His killing intent was barely able to stay contained as he thought about how nice it'll be to relieve the innocents of this wretched man. There was a special place in hell for the, after all, one that he'd be more than happy to deliver the demented mastermind to. There was also a certain buzz about gaining leadership through trial by combat. Of course, he was planning on disbanding these fiends immediately afterwards, but if he wanted a posse, that'd be the easiest way to get one. Perhaps later. For now, he'll stick with actually helping his village instead of himself, as he always did. "Bastard's good as dead once I've gotten the set up done..."

When he's let through the front entrance of the Lord's manor, he can see down the wide, open area that leads to the perfect room for a throne to be centered in. Indeed, a throne was sat there, though it's clear to him that it was made by the bandits rather than the lord of the manor, with its scrap wooden design, and cat pelts attached to make for the comforting part of it. By now, the one eyed bandit chief was sitting there in his chosen gravesite, where he was already imagining a headstone being placed. A few guards give him a funny look, but when they saw the bloodlust in his eyes, they knew exactly what was about to happen. Other men in their group had already challenged their master to the right to rule before, and they'd seen them all fall, so they smirked mockingly in his direction. Not a single action slowed his advancement until he's ten meters away, where he can call out to the gruff, two axed man, his hand on his hip while the other straightens out to point towards the man. "Oi, boss man! Ya ready to tango or nah? Cause I be thinkin' it's 'bout time there's a new man in charge 'round here," the disguised Blades spoke in a thick, slurred accent, much more masculine than his normal voice.

A crowd began to gather around them, composed of the many bandits that was spoken of prior by Naki as their boss stood out of his seat, throwing his cloak behind him onto his chair, and striding towards Blades until they're three meters apart. He stood just about as tall as Blades is, at five feet and eleven inches, and his grin showed a few missing teeth, likely from tough battles in the past. In a sickening, vile tone, he replies, "I could see that malice in your soul from a mile away, friend. Then, on the count of five, how does that sound?" Baring his teeth, he calms himself in a proper swordsman's stance, while the bandit leader puffed up his muscles, getting ready in his own berserker's style. "Perfect. Count of five, then." With the terms set, a nearby onlooker shouts the countdown for them both, being slow and meticulous to make sure everyone could hear the numbers being called out. Blades was putting his trust in Naki at this point, he knew this could decide the fate of the mission. "Here it comes, Naki... get ready." Finally, the count hit zero...

A flash of steel and flesh slices through the tense air, with Blades' blade being launched through a quickdraw maneuver, followed by him moving forward with the momentum of his strike, matching that of the bandit's. The cold steel was flying towards their neck, ready to slice through, but if he hadn't gotten Naki's assistance... then this won't be a one shot, one kill situation. At least, it's less likely to be, and he might get smacked by the blade of their axe as a result. All he could hope for was that he was getting back up.

Word Count Tracker:
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:23 am
Naki would listen to the plan that was proposed to him as he nods. He would understand that this was something important for Blades safety he had to make sure he was the perfect shadow for him. When he transformed again Naki would examine him as he couldn't help but laugh a bit. This was the guy who was unlucky enough to meet you. Whew I see why he decided to be a bandit that's a face only a mother can love." He joked as they began the journey to the manor. Once they got outside Naki kind of disappeared only to reappear on the roof of the nearby building as he once again used his bird sign as the sound of his feet touching anything disappeared. Blades can seem him for what was a good split second before he crouched down disappearing from sight as he started to move along side him from up too. Naki was thinking about what he could do and was hoping he would catch the signal. As they approached he would see the bravado in Blades steps as he went inside of the building leaving Naki to open the top window quietly and slipped himself inside. From there he would walk around the top floor before he made his way to the room he was in. Blade would be able to see Naki on the roof of the room as he stayed hidden. He would adjust the blade that was on his back to his hip as he waited. When the challenge has been accepted Naki would throw up a single hand for a thumbs up as he watched. When the strike from Blades started Naki would release himself from the ceiling directly behind the bandit leader and drew his blade with the QuickDraw ability as he combined it with his iaigiri technique that was made for decapitation. He would aim his swing just above blade's to connect their strikes to take his head clean off. Once they both made the strike Naki would swing his sword causing the blood on it to splatter everywhere as he sheathes it as at that moment the man's head would roll off his shoulders and onto the ground as he looked around. 

WC 375
TWC 3365
Blades Chinoike
Blades Chinoike
Citizen

Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:13 am
Flawless victory. Every step of the way, Blades was able to realize that Naki was there the entire time. Maybe it was the tunnel vision he got from his lust for combat, or possibly the nerves of being in the enemy's territory that got to him. None of that matters anymore though, as he witnesses the glorious splash of blood splatter across the room, and his own face as he and his partner cleave the leader's surprised expression from its torso, their skull tumbling into the floor below them and getting right under one of the other men's feet. The room is utterly silent, as no one dared to speak up after seeing their leader decimated in a combined blow by what they assumed by now were not anything like them at all. A small cackle leaves the lips of the young vampiric Genin as he raises his blade to wipe it clean with his long, pointed tongue, in a smooth motion that doesn't end up nicking him at all. It's clear he's done that a lot in his past, and after he flicks the saliva away from the blade following him wiping it on his sleeve, he sheathes his trusty katana, the very one given to him by the guy that probably prevented him from getting seriously hurt, or possibly dying. From there, Blades turns to the frightened men in their vicinity, a twisted smirk etched onto his stern face. A cloud of smoke then expels off of him, and he tears off the bandit gear he was wearing, revealing his true appearance to the lot.

"Right, so your leader is dead. That means I'm your leader, right? Then what I want you to do is leave this village, and never come back... or you'll end up like your dear sugar daddy. Take up a new trade, maybe pay for the crimes you could have committed. You won't get another chance... the only person that needed to die was him. If you want to meet with him in hell, however... be my guest," he bellows darkly, waving off the remaining men with a stare of disdain. Such sheer shock of losing their main man, combined with the clear dominance the two rookies were displaying by claiming their bosses' life in one shot, seems to have gotten to them quite effectively. While Blades himself monitors each person that heads out by walking with them, the two allies get to watch as the now lost men and women go their separate ways, crestfallen at the sheer brutality that ended their criminal careers in this small village. For certain, small mumblings and whispers of what happened would spread across town, but no one knew what actually happened except Naki and Blades. Their mission was complete, and that's all that mattered... and as for Blades, he got a fresh, hot meal for his troubles.

Heading home takes little time, and when they've reported back to their commanding officers, filed the important information, and clocked out, Blades takes a moment to drag Naki aside one last time, putting his hand on their shoulder. Now that they're back in the safe walls of Sunagakure, his smile can be genuine and friendly once more, rather than the nearly sadistic gaze he was emitting while on the job. "You were freaking amazing! I'm very thankful to have you as a mission partner, dude. You better call me if you need more help like that again, okay? And you know for sure we're going to be hanging out soon. That was a lot to unpack... and, well, I kind of don't know how you felt about what happened, either. I'm used to this stuff, but have you ever actually taken another's life before? Cause, if you haven't... even if it feels bad, I can at least tell you we were in the right. That's why we minimalized the casualties the way we did. But, it still hurts a lot. I'll always be here for your emotional needs, should you require it. Anyway... I need to go home and clean myself up. So, take care of yourself, alright?" Assuming nothing else is needed to be said, Blades would take off after bumping him in the chest with his fist lightly, as a way to show a sort of brotherly affection. Then he's off, ready to get into the hot waters of his shower, having missed it while doing the dirty work required of a shinobi such as himself.

[MISSION COMPLETE. HEADING HOME AND EXITING THREAD.]

Word Count Tracker:

Mission Claims:

Thread Claims:

Last edited by Blades Chinoike on Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:03 am
It was something, Naki couldn't believe they timed that perfectly. It's usually impossible to do something like that but they pulled it off quite easily together. As the bandits left Naki would keep an eye on Blades as he watched him lick his blade clean and that rose a lot of questions. As they left and finally went back home naki was still in that serious mode until they were safe behind the walls. He would go off to get his rewards and pay from the headquarters afterwards was what he was mostly looking forward to. When Blades spoke to him about taking some people lives and then tried to justify it all Naki did was shrug as he didn't have any qualms about what he did. "Eh I'm fine, it was the first time I actually took someone's life but surprisingly it's not as hard as I thought at least on me mentally." He said shrugging as the fact that he didn't exactly flinch would be alarming if you know him. "Well Blades whenever you're ready to be a model, hang out, or do a other mission let me know I'm going to go get in the shower and clean my blade fully. Thought I wanted to ask.... Why did you lick that blade clean?" He asked as he realized that he already left as Naki looked around before shrugging going home to shower and to have dinner himself as he was gonna go to Guren later.  

WC 245
TWC 3610
Exit claims:
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:10 pm
Exit claims approved for both Blades and Naki!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum