Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master
Stat Page : King of Hearts
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 422000

Master & Apprentice Empty Master & Apprentice

Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:45 pm
It appeared more and more letters started to find their way to Sebastian, the young Berserker's presence required somewhere once again. Whereas he was requested at Guren's office a couple of days ago, the newly promoted Chuunin would be asked to meet Kenshin at the hospital this time. Perhaps the former Kazekage caught wind, pun intended, of his fellow Tau climbing the ranks, who's to say? Whatever the reason, the mercenary of the past would find out soon. "Might as well put this on" his voice spoke out, the jacket firmly around the Chuunin's body. On his way out he'd quickly grab an apple before closing the door behind him. 

Taking a big bite out of the piece of fruit Sebastian wondered what the meeting would be all about. It couldn't have to do anything with Mizuki and the Lady in Red's whereabouts, for that the former misfit's authority was simply not high enough. As always, important matters as such would be a thing for those higher up in Sunagakure's hierarchy. But for now the young Berserker was more than happy with the current progress he was making. Content, how some would call it. As Sebastian finished eating the apple he'd throw away whatever remained of it, allowing nature to handle the rest while he had arrived at his destination, Sunagakure's hospital.

Upon entering the building the Tau stated his reason for visiting, explaining and showing the letter he received. As he did, Sebastian made sure only to show who it was signed by, not allowing anyone else to have a glampse of the message inside. The newly promoted Chuunin then took a seat, waiting for someone to inform him that Kenshin was ready to see him. In any case, considering Lord First had been the one requesting his presence made the young Berserker believe he wouldn't have to wait all too long, curious and eager to find out just what exactly would be required from him.  

(WC: 327)
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Master & Apprentice Empty Re: Master & Apprentice

Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:10 am
Mia would eye the boy that entered somewhat warily, able to tell just from a glance that he was one of those Shinobi types, and that was always enough to set her on edge. She knew Ken well enough, and while he was alright for a Shinobi he was still one creepy motherfucker. Thankfully, the kid would quickly explain that he was there for a meeting with the Bossman himself.

“Just follow the black line on the floor and it’ll take you to Kenshin’s office. Word of advice, knock before you enter, even if he is expecting you. He is pretty pedantic about manners.” The young woman would explain, saying the final part in a slightly exasperated but clearly joking tone. 
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:55 am
Much to his relief it appeared Sebastian didn't need to wait all that long before someone gave him the go ahead to make his way to Kenshin's office. The woman's reaction was one the young berserker had gotten used to, many people alike would be wary when they saw him, his looks not exactly working to the Tau's advantage. "No worries ma'am, I'm on my best behavior" the recently promoted Chuunin replied with a smirk in response to Mia's advice of showing manners by knocking first when in front of the morgue. Pulling up both sleeves, revealing the tattoos on his arms, he finally started to head towards the First's office.

Following the black line on the floor which would eventually lead to his intended destination Sebastian began to wonder what could possibly be required of him this time, similar to a couple of days ago when Guren asked to meet with the young berserker as well. "I don't think I've done anything to get myself in trouble" the Tau spoke under his breath, only for anyone close to him to hear. After a couple of minutes he finally arrived at Kenshin's office, remembering the advice Mia gave him earlier. Knocking a total of three times, assuming his presence had already been noticed, Sebastian waited until he received a response.

Assuming that to be the case the Tau would enter the room where most likely Kenshin was waiting for Sebastian's arrival. "Lord First, you called for me?" he curiously inquired.

(WC: 250, TWC: 577)
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:07 pm
The Ragdoll, as always, could be found deep within the bowels of Sunagakure’s Hospital, within a room that most tended to avoid whenever they could, both due to the man that was within it right now, and due to the room itself and its purpose. That room was the Mortuary of the Hospital, where the corpses of any deceased were brought for autopsy and examination before being sent off to the actual Funeral Houses or Morgues within Sunagakure. Overall it was quite large, and was capable of holding up to 40 bodies, which is quite a staggering amount for a standard Hospital, but this was the main Hospital of Sunagakure, a shinobi village, and as such it was simply a precaution that Kenshin felt was necessary. Had they ever come close to capacity before corpses were sent off? Not once, but that still changed nothing to him. 

He stood 10m from the door to the room, his back to it, as he wrote notes regarding his latest batch of experiments within an old notebook lined with worn black leather. The room itself was 10x10m in size, and along the walls were the 40 Cold Chambers. The 20 that lined the left side of the room were standard Positive Temperature chambers, while the 20 lining the right were Negative Temperature chambers. There were a total of 10 draining tables within the room, none of which were currently in use and all of them cleaned thoroughly, and the room itself was quite well lit. 

The Raggedy Man was brought out of his musing by the sound of three succinct knocks on the door, and after a moment he would place his pen down on the table, and close his notebook. 

“Enter” The ‘elderly’ man would call clearly, before turning to face the door. He gave a minute smirk as Sebastian entered the room, and he would allow that smirk to grow a tad wider as the other Tau greeted him.

“Indeed I did Sebastian, come, take a seat.” The Ragdoll would say, gesturing to a rather comfortable looking office chair that sat waiting near his desk. Kenshin himself was simply leaning against the desk itself, more than content to stand. Whether or not the young man took the seat was unimportant, and if he chose not to, The Raggedy Man would simply give a light shrug and mumble “Suit yourself.”

“Now, I am sure you’re wondering why I have asked you here today. As I am sure you are aware, much like you I possess the Earth Grudge Fear… and our shared bloodline offers us gifts that most can never attain, and this somewhat pertains to why I have asked you here today. I have… always hated those that hoarded their knowledge and allowed it to die with them, and I have made it my life's goal to ensure that the majority of what I learn and create does not die with me whenever I inevitably bite off more than I am able to chew. I have done this by storing my techniques within the vault of Sunagakure… but alas, there are certain techniques I possess that simply can’t be learned by people who don’t fit a very specific set of requirements… and you happen to have both. You were born with one of them, and the other is one that I sold you in the past… and that leaves you in a rather fortuitous position, for you are perhaps the only person in Sunagakure that is actually able to learn everything I have to offer… and perhaps even better yet, I am quite well aware of both your skill and interest in the field of Medical Ninjutsu, which is still one of my primary fields of focus.” The Reaper would explain in a rather smooth and calm tone, his darkling eyes staring almost through The Berserker as he spoke. 

“So… what say you Sebastian, would you like to become my Apprentice? To learn all it is that I have to offer?” Kenshin would then offer, his small smirk stretching further as he simply awaited Sebastians answer. 

WC: 685
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:14 pm
As he entered the room Sebastian couldn't believe his eyes at first, noticing Kenshin was no longer the same man he met during their previous encounters. It seemed the First Kazekage had decided to change appearances as the Ragdoll now rocked long, straight white hair and a bear reaching down to around his chest. "Well at least you can pull it off" would be the young berserker's initial reaction, his voice giving away the surprised feeling he experienced from witnessing the new look. If the Tau didn't know better he would've thought it was someone else sitting in front of the desk. 

By then Sebastian took a seat as he casually sat down in the office chair offered to him by the elderly Lord, his eyes scanning the room and surrounding area waiting for the First to speak. It didn't take the Ragdoll all too long to do so, almost as if he was able to read Seb's mind, aware his fellow Tau had to be wondering about the reason as to why his presence was required. The young berserker listened attentively, paying close attention to the man's words as he began to explain himself, effectively revealing the intention of what would now be their third meeting. 

The first thing Kenshin mentioned would be their shared bloodline, the Earth Grudge Fear which granted them unique powers others could only dream of, emphasizing they were something most could never attain. By doing so the man also revealed it was precisely that reason why he called for Sebastian, explaining the purpose his visit would have and what it could potentially mean for the both of them. "To leave behind your legacy, so to speak" Seb thought out loud upon hearing Kenshin's proposal of becoming his apprentice. The former mercenary had to admit, it was not something he saw coming.

Regardless of the topic being quite unexpected the young berserker decided to let it sink in for a couple of minutes, going over their conversation once more and playing it off inside his own mind before he'd be able to find the right words. As the First Kazekage explained the man possessed a rather impressive amount of techniques, all of which he had stored inside the Sunagakure's vault but without anyone suitable to teach they were simply collecting dust, figuratively of course. Everyone knew there was no dust in the Land of Wind, only sand.

Sebastian knew Kenshin's words were nothing but the truth, perhaps he simply had yet to realize there would be no one else more suited than him to become the Ragdoll's apprentice, however, maybe it was time for the awkward misfit to admit he finally found his true purpose in the world. The techniques mentioned earlier all required a couple of things, both of which Seb had, pairing it with his interest in the medical arts it made him the perfect candidate. All things considered Sebastian eventually didn't need to think all too long about the offer, more than aware it would be the right path to choose.

The Tau still remembered one of the first things he said to everyone when he arrived at Sunagakure, telling each and every single one of them about his quest for power, to stand amongst the truly powerful beings of the world. With the knowledge and skill Kenshin possessed that dream might become something he never considered to be possible. "It would be an honor to learn from you, Lord First", with a slight bow of his head Sebastian accepted the offer, effectively becoming the Ragdoll's apprentice and hopefully another force to be reckoned with.

(WC: 603, TWC: 1180)
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:48 am
The Raggedy Man would watch closely as the cogs within the young man's heads turned at his words, giving a light nod at his almost muttered words of leaving behind a legacy. Kenshin had taught quite a few shinobi in the past, helped many hone their own natural gifts and even some that he had imparted upon them. But among those, there were only a handful that he would ever call his students, and of those few, there were absolutely none that met the requirements to learn most of what he had to offer. He was not interested in trying to teach someone to be a pale imitation of him, that was not what a true apprentice was in the eyes of The Ragdoll. No, he wanted someone that could take everything he taught them and use that to carve their own path, someone that would be able to take what he could teach them and use those things in a way that he either couldn’t or wouldn’t use them. There was nobody that could follow his path exactly, and even if there did exist one who could, Kenshin wouldn’t allow it to happen.

He wouldn’t attempt to hide the grin that split his wrinkled lips at the words of acceptance from Sebastian.

“Good, very good. Now, allow me to detail to you exactly what this is going to entail for you, young Sebastian. As my apprentice, I will be teaching you the things that I believe to be the cornerstone to my own personal fighting style, and helping you hone those things in your own ways. You will not be becoming a simple clone of me, nor will I be teaching you everything that I have to offer, both because there are some things you simply cannot learn, and also because I want to see the path that you carve for yourself using the tools that I am going to provide for you.” The First Kazekage would explain, his grin having faded and his darkling eyes having turned serious once more.

“We shall start with some of the simpler stuff first, and of everything in my arsenal… there is nothing simpler than the very technique I use so often to permanently change my appearance. I call it the Advanced Transformation, and the only thing one needs in order to learn it is the very DNA I sold you so long ago, and the knowledge of the basic transformation technique. The handseals are ‘Dog - Boar - Ram - Rat - Snake’, and as you perform the seals you must flood the cells of your body with chakra. Once you’ve done this, you simply need to imagine the changes you wish to make, and your chakra will shape your body. I will say though, imagination alone will not help in the least with your vocal chords, so manipulate those at your own risk and know that it will certainly take some practice to perform those fine tuned changes. The only true limitation to this technique is your inability to take on forms that are inhuman, be it in basic shape or even proportions.” As he spoke he would perform the hand seals slowly for Sebastian to see, and would even flood his body with chakra so that the Tau could observe the ‘feel’ of it. He wouldn’t actually change his shape at all though, mainly because his new form had required quite a bit of very small and irritating to perfect changes, such as the artificial aging of his teeth, skin, hair and so much more. 

WC: 648
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:56 pm
As he was still standing there in the morgue Sebastian would listen attentively to the First Kazekage, paying close attention to the Ragdoll's words as the man started to explain everything he had in mind for Sunagakure's Berserker. His master, a term more than appropriate considering the circumstances and situation they found themselves in, began to talk about what he had in mind for the young Tau when it came to being taught. It was quite the interesting feeling, suddenly being called someone else's apprentice, making it sound all very official. Which it technically was. Neither Kenshin nor Sebastian were treating it as a game, no, both monsters of the Sand took things seriously.

As the conversation progressed Seb found it comforting to hear the plan wasn't simply to turn him into Lord First's clone, in a way he'd be able to keep his identity just how it meant the newly promoted Chuunin would get a chance to carve his own path and use whatever he learned to come up and add a twist of his own. Of course, he'd still be receiving quite the powerful tools from Kenshin that would help him in his journey to become a future calamity, a monster among men. The more he listened, the more Sebastian realized there were hardly any downsides to what was to come, the young Berserker only seeing a lot of benefits which he could later use to his advantage.

With most of the basic explanation out of the way it was time for them to start with the first part of the lesson, a rather simple technique compared to everything else in the Ragdoll's arsenal. As it should when it comes to these kind of things, the First Kazekage started with the name of the technique, Advanced Transformation. From what he was told it seemed the Tau wouldn't need much in order to pull it off, one of the few things required to master said jutsu was the same DNA he purchased from the Ragdoll the first time they ever met, the Natural Berserker bloodline of the Jugo clan. 

Not only did that specific DNA help Seb control his Berserker state, it would also allow him to learn the Advanced Transformation technique. Besides the Jugo bloodline the only other thing needed would be the basic transformation technique, a jutsu even mere academy students were able to pull off unless they didn't possess the smallest amount of talent. Next were the hand seals required to activate the technique, Sebastian paying close attention to the set of signs which were formed by the First. "Dog - Boar - Ram - Rat - Snake. Alright, I got it". Kenshin then proceeded to give some additional information on what to do, as well as certain limitations.

Now that all of the information had been processed the only thing left for him to do was try and activate the technique himself. Considering they started out with something simple also gave the Berserker hope he'd be able to pull it off pretty easily as well. Repeating the same hand seals, Dog - Boar - Ram - Rat - Snake, Sebastian proceeded with flooding the cells of his body with chakra. Once he got that part out of the way the Tau only needed to imagine the changes he'd wish to make, letting his chakra shape his body. Having finished the preparations he could suddenly feel the changes in his body taking place, the new appearance he had envisioned in his mind suddenly became reality, much to his own surprise. 

Thanking the First Kazekage for his guidance Sebastian would then temporarily take his leave, expecting the next part of the lessons to begin soon.

(Exit)

(TWC: 1790)
Claims:
- 750/750 Advanced Transformation (50% discount due to being taught)
- 921 to finish Whistle Trigger (previously trained here)
- 34 AP
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure

Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:33 pm
Ichigod, all appears to be in order with your claims, so approved! Please don't forget to add your claims on your stat page
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum