Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayYesterday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

On the Wings of Change - Page 3 Empty Re: On the Wings of Change

Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:36 pm
Ayato spoke further about Toneri and it painted a picture for Yamato and he was glad to be hearing this as it felt like something he would need to know to understand and defeat his opponent.  That is when Ayato told him about his father, saying some things like how his father emphasized on familial ties, but then telling him how the Hyuuga in Hoshigakure came to be and Yamato listened, understanding that Ayato, his sister and a few other members of his family were not like the brash and quite inconsiderate asshat that was Toneri, but still it only took one bad apple to sour the bunch.  That was when he asked if Yamato had heard of his father, but yeah there was no way he could not have.  That man was a savior to the village and stood up to the Jaws of Grimma and fought in the siege…he was a legend.  “Yes of course I have heard of him, and you have honestly stepped out from his shadow Ayato…you have made your own path as a kage and that is what he would want…someone that is their own leader, not someone that follows a shadow.  Take it from me, who is also the son of a village savior.”  He chuckled as he looked around, it was a serene morning.

The next thing though when Ayato spoke, he was talking about his mother, a woman he did not talk about…a person Yamato himself tried to look into but found there was nothing, or that Ayato had it all removed for some reason.  Then described to him the practice of Ninshu and Yamato nodded.  “I remember the Buddhists also speaking of this religion…and a few practitioners in the…Terumi family as well.  However, I chose to believe that Chakra existed before these beings of Ninshu came forward.  What is the point you are trying to reach here brother?”  He asked as this felt more of a confessional meeting than anything…which he was happy to hear his brother opening up to him.

WC:341
TWC:3,391
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:57 pm
“Sometimes, I wonder if Kageship was enough. Akihana needed my father, and for the longest time, I tried to be him.” Ayato said in melancholy. He always thought Miyamoto understood combat, but he did not understand people. The boy warrior knew how to blast people with his lava release techniques and cut them down with that katana. However, today he had read Ayato like an open book. There was a reason beyond Miyamoto’s for coming here today or teaching him the Raven summons.

"Sometimes I think we indeed died that day fighting the giant, and we are still fourteen-year-olds living in a fever dream, dreaming what life would have been like if we escaped,” Ayato said, his memory drifting to the battle at the borders of Haven, where he, the rest of Team Winter, and a half dozen Hoshi shinobi came face to face with a creature known as the Ancient King of Grimma, a giant fifty meters tall. The battle was bloody, and half the town was blown to pieces and civilians and shinobi alike killed. With the team, Winter suffering career-ending injuries, only saved because Kyousuke gave them medical attention. 

“According to legend, the Sage of Six Paths was a divine being from the moon that empathized with humans and wished to share his gifts with us. He had eyes so powerful that he even put my Byakugan to shame. In the deeper layer of the archives, I found the truth, the Rinnegan is real and there is a way to get it." Ayato looked up towards the sky, the white eyes of the Byakugan gazing into the silvery light of the crescent moon. It had an edge as sharp as a kunai. It looked beautiful when they looked at it from down here; the Kage wondered how beautiful earth looks from space. 

“My mother preached to me that according to Ninshu, everyone that comes to this earth has a purpose of fulfilling in this life. Perhaps she had it right, and our destiny kept us alive when by all rights we should have died.” 

WC: 346
TWC: 3334
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Ryota

Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:51 pm
Listening to Ayato he understood the pain of trying to live up to a reputation…no, it was living up to a legacy that was at one time legendary was oftentimes just a recipe for disaster.  Yet Miyamoto did noy yet speak up…the momentary silence was broken as Ayato went into a brief hypothesis of the day that Team Winter went to battle the fearsome beast of Grimma…that terrible day that ruined so much of the village…that day that took his teacher from him, took his arm, and for the better part of a decade…gave him the worst case of PTSD.  What followed after was just an excuse of an existence in hopes of survival…  He listened as Ayato described a tale of a time that…well for lack of a better term was more like myth.  The Sage of the six paths…the Rinnegan…

Miyamoto knew what it was, the Dojutsu of kings, it was more powerful than any and was the progenitor or all…he knew of the collection of tomes in the archive.  He had seen them in his search of knowledge himself but did not know what to do with such information.  Then he was told about the fact that Ninshu and the belief that everyone existed for a reason and that the only reason that the pair of them did not perish that day was due to Ninshu.  Miyamoto sighed as he took all of what his kage told him into his brain to process.

“Ayato, first and foremost…you are NOT your father…you can’t be.  Just like I cannot be Worr Terumi.  We are our own people, who have to remove ourselves from the shadows of figures that tower over us.  While I did not…know my father, I know OF him through his exploits and through the recounting of my fallen family members.  As for that day when Team Winter was destroyed…we all…lost ourselves that day, not just physically…but mentally.  I was shattered, and by no reason should I have left the hospital to lead a new team.  I should have paid better attention to the movements of the J.O.G. and attempted to overwhelm them with proper strategy.  As for the Sage of the Six Paths and the Rinnegan…that is still only myth and the official statements are not recorded, those text that we seem to have both seen only allow a small glimpse.  Yet I am tempted by the power it foretells.  I would be able to defend the village further. I am a tool for the village, brought back by you for this job…Ninshu…while I do not believe in it, I believe that fate has allowed me to live a cruel life and will bring me glory the more I sacrifice.  We are all destined to do things, it just matters if we open our eyes to see the path laid out or if we walk blindly.”  He said as the cool wind blew once again, the feathers of Ayato’s summoned partner ruffled softly as the breeze picked up a few errant leaves with it.

WC:510
TWC:3,901
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:50 pm
"Until five years ago, everyone thought the Bijuu were a myth, and then suddenly our sensei had a four-tailed gorilla sealed in his stomach. Songoku, he called the creature from what I can recall."

It seemed that the more answers Ayato gave Miyamoto, the more questions arose. The Kage felt a feeling of uneasiness overcome him briefly. A gust of wind ruffled Nightwing’s black feathers, and the summon let out a small croak in frustration. It was due to the current, or she sensed Ayato’s emotions were unclear even to the Hyuuga.

“The priests and monks of Heaven claim that all justice and goodness flows from the gods. I vowed that gods so cruel as to take my kind parents away would never have my worship. So why trouble with this Sage of Six Paths? I ask myself the same.”

“I met Kozai Yuki once. The Dark Master of the archives, as they called him. He had the Rinnegan in his possession.” The former Tsuchikage’s legendary dojutsu was as blue as the ocean. And it almost felt as deep. Kozai’s eyes were old man eyes like someone who might have lived up to a hundred. Perhaps he had, although the records suggested he was no more than fifty.

“Many shinobi of the village were too scared to say his name; I’ll have you know. A power that can strike such dread in the hearts of warriors is not to be ignored. A frightened man is a beaten man. Perhaps Rinnegan could do more, and I mean to find out.” Ayato paused momentarily, letting the words sink into his friend's mind. 

"You have both the Uchiha and Senju bloodlines. These are necessary for a human to host the Rinnegan."

WC: 288
TWC: 3,622
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:37 pm
Hearing about songoku…that our Sensei had that power, he remembered when Kyousuke gave him the replacement arm…he remembered that faint voice as he had that arm put onto him.  “You know Ayato…I remember the whole Bijuu ordeal, I remember when I lost my arm…all of it, the voice that was within our sensei.  That power was unrivaled by anyone I knew of at the time.  When I left the village though, I found things and learned of stories that would make the skin of even our old sensei crawl with apprehension.”  He said as he could tell his words from before gave off a sense of…unease as the crow summon seemed to feel the emotions of its master.  

He then spoke about the Six Paths and the gods that were inside of that religion, how he would not give them worship and it brought back memories of their first encounter when he was still such a young shinobi, fresh out of the academy.  “I remember your vow, the day Team Winter first assembled…but the Sage of the Six Paths?”  He of course was skeptical of where this was all going, but he allowed it to continue as Ayato never talked this much without having a point…the bastard was quiet most of the time.  He ten went into how he had once met the old master of the archives…Kozai, a name he had only heard…rumors of…yet Ayato spoke about him as if he had some great power that was hiding in plain sight this entire time.  He then spoke about what power could do, and an ancient power such as this Rinnegan…it was something he desired the more he heard about it, his chakra was beginning to flair up as his excitement grew…the element of the Terumi, boil was starting to make a few plants lose their much needed moisture as the air heated up.  

A shared interest now…interesting as it may seem it was almost enough to reignite an old rivalry.  Then he dropped the bombshell about his Senju and Uchiha bloodline, the requirements needed for the dojutsu to appear or to become a suitable vessel for it.  “Tell me what I must do to acquire this power Ayato…I need it so that I may be able to defend this village.”  He said, a fire in his eyes, excitement…wonder and desire.

WC:391
TWC:4,292
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:05 pm
"There were some that expected his reign to be the best days of Hoshi." But they all lost sight of the actual purposes and principles of the shinobi. The third Hogokage had his flamboyance and lifestyle that rubbed people wrong. The striking figure filled his ever-enlarging chest with even more medals and more opulent ridiculous uniforms. This lavish lifestyle of Kyousuke made him an easy target.  Kyousuke's inner circle of trusted advisors began to fracture. Making his loyal aid Valen as deputy Kage, but that man slowly started stripping Kyousuke of his duties. The Kage was no gambler or card player, but that whole debacle had made him realize the harsh reality of the world of ninja. 

"You cannot play poker with a gangster without an ace up your sleeve."

Ayato said firmly, and then he would pause momentarily before giving out the next shocking revelation. The fate of a different Kage. Only the top brass of Hoshi knew the circumstances of the Sixth Hogokage's death. Yasaki had brought Hoshi peace and prosperity. Everyday things that country's people were used to not having.

"Yasaki Uchiha's fire no longer burns in this world. The Old Kage died as he had lived, by the sword. But before his death, he managed to awaken it, the Rinnegan. He wrote a letter to me explaining everything." Yamato understood that if the matter were as simple as implanting an eyeball, they would have done so already. Ayato had spoken more to him today than he had to anyone else for the entire year. 

"To get the Rinnegan from the man who killed Yasaki, you'll have to pretend to be someone else. Someone you no longer are, Miyamoto Terumi."

WC: 285
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:04 pm
Hearing that the reign of Kyousuke as kage was said to have been or foretold to be a fortuitous one only made Miyamoto sigh at the fact that their teacher was gone…in fact most all of the kage from Hoshi had been associated with Miyamoto at some point whether it be from a teaching, or friendly standpoint.  “Times change when there are struggles for power or when there are things happening behind the scene.  Our sensei…he will live on through us, regardless of what came after, that is all we can do.”  Miyamoto said with finality as he heard Ayato speak about Poker and the cards used in the game.  After a brief moment of pause, Ayato spoke once more, about a Hogokage that he knew just a little about.  Yasaki Uchiha…a man that was, for all intents and purposes…a legend himself.  The revelation that Ayato had been in contact with him, even going as far as to claim that he was told about the Rinnegan…a path that Miyamoto was looking at, power and the ability to safeguard those around him…at the cost of his body was something that he was more than happy to do.  He was then told that he could no longer be Miyamoto Terumi and that he would have to change to find this man…this was the key to gaining this strength.  Miyamoto’s eyes were ablaze with determination.  “You do realize that if I find this power that I am using it for the village…I am a man of my word Ayato…and I fully intend on killing Jack still…that bastard likely knows that I have come back into the fold now and will tighten his defenses for the future…as long as I can clear my name, I will do whatever it takes to keep the peace and safety of the village.

WC:308
TWC:4,600
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:51 pm
The words of fealty from the Terumi descendant, son of the great Worr were those that every Kage would have hoped to hear from a loyal shinobi in their service. Regardless of friendship.

“You will receive a briefing for the next task by Shina, you know that woman likes to keep everything under wraps.”

“Except her love life I suppose. Ca-caw” Mamoru noted playfully which Kage responded with a shrug of his shoulders. The mischievous bird had the right to it. The Hyuuga’s mind drifted back to a time where the spymaster had a romantic involvement with the first ever Hogokage, Denkiteki Hayato.

“I digress. Where were we?” Ayato placed a a hand under his clean shaven jaw. “Ah, yes how about you take a ride with Nightwing across the city to celebrate signing the contract and your promotion. To a Jounin of Hoshigakure.”
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:57 pm
He heard Ayato speak…telling him that he would receive his next briefing from Shina, citing that the woman likes to keep things under wraps…There was nothing to be said about the words that Miyamoto said before and he took that as a way that the kage…his friend, brother, leader…was ending the little meeting that they were having.  His summoned companion, Mamoru chimed in about about Shina and Miyamoto cracked a smile at that little quip, something he had not expected to hear, but after knowing the past of Hoshigakure and the ties that seemingly everyone held here…he was happy to hear that the summon had a sense of humor.  That was when Ayato broke the silence again and then told Miyamoto to take a ride on the large raven summoned as a way to commemorate his completion of being in contract with the ravens that his friend utilized.  As well as another bombshell that was dropped as Miyamoto was now promoted to…Jounin.  A title he worked hard for in the past, something he deigned unobtainable by the time he lost the tournament to another one of his Chuunin compatriots.  He looked stunned for a moment before finally taking a stance and saluted as he was not one to question nor seek validation for something he worked hard to achieve.  “Thank you Kage…I will not let you down.”  He said with finality before stepping forward and as he climbed onto the back of Nightwing he looked down at the summoned creature and not wanting to sour this moment any further he nodded.  “I am ready to go Nightwing, show me the village from your perspective please.”  He said as the large raven spread its wings, looked at Ayato and then took off into the air, the breeze moved through the feathers of the majestic creature, through the hair of Miyamoto Terumi, and the new change was just the beginning.  He had a new name…a new mission…and a new path to power…he would not squander this chance to become someone that would change the way that Hoshigakure shinobi were not only viewed but change the world as a whole.

He looked out amongst the village…it was beautiful, he circled around it for quite some time as he shed a few tears of joy…this was something he really did work hard for and to be recognized by someone that was his long standing rival…it was…beautiful.

WC:402
TWC:5,002

[EXIT]
Will make claims and edit
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:45 pm