Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Moyasu Nokoribi
Moyasu Nokoribi
Citizen
Stat Page : My Stats
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 149000

A Long Day... (Mission Thread) Empty A Long Day... (Mission Thread)

Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:27 pm
Mission #1:

Mission #2:

Mission #3:

Mission #4:

It was yet another bright and chilly day in the Hidden Cloud Village, the sun beaming over the top of the mountains onto the streets that were paved into their edges, as people were walking along the cobblestoned roads to their destinations for the day. One ninja in particular, a cigarette in his mouth and smoke blowing from a little crease in his lips, was walking briskly along such roads with a hand in his pocket and a bored expression on his face. Today was mission day and Moyasu had been given a handful of doozies as he looked at the scrolls he had in his possession which told him of the tasks waiting for him. There was one concerning a library, there was one concerning the falcon tower, there was one involving a teaching lesson for civilians. Today was going to be a busy day for the ashen haired ninja as he put the scrolls away only to take out his wallet in order to take a look at his funds. 'Maybe I'll get some breakfast before getting the day started.' he thought to himself as he walked into a breakfast restaurant in order to get himself either something to take on the go or something that he could sit down and eat for a while.

He chose to go with the latter option as he took a seat at one of the tables and ordered for himself some pancakes and a mug of coffee with cream. He leaned back into his chair as he smoked, placing the ashes of his cigarette into the ashtray on the table, as he waited for his breakfast to arrive while going over how to proceed with the day in the best way. Good thing this restaurant had a smoking section as he waited for a few minutes before his food came out to him and he smiled at the sweet smell of cooked pancake batter mixed with syrup and roasted coffee beans. 'Maybe it'll be an easier day then I'm thinking it'll be.' he thought as he dipped a fork and knife into his pancakes and got himself a bite. 'These missions don't seem too hard. Only tedious. I can hardly wait to get promoted. I'll probably never have to deal with these kinds of missions ever again.' It was a comforting thought in order to enhance his current comfortable position as he took a few bites and sips of coffee while looking out a nearby window at the crowded streets. One day he would open a restaurant like this one but he would need money. A lot more than what he had on him and also a whole lot more than what he was going to get off these missions he had been assigned for the day.

The breakfast was a short yet filling one as the shinobi got up from his seat and put the amount needed to pay for his meal as well as a tip for the server on the table. He then left the restaurant, leaving his cigarette in the ashtray only to replace it with a fresh one, as he walked along the streets towards his destination. He walked into a large tower and walked immediately out due to the look and smell of the place. The smell of the smoke from his cigarette was actually helping with the odor coming from inside the tower as he walked back inside in order to see that the place was littered with fresh and old feces belonging to the surrounding birds that flapped around the tower. He sighed as he looked around at all of the droppings as he cracked his knuckles readying himself. He had known that the day was going to be long but this was making it just plain unbearable.

After a grueling few hours of cleanup, which was pretty bad given how fast Moyasu had trained himself to be, he finally leapt out of the tower's top window and flipped himself onto the rooftop of a nearby building as he landed with grace yet with a gag here and there. He had scrubbed that entire tower from bottom to top and then top to bottom just to be safe and satisfactory to the mission contractors. He pulled down the collar he had buttoned up in order to cover his nose and mouth, unbuttoning the top two buttons to be more suave and less edgy, as he coughed and put down the cleaning products he had used next to him before collapsing onto his back onto the flat rooftop in order to give his body rest from all the manual labor he had put it through. 'Damn...' he thought to himself as he panted and looked up at the sun and passing clouds. 'I should've been more focused on strength training then speed training. Maybe then I'd have been able to put a bit more elbow grease into my scrubbing.'

He thus rested there for a few minutes and sat up as he looked at the cleaning supplies he had gathered from inside the tower's supply closet and picked them back up. He then hopped back down to the door of the tower, entering it for a few quick seconds in order to put away the products he had gotten back where he got them from, and hopped back up to the flat rooftop and took out a cigarette in order to light it up and take a few puffs. He allowed the smell of the smoke to enter into his senses and lungs as it cleansed him of the lingering bird crap odor that was practically glued into his system. It would take time to get rid of the smell completely but the cigarette was really helping him out. After a long time watching the bustling streets beneath him and smoking the cigarette it was nearly time for him to get to his next assignment as he stretched out his arms in order to get the kinks out of them before hopping from rooftop to rooftop on his way to his next destination.

Along the way he stopped by a local tea street vendor, the soles of his ninja shoes clacking onto the cobblestone of the road as he landed from atop the tall roof of a nearby building, as he ordered himself a large cup of Honeydew Mint tea as he took a sip and was astounded by how good the tea tasted. 'Hmm... I'm going to have to make a trip to the local farm and see if they'd be willing to sell me some honeydew.' he thought to himself while taking another sip. 'I could improve the recipe a bit and possibly make a small profit. If nothing else it'd serve as a good drink at a party.' He continued taking his sips as he walked the long and winding path towards the Thunderpeak Campus of his village. This was going to prove to be yet another long mission and he was going to need all the energy he could get which was something the tea was proving to be good at providing. 'I wonder if they'll allow me to finish it on the job... Just in case I better drink as much as I can.'

He got to the doors of the Campus and entered as he introduced himself to the information clerk and she guided him to his workstation inside. "Yes sir. You can keep your drink." Music to his ears as he was sat behind a table covered in damaged or aged scrolls and documents that needed sorting or trashing. Again for the next few hours he would sit there, sipping away at his tea all the while alphabetizing the scrolls and burning away the trash, as the sun slowly inched it's way across the sky from outside of the large window that he was sat next to. It provided the perfect amount of light for him to be able to see the contents and titles of the scrolls so that he had a better time putting them together in order and placing them into their prospective boxes and shelves. After a long time of doing the rather monotonous task he was finished, his tea supply having been depleted and the scrolls he had subjected himself to organizing organized. With that done he got up from his seat, his back and butt feeling the brunt of his lack of movement in the lower half of his body, as he threw away the ashes of the trash he had burned and the cup that had held his tea. He walked out of the Campus and walked along the street back towards the shopping district of the village as he thought about getting in some exercise.

As he walked past a bar, however, he heard the sounds of shouting and glass shattering from inside as this caused him to stop in front of one of the windows of the bar and he looked inside. He could see through the dark tint of the window that there was a commotion going on inside before the front door was slammed open and out of it came a rather bulky looking ninja holding by the throat what seemed to be the bartender of the bar. Moyasu could tell that the ninja looked as though he had been through the effects of more than just a few drinks as he decided this was the perfect opportunity to try out a jutsu he had been practicing. He formed the necessary seals and hopped up to the ninja's face as he placed the tips of his index and middle finger onto his forehead which caused some of his chakra to flow into the ninja's body and into his inner system.

Instantly the ninja froze as Moyasu landed gracefully onto his feet beside the large ninja as he blinked a few times before placing the bartender down and rubbing his head while clearly confused about what had just happened. Moyasu didn't take the time to stay and answer any potential questions as he hopped up to the rooftop and watched as the ninja looked around before seemingly making his way home by walking down the street and past all the curious eyes. He stretched his body out a bit as he felt as though he had accomplished quite a lot today in that he had completed two missions and could put in a good word to his superiors about having calmed a drunken ninja down from his stupor. He hopped along the rooftops as he made his way to the training grounds he always visited whenever he needed a quick fix. The training dummies of the field were still in place around the circular edge of the field as he thought about which exercise would be best for him to undertake as a way of getting his body well trained and ready for sleep.

The sound of the explosions coming from the training field would travel across the entire village as echoes due to Moyasu's efforts in his fire training. He was in the midst of his chakra training, sitting in the middle of the field with his legs crossed and his hands joined to regulate chakra flow, as he could feel the hot flames burning brightly within him as well as out of him as his immense chakra activated. He took in deep breaths as he controlled the flames that were being affected by the cursed disease running through his body. The fire affinity of the disease was causing the flames to burn hotter than normal as he could feel their hot vapors running past his skin and flowing into his nostrils. The air around the field was burning red hot as the entire field turned into a makeshift sauna, the vapors shifting into smoke as they floated up into the air, as he opened his eyes and looked around the field wondering what he could do better to grow stronger. Maybe a little hand to hand combat training was in order as he brought his hands up to form a cross like hand seal and focused his chakra once again.

A puff of smoke appeared next to him as he stood up and relaxed his chakra, the fires that had been billowing up from all around him disappearing after a few minutes, as from out of the smoke came another Moyasu cracking it's knuckles and getting itself ready to brawl. The two of them would stretch out their limbs for a bit before the air once more started to crackle with the heat of their energy and the wind would pick up from atop that mountain peak as the original Moyasu would put a hand in his pocket. The clone would do the same as the two formed a few hand seals in order to get the proper placement of chakra throughout their bodies. Their ashen hair would rustle and their clothes would flutter as their chakra became auras that surrounded their bodies and heated up more and more causing the ground beneath their feet to crack due to the extreme heat. It was about to get very stuffy in that immediate area...

Or at least it was about to as a kunai pierced through the fires of their chakra and struck the ground in between them as Moyasu looked to see where the kunai had come from and saw a ninja coming from above that he recognized: the ninja who he had found drunk earlier. He landed before the two, the clone disappearing in a puff of smoke, as the ashen haired man relaxed his chakra and the air became cool once again with the mountain air as the ninja spoke. "I had a feeling I'd find you here. My name is Kinzoku. I'm a Jounin of the village and I know it was you who got me out of that... incident from earlier." As he spoke his voice was gruff and commanding as though he was used to being in control as Moyasu listened to what he had to say while taking a cigarette out and enjoying himself a few puffs. "I'm here to assign you a final mission for the day. It's not to be commenced until later on tonight so you have time to yourself until then." He took from within a pocket a scroll and handed it to Moyasu before forming a hand seal on one of his hands. "Oh and... thank you. If you hadn't been there I don't know what I would've done to that bar and my surroundings." With that he disappeared leaving Moyasu there with the scroll.

He opened up the scroll he was given, giving his cigarette a few shakes to get the ashes off at the end, and he read the contents while studying the wording closely. It would be a strange mission yet a high ranking one as he closed the scroll and took a few more drags from his cigarette in order to calm his nerves. He walked over to the edge of the field and looked at the still bustling streets of the village as he wondered how he could best pass the time until his mission. Training was out for he was going to need all his strength in order to be able to get through this. Thus it was about that time to get himself something to eat or maybe even to drink. Thinking that to himself he stuffed the scroll into one of his pockets and hopped down from atop the training field onto a rooftop as he made his way slowly to one of his favorite restaurants.

For the next few hours, the sun slowly etching it's way down towards the horizon, Moyasu would keep himself busy with trying out different foods and snacks in order to give himself inspiration for future cooking endeavors. The food did provide him with insight but his mind wasn't really all that into it due to the mission he had just been assigned. He looked out the window to see that the sun had finally started to set as he put the money and a tip for the food on the table he'd been sitting and got up to exit the restaurant. 'Alright...' he thought to himself as he stretched out his arms and legs while smoking and walking down the street to his destination. 'Time to go to work and end this day off right.' It was proving to be harder to psyche himself up more than he thought it would as he was about to enter a world he had never explored before and never really considered could be a thing: a world of phantoms... of ghosts.

He walked the winding road off the beaten path up to a dilapidated large mansion that was just spewing with the creep factor needed for it to be considered a haunted mansion. The mission required him to find out what was befalling the mansion to make all of it's visitors sick or being involved in accidents at later dates. That detail of the mission directive was what was causing Moyasu to have second thoughts about going through with this mission as he walked up to the front doors of the mansion and looked around to see if there was anything out of the ordinary. There was always the chance that the rumors were being caused by very stealthy hoodlums, squatters, or even ninja in order to keep them away from the mansion and interfering with whatever was happening in this home. He walked around the mansion's exterior, examining the holes in the wood and mortar of the building. as he could hear the groans of metal and rock coming from inside as though there were slow and heavy footsteps moving around the interior. It was really a shame he didn't know any sensory techniques because they would have really helped him out with this situation.

He looked around the outside for footprints to see if they would help determine if it was truly a ghost he was chasing or someone with a soul. He was hoping it would be the latter as he knew it would be easier to apprehend something of corporeal form than transparent. The creaks of the nearby trees and the leaves that were falling due to a semi gentle breeze made the moment all the more unsettling for him as he took slow and steady breaths while trying to focus his vision and hearing into the task at hand. He could hear the sounds of the footsteps inside growing heavier as it was heading towards his position and he took a deep breath before hopping up the nearby tree and using it as a stepping stair in order to land quietly on the roof of the mansion. He walked along the rocky surface of the roof as he noticed that there was a hatch on the rooftop that led inside and he tried to pull on it and felt that it was either locked or blocked by something keeping it from opening. The hatch, however, was made of wood making it easy for Moyasu to place the palm of his hand onto it's surface and focus his chakra into it. The wood caught fire quickly and burned away in order to fall and clatter along the ground inside of what had to be the mansion's attic. He knew he would probably pay for making all that noise as he hopped inside and landed with a small thud.

'Ok... infiltration successful.' he thought as he formed multiple hand seals, taking a bit out of the tip of his thumb, and placed his palm along the floor yet again as a marking appeared and a plume of smoke rose from his hand. From the spot of smoke four small snakes would appear and form a line before him, rearing their heads up to sniff the air and look at him, as he looked around the room they were in. "I need you four to scout the building out for anyone living inside. Once you find what you're looking for let me know. I'll come running." The snakes heeded his words and thus left him alone in that attic as he got up to his feet and focused his chakra into his finger as the bite healed itself and he looked around the dank and dusty room before making his way slowly to the stairs leading down.

With his every footstep, even as quiet as they were, the dust was palpable as it would rise up into the air and mingle with it. He tried his best to find any other footstep apart from his along the stairs but try as he might it was all to no avail. He made it to the ground floor of the mansion and looked around again in disappointment at the fact that there were seemingly no other traces of movement besides that of his snakes that were exploring the floors for him. He waited for a sign, a call, anything that could give him hope that he was not alone with something beyond his power to take on as he continued to take slow and shallow breaths while hearing the slithering of his snakes coming back towards him. He knelt down and gave one of them access to his arms as it slithered it's way up to his shoulder in order to position itself beside his ear to whisper. "There isss no one in here. The air isss cold and humid asss though no one hasss lived in it for yearssss."

He shook his head at that news as he looked around the place for something. "I heard footsteps earlier, though..." The snake continued. "You misssunderssstand... I sssaid no one 'living' has been here for yearsss. There issss... sssomething here but yet not here... I advissse we leave immediately." He looked around and could feel as though the cold was surrounding him almost like it was about to choke him as he looked at his snakes with a nod. "Thank you for your help. Go back home. I'll see myself out." Three of them took his order and disappeared in plumes of smoke as the one by his ear whispered once again. "Don't go out the front door... Sssomething isss there waiting for you." And with that the snake was gone as he blew the smoke out of his face with his hand and looked in the direction of the door. "Well that's just terrific. Ghosts ARE real? I'm not sleeping tonight." With that he quickly made his way back up the stairs and out of the hatch that he had melted, taking the snakes advise of not going out the front door, as he landed on the ground and ran down the street at top speed until he was in the safety of the crowded streets once more.

He then took the opportunity to hop up onto a nearby rooftop, something that he had been utilizing for most of the whole day, as he hopped from rooftop to rooftop on the way to the Raikage mansion in order to turn his missions in. It had been a most busy and hectic day for Moyasu as he could already feel the warmth of his bed covers and the softness of his mattress. Adrenaline was slowly leaving his body as he walked through the doors of the mansion and left a few minutes later having turned in his reports as he made his way back to his apartment complex while smoking yet another one of his cigarettes. He passed by a few of the stores on his way that sold dinners and desserts and even those didn't give him pause. All he wanted now was rest and upon reaching his house he didn't even remove his clothes but just divebombed his bed and let sleep attempt taking him. Hopefully tomorrow would be better.

WC 4,030

{Exit}

Claiming mission rewards: 8,000 ryo, 40 AP
Techs: Minus Field (C, B, and A ranks; 25% max stat disc; 1,875 WC), Ninjutsu Amp (D, C, B, and A ranks; 25% disc; 1,875 WC), and Mind Read
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sharky Boi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 151400

A Long Day... (Mission Thread) Empty Re: A Long Day... (Mission Thread)

Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:15 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum