Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

bait and switch (P Dana) - Page 3 Empty Re: bait and switch (P Dana)

Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:35 pm
"Well yea. Sugi Murata. You didn't think she only had one name did you?! yanno theres like a whole first name last name thing going on in culture. Some even have a middle name!" It was more complicated than that. Saya actually had a first, middle and two separate last names, though she only accepted one. For the purpose of the light insult however it was only important for her to go that far. Dana probably got where she was going from. "When I met her I guess I just started calling her Sugi cuz I didn't know she was the Mizukage until later. Then my sister and Freyja insisted that I add lady because of her importance or whatever. DIdn't want me to insult her." 

"We wanted you to call her Lady Mizukage or at least Lady Murata. You chose to ignore that much and add lady to her first name and she just hasn't had the chance to yell at you for it." As Ai spoke, Saya considered if she really would get in trouble. Would lady Sugi be pissed that she used her first name instead of her last? She couldn't imagine a world where that would be true. She was too nice to be like that. 

With their drinks delivered, she'd take down the glass of lemon water in a few heaving gulps, placing the ice filled glass back on the table before moving backward. In a moment she allowed the power of Sage mode to flow through her. Would she need more than two stacks?! Probably not. Moving away afrom the sitting area, she motioned towards the front counter, and the metal shield closed once more. 

"Right. Don't amp it. I guess I can do that." She showed the seals a couple times, more for her own practice than to teach, but in a way that would allow Dana to easily memorize the technique, and then she poured chakra into her body. The now energized Dana encouraged her to give it her best shot, and she was skeptical, but in the end Saya never passed up an opportunity to do some damage. She released the technique and.... Nothing happened. 

"Huh. That's wier--OHHHHH RIGHT!" Forming seals again quickly she'd activate exploding water colliding wave. Even as suiton poured out in a circle around the girl, SHe continued to form seals, one hand sealing Great water shark bullet as the other sealed the ninjutsu amplifier. As the flow stopped, the water rose up around her, shooting her forward towards Dana. A great suiton shark formed, stretching out until it was thirty meters wide and thirty meters long with Saya nine meters from the front that was set to clash with the small senju girl. There was a sense of excitment for the power this technique had, its power stat maxed at 250 as the shark's jaw's opened to swallow the girl whole. Yes. This was a technique she'd need to use more often. She liked this a whole lot. 

(TWC 5663)
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 12020

Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:09 pm
"Oh, yeah, that makes a lot of sense." Dana nodded, "Oi just thought Murata was her first name. Actually, oi didn't even know she was the Mizukage until after -" Dana stopped herself, suddenly remembering her vow earlier to keep the unfortunate 'prank' she'd done on Murata a secret. Saya was pretty cool - maybe even as cool as Pinochio, or Daiko - but Dana wasn't sure how her fellow Senju would react to the news that the Mizukage had a backward kidney courtesy of her medical skills. The smaller Senju seemed to idolize Murata - or was it Sugi? Dana never really understood names, she herself always just referred to people by how they introduced themselves - so Dana would definitely have to keep this one under wraps. "...Oi spoke to her a little bit..." Dana finished lamely after several seconds of silence. Surely, there was no way her lie could be seen through; Dana was an expert talker.

Dana watched Saya show the handseals with interest: Bird, Snake, Boar, Dragon, Ram, Monkey, Dog. As Dana's hands ghosted through the seals along with Saya, she couldn't help but feel like she was missing something. Normally when she did the handseals she felt a sort of 'push' in her chakra, like it was ready to launch the technique. This time, however, she felt nothing. That was a bit odd; what was stopping her from using the technique like she wanted to? Surely Saya would tell her if there was some kind of requirement she was missing? Dana felt the universe begin to break at the seems as she progressed this line of thought, it was almost as if Saya herself shouldn't be able to use the technique.

As Saya's chakra levels swelled up to previously-unseen levels, and she launched the technique at Dana, the white-haired Senju suddenly got the sense that she may - just a little bit - bit off more than she could chew with this one. Even if she stacked all of her most powerful techniques on top of each other, Dana wouldn't have been able to deal with this technique. If only she got off her arse sooner and trained up one of her A-Rank techniques to be of higher power. Oh well, live and learn. Actually, after this Jutsu struck her, Dana doubted she'd even be alive anymore. No matter!  Dana was nothing if not forgiving so she wasn't going to hold it against Saya if she ended up dying to this technique, it was her fault after all.

The shark moved about a meter, and then Dana's mind hatched a plan. She may not be able to destroy it, but she could maybe try and mitigate the damage somewhat. Her right hand quickly went through the handseals for the Damage Reduction Shield as he left went through the ones for the Medical Amplifier, just as the air around her grew heavier in tandem with the activation of her Senju enhancer. She finished the handseals for the amplifier, then quickly finished the seals for the damage reduction shield. Instantly, her body was surrounded in a blue DR armor that had a power of 140.

Next, since she still had some time, Dana activated her De-Energize technique and allowed the aura to spread out. Although the GWSB smashed straight through it, the Senju still managed to debuff its power by 50. Uncaring of the Senju's attempts to survive, the shark soon arrived and smashed straight into the girl. Thanks to her preparations it wasn't that bad, but it was still pretty painful. Whilst inside the water, Dana went through the handseals for Mystical Palm and activated the HP Regeneration portion on herself - healing her right back up to 290 HP.

WC: 617
TWC: 5762
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:29 pm
"AH. Yea. she introduced herself to me origionally as Sugi, the receptionist to the Mizukage and said that the Mizukage was away so she would have to deal with everything. I actually didn't know she was the Mizukage until after I spoke to her a little bit too!" There was an audible slapping sound as both Ai and Freyja's palm met their foreheads. There was an obvious moment of pause from her friend that make it clear that she was hiding something from the tiny terror. Anyone with half a brain cell would know this was the point when one would generally ask what was meant. There was no way that sentence actually made sense and yet....Saya hadn't even considered that it was off. Not in the slightest. She simply went along with the statement that she hadn't realized that she was the mizukage until, long awkward pause, she'd talked to her a bit. Bless her heart.

As the thought about the teachnique she'd learned in a scroll that day, something passed her mind. THere was some additional something that was needed. What was it. It was like.... There was a special stance maybe? No that didn't make sense. Was it... A skill? She hadn't learned any new skills. OH! It became immediately clear.

"Also you can't learn Great water shark bullet until you learn Water shark bullet. Almost forgot that one! Gotta do a big double up n stuff. Super important. " She yelled quite loudly to make sure her friend could hear, mostly because as she realized she'd released her technique. It was dificult to have casual convorsation over the sounds of an enormous shark roaring through the battlefield. Maybe she should reiterate once that was over.

She realized far too late that she'd probably gone a little overboard. THe shark was MASSIVE and as it approached, Dana performed techniques that really didn't seem like they'd do much to stop the massive wave. Thankfully through the power of RP magic the great water shark bullet wasn't very hungry,so when it crashed against the damage reduction shield it forgot to simply eat it and reduce it's ability to protect the user. All said and done the healing factor would easily begin to regenerate Dana's hp to a level that was much more comfortable.

"I... I might have uh. Gone a little overboard? OH. But yes. So you gotta learn water shark bullet first. "

Bird. Rat. Dragon. Ram.

She didn't actually cast the small water shark bullet. She figured the enormous one was enough of a showing to make clear what it should look like, but she did form the seals so that Dana could understand how to cast the smaller version. If she could figure that out, she hoped that the great water shark bullet would be a breeze and a half.

"Are.... Are you ok? That didn't hurt too bad did it? I feel like I should have held back my amplifier instead of sending everything at you. Honestly I didn't even know it could get that strong. "

(TWC 6173

Mid topic claim!

Saya: 1500 towards water shark bullet (1500/1500)

Pino:
stats: -36 str +10 chak
3k towards swapping tai to become med spec(3k/3k) since its my MS currently

1673 left over)
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:06 pm
"Sorry, what was that?" Dana yelled over the sound of the waves, though she doubted her voice reached Saya's ears amidst the crashing sounds of waves. She'd seen the girl shout something at her from the top of the shark, but she didn't quite make it out. Something about doubling up? Dana couldn't even begin to imagine what her fellow Senju was talking about. Seriously, the crazy stuff that Saya came up with was beyond anything a mortal should be capable of. The girl broke laws of physics as easily as breathing sometimes. Saya was probably the only person in Kirigakure who actually intimidated Dana sometimes.

Thankfully, Dana was soon released from the mouth of the water shark, and her healing technique dealt with any of the damage she had taken inside, healing back up to 300 HP. She dropped to the ground and landed with an unexpected 'plop', her landing zone becoming surrounded by some of the water that had drenched her clothes and hair. She laid on the ground for a couple of seconds, enjoying freedom from the water. That was honestly quite cool. So far, Dana had been hit with full-power techniques from Saya and Pinochio and she had to say that Saya's had hurt quite a bit more. Pinochio's definitely scored higher on the coolness factor, though. There was something about a trillion punch jutsu which was just really epic.

Dana pushed herself off of the ground, looking a lot like a grumpy cat that had just received an unwanted bath. This image wasn't helped by the fact that the girl then proceeded to shake herself to try and get rid of the water. It didn't do a very good job, and Dana still looked like she was in quite a state. It was a shame she didn't have any fire techniques, those would be nice.

"Oh! Right, that makes a lot of sense." Dana said in response to Saya explaining that the Great Water Shark Bullet required the user to also know Water Shark Bullet. She had been wondering why the technique hadn't been working for her earlier. She watched the handseals, and then copied the ones that Saya had shown her. She felt the familair 'push' of a technique ready to activate but, like Saya, she didn't fully activate it. They had, after all, promised to not break anything, Though Saya's Great Water Shark Bullet earlier had left a lot of loose water all around the training facility; Dana imagined that would be hell to clean up.

"Huh? Oh yeah, roight as rain. Oi've felt worse techniques- did ye know that Pinochio once punched me loike a quadrillion toimes in a spar?" Dana said with a smile on her face. As she spoke she didn't even consider that she may accidentally be ratting our Pinochio, and thus getting him in trouble, but she continued nonetheless, "Compared to that, a little bit of water was nothing! Don't be worrying about it!" She smiled brightly; hopefully, Saya wouldn't be too hung up about nearly killing her friend.

WC: 514
TWC: 6276
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Sharky Boi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 151400

Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:40 pm
@Cosplay Queen Saya approved for mid topic claims
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:03 pm
"I saaiiiiiddddd you gotta learn the regular ole boring water shark bullet before you can learn great water shark bullet. It's called a prerequisite. Some jutsu will have prereqs to learning them. like stuff that you have to learn first in order to understand the creation process well enough to actually pull off the technique yanno? Like this one" She would form the seals quickly, though I, your humble third person narrator have neither time nor interest in looking up exactly what they are of course. It would be filed under probably not important for the current situation along with the fact that Great water shark bullet actually requires an external water source. That factor Saya had forgotten also, but it was solved by there being a convenient training lake just off to the pair's side that wasn't mentioned until right now when it was especially plot convenient. Inevitably she would figure that fact out fairly quickly we all hope, as it would mean the difference between being a good teacher and a bad te--ah. there it is.

"OH! ALSO. You gotta form great water shark bullet from existing suiton. I'm lucky this extremely plot convenient lake happened to be right beside me. But you can't like. shoot water from your mouth for that one which is weird. " While it didn't exactly emphasize her point terribly, Saya would begin the process of activating her heaven's sky convergence technique the moment the seals were complete. THe suiton that pooled between them rose up, shifting and contorting at her whim into small orbs she lovingly reffered to as "murder balls". It wasn't really a technical term.

"Wait. Really? I haven't heard much of Pino since I used powerful ninjutsu to breath actual life into his wooden body. It's nice to hear that he's doing well though. Maybe he'll be stronger than we are soon!" That was something Saya was incredibly good at. Despite her absolutely terrifying control over Ninjutsu and the seamless way she wove fuin seals, she never really recognized her own strength as more than the people around her. In training with Daiko she'd been surprised at the suggestion that he considered her above himself, so much so that he felt the need to catch up. The same feeling of confusion happened in the kage chambers with Sugi. When she sugested that Saya could easily be Jounin level the statement felt laughable, but coming from the mizukage she had to wonder if it was true.

"Good Good. I swear. You should really learn like. Some fuinjutsu or something. If I'm ever facing down a super huge roaring shark of powerful suiton I can just activate one of these here seals and boom. No more fear, no more threat. It's super convenient. Even the lower rank seals are crazy useful. Did you know I have a seal that can save enough chakra for later for me to cast over four S rank jutsus?! Do you realize how much that is! and don't get me started on the secondary effects."

(TWC 6681 wc 2181)
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:51 pm
"Oh! Oi see, oi see. Yup, extremely plot convenient lakes are always terribly useful." Dana nodded enthusiastically, though she sensed that what she was talking about right now was the edge of what the universe would allow. If she took it any further, well, we all know what happens when Dana and Saya's chats encroach on topics such as this. Dana's eyes widened as her friend somehow controlled the water around them to form a bunch of different globes of water that floated lackadaisically through the air. That was so cool! If only Dana could be that cool. "Are those... Murder balls?" She asked, in what was totally a coincidence since Dana couldn't read minds, "That's so cool! Maybe Oi'll get to learn how to do that some day..." She said wistfully.

Dana couldn't help but lightly snort as Saya lacked any concern about Dana's well-being after she told her that she'd been punched a quadrillion times by Pinochio. Whether that was her fellow Senju's normal oblivious, faith in Pinochio to not hurt her too bad, or confidence in Dana's ability to take it was completely up in the air. Kirigakure own Tiny Terror was just unpredictable like that sometimes. "It's certainly possible! That little fella packs a mean punch, oi'll tell ye that." Dana agreed, "Earlier he threw a billion knives and stuff at me as well, had to break out everything oi had just to survive!" Dana let out a light laugh, once again her own disregard for her own safety shining through.

"Seals?" Dana suddenly perked up, interested. The Fuuinjutsu arts were something that Dana had been considering picking up for a long time since she had a small theory that they would work nicely with her own tremendous reserves of Vigor. As Saya continued on her mini tirade about all the stuff her seals could do, Dana's interest only heightened. Okay, it was now set in stone: she would definitely be picking up Fuuinjutsu the moment she could. Unfortunately, in her current state, she only possessed enough experience to be able to effectively use two specialties. If she attempted to learn anymore her brain would probably explode from all the influx of knowledge.

Then, Dana suddenly had an idea.

"Oi could sell seals to people!" She exclaimed out loud, her brain working in overdrive. She could sell people regeneration seals, storage seals... Suddenly, Dana had a whole new business angle she could approach from. "Thank ye for all the ideas, Saya!" Dana jumped up with excitement and would hurriedly attempt to give her a friend a hug, "Unfortunately oi have to go now and do a lot of thinking about what oi need to do to prepare for the future. Once again, thank ye so much!"

And with that, and if she wasn't interrupted, Dana would then skip out of the training facility and head back to her room in Yuri's house; she had some seals to brainstorm!

[Exit]

WC: 492
TWC: 6768

Claims:
Wind Element (2000/2000) 75% discount from being taught by Pinochio
375/375 for Water Shark Bullet 75% discount from Saya
1250/1250 for Great Water Shark Bullet 75% discount from Saya
1500/1500 for Hyperfocus 25% discount from max stats
1500/1500 to master B-Rank Hiding Like A Mole for handseals
Discarding rest of the words
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:05 pm
"Right?! It's actually really wierd how often I'm training something that requires a water source only to find that theres a ninja made lake, pool, or some other functioning water supply nearby. I feel almost like it was planned. " In emphasis, she would allow the small balls of suiton to flow in a circle around her person, shifting higher and lower in emphasis of her control over the water element. It was pretty cool even Saya had to admit.

"Oh. No. Uh. This is a Village exclusive suiton technique called Heaven's sky convergence i think? I feel like the name has changed a bunch for some reason. It's pretty neat tho. I dunno if you can kill people with it but its pretty good at like. stopping people. Bet i could drown someone with it if i really wanted but that wouldn't be very nice. " Saya was genuinely surprised at the mention of Pinochio. Sure, she'd heard about his training endeavors at night. He still had to tell the PInochio puppet what was going on just in case, but it was genuinely surprising that he was able to threat a ninja as powerful as Dana. She was close to her in power right? The more she thought about it, the more she realized she kind of always just assumed everyone was as strong as she was. The comments made by murata and Daiko stuck in her mind though. What if she was underselling her strength the whole time and our dear protagonist was secretly a terrifying powerhouse with no knowlege of the strength she wielded? I mean she is. We, the audience know that, but she doesn't somehow. It is a wierd disconnect in the story.

"I.. I dunno about selling seals. Theres a bunch of fuinjutsu ninja in the village I believe. I mean I give seals out for free most of the time. THen theres Kiku. I dunno if she has the stuff I have but I know she's been working on fuin longer than I have. OH! Also mister Keita. He's the one who initially taught me fuin so long ago. Hecka helpful though. I have a couple Senju clan techniques that utelize the power of mokuton in seals in specific ways. Ammazing defensive capability. " It was a bit disappointing to hear that Dana had to leave. If she'd had her way she would spend every day training and practicing with her friends. While it wasn't as eficient as training with her puppets was most of the time, It was way more fun and there was definitely someone to have lunch with after. Still it made sense. She had some tasks she would need to do and for some reason she got the feeling that this short meetup had taken an incredibly long ammount of time due to Dana just putting off actually interacting int he training facility for weeks on end despite it having only been maybe a few minutes. That was a wierd thing to think though.

"Yea! We should train more later! " SHe also headed out, home, and off to her delicious tofuy lunch.

(TWC 7201 WC2701

mid topic claims made: Saya: 1500 towards water shark bullet (1500/1500)

Pino:
stats: -36 str +10 chak
3k towards swapping tai to become med spec(3k/3k) since its my MS currently

claims for remaining 2701
613 towards threadbare goddess barrier (5k/5k)previous training
1731 towards nin enhancement (1850/1850)previous training
putting the last 357 towards s/t spec on Pinochio (3275/4k) and +3 chak on pino for that 300 wc

exit topic closed! ))

Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48688-niko-kazan-stat-page
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 97200

Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:36 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum