Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A meeting most unusualToday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Today at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
28 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 24%
10 Posts - 10%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

A bone to pick.  (Io garuda) Empty A bone to pick. (Io garuda)

Tue May 10, 2022 5:56 pm
Dinners can be awkward.  Imagine going out with someone you barely knew, not really having any springboard of conversation except one singular point.  Now, that’s a good thing right?  You have that one thing that will bring you together upon which a foundation can be built and thus conversation can be built from this point.  Now, in this social horror scape imagine that that singular point was taken away unexpectedly.  What do you have left?  Well ladies and gentleman, that is what we are due to find our.

Clearing his throat slightly Asahi swirled the sake in the tiny porcelain cup.  Yasahiro was 20 minutes late so far, which was highly unlikely him.  Even with his decent powers in the realm of finding people, there was no sign of his cousin.  It was just him…..and Garuda.  During this time of contemplation his focus was distracted, opening his spirit up once again to touch Garuda’s own spirit.  The memory Asahi accidentally shared was a simple one.  Of a time when he’d met Schichiro, and ended up on his lap in an attempt (that was successful) to stop a bar brawl.  The flash of Garuda’s own memory would be what brought his focus back to the man upon him.  

“Soooooo how long have you been in the village?”  He’d say attempting the small talk.  Conversation had been minimal up into this point as they had been waiting for Yasahiro to complete the trio.  “Do you you like to….ummmm……like do anything?”  He’d add….a bit lamely.  

Next to him a loud neighing brought his attention to his side.  Though it was drawing many stares from the other occupants in the restaurant, Asahi’s horse stood next to the table.  “O sorry my love…”. He’d say shaking his head.  He’d grab the sake decanter and pour some into a large bowl to which Princess Ivy Bluemoon would partake.  “She’s very inpatient don’t you know.”  He’d say smiling as if this was a normal thing.

The restaurant portion that they were sitting at was at least outside.  Let’s not be totally ridiculous.  It was a rather new establishment known for their sake and variety rice buns, from sweets to savories and every flavor inbetween.  Asahi had went ahead and ordered a large variety platter that should have been enough for the three of them, plus enough to take home for breakfast.  Though the only thing that had been delivered thus far was a large decanter of sake that had been soaking with apples to add a certain tartness to the beverage.  Asahi would look and watch the blindfolded man, still wondering about him. 

TWC - 436
Garuda
Garuda
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 4500

A bone to pick.  (Io garuda) Empty Re: A bone to pick. (Io garuda)

Tue May 10, 2022 10:11 pm
Tonight was supposed to be the night that Yasahiro-kun and Garuda reunited, starting fresh again their bonds of friendship and loyalty. The kaguya has worn…the same robe he has been wearing for the past few days now actually. He hadn’t brought clothes with him and wasn’t made of money. Luckily he has been fortunate enough to find a way to wash the garments daily to keep them fresh. His layered attire always spoke of royalty even though he was far from it and the veil he wore across his eyes was a dark red color instead of the usual black. The sun was beginning to set and the beating heat turned into a nice breeze providing him relief in two areas as the harshness of the sun left his eyes allowing them to rest and the temperature drop prevented further sweating.

Unfortunately Yasahiro still hasn’t shown up, he and weird hat guy had sat at a table prepped for three with only two showing up for the event. Although depressed the young kaguya didn’t let his displeasure show and instead opened his mouth allowing the aide he had purchased to bring a cup of water to his lips to drink. It was at this point that his mind once again flooded with memories of visions not of his own making and again it perturbed him as to why these things were happening. A fight that had need stopped played through his mind briefly before fainting away to the recesses of his subconscious. Was a fight about to break out, could he see the future, his body tingled slightly as he let out a small laugh at the thought.

The memory that weird hat guy would get was of a burning village with screams echoing from every corner with a child in front of him covered in grime and blood. Their shared memories would be broken by the man speaking asking a few questions to gauge the kaguya’s state. Tilting his head to the side he’d tap on the table with his fingers as he spoke to weird hat guy as a child would speak to anyone explaining their favorite toy.

“Hmmmm, well I’ve slept four times since meeting Yasahiro so I’m going to assume we’re at Day five. Maybe some of those were just naps ya know? I couldn’t really tell you honestly…Aide, how long have I made this village my place of rest?”

The aide sighed rolling her eyes while picking a grape from a bunch and plopping it into Garuda’s mouth before abating the question. She meekly mustered the word five from her mouth. You see she wasn’t actually an aide and has happened to be swept up in Garuda’s fantasy and not allowed to leave his side probably because she felt bad for him being blind…but more than likely just to keep him away from causing anything else damage. The trash facility still hasn’t fully recovered from his stent and the rice fields were over collected and fertilized by the tornado of destruction that was Garuda.

“What do I like to do?” He continued chewing the grape for a moment pondering the question still tapping the table. “Honestly Yasahiro and I have this great game of tag still going on to this day that we play whenever we see each other…. Maybe that’s why he’s late, he doesn’t want to be it for the next year “

The kaguya has noticed the horse a long time ago and obviously added it to the oddities this man in front of him had, who brought a horse to dinner.. and on top of all that have it alcohol. Whoever this guy was he was a true weirdo and he didn’t know how his beloved Yasahiro-kun had put up with him. Touching his hand to his right ear he’d pretend to overly listen in before asking what he already knew.

“Is that…a horse next to us? Are we outside? Where are the walls?! Have I been outside this entire time?! Aide, where am I?!”

The aide sighed once more before explaining the entire situation and play by play what the horse was doing to include more drinking alcohol. Garuda covered his mouth with his hand making a weird face that was only known to him but it was definitely judging the person before him. He figured it was his turn to create the small trash while the god was on its way.

“So….guy, who are you, what are you, what color is your skin?! Explain yourself to me. Tell me all the cool stuff please” he’d clap his hands in excitement before leaning back in his chair awaiting the man’s responses.

WC= 781
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue May 10, 2022 10:45 pm
The memories gained were not kind.  He'd seen his fair share of indecencies done to fellow man, but even then, this was high on the list of atrocities.  It was hard to tell if the boy was the man that was before him, or another.  The memories where never perfect, and in truth relying on them for solid information wasn't a good idea at this stage of the game.  No, he would file it away and use it as a scale to be weighed with later.  Though if it was the man before him, some things would begin to line up.  For one, maybe thats why he wore something over his eyes, a way to hide the world away.  Perhaps the trauma had left him reverted in a permanent child like state and that could explain his eccentricities.  

All these thoughts washed away when the man properly began talking.  Or perhaps, he was just a giant wierdo.  Honestly it was difficult to say.  He couldn't see his cousin ever playing a game of tag, he'd not even enjoyed playing it back at the Yagami compound as children, let alone as adults with this shady character.  "I see, I see" he would say fiddling with the napkin on the table.  He still couldn't really figure out what to make of the guy, and the poor lass that was working as his aid.....well just strange.  Still, surely she wouldn't be doing it unless it was something that she had agreed too.

He'd opened his mouth to explain the horse, but snapped it shut as the aid beat him to it.  Shrugging a little he allowed her to give the explanation, still waiting....still wondering where those grapes had come from.  They weren't on the menu, this was a rice ball place.  So strange.  

The slew of questions came, and Asahi decided it was best to answer them in order.  "I'm Asahi Yagami.  I'm a psychic or medium of sorts, I also am the other half to Yasahiro's kage role here......My skin is a lustrous purple, very difficult to maintain."  He couldn't help but throw one lie in there.  "My day job is economic development, very droll.  The exciting stuff is, in my free time I seek out spirits to see what I can learn, or help people with tarot readings, seances, all those type of things."  He would smile looking at where the man's eyes should be.  Though with the red bandana it was difficult, however he still had never shaken the theory the man wasn't as blind as he was committed to the facade.  "how about you, anything interesting I should know about you?  Aside from the love affair with my beloved cousin that is."  He'd say with a twinge of a smile.

As he finished speaking a large tray of rice balls was placed in front of them.  Enough for 3+ people.  Some with delicate and savory meats, and some with sweet jams and jellies.  All delicious.  Asahi would go ahead and order two more bottles of sake.  He had a sneaking feeling he would need it.  He was secretly hoping the man would question the psychic nature more, but time would tell.  He was here, he was hungry, he was going to drink....so might as well enjoy it.

TWC - 984
Garuda
Garuda
Citizen

Thu May 12, 2022 8:28 am
While weird hat guy talked Garuda went into his own mind for a moment, allowing his head to tilt and lips to slightly part as he went into a daze. He could still hear what was being said but his mind collected the data in a different way while it began making it's own story about the mans life and the connections and bonds they had made along the way to get to this point. His disciple had indeed led a terrifyingly sad life having to change his name to Asahi Yagami in order to perform his duties as a ghost hunter and medium to the spirits that would allow conversation to take place. Tears rolled down his eyes and drool slipped through his lips for a moment before it was slurped back into his mouth. He couldn't help but feel a deep connection to the afflicted man in front of him who had been through even more trauma than he himself. How could a family force a young man such as Asa-...no Yoh to endure such demanding training that his skin turned purple all for their sake of teaching him the spirit arts, parents were such cruel beings!

Garuda held tightly a fist as it quivered up high in the air as he continued to listen to the plights of his dear dispel and friend of 10 years as he bit his bottom lip fighting to hold back the tears of determination to see this young troubled soul treated correctly. In order to feel accepted and needed he had forced himself into the role of this villages economics leader more than likely because he didn't need to be seen as much and he could hide his deformity by staying inside at all times. The poor soul probably invited his best friend to dinner because it would be night time and no one would look at his skin clearly, it was also more than likely the reason as to why he had a horse as his companion, animals could judge you...it was all to horrible to hear!

With tears still streaming Garuda had gotten up mid conversation with Yoh and slowly began walking over to his friends side, As he passed the horse he gently if allowed would rub its head in passing "You've done a good job Horse...rest easy now.." Reaching Yoh's side he'd attempt to bring the mans head into his chest with a soft embrace. "You've endured a lot Yoh, I'm sorry I left for classes abroad while you were left to fend for yourself against the tyranny your parents inflicted on you" Through gritted teeth he'd make a promise to his disciple and friend. "We'll take your life back one day at a time....I promise you we'll erase the sins of the past and make your future bright no matter your skin condition and scam jobs you've been forced to manufacture with these ghosts Yoh.

If all this had gone as Garuda had mentioned their food had been dropped off in front of them and the waitress was confused by the whole ordeal the look on her face saying these indeed were no longer normal times in the world. Letting his friend go gently he'd make his way back to his chair slightly tripping as he held on to the table for balance and a way to discern his location in relevance to where he sat at. plopping back into the seat he'd wipe his eyes with one free hand as he bit into a rice ball with the other chewing through his whimpering as he still as attempting to close the flood gates under his veil. Finishing his bite and swallowing he'd continue on with their conversation.

"Me, hmmm I wish I could say there was something I was good at or that I have a cool horse to tote around...but nope, I'm just a blind man I have no family it's easy to come and easy to go that way if ya know what I mean." Holding up a thumbs up with a giant grin on his face he'd once again take another bite from the food in front of him as his aide shook her head in displeasure while clutching the paperwork to her chest...."So, Yoh, why did your family make you take over the business of running ghost scams as they had done in the past..I thought you said you didn't want to follow down the same evil path as them...it's the skin isn't it..you think you have to be a villain..I'm here to tell you my friend that we will break your chains!"

TWC=1553
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu May 12, 2022 7:59 pm
As Asahi revealed his story he watched as the man seemed to daze out…..this of course did not stop him from talking.  He’d become used to Yasahiro only half listening and an audience was not necessarily a requirement to tell a story.  Still, when the tears started, a frown formed on his face…this was undoubtedly one of the strangest folks he’d ever met in his entire life.  Upon finishing he watched as Garuda began to inch closer to him.  His ninshu once again activating just because he was caught off guard so much, and this time the memories he saw…..were his own…..except they weren’t his own.  He saw the made up world that Garuda had placed in his kind.

An interaction of the man before him comforting Asahi who was crying ontop of some school rooftop as though they were both in an academy…..he didn’t know how he knew but he knew he’d just been rejected by a girl because…..he was purple?”  All of this was so strange he didn’t even make a reaction when the man started moving closer to him.  Even Princess Ivy Bluemoon with her human level intellect was taken aback enough to not snap at the man’s hands like she normally would.  

Yoh….no he shook his head, Asahi felt the man embrace him, he could feel the wetness from his tears.  Honestly taken aback he wasn’t sure what else to do, so….he hugged the man back.  His words pleading for forgiveness into Asahi’s ears, a story that made no sense.  Well almost, his father had attempted his best to force him into the art of smithing but, he’d never taken to it.  Still, the fate the man spoke of was much harsher, and he’d not expected him to take his skin color so seriously.  In all, Asahi was left even more confused by the whole ordeal.  He was sure the man wasn’t as blind as he said but then again….maybe he actually was….

Or maybe he was just a raving lunatic….or possessed.  It was hard to say so far, but at the moment he was about to open his mouth finally regaining enough composer to speak a distraction arrived in the way of food.  Closing his mouth for words he reopened grabbing a rice ball and eating.  The taste of sweet plums accompanied the rice as he chewed and Garuda worked on regaining some level of composer.

He mentioned having no family, and Asahi once again decided to test a theory.  Swallowing he’d chime in, “Of course i know that, old friends as we are.  Don’t say you have nothing cool though, you went off to study ancient cryptic creatures, surely you came away with something interesting there?”    He doubted very much the man had went off to study abroad as he had said, but why not try.  Would the man continue the delusion, be stunned by Asahi believeing him, or….honestly he had no idea what he would do.  

“Ah well, it’s not them anymore.  You know I haven’t spoken to them in years.  It’s……a boy you see…….and a girl…and another girl…..”. He’d sniffle dramatically at his made ups farce.  “You know I’ve always wanted a proper harem, and ghost hunting just seemed the only way to make it happen…..”. He’d make a show of whipping his dry eyes, the aid now fully flabbergasted by the entire situation.  She even snuck a rice ball for herself, seemingly resigned to the peculiar ness of the evening.  “I fear my dermatological demons will never be defeated until I find my harem….”

Princess Ivy Bluemoon snorted at this, and walked away.  Apparently done with the nonsense for the moment.  Though she did snag one apple filled rice ball before she did.  

TWC - 1606
Garuda
Garuda
Citizen

Fri May 13, 2022 8:52 am
As they sat and continued their conversation the amount of emotion and energy that was floating in the atmosphere was palpable. They both were sharing their lives together once more connecting on a spiritual level as they had done years ago before Garuda vanished into the distant lands. For a moment time was just as it was all those years ago and he felt his disciple and himself growing their bonds of fate tighter and more fierce than before. There was always something strange about connecting with people as you shared your desires and fears almost like they made you feel like you belonged and weren't wrong for anything that you ever did, it was comforting. Garuda picked up on the man speaking on his abroad studies and his lips pulled far to the right side of his face as his eyes squinted in listening to the man lie about his studies of weird animals? 

What was the man talking about, was he delusional? There was no such thing as strange cryptic animals in the world. Had he finally gone insane or was he just making things up now, either way something was really wrong with his disciple and now he knew for sure that this man was a scammer through and through his families teeth had dug in too deeply, it would be hard to salvage what decency this man had left.

Garuda's voice became quizzical as he spoke to Yoh almost infantile in nature but he had questions and he had to speak slow to the deranged "Are you ok, did your brain melt, I went to study the body...they had Braille books that you could only find in a village far west of here." He spoke with no maliciousness in his voice just concern for why someone would lie about something like that when it was so easily proven wrong. For the world Garuda lived in was his alone and those impeding on it were outcasted immediately for attempting to break into the real of gods.

Taking another dumpling and tossing it into the air lightly to catch it once more he repeated the motion over and over as he listened more to the man speak on his trouble with men and women but still leaning on the ghost metaphor. Once more it was too much to bear and he shared a tearful expression with Yoh as they both flicked away tears at the same time. Catching the bun and holding onto it he'd wave his hand for the aide to come closer to him and down to his level so he could whisper something in her ear. As he spoke here face would become flustered as she looked at Yoh and then her eyes would meet the ground and then back at him. With a sigh she'd make her way to the side of Garuda's disciple where she would stand awkwardly to his left still clutching the food and papers she had brought.

With a giant smile the Kaguya would speak once more through a mouth stuffed with food."No more speak of ghosts and your skin, everything will be fine my disciple and friend now that I'm here. You can have my aide for the night, we will heal your soul through love and affection...and if it's not females your into...I'll even offer myself....sen...pai" He'd bring his left hand to his mouth and cutely bite on his index finger looking down and back up to feign shyness. After all what were friends for if not to help each other through all things and this purple man needed to have his self perception sky rocketed.

TWC-2161
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Fri May 13, 2022 6:08 pm
“O dear my mistake, you know how busy it is….I must be remembering wrong.  My memory isn’t what it used to be.”  He’d say continuing the exaggerated motions and attitudes.  Well it had been worth a shot.  So the man didn't feed into any collusion, instead he seemed to have some remnants of a….reality moving in his brain.  He deeply wanted to know more about the man, if any thing just out of obscene curiosity.  He wondered if their facade of a bond was deep enough that he might be able to convince him to allow him into his brain.  Just as he was thinking of a way to convince him of such a thing, the man became even stranger in his actions.

The girl looking flustered had moved over after whispered conversation, and then Garuda made his……ummm……offer.  Taken aback Asahi couldn’t help but bust out laughing for a moment.  Whiling real tears away from his eyes as the man but his finger, in what was presumably a…..sexy…..ummm tempting way?  Recovering from his laughing spell he’d wipe the tears away, gesturing that the aid was free to sit back down.  “No no no,”. He’d say between breaths recovering slowly.  “That won’t be necessary.”  

He’d cough clearing the rest of the fit away before taking a drink to dislodge the rice that threatened to choke him after all that.  “It’s not the same if I don’t earn it.  No charity thank you.  Besides, last time I made strange bed fellows she took a real bite out of me.  I think I’m still slightly anemic after the ordeal.”  He’d smile, and the ninshu would activate, a flash of a memory coming over Garuda As he saw a rather intimate encounter where a lithe woman with fangs drew a real mouthful of blood during….the deed.  Garuda’s own memory would flash over Asahi’s mind as well.

“Besides, with my job that might be looked at a bit lowly.”  He’d say, again featuring for the aid to return to her seat if she hadn’t already.  “Such an offer though, I’m humbled.  Is there anything I can do for you you?  How long are you planning to stay in the village?”  He’d ask questioningly.  If he didn’t have such ties he would almost consider traveling with the odd man in front of him.  It might not be the wisest choice, but there was no doubt any adventure with him would at least be entertaining.   

TWC - 2014
Garuda
Garuda
Citizen

Fri May 13, 2022 11:41 pm
Garuda was visibly saddened when both of his offers were rejected, he was simply attempting to help a friend in need and now he’d have to try another method down the road. Sitting correctly back into his seat he’d smile slightly as he watched his disciples actions, the laughter and the coughing fit that had been induced. Yoh had spoken about earning his victories which the young kaguya could understand the world tastes that much better when you took from it with your own hands instead of being handed everything. Interested in the story and background on what he meant about being anemic and drained from the last encounter Garuda would tap the tips of his fingers together in anticipation.

“Please do tell about your escapades, you can’t simply say something so enticing and then move on with the subject I need to know more! Garuda would lean forward in his seat with glee on his face waiting for an answer. If Yoh would answer he’d listen intently before continuing on with the stride of conversation and that was when more weird things happened once again! This time showing a core memory that has just been spoken about…was Garuda able to read minds and project those memories into his head?! Or was this something that his disciple could do because it only happened when he was around him. This time he decided he’d ask the tough question but before he did a memory of a great hunt would play for Yoh this time from a first person perspective of running through the woods breathing heavenly looking for something or maybe hunting something. Trees in the distance would shake and small white projectiles would zip past the ears as the person confused forward laughing.

“Errr so just what exactly is this…. Are you getting weird visions or anything.. it’s been happening more and more and to be honest I’ma little weirded out” Garuda would raise his eye brows as he looked in the general direction of his disciple. “Hmmm how long I’m going to be here? Not much longer if I’m being honest with you, I have more to do and a lot more to see!! Wherever my feet carry me it’s my next stop, why, ya tryna come too?”

Twc=2540
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Fri May 13, 2022 11:54 pm
“O dear, a gentleman never tells, and niether do I.”  He’d say playfully dodging any specific answers to the question.  He didn’t have much intention of speaking aloud any intimacy escapades in a public place.  While he might not have minded a couple weeks ago, now it just seemed in rather poor taste.  Even if he was barely a Kage, he was still doing his best to keep the job with some decency.  Plus he’d been rightfully scolded after that unfortunate bit of drinking just a couple days ago…..he’d paid for the walls, there was no need for the telling off he had received from Yasahiro.  

The next question however snapped him back from the thought of Yasahiro.  The hunting trip, the laughter, he could for sure see, from a first person perspective.  This was just one more hint thag the man could in fact see, or at least had been able to at one point.  How else would his memories have associated images.  Though, this was purely guess work.  “O that’s my fault.”  Asahi would say with a slight shrug.  “I’m still getting used to it, had a bit of an odd run in on a mission and ever since I seem to….I’m not sure really.”  He’d say thinking on it.  The ninshu wasn’t something he’d really looked into, even though one would think it would be wise to do so.  “I think it’s something to do with my spirit, when I sense another our spirits kind of touch, and a memory is shared.  Normally I can control it, but if I get distracted, we’ll…..poof it just tends to happen.”  The aid would most likely now be looking on in true bewilderment, the evening taking an odd turn in all ways shapes and duties, and now further talk of nonsense.  

“Not see literally though?”  He’d ask in a jovial manner.  “I don’t think so, I have my job here.  I don’t see myself getting out of this place for some time.  That’s alright though, plenty to do, plenty to see.”  He’d take another rice ball and in between bites ask “you don’t have any idea where you’ll head to next?”

At this point Princess Ivy Bluemoon had returned taking another rice bun for herself.  Asahi merely scratched behind her ear as she did so.  She was a relatively independent creature, best not to force her to stick around if she didn’t, even if he was happy when she returned.

TWC - 2424
Garuda
Garuda
Citizen

Sat May 14, 2022 7:51 pm
The day was getting cooler as the sun began to wane, night was fully beginning to set in. The time that the two shared was enjoyable to the eccentric kaguya and he found Yoh to be a interesting sounding board and friends he was glad to have reconnected with after all this time. As Yoh explained the visions and how they worked it just further solidified into Garuda’s head that his disciples family had done some very weird things to their kid forcing their ideals and beliefs so much so that more he was somehow projecting visions, they’d pay one day and Garuda was going to make sure of it.

“Hmm that’s a shame, I’d enjoy someone’s guidance and conversation during the next leg of my journey but I understand that my disciple has his own designs and goals he needs to reach….mhmmm I applaud it!” Garuda would clap twice with a crooked smile as he kicked back in his chair once more. As the sun dropped however the kaguya slid more into his natural self his eyes no longer strained by the sun and his nature shifting to a more attentive stature, night was the perfect time for him to train and perfect his fighting style. Looking once more over the male in front of him he could judge by the man’s frame that while he might not be a hand to hand specialist he was indeed someone to challenge when the time came, his free right hand slightly gripped the table before he held in check his brief emotion of excitement.

On the question of where he’d go next it wasn’t something he thought about and honestly didn’t really care. He simply wanted to test his strength against others and have the joy of meeting new people along the way…if a few people happened to come up missing along the way…well that was just life. “No I really don’t honestly. I just walk till I can’t anymore and usually someone finds me out I find a small village! It’s a thrill that I can’t explain!” Garuda would tap the table a few times as he thought on it some more before speaking once again….” Why do you have somewhere I’m particular you think I should visit?”

TWC=2918
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum