Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kurokawa Hanzo
Kurokawa Hanzo
Citizen
Stat Page : The Ruthless
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 5300

Tiptoe Through The Rice Fields [Mission] Empty Tiptoe Through The Rice Fields [Mission]

Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:15 am

WfWKm9t.png
Feeling the ruthless still
I'LL TAKE
Y O U ↓

Hanzo had requested aid in dealing with a certain matter that he had grown close to and thus sent out a missive that asked if there were any spare shinobi available to aid him in assisting a close friend. What that friend wanted was rather simple, of course. His friend, an older ramen shop owner named Kanako, felt as though someone in the village had been stalking them as of late, though she was unable to provide any other information other than the strange goings on around her. Hanzo wasn't exactly the best detective around, so he needed someone to do the investigation for him, as he provided any offensive back-up that would be needed as a result. The plan he came up with was simple.

All he needed to do was to find a means in which he could skulk around the shadows without being so blatantly obvious. He knew how to use the transformation technique, but he didn't know how to really not come across as suspicious. So he decided to wait outside of this ramen shop for the arrival of the newcomer so that he could tell him his plan. Upon the arrival of the person that he had waited for, he greeted them in his traditional fashion. "Yo!~" With a big wave of his right hand, though it started off as a salute. He'd wait for the arrival to draw nearer as he took a glance over how the man was dressed and the build of his body.

"Call me Hanzo, nice ta meet ya." He wore a big grin before he cupped his right hand over his chin, rubbing it in such a way that it indicated that he was in heavy though. Contemplating the best means in which to communicate with his ally. "So first things first. Thanks for tagging along on this here request. I didn't want to do this with any of my friends, just in case one of them might be the culprit of the stalking. Not sure how much you were told, but I'll cut right to the chase. We are going to be shadowing my friend Kanako as she shops. we are looking for a stalker." His tone was serious and the sheer depth of his vocal cords was additive to his massive frame.

"I got a simple plan. We just follow her around for a bit and we're fine. I am going to be transforming myself into a child and you will be posing as my big sibling. As you can see, I am a bit too big to be trying to do stealthy things." He'd gesture to himself. He stood at six feet and three inches tall, and his body seemed to be completely made of supreme muscle. He was no scrawny man by any stretch of the imagination. To the point in which his current outfit seemed strained by his size. That being his light blue yukata and his cherry-wood sandals. "Do you have any questions before we begin?" He looked at the man expectedly. Though didn't seem to have any expression otherwise.

Stats
  • Health: 200
  • DR: 100
  • Armor: 0 | 0
  • Chakra: 15
  • Vigor: 50
  • Speed: 50
  • Strength: 100
AP
390/390

Active Jutsu
  • None
  • Total AP subtracted is 0 AP

Total Post WC 0517
Total WC 0517
Total WC Needed 0517/1000
Active Skills
None.
Claims
  • ---

Post Information
Mission List:

Tagged
holding my power down's useless.
Honto Janai
Honto Janai
Citizen
Stat Page : Honto Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 500

Tiptoe Through The Rice Fields [Mission] Empty Tiptoe Through The Rice Fields [Mission]

Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:24 pm
Honto’s mind was in a buzz with thoughts on what the mission he was just assigned could entail. The day was moving on and the rendezvous time was approaching fast. He snapped out of his daze when he remembered the meet up location was on the opposite side of the village, jumping up and started in a sprint to make it there. He was wearing his light blue combat jacket that had about 6 breast pockets on the front for easy storage access and matching pants that went all the way to the middle of his shins where they met with the top of the boots. A small duffle bag was slung around his back carrying a fancy kimono and some normal civilian clothing consisting of a white shirt that seemed to fit too large and an old pair of ratting pants that had holes in the front that would expose the knees if worn. Rushing through the streets, passing through the crowds and only taking the time to stop to say sorry for bumping into people, the hurricane of thoughts refilled Honto’s mind.

He thought back to earlier today when he had first heard about this mission. Excitedly Honto had begun looking for a first mission to do as a fully-fledged Genin, he went by the mission board hoping to find one that would help build his repertoire. Scanning through them, the missions that piqued his fancy the most were all ones that were way above his rank and could only dream of doing for now. He jotted down a few that seemed mundane but at least he would be able to take them as they were on his level. Then towards the side of the board he noticed a request for assistance with reconnaissance done within the village itself, the client was anonymous and provided no other immediate information on the mission. Curiosity got the best of Honto and he took it down and tried to get more information. The thought of doing some investigative work like a detective made him elated as if it was some childhood dream being fulfilled, it even brought a slight smile to his face as he imagined himself as a detective from an old novel solving mysteries and finding the culprit through wits. The only other information he received was the time and place to meet up, a ramen shop that Honto had been to plenty of times as it had the best shio ramen in town. The instructions were to meet outside the establishment with a rather tall blue haired man.

Why didn’t they give more details in the request? 
Who was this client and was it the same person I’m supposed to be meeting with? 
What could also be going on inside the village that needs this type of covertness? 
These questions wrapped around Honto’s brain like a snake strangling his prey. The smell of his favorite ramen is what brought him back to reality as that was all he and his stomach could think of after getting to the shop. Walking up to shop he noticed a massive man, in height and muscles, who must’ve noticed Honto first as he was giving a large wave towards Honto’s direction. As Honto approached he noticed just how much taller the man was compared to him, standing what seemed to be a whole foot above him.

As introduction began and the man gave his identity Honto returned one, “The pleasure is all mine sir! My name is Honto Janai, but you can just call me Honto if you want.” Hanzo began to explain some of the details of the request in more detail than what was originally known. As he talked, a lot of Honto’s thoughts and worries started to dissipate as the questions he had were becoming more and more clear. He wanted to pose as a pair of normal kids to keep an eye on his friend who thought she might be followed by someone unwantedly. As he was talking Honto noticed Hanzo was really well defined in his muscle structure looking as if he put in a lot of work to keep it like that, way more than Honto’s own muscles which were more toned from tending to a farm all day.

After Hanzo was done explaining the plan he opened up to questions, but Honto was listening with a face of concentration mostly able to keep up and understood what the mission at hand. “The only question I would have is do we have any leads or suspicions on who might be stalking the ramen lady?” he asked, puzzled as to why someone would even want to stalk her.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum