Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hotaru Shinkou
Hotaru Shinkou
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Heiress of the Shade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Enough is Enough!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Enough is Enough!

Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:25 pm
I feel that you are right, Morio. But the question is who? We need to check the sign-in log to learn of who recently visited the archives.” She would look to her friend and nod determinedly. Taking the chart with her, she would look over the work she didn’t one last time before settling with the rest of their job. Making their way out the room, unbeknownst to them they’ve completely missed Yamato. But it was wise of him to give them time to further bond. Their friendship was growing, perhaps more than either had expected given their natures. 

She would find her way to the man that greeted them upon entry. The scholar. He turns as he acknowledged their presence. “Oh yes, the two sent from the beau. How may I be of assistance to you two?” His tone was sincere and his body language spoke forthcoming to Hotaru. She would glance to Morio before leaning towards him and whispering. “Trust me?” She asked, hopefully. The distorted voice of Hekate would ring in her head. “You’re going to charm that scholar? How cunning of you, my dear Hotaru.” It observed further. 

In that moment the eyes of Hotaru would shift from amber to emerald, something that would indeed stand out to Morio as last he saw her eyes only shifted to crimson. This new level of Doujutsu came with its own perks, or rather perks she was not accustomed to before. Looking the scholar in the eyes, establishing eye contact she would then cast her clan’s Genjutsu on him. In which he would be compelled to tell only the truth, only what he knows and nothing more. The Yuumei, Hekate would seem pleased by this display. “Is there a log to the archives visit, and perhaps may we have it?” The man would blink as he answered her question. “Yes…yes there is. I will give it to you gladly. Here.” He reached into his robe and pulled out a list and gave it to her. 

By chance, did you notice anyone that might have came by and didn’t need to sign this?” She inquired. Looking over to Morio hoping these questions were good. “The only ones that do not need to sign the log are the inhabitant workers, staff of the Archives.” That wasn’t a good question she thought to herself. The final question would come. “Who was in charge of the files before the expansion?” The scholar paused. He would then blink and answer. “There were a handful, but the only one that stood out was Hubert. He was a teacher of the academy, as well as a scholar of our archives. Forgive me, for I do not recall his last name. Also, there are a few sensei class shinobi that helped in the past.” Bingo! That was all they needed. Her eyes would return to amber and she would nod to the scholar. He looked puzzled but nods back. She would then glance to Morio and give a head gesture to follow. 

She hands him the list. “This will be better kept with you. My servants tend to go through my things at my mother’s request. I think we should keep this to ourselves. I don’t like the smell of this. We should do our own investigation. I’ll meet you at your forge to recap. Thank you again for your time, Morio. It was nice.” She smiled and wave him farewell. Taking off in the direction of her palace. 

[WC: 582]
[TWC: 3,025]
[Exit]

Stats: +6
Vigor: 88 -> 91
Speed: 63 -> 66

New total balance for WC will be used to make claims later (Once I know what I want lol)
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sharky Boi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 151400

Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:19 pm
approved
Hotaru Shinkou
Hotaru Shinkou
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Heiress of the Shade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:52 am
3,025 WC to use from this thread. 

Iron Wall 1500
Lightness Skill 1000
Yuumei Battle Infusion 1454/2000 -> 1979/2000 (Link for investment: Team Winter Does What?!)
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Sharky Boi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 151400

Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:07 am
approved
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryouta's Log
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 71500

Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:47 pm
Morio looked at her for a moment and chuckled as he allowed her to do what she needed to do, arms slowly crossing as he watched the display. While he didn't agree with the method it did assist them in finding out what had been going on. Whatever had been done had gotten them the answers they had needed and with a small bow he would walk off with Hotaru," Well look at you. Being quite the charmer," he would chuckle slightly as he took the scroll and slipped it into the depths of his Kimono," I'll make sure to keep this safe since the only one to rummage through my forge is well...me. Knock three times then two times and i'll know its you. Never know who might try to come around at that time of day," before she left he would rub the back of his head and smiled," It was nice indeed," and as soon as he felt he was being awkward he would turn on his heels and begin to head outward to his forge.

WC: 179
TWC: 1311

Claiming Mission Rewards
5500 Ryo
28 AP
1311 words toward Wind Release
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum