Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yemma J. Kibitsuji
Yemma J. Kibitsuji
Citizen
Stat Page : The Spider
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 5500

Climbing the ladder Empty Climbing the ladder

Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:07 am

drbright

The sun would peek up over the horizon , it’s life giving warmth flooding through the land invading homes and dreams as it did so. The light would glisten off the morning dew that clung to lush green grass that filled this small town , the moist ground would give off a pungent earthy odor that filled the air. Birds would begin to chirp lightly in the tree , blessing those who would awaken with song ; while other birds swooped from their nest’s to acquire the substance that lay within the worms who arose from the moist earth. The rooster would take perch and let loose a cry on this day , giving the all call upon the uchia estate for those once slumbering to arise like a fallen phoenix and get to work tending the farm ; it’s mighty caw would echo through the brisk morning air.

A beam of light would shine in through a window , mere slither’s poking in through the blinds dimly illuminating the room and it’s laid out. The room in itself was a simple twenty foot by ten foot space , the floor and walls were made from dark oak wood polished to absolute perfection. The light from the window would reflect off the polished oak bouncing upward toward the roof , a testament to the cleanliness and work ethic of those who held residency within the ‘uchiha farms’ no doubt kato’s father had spent many hours after he completed his daily farm work simply making sure his home matched his own standard of living for him and his son.

In the center of the room lay a simple , antique and elegant futon , and on it the smell of ocean spray lingered heavily; this was a sign of obvious care. The futon smelled..fragrent in a sense..it was almost floral in a way a mix of cherry and strawberry scents ; sweet and soothing although he had to admit the smell was slightly overpowering. But this didn't bother the sleeping figure upon the futon in the slightest , if anything the smell brought him comfort along with a mix of memories, some sweet and others well some he wished he could forget.

The face of Yemma would lightly twitch as the sun light slowly began to creep upon his sleeping figure , he would roll over onto his side picking himself , ‘a new day means a day of training’ he would think to himself as he slowly began  to open his eyes , all before him was blur for a moment until his amber jewl like eyes would adjust to the dim light. Yemma would push off the futon sitting up revealing his upper body , Yemma’s appearance was somewhat perplexing to most. His frame was that of a slightly thinner than the average male , while he wore clothes he appeared rather lanky or skinny for his height but that was due to his unique metabolism and the colony of spiders living in his body  he was mostly muscle a concept that boggled the mind of most who didn’t grasp his clan’s lineage. Luckily the young aburame wasn’t in the market for page 6 motel lovers or else he would have to explain the multitude of holes upon his body , and what their purpose and functions where. 

Once Yemma was dressed and fully woken up he would head downstairs and quickly begin making breakfast for kato and his father , starting with a nice stack of pancakes for both of the uchiha men taking his time stirring the pancake mix adding some vanilla extract to the concoction just so they could smell the meal waiting for them. At the same time he would begin laying bacon down in an adjacent skillet attempting to multitask as he whipped up some quick and easy breakfast for them , once the pancakes and bacon was all done he would set forth with getting a pitch and begin juicing each one till he had a pitcher of fresh squeezed orange juice sitting on the table cold and ready.

Once this was done and he heard the men coming down the steps he would wait by the table giving them both a noble bow before pulling out there chairs for them , “Good morning sir’s i have prepared breakfast for you , though simple i believe it will be to your liking should you require anything of me my lords i shall be exercising outside as i have not fully recovered my strength” he would say in a polite and professional manner. Should the two sit down he would present them both with napkins that had been folded to hold their knife and fork for which they would use to enjoy the meal. If they refused to sit there wouldnt be much yemma could do , having his hospitality shot down but he would fine one way or another to pay these men back.

With that yemma would take to the road surrounding the uchiha farm , he would limber up for about five minutes before he began running laps around the farm yemma would be pacing himself the entire time not moving at a blistering speed but well above a swift job in a way he was putting himself through a test of endurance. It would be awhile before Yemma was able to actually function at one hundred percent but this was a start , a wise man once said the key to realising your true potential was finding your limits realising your weaknes’s and building around them. One of Yemma’s greatest shortcomings was his lack of stamina somthing that would be rectified in due time.

Once he was done with his laps he would make his way along to the side of the barn and begin shadow boxing , his moves naturally looked a tad bit sluggish he was out of shape after all , “one two three..strike” he would mumble to himself as he bobbed and weaved against his invisible foe taking a few steps forward and back to simulate the push and pull between ones foe in the heat of battle.

WC:1007
Yemma J. Kibitsuji
Yemma J. Kibitsuji
Citizen

Climbing the ladder Empty Re: Climbing the ladder

Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:23 am

drbright

As the day wore itself down into the evening when the sun would paint the sky a wondrous pink as the light refracted through the cloud , yemma would find himself sitting on an old wooden swing he found on the uchiha farm estate near the edge of the propery. Sitting in that swing looking out over the vast of crop polanted by kato’s father never in all his years had yemma met a man so determined to be self reliant not allowing him to clean or cook around the residence , which honestly mad eyemma feel like a freeloader here on the farm but he couldn’t truly complain for the little work he did do he received free room and board. Yemma would slowly begin to kick his legs back and forth taking the swing into motion simply letting all his cares fall away , all his worries had vanished in the wonderiuos land of tabogakure one the day was done he would retire for the day to an office kato’s father had given him so he could handle some paperwork primariliry taxes and the house funds which he would be documenting so he could reference them for the end of the year count up sadly for yemma his stint of training had tired him out and soon plunged him into deep sleep.

-one super deep nap later-

Yemma would yawn as he stirred from his sleep within his office , He would absentmindedly rub his eyes as he stood up from his desk , Yemma would stretch his body out and in return he got ten satisfying cracks from his back , legs and shoulders. ‘How long did i sleep for’ the thought would linger as he approached his office window which in fact was open ,Yemma had awoken extremely early in the morning……or was it the middle of night?.... it wasn’t even dawn yeteither way it was very apparent and he had slept the whole day away after being up all night; it was times like these he wished she had a cell phone to find out exactly what time it was. Yemma would lean on his window sill looking outside over the vast greenery that sat just beyond his offices window each and every piece of grass was coated in morning dew , the green blades of grass stood in a neat uniform yeilding fashion bent to support the weight of the droplets of water that had taken residence upon their spines , allowing the water to roll off of them into the dirt below. The scene before him was a new one as in his childhood he grew up in rather barren areas of konogakure before he was taken off the streets. 

The scene would become all the much better when the sun began to rise over the horizon , just as dawn broke and the powerful rays of the sun landed upon tanbogakure the dew would catch the light as the rays continued to progress warming all things with it’s life giving light ; the dew now sparkled like millions of stars under the night…..or early morning? sky? to see such a beauty was uplifting in his eyes even simple things like water had a wonderful value and uniqueness  about them. Yemma would remove himself from the window sill causing the treasured stick on his hip to move around slightly , while he was training yesterday he had held onto a tree branch which he used to practice his swordsmanship he had been toting it around as if it were his own blade and true to fashion he had forget the thing was there.

A small pang of sadness would wash over his heart as he had learned earlier in the previous day that his sword wasnt lost it was simply shattered and stuffed in his weapon pouch , ‘..one day im gonna find the fuckers who stuffed me in a crate and im gonna make the regret that day’ he would think to himself with a sigh as he pulled the tree branch from his side and held it up examining what he had been using for a makeshift blade while training. A crude knarled tree branch so thin it looks like it would snap at the gentlest of breezes , “i’ve gotta get some work while i'm here , maybe kato knows where i can earn some quick cash around this village” he would mumble to himself tossing the stick in the corner of the room standing it up against the wall a habit from when he possessed a true blade.

Walking over to the sliding door of his office he would gently pull it open and enter the winding halls of teh uchiha estate , he had gotten lost several times within the same week of him being there but as with all things , time had given him the tools to get adjusted to his new living space he could now wander through the house freely and make it to his location with little to no fuss. Once he reached his own room he would gently slide the door open heading into his own room closing the door behind him , he would begin hummin the song ‘leaves from the vine’ as he walked over to his closet and began to strip off his clothes from the night before and pick out an outfit that would make him feel ready for the day in his own words so to speak.

Once all dressed he would head out to train in the form of some early morning farm work , he would head to the barn making sure to grab a shovel and a wheelbarrow heading into the sleeping bovines stable where he would begin shoveling the creatures excrament. He would fill the wheel barrow a total of ten times each time he would take it out to the fields and begin dispersing the manuer among the growing crop a sense of accomplishment washing over the young man as he completed his share of chores around the farm for the day.

Wc:1003
Twc:2010
Yemma J. Kibitsuji
Yemma J. Kibitsuji
Citizen

Climbing the ladder Empty Re: Climbing the ladder

Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:15 am

drbright

All was silent through tanbogakure say for the low hum of the cicadas echoing through the night , most of tanbo was locking upn for the night and heading home to their families. One thing yemma had to admit was it warmed his heart a bit to see families heading home after a long day, The lone nin would make his way down the street, the light crunching of gravel and dirt would be his only company as the sound of his footfalls echoed through the night. ‘I think i’ll enjoy my stay here in tanbo’ he would think to himself a smile adorned on his face as he began to head for the outskirts of the village , as he traveled the clustered homes would become fewer and fewer untill all that was around was rice fields as far as the eye could see the pale moonlight casting a reflection in the pools of water within the fields the stillnes of the water appearing to create a mirrior of the heaven upon the earth. Yemma would take a moment to admire the screen beauty of the villages crop ‘who knew rice could be so beautiful?’ he would think to himself with a smile as he flipped up his collar cupping his hands around his mouth breathing into them breathing upon them to alieve them of the assault from the cold night air.

Yemma would continue walking till he would find himself at the woods near tanbo , ideally not safe for anyone especially of they aren’t looking to get jumped by bandits and the like , but yemma was sure he could handle himself in the event someone in the village decided he looked like an easy mark it wouldnt be the first time he had been made to be a target for someone less fortunate than himself. Once he was deep enough inside the woods he would take a deep breath steadying himself as he began weaving the hand signs ‘Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram’ and place his hand upon the ground in front of him letting silence reign as a puff of smoke enveloped his line of sight.

Yemma would remain deathly still as the smell of decay wafted upon the air , as the smoke thinned he would be met with sight of a pair knarled mangled hands coated in webs as thin as a tree branch and warped in writhing blue viens. His eyes would widen as his heart would begin beating like a jack hammer as fear began to crepp into his spine , he would clench his eyes shut as the hands disappeared and the sound of skittering was heard. “My..my…my what do we have here a youngling in seek of a contract with my ilk” a very tired wisend voice would speak as a gentle breeze washed through the area yemma’s sense’s assaulted once more by the smell.

“Tell me child am i right in my assumption? Or have you summoned me to offer yourself as a sacrifice to the bearer the scroll for the Spiders of Rokun Forest….hmmm….tell me do indulge me boy” the wissened old voice would say , each word sounding labored as if the creature was in agonizing pain yet yemma dared not raise his head to look upon the creature he would remain prostrated. Yemma would take a few hard breaths through clenched teeth as he clenched his fist’s his nails pressing into his hand causing a small bevy of blood to trickle down knuckles onto the forest floor and suddenly the skittering stopped their was deathly silenece for a moment before the pain had set in before he broke the silence. “I have summoned you to enter into a contract” yemma would say through shuddering gasp’s attempting to steady himself.

There was silence once more for what seemed like an eternity , the skittering would start back up followed by sinister laughter that woud echo all around him. It pierced his ears like knife through hot butter his body would begin trembling involuntarilily as the laughter grew louder , his chakra becoming agitated as his mind wandered back to the years he spent chained in kiri he would grit his teeth as he rose his head coming face to face with a spider….a monster….a mon……maybe a demon. He knew not what to make of this aracnid abomination other than it was laughing at him,,,just like all the others…

Spiders would being to pour from yemmas sleeves in droves as he took a step forward a twig snapping beneath his boot heel as he did so , rage painted on his face a cloud of chittering spiders at his heels rising in mass mouths frotthing with poison as they chittered in rage at the beast before them in indignation. Though yemma’s actions where foolish the look in his eyes meant business , he was willing to jepordize the contract in the name of his pride.

Contract Bearer Apperance:

The spider creature would look yemma over with an amused look , a glint of curiosity in his eyes at the much smaller spiders that had seemingly vacated this mans body to chitter their little fangs at him in outrage ‘maybe this one wouldnt be suvh a let down after all’ the spider like beast would think to himself with a cheshire grinn as he reached a hand up to his face. The creatures jaw would unhinge in eldritch fashion revealing the depths of a maw coated in slick white fangs and the back of his throat was an endless abyss of seemingly nothingness and potentially the final resting place of yemma had he decided to dispose of the foolish boy.

From the depths of that abyss a mighty scroll would emerge from his holding’s guidined by the creatures both human and yet insectile arms falling to ground with a wet thwak and unfurling itself. “Forgive me allow us to continue with our pact , i see the 8 legged mother has already blessed you” he would say with cheshire grin as they began the signing of the scroll…

WC:1014
TWC:3024

+30 stats

Summoning Contract: Spiders Of Rokun Forest v.7 [2000/2000]
Moving Earth Core v.7 [C-Rank] [1000/1000] Previously learned here-> [link]
Chakra Absorbtion v.7 [C-rank][179/1000]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum