Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master
Stat Page : King of Hearts
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 422000

Seb & Sumiko ft. Suika [Mission] Empty Seb & Sumiko ft. Suika [Mission]

Wed May 18, 2022 5:34 pm
Mission specs:

Stat page:

Standing in front of the Spire everyone's favorite Berserker would be kicking up the dirt laying around, making wild gestures with his arms to the point people would think he had gone crazy. Well, some of them already did. "Who did this? If I ever get my hands on them" the young Tau screamed in raging anger. His master's face, painted on one of the sides that looked over the Grove, smiling. "This is not how he'd want to be remembered" Sebastian thought out loud while looking at the sky. Wearing his Black Guard cloak, the newly promoted ANBU Commander knew he had to do something about it.

Luckily for him, the mission he was about to undertake required those participating to scrub down the outside brick of the Spire, clean the glass, and return the building to the shining monument to Sunagakure that it should be. "Alright, better not waste any time". Sebastian would temporarily take his leave as the man first went to retrieve all the materials and tools needed for the cleaning. When he returned the Tau placed everything on the ground, looking up at the task ahead of him. "Well, at least I know what to do", taking off his Black Guard cloak to avoid getting any dirt or paint on it, the young Berserker readied himself, hoping to get it over with rather sooner than later. 

(WC: 231)
Sumiko
Sumiko
Citizen
Stat Page : Demon Princess of the Sand
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : None
Ryo : 17570

Seb & Sumiko ft. Suika [Mission] Empty Re: Seb & Sumiko ft. Suika [Mission]

Wed May 18, 2022 6:21 pm

Seb & Sumiko ft. Suika [Mission] A307c352426c22f3b56abc1d6d1015fb

Seb & Sumiko ft. Suika [Mission] RJxfJ3y

Stats:

"What do you mean the Spire was defaced?!! The blatant disrespect!"

~The echo of the enraged voice belonging to the  Demon Princess of the Sand echoed through the Yoshido household. The degree of intensity was as if she had been personally assaulted and normally would raise the alarm of her mother but she had left for a Medical Corp meeting about an hour ago. Her grey eyes read over the mission scroll that had been sent to her on emergency before she quickly rolled it up, and grabbed her coat and her great folding fan. She doubted that the perpetrator would still be around the site but in the case that she was lucky nothing nor no one would save them from her wrath. Sumiko moved with purpose as she was seen moving at amazing speeds along the various rooftops of the village before the sound of a familiar voice boomed through the air which caused her to gasp before picking up speed as she noticed that the sound seemed to be coming from the Spire. . . This forced the girl to move as fast as her legs could carry her but she found herself pausing before perching herself on a nearby rooftop; her grey eyes focused on the source of the distress.

(thought) "Sebastian?"

~ Her internal voice was confused for a moment as even in the few days since their last encounter he seemed much more different than before. Sumiko pondered on the thought of approaching him and alerting him of her presence but there was something about this organic response that made her curious so she decided to stay put. Sumiko could hear the anger and dare she say sadness about the extent of this graffiti. The Spire has always been a beacon to the essence of the Hidden Sand as it not only held the presence of every Kazekage in the very sand that constructs it but in recent times statues of fallen heroes due to the Konoha invasion. She eyed him closely as she noticed that one person, in particular, stood out to Seb and even managed to draw out a shift in emotion that she could only equate to a strong feeling of some sort.~

(thought) "Hm. . . who is this statue and what is their relation to him?"

Seb & Sumiko ft. Suika [Mission] A8351c7a15d14679681304de236cce03

~ Seeing this side of Sebastian was odd to Sumiko who almost thought that he hadn't a serious bone in his body until that point. It had come from her initial thought of wanting to avoid him to a dire need to correct the blemish that burned them both very deeply. With that Sumiko leaped from the rooftop and landed gently on the ground just as he had taken off his Black Guard coat. ~

"It takes a real gutless and insolent individual to deface such an important area such as this. . . "

~ Her voice was low yet soft as she eventually would find herself standing side-by-side with him though not making eye contact as she looked at the inappropriate painting closer. Her typical uninterested and sarcastic tone was gone and had been replaced with a sense of acknowledgment. This building and the very land that it sat on was always a wonder to her but with her realizing her roots in the Kazekage Clan the Spire had a new meaning that she couldn't put to words. Sumiko turned towards Seb before bowing to him and reaching for a sponge and dipping it in a warm bucket of soap before starting to wipe the windows in a circular motion; not carrying about the diluted ink that slowly coated her hand and occasionally dripped on the sleeves of her coat. ~

Seb & Sumiko ft. Suika [Mission] Ac12d09f996f00d6f41b5129177e24c0

~ WC: 609 ~

Remika
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sat May 21, 2022 9:00 pm
The Stat Sheet:

sOB06LD.png
Don't get it twisted, I want you but I don't need you
MONEY MAKES ME HANDSOMER

Suika stretched, her morning consisted of training and running several errands that she had neglected to do since her return. As she made her way through the village of Sunagakure she came to a halt as her crystal blue eyes came to see the Spire… Tainted, with a… Smiling Kenshin…. A grin came across her face as she stared at the Spire — an entertaining thought of how Kenshin had failed to see it yet, let alone set the building ablaze from it.

With a sigh, she would head towards the Spire; she needed to make her way there regardless as she needed to drop off her mission reports to the Kazekage — she figured the least she could do, would be to help clean the building to its glorious standards.

As she weaved through the village, small waves from the inhabitants would make her pause for moments to well wishes and questions for help. All these things she would gladly give. As she finished in the village she found her small stature now standing before the Spire. She sighed, there was only two other folks preparing for the cleaning of the Spire… It seemed as if the village, although bustling throughout – the shinobi seemed to still remained mostly missing shinobi.

She took note of the male and female already starting their work… She hadn’t been tasked, but she would join them just the same. Although she wasn’t the most talkative type, and certainly not the friendliest of Sunagakures shinobi she would need to at least introduce herself to them none the less.

Good Morning.” She would speak, just a few feet to the right of them, “I haven’t seen either of you two before… My name is Suika.” She would state, the fact neglecting to give them her full name as she remained cautious towards new people. “Jounin of Sunagakure.” A smirk, this fact was something she still had to get use to, something she probably would take quite some time to get use to. “I’ll be joining you folks on cleaning the Spire, and taking this…” She would take a moment to glance upwards, “Filth from it. Lord First would not be happy to see this… Not at all.” The fact that Kenshin remained smiling… Was an off setting feeling for certain, she couldn’t seem to shake the off feeling she was gathering from it.

As she glanced towards the towering height of the Spire, she found herself smirking, whoever managed this was quite the talented, and rather stupid person… She had a few ideas of who could possibly be behind the artwork… After all it had some form of… Familiarity to it. It was a shame to see it go, probably would be the only way she’d ever see the ragdoll of Sunagakure smiling. She inhaled rather deeply, before grabbing herself a bucket. “I suppose it’s time to get to work.” She muttered.

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 100
  • Vigor 150
  • Speed 45
  • Strength 5
AP
2000/2000

Active Jutsu
  • None
  • Total AP subtracted is 0 AP

Total Post WC 484
Total WC 484
Total WC Needed 484/1000
Active Skills
Beloved Presence This skill gives me double the mission rewards, and double ryo.
Chakra Sensory The user can sense forms of chakra not currently suppressed or capable of being sensed within a 5-meter radius of their position passively. Those with this skill can memorize chakra signatures for 2,000 words while they are in the chakra's presence to be memorized.
Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
Put my own food on the table, come over and let me feed you
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Sun May 29, 2022 6:41 pm
Spick, Span, Spire. Sebastian, Sumiko, Suika. A match made in heaven if there ever existed one. After taking off his coat like only he can, Sebastian could hear a soft voice commenting about the current state of the monument. "Finally, someone else to share my pain with" the Berserker spoke out, by then the young girl coming to stand to his side. The newly appointed ANBU Commander would watch as the kunoichi suddenly formed a bow before reaching for a sponge as she started to wipe the windows. "I knew we didn't need a lot of words to understand each other, love" the Tau would teasingly say.

Shortly after Sumiko started cleaning, another voice joined in the conversation. "Well hello there" the Berserker greeted the young woman who introduced herself as Suika, a Sunagakure Jounin. Surrounded by two kunoichi, perhaps Sebastian's time as a ladies' man had finally come. "Sebastian Mikaelson, ANBU Commander, nice to meet you". With a slight bow he'd put on his best behavior, paying close attention and listening attentively to what the female shinobi was saying. By doing so, he was able to find out she'd be aiding Sumiko and himself in their cleaning endeavor, offering her help to get rid of the abomination that currently terrorized the Spire. "Why thank you, it is much appreaciated". He then followed the two women's example and grabbed a bucket of water as well.

With their combined efforts the Tau felt hopeful it wouldn't take them all too long to finish, his mood slowly improving as he started to hum a song that was rather popular during his mercenary days. "So, any idea who could be behind all of this?". Perhaps there'd be a chance that any of the two women knew who the culprit was, and in case Sumiko or Suika gave him a name, Sebastian would make sure to pay that person a visit rather sooner than later.  

(WC: 321, TWC: 552)
Sumiko
Sumiko
Citizen

Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:19 pm

~ Sumiko nodded to Sebastian as he seemed to be a bit relieved that someone else shared the same respect for the Spire as she did. Of course, there was probably a vast majority of citizens that would say the same but the raven-haired girl took the comment anyways. Sumiko had just begun to break through the ink's hold with a combination of water and her own elbow grease when another person entered the fold which prompted her head to turn their way. Her grey eyes acknowledged the kunoichi with a sense of instant wonder and curiosity as her chakra signature easily told the sensory shinobi that she was a force of change. Sebastian's teasing response almost missed the girl's ears as that "love" still confused her but she wouldn't acknowledge his playful banter as the Yuki had won the girl's eyes.~

~ It always made her feel empowered to see other kunoichi that were so notable and powerful thus creating their own lane that easily rivaled their male counterparts. . . she could see what it would look like if all of her training had finally paid off.  The kunoichi waited for the woman to greet them before responding with a bow.~

" It is an honor to meet you, Sukia- sensei. I am Yoshido, Sumiko and I will do my best not to slow us down."

~ To be paired with a Sunagakure Jounin was big news to her but it was commonplace with a B-Rank mission despite how mundane this one had presented itself. Just as she had introduced herself Sebastian followed and one statement almost caused her to gasp suddenly in shock. ANBU Commander. . . Sumiko couldn't help but look over at Sebastaina who by this point was grabbing a bucket of water with an energetic disposition.~

(Thought) " ANBU Commander?! Really?! B-but how??? "

~ The girl was bewildered by the idea of a super covert organization that is filled with some of the most powerful yet unnamed shinobi being run by someone who was so playful? Sumiko quickly got back to her cleaning so that she could be alone with her thoughts before another question was presented about the identity of the artist. The girl really had no ideas but Sumiko could really only see an immature person being this. Could it be one of her genin counterparts? Or maybe it's a bit of propaganda from an adult. . .  She'd merely shrug her shoulders before looking over to Suika.~

~ WC: 404 ~

~ TWC: 1,013 ~

Remika
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default

Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:15 pm
The Stat Sheet:

sOB06LD.png
Don't get it twisted, I want you but I don't need you
MONEY MAKES ME HANDSOMER

Suika nodded towards the man as he introduced himself, the newly appointed ANBU Commander – it was an interesting thing; she could have sworn that Kenshin, the Lord First – after stepping down as Kazekage; and placing Lady Second in the seat – that he took over the Commander position within the ANBU… But much like his seat as Kazekage – she figured he had gotten bored. A small smirk as she moved a strand of her white hair across her face to be tucked behind her ear. “A pleasure to meet you, Lord Commander.” She would bow her head slightly, as he was a higher rank than herself, it was a sign of respect, as she figured the man who stood before was someone of great strength. Her crystal blue eyes would slowly move from Seb to Sumiko – the smirk remained on her face as the young girl referred to her as a ‘sensi’ it was something that Suika had never encountered before – and a factor that she found amusing at the very least.

A pleasure, Sumiko. It is quite a heart-warming thing to see our young generation of genin taking up tasks such as cleaning the Spire.” She would pause, as she moved a few feet back, staring up at the art spewed across the Spire. It was familiar, an odd sense that she had seen this type of work before… But she couldn’t seem to place her finger on it… At least not yet; her gaze would return to Sumiko; a small smile would replace the smirk that was once across her face. “I’m sure you won’t be holding anyone back. Just do your best… And work your hardest.” She would nod, before returning her gaze to the art work.

Her mind would flicker back to Moon Country, and her time with Guren and Naki… The picture that was drawn depicting Guren and herself in a position where many would be able to consider them a couple had other eyes seen it… She would give a small laugh within her own thoughts before slipping towards the building once again; “It has a sense of familiarity to it… though I cannot seem to place my finger on exactly where I’ve seen something like this before…” She would smile once again, a genuine smile as her thoughts continued to travel towards that night in Moon… She enjoyed herself, more than she had enjoyed any other night she had spent anywhere else.

Suika would begin to work steadily on removing the art, although part of her wished she could be able to leave the image of the Lord First… Smiling. As creepy as it was; it was an amusing thought of him seeing it, and blowing the Spire up and rebuilding it just over the image of himself smiling.

The woman would give a small shake to her head as she remained lost in her thoughts, knowing that it was far more inappropriate to want to leave it up for more damage to be done to the great heart of Sunagakure.

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 100
  • Vigor 150
  • Speed 45
  • Strength 5
AP
2000/2000

Active Jutsu
  • None
  • Total AP subtracted is 0 AP

Total Post WC 507
Total WC 991
Total WC Needed 991/1000
Active Skills
Beloved Presence This skill gives me double the mission rewards, and double ryo.
Chakra Sensory The user can sense forms of chakra not currently suppressed or capable of being sensed within a 5-meter radius of their position passively. Those with this skill can memorize chakra signatures for 2,000 words while they are in the chakra's presence to be memorized.
Claims
  • MID TOPIC CLAIM Using 795 out of 991 words of this topic so far to finish off my WC for Blight of the Desert Trinity (Clicking the link will bring you to my STAT PAGE where the previous links for this tech are.)

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
Put my own food on the table, come over and let me feed you
Sumiko
Sumiko
Citizen

Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:18 pm

~ As soon as the introductions took place, Sumiko found herself getting right back to work as she had every intention of upholding the promise that she had given to her senior shinobi. The rhythm of sponges hitting the water and the sound of scrubbing would quickly become commonplace as she scrubbed the paint off of the walls. Sumiko's original thought to investigate Sebastian more had completely taken the back burner as she had gained tunnel vision on the mission at hand. After a few hours, Sumiko found her segment of the work completed, and the ruin of her clothing due to the splashing paint water and dirty had formed a stark contrast against the Spire itself that was glinting in the sunlight as it appeared that Sumiko had taken a step beyond cleaning and even polished the glass. Having now worked a sweat Sumiko couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief that accompanied sore arms. The kunoichi looked over to the jounin before bowing.~

" I have completed my work. . . It was an honor to meet you Suika-sensei."

~ Sumiko lingered a bit to see what they would say to her but should there be no further questions or concerns, the kunoichi took her leave to submit her mission report.~

[exit]

~ WC: 210 ~

~ TWC: 2,013 ~

Mission Claim:

- 6,000 Ryo

- (1,000 WC) Remembering Suika Yuki's signature (50% WC Discount due to Chakra Insight Skill)
- (1,013 WC) forfeited

Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:00 pm
As the three of them continued cleaning the Spire, Sebastian couldn't help but wonder who was behind all this. His mind would be at the culprit, thoughts of how he could make them pay started to fill his head with ideas. "Torture? Or maybe I should just kill them instead" were only a couple of things he brainstormed, making sure no one else was able to hear him mull them over. Regardless, it would only be a matter of time before he'd get his hands on whoever was responsible, a little bit of maintenance would hardly be capable of stopping him. 

The Sunagakure Berserker looked in the direction of Sumiko, noting how the young kunoichi had started to remove some of the ink on the Spire using nothing more than water and a little bit of elbow grease. "Why so surprised? I thought I told you how amazing I was" the Tau said in response to the girl who appeared visibly shocked by the sudden revelation of his identity as the ANBU Commander. As the head of both their special forces as well as the Black Guard he had more than proven his worth and strength, no matter what anyone else might think of him.

Slowly but surely Sebastian started to see the difference, the paint beginning to disappear as the combined efforts of their group made its impact on the building. In the meantime, the Tau would suddenly pay close attention, listening attentively to Suika's words as the young woman had a feeling she'd seen some of the pattern somewhere else before. "Hm, perhaps I'll stumble upon something familiar if I investigate further". Although it didn't solve the case, it did point him into the right direction. The Berserker continued to remove the art, for as far as it could be called that, noticing they were almost done cleaning up.

Taking his sweet time to finish up, the Black Guard Commander would proceed his scrubbing, the sponges completely drenched with water removing whatever was left of the paint. "Well, I think we did a good job. Lord First would be happy with the result, of that I'm certain". If he was still around, Kenshin would have hated the image of him being painted on the spire for everyone to see. "Sure, forget about me why won't you?". Yet another woman breaking his heart, luckily for Sebastian he had five and a couple to spare. 

Sunagakure's favorite Berserker watched as Sumiko took her leave, a sign for the Tau to do the same. "It was a pleasure meeting you Suika, I'd like to thank you again for helping out. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a report to write". With a friendly bow Sebastian would grab the tools they used for cleaning and return them to where he got them from before handing in the mission's details at the office.

(Exit)

(TWC: 1033)
Claims, using 25% max stat discount:
- 1033 towards Talented (previously trained herehere and here)
- Mission rewards (6000 + 10.000 Master bonus ryo, 30 AP)
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure

Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:49 am
Mid-Thread Claims approved for Sukia! Exit claims approved for Sumiko and Sebastian!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum