Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Zeo Kamigawa's Stat & Jutsu List

Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 35400

The Sakura Warrior - B rank Empty The Sakura Warrior - B rank

Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:30 pm
Mission Name: The Sakura Warrior

Word Count Requirement: 3,000 WC
Reward: 6,000 Ryō / 30 AP

" The Sakura Warrior"

From last time...

The beast let out a roar, causing its maw to glow with powerful green light as it attempted to release some form of attack against them. The little spirit still didn't want Zeo to attack the golem. However, then the golem spoke again. "Pro...tect... forest... protect... spirits... i will... protect ... home!!"

The growing light made Zeo realize he had to act. Trying to grab hold of the Cherry Shikigami, he blitzed forward. The beast's roar released, firing a powerful blast of green corrupting chakra right where they stood. Zeo felt the strange chakra graze his hair, making it feel as cold as ice. If he got hit by it, it wouldn't end well as he saw the beam smash into the ground, almost eating it like acid. All the while, the shikigami cried , alost pleading towards the giant.

It was now growing clear to Zeo. It was a protector-- and the spirit didn't want to hurt it. It was a friend! Its why it didn't want to hit it with lightning, but doing nothing was out of the question. If they didn't fight, they would die. Zeo grew stern as he looked to the golem. The green markings, the tortured look and voice... he had to get to the root of the problem.

He had to stop it somehow. The little spirit looked so sad beside him, wanting to save its protector, while others had fled or refused to help out of fear. Zeo stepped forward to the guardian. "I get it now. I'm sorry, little guy. I promise. I will save him. I don't know if it will work--- BUT I WILL SAVE HIM!" Zeo declared as he glared up, revealing his Uchugan.

With glowing limbs, the golem charged for Zeo, attempting to crush him. In that instant, Zeo made a series of hand signs with his free hand-- ending in the spirit gun as he aimed it to his head. In that moment, he remembered the moments of his friend. His rival, and his motivation to grow stronger. In their epic clash at the chunin exams and in the training grounds, they pushed eachother stronger. And now, Zeo intended to use that memory, to bring forth a guardian of his own. One that would quell this beast's fury, much like Enishi's rage once had done.

"Rise, Persona! SEPHEROT!!" he cried, causing a 'shot' to go off and his eyes to glow brighter, followed by an otherworldly flow of chakra around him in the form of black, and starry sky.

From the eruption of chakra around him, it started to take form. The flames of chakra were smothered as a being with large mass emerged in the cavern. Four powerful arms emerged from the starry chakra, in a hue of green with bark-like skin and vines of his own covering him. The bulky giant looked like some demon as it emerged, its garments part of nature as it had a glowing green gem in its center. Branches made its 'horns' and revealed a fiend-like face, marking the appearance of this giant personifcation of Enishi Zeo had bonded with.

The Sakura Warrior - B rank VS1gd1n

Zeo's Persona-- the power of the Wildcard that resided in his eyes. He had the ability to not just manifest his own persona, but the manifestation of his connection to others, allowing him to create new personas. When he called it forth, Zeo felt the odd sensation, as if Enishi was there with him as well.

"GRRRRAAAHHHHH!!!! The fiendish Persona roared and rushed to the golem. The two clash, the giant arms of the Persona grappling with the golem's own limbs, holding it back. While only a phantasm of chakra, it was sturdy and strong thanks to the power behind Zeo's own chakra.

The cherry shikigami chirped with surprise to find the two giants now, both clashing as the new one grappled and held the first back, limiting its movements.

It was then Zeo acted. With a jump, Zeo climbed up his own Persona's body and back, trying to reach the top. The persona, didn't hesitate and allowed its summoner to do what he must, as Zeo got closer. He kept climbing up its back, till he reached the top, and in front of the guardian golem's face. Whether it was alive, an animation or something else-- he was about to find out, as he got right in its face. In that moment, the golem's glowing features and face glowed again, preparing for another burst of corrupted chakra.

"Please work---" Zeo prayed as he got right on the ridge of Sepherot's nose to look the golem right in the eyes, seconds before its chakra would blow them both up. "DREAMWALKER!!" Zeo cried, forcing all his spirit into his cry and eyes as he glared right into the guardian's glowing eyes, and felt himself enter its very depths...

WC: 826
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin

The Sakura Warrior - B rank Empty Re: The Sakura Warrior - B rank

Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:42 am
In that second, Zeo felt what could only be described as an 'out of body' experience. He became aware of a strange dark void he was now floating in as he became aware. Last he recalled was glaring right into the guardian's eyes-- casting his Uchugan's special Genjutsu into him. He felt it. The beast was being manipulated-- controlled by something. One thing came to mind. A genjutsu that in theory kept control on the creature. If he could, he would try to break it. Now he hovered in this strange space. In the dark void, he soon found a few of the shikigami floating-- motionless in the void. They seemed asleep or something, each one tied together by a web of the same green glowing strands-- like a spider's thread. As he floated down, he soon found the same guardian.

The giant stone golem was tied up in the glowing vines, almost like a puppet wrapped in its own strings. However, there, before the giant-- was a single figure. Its back was turned as it held a hand against the guardian, almost as if siphoning the energy to make it weaker-- and the spirits surround it.

"Wait... you are..." Zeo gasped.

The figure heard, and turned-- revealing to be the cheerful face of the festival ticket seller and the leader of the celebration. His look of joy was now shown with surprise to see Zeo there. "You? What are YOU doing here?!" he gasped.

Zeo had questions but it was now clear. The man was manipulating the beast, manipulating the forest. Even with his eyes, he could see it, the source of the otherworldly corruption that was causing such pain right in front of him. Zeo paused for a moment, but knew what he had to do. Though purely a spectral reconstruction, inside the realm of the mind, Zeo produced his sword.

"No! You idiot! DOn't you Dar---" the man shouted, but Zeo already did.

Flying forward, he slashed one of the strands of green that tied the guardian up, along with the other spirits together. The strands began to dissipate the moment they were cut, and Zeo flew to the next one. The man tried to stop him, but Zeo was quick as he merely slashed in the direction, creating a shockwave of energy to slash right through the strands he pointed to.

"YOu fool! How dare you ruin my 1000 year plan! I'll make you pay! " he growled as he lunged at Zeo, trying to stop him.

However, Zeo's starry eyes were focused and steely as he branished his blade forward to him-- and struck.. slashing through him and also severing another string in the process.

Enough of the strings were freed now-- causing many of them to start to dissolve. The giant began to stir, the tight on him now far less-- and soon, with a growing growl, it flexed its body, and broke the remaining strings. It let out a roar, causing a growing glow of a far more peaceful, natural green light to encompass the space. That was last Zeo saw as the light enveloped him, and his senses fading back to his body...

Zeo's eyes snapped back into awareness as his Dreamwalker jutsu ended, now facing right into the glowing face of the guardian. A mere second had past, when he was staring up at the charging attack when the monster would roar and shoot corrupted energy right at him. However, the build up had stopped. Zeo gulped, wondering if he did anything-- but soon his question was answered as the glow began to lessen. The once sickening green began to fade from the creature's face.

As if in a slow progression, the entire corrupting green pulse of chakra around them began to lessen, turning into a more 'natural', emerald color befitting of the forest. One of purity and peace. The tiny sakura shikigami nearby, looked in wonder as the cave started to transform. With the cave, the same glow that made the giant, along with the crystals on its body, also changed color, purging the corruption it was once under. The guardian's resistance faded, and soon the sigils of its face changed, to a more peaceful, somber beast as the cave's light became one of nature.

The corrupting seemed to recede back to the glyph inscribed on the roots, following it to the sigil--- and with the last receded, it shattered into bits of chakra.

The giant stopped resisting, no longer pressing against Sepherot's hold. As it stepped back, it looked around, confused.

"Ugh... dream... bad ... dream.... solemnly.. sleepy... Sorry... so, sorry...." the guardian spoke, its groggy voice very confused and weary, as if it had a nightmare.

With the guardian pacified, Zeo's persona started to fade. It slowly broke up into starry green chakra, and Zeo jumped off it, just as it disappeared. As he landed, the little shikigami who led him there fluttered up to the guardian. Able to tell he was back to normal, it happily flew around its head in clear jubilance, causing the guardian to slowly follow it with its gaze. "Forest-friend... forgive me..." the giant said, pleased by the little spirit. He then soon saw Zeo before him. he took a moment before lowering his head down to meet the human. By then, Zeo's Uchugan faded, allowing him to relax as the threat was done. "Hu-man... saved self. Saved forest... helped ... spirits. No, not human... Must thank, human." he spoke. Clearly his vocabulary was not admired but enough for him to express himself.

"You're very welcome. I'm glad I could help," Zeo asked. "Are you okay?"

As the smaller shikigami ended its pestering but happy flutter, it soon perched on top of the guardian's head as it thought to answer. "Sleepy... worried... Nightmare held tight, by unkind human... stole forest... stole me... forgive. Must forgive...." he spoke somberly.

Zeo shook his head, kind of getting the jist of what it was trying to say. "You don't have to say sorry. It wasn't your fault. I'm just glad I could help you. You should thank your little friend there. He wouldn't give up and brave enough to come here." he said, seeing the little Shikigami.

The giant acknowledged this, and looked to Zeo. "Friend of forest spirit... friend of forest... friend of me. You are not like bad human. Bad human, take from forest. Bad human, put me in nightmare..."

Zeo's smile faded a bit, remembering what he saw in the giant's mind. "Yeah... I think I understand." he said. "He was controlling you, and used you to steal this place's energy, slowly corrupting the forest."

The giant nodded, accepting Zeo's words. "Bad human, must be stopped... Bad human, cannot hurt forest more... Too long... too much hurt..."

Zeo knew what he had to do. "Ancient Guardian, I hope you don't think too much of me. I merely came here by cooincidence. However, I won't let you or your spirit friends be hurt any more. I'll stop him. I won't let him hurt this land anymore. I promise you, I will stop him or die trying!" he said with determination and resolve.

The guardian paused as he saw Zeo and his kind, yet firm eyes of resolution. "Human.... Sakura Warrior.... Save Sakura trees... Save sakura spirits... save land... You kind human, Sakura Warrior...." the giant said, pointing an arm at him.

Zeo cocked his head, unsure by the name. "Um... okay? Thank you, I think. But don't worry. I will keep this land safe. I promise you that."

The tiny shikigami energetically cheered and flew back to Zeo's side, almost as if trying to hug him to show his gratitude.

By the time Zeo returned back up, out of the cave, the giant staying behind to rest-- he was surprised by what he saw. The once blightened, ugly, blackened forest-- was now turned back into a beautiful, green and pink landscape of cherry blossoms. The green crystals were now a far better, emerald color and the sky was as blue as ever. The giant tree they were under, now in full bloom and drizzled cherry blossom pedals into the air, showing the corruption long gone...

WC: 1383
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin

Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:22 pm
Meanwhile at the fairgrounds....

The celebration was in full swing as the afternoon began to change to the evening, as the sun of the magical dimension began to make its descent towards the horizon. People continued to have fun, party and make merry among themselves while performers and vendors aided the celebration. Everything was normal and no one was in any ill spirits.

Even the ticket giver, the one who invited these joyous people was the picture of delight as he handed tickets and encouraged the visitors to have a good time. His smile was warm, welcoming and ever kind. At least, it seemed to be. As there was a pauce in the festivities and his activity, he turned to some of the nearby vendors. As he came to the shelter of the tents, a few others came. A fire dancer, an acrobat, a fortune teller, and other whimsical figures who were part of the celebration.

"Yes, my lord," the fire dancer asked, her demeanor calm. "Is something wrong?"

Still sporting the same cheerful expression he addressed his colleagues. "We may have an uninvited guest. Or rather a guest who has outstayed his welcome."

"Is he a threat to our plans, sire?" another servant asked.

"Remains to be seen, though I cannot allow him to throw a wrench into our works. He is a boy with blue hair, wearing a star-shinobi band on his left arm. " He expressed. "He came earlier today. Should he show up, do what you can to keep things quiet, but eliminate him. Do you understand?" All the while his expression seemed unchanged, cheerful, friendly, despite harboring a dark intentt and secret.

"Yes, Dimeo," they said promptly.

They soon scattered, allowing the man to return. He would have to be on guard from what he saw as he controlled the guardian. It was unexpected his genjutsu and seal would be broken by sheer willpower like that. The boy must of had a mysterious talent. Either way, his time, effort, and plans to take over all he desired-- wouldn't be thwarted by one, foolish do-gooder who was out of his depth. He wouldn't be stopped that easily.

As things pressed on, the afternoon went on. But soon, back at the area of the fields, a lone figure began to make his way back to the festival. With a stern look, though calm, the same blue haired boy Zeo. While alone, and seemingly tired from the longg trek, he made his way off the beaten path to reach the festival grounds as soon as possible, at a steady pace to reach it.

WC: 435
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:50 pm
While the minions and the ticket giver was occupied, they soon saw him approaching from the cherry blossom forest. His stride was serene and at ease as he approached. It was hard to read him as his hair covered his face but he soon looked forward, spying the Dynamo. The Dynamo smiled in greeting, as if he never met him before. "Ah, Welcome, Young Man," he said cheerfully, showing no sign of aggression or hate towards the boy for his antics in the forest. "Are you enjoying the festival?"

As he emerged, the minions began to gather in, almost amused how he just walked in and not bother to use any kind of stealth. Onlookers watched, unsure what was going on.

"You really had people fooled, didn't you? You must of been up to this for a while. Tell me, did you enslave other guardians to corrupt this place, stealing chakra as you go?" Zeo spoke to the ringleader.

All the while, he kept that sickening smug grin. "I don't know what you mean. All I am doing is throwing a wonderful celebration for spring's arrival. Why, what could I possibly gain by doing what you suggest?"

"Because this place is a wellspring of untapped natural energy. Any idiot would see it, and its no doubt you probably were among the first to find it. Why wouldn't you stockpile it for your own sake." Zeo spoke plainly as he soon raised his head. "So drop the act already. You and I both saw each other in that guardian's mind. I know it was you. Do you have any idea how many you hurt with your plans?

The ringleader sighed as he still held that smirk, but from Zeo's perspective, he could tell he was lying through his teeth. Though he couldn't sense his chakra-- the character of his soul was another matter all together. And it glowed the same sickly green as the corruption that had taken over the forest.

A pause held in the air as the ringleader gazed up at the orange-turning sky. "Hmm... you are right about one thing. THis land is brimming with chakra. So pure, so intoxicating, it makes the nerves feel more alive than ever. Imagine what can be done with such energy. Who wouldn't utalize it.? And so, I will be the one to take it. Clearly no one could stop me with it. Now you can leave now, or I will make you. You certainly don't have what it takes to stop me." he said in a calm boast.

Zeo was still calm and unmoving. "I'd think twice about that. I was about to ask you the same thing," he said.

The man smirk turned into a grin. "Well, do forgive me. I think its time you left. Asella?" he asked one of his minions with a snap of his fingers.

In an instant, a blur of motion showed as the acrobatic dancer woman appeared near Zeo's side. Zeo didn't move but he was too slow as he saw the woman upon him. From her sleeves, blades like daggers appeared as she struck-- stabbing and slashing through Zeo with ease. His body gave in three pieces, as she bisected him apart.

Itt was a grusome sight as the form was quickly torn---

*POP!*

Zeo's dismembered form suddenly popped before a drop of blood fell-- as if he was nothing but a mirage. The woman's face contorted with shock to find out the boy was but a decoy as she wasn't even sure what 'popped'. The ringleader also too looked baffled, his serene face now frowning. "Wha-- Where did he go?"

It was then that bubbles started to rain down around the scene where his minions were. They mixed in with the cherry blossoms, adding a flurry to the confused henchmen. Before they could even voice their confusion what the bubbles where, one near a strong-armed man got close-- and detonated with a flash and boom! The blast knocked him away, flying across the clearing and in to a nearby stand.

Finallyg rasping the decoy tactic, Dynamo looked upward. In the sky above them, directly behind and overhead-- he saw a large round bubble, with Zeo sitting atop it leizurely. He blew out bubbles as his gaze was upon them, his eyes were now aglow with the same starry power he possessed.

WC: 732
TWC: 3347

To Be Continued:
Jutsu Learned: Oversoul A Rank  2500 > 1875 from 25% off.
Genjutsu Amplifyer C rank 1000 > 750 for 25% off. discard remaining.

Last edited by Zeo Kamigawa on Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Frigid Blade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 21270

Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:29 pm
I can only count 3,351 words 
First post is too many words by 10 I counted 816
second post I count 1368 a difference of 15

last two post are fine 

adjust the amount to be 25 less. 

Next summons receive their jutsu free, but they must be from the approved summon jutsu list. If you want this jutsu for your dragon you will have to app it as a summon jutsu and then simply put it on their page.

you'll need to decide where else to put your WC let me know when you complete this task.
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:06 pm