Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 161300

Some Like it Hot [Saya] - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Like it Hot [Saya]

Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:07 pm
Awkwardly nodding at the musician as he went off towards whatever strange hole he crawled out of, Kikuko would note with a sensation of satisfaction that this little interaction had gone well. Truth be told, she hadn’t anticipated that simply handing off a snack to her friend would end up becoming such an ordeal, but that was how life could be sometimes. And wasn’t that just how the world worked? Little events piling on top of one another, eventually creating an adventure-like scenario. Sure, the end reward was something far less tangible than jewels, but she still felt accomplished all the same.

“I’d really hope it isn’t meat. After all, it grows from the ground. It would be strange if there was a plant made of meat, wouldn’t it? I think I’d be afraid to touch it.” Kikuko would offer that platitude in response to the strange concept that the mushrooms might indeed be made of meat, unsure how else to posit the idea. As much as it was an interesting concept, well…she didn’t see it. She really was trying, and putting quite an amount of effort into it- yet somehow it escaped her. Like being unable to see animals in the clouds, or a shape in a distant shadow.

“Ah! Well. Truth be told, I was just in the neighborhood and felt that you might appreciate a brief visitor. Plus I had a bit of extra food and figured you might like it. I’ve been helping out the family business lately, so my spare time has been pretty tight…” As much as she did love her family, working with them could be exhausting at times. Ultimately it was more akin to holding down two positions at once- one which she was paid for, and one for which she was simply thanked. Many would call it unfair, but it was simply how things were for the moment.

“Oh! Yes, of course I know she’s participating. I bet on her, after all.” With a gentle chuckle, she would give a congratulatory round of light applause to the Senju’s sibling. “Great job out there by the way, Ai. I was watching from the stands, you know? Wouldn’t have missed it for the world.”

[1644]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Ryo : 58600

Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:33 pm
"That. That would be AWESOME!!!" Of course what started out as a simple passing of snacks ended up being an entire ordeal. That was generally how Saya opperate--wait. 

The narrator glances through previous bits of story, Noticing his mistake. How could he be so foolish?! He'd inverted exactly what was said about the character interacting with his protagonist a-- uh. Don't mind me. Just um. Narrating the narrator.....(muffled sound of scuffling)

Ahem. Right. As I was saying. Her eyes grew wide at the idea of a meat plant. There were so many possibilities. If they could grow protein sources like that, then there would be no need to hunt or kill animals at all. They could simply grow all of their food and feed the hungry easily. Then there was the potential that comes with higher uses of said technology. Were it possible to grow meat like grain, Then they could cross breed their meat plants to create human plants. The uses were endless. Well. The uses were specific but really helpful. Imagine a world where the blind could have new eyes grown for them. The deaf new ears. It would change the way life was lived. It is, of course, a shame that there isn't a way to do just that... something like a medical ninjutsu technique. OH WELL

"Ah. That sounds stressful. I've been basically living in the training hall. I've created a bunch of really cool new fuinjutsu seals and I've been practicing to fight so I can get stronger. Then there was the tournament. I had to make sure my Big sister was all set up to compete and stuff. OH yea. I also made a super cool new jutsu. Almost forgot. It's called cloak of the old gods." She ran through the days since they'd last seen one another. For a girl with an eidetic memory, that part was simple. The trouble came in her inability to focus on anything specific. What flashed through her mind was a hundred scenes blurred by disinterest, with small points she could see vividly. The moment she learned each new jutsu. The day Ai defeated Cold Taco. Training sessions with Ragnar or Freyja. 

"THanks. I definitely saw all of you cheering for me. It gave me the strength to go on. I... I just hope I can do as well in the next match. It's been quite a while since the first finished so I fear something might be going on that will stop the tournament." It wasn't that she disliked fighting. Fighting was an important part of training. She'd entered the tournament to represent team puppet, but she didn't really want to hurt people in her village. That was simply a biproduct of the tournament. Given the opportunity, she probably would have forwent the whole endeavor, but what can you do?

"She did amazingly. He didn't even get the chance to throw a single attack against her! He swooped in all like whoosh bam pow! and then boom. Skillful achievement." 

(TWC 3097)
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:33 pm
For a brief moment, Kikuko’s thoughts run thick and viscous like honey- stuck in place, thick, unable to be processed. Just as quickly that feeling vanishes, but not without the strange and disconcerting sensation as though she had just stood in the same place for an entire month. Had she dissociated? It was a problem that plagued her at times, but to do so suddenly and with others perhaps didn’t spell the best for her mental health. She would need to check up on it at a later date. Preferably when she wasn’t preoccupied with company. Rather, she was the company at the moment.

Listening to Saya speak about her recent explorations in Fuinjutsu, Kikuko couldn’t help but feel somewhat melancholy. Fuinjutsu had been one of her first loves, it really had, yet lately there was something lacking in her art. The matrixes that once had flowed from her hands so freely looked more and more like muddied water, to the point where she found herself struggling to innovate. Even with the Scroll of Divine Calligraphy sitting in her home, somehow she found it all impossible to divine. At least, it seemed, somebody was gleaning some form of progress in the field.

Listening dutifully to the retelling of the match, Kikuko would nod along like the good listener she was until the story was finished. Ultimately, she had had high hopes for the tournament, yet something told her that circumstances were working against them in the moment. Some time, however, that could change- and hopefully that change would bring yet another peaceful time where such festivities could be enjoyed without worry.

“Well, it certainly seems that you’ve all got your work cut out for yourselves.” She would smile earnestly. “Honestly, I had only meant to drop off the food, but it’s good to see that you’re all doing so fine. I’ve got to go help out at my family’s stall, but before I go- do you want to make plans to meet up sometime? Maybe get in a bit of training? Lately I’ve been feeling a little rusty, so…” She would chuckle awkwardly before trailing off, allowing their response.

[2003]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Ryo : 58600

Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:09 pm
It was far too clear that their friend had found herself disconnected from the world itself. Had she thought that a month had passed in mere moments due to some wierd time magic? Eitherway, it was the responsibility of those that notice and care to check in with her.

"Are. Are you alright Kikuko? It looks like you zoned out for a moment?" Ai stepped forward, first taking the empty food stick from Saya before she made the horible decision to title the bamboo as food along with the long gone contents and flicking into the trash, and second looking towards their friend. Of course Saya was oblivious. While she cared deeply for her team and her friends, She wasn't the most perceptive ninja in the field. Most of her work involved muscle memory and reaction to threats so the finer details of distress often passed over her vision.

"I certainly hope so. I feel like theres something else big coming in missions soon and I want to be ready. I don't want a repeat of the last combat mission I had yanno? " Without even thinking, or honestly checking for permission, she would move forward to give her friend a tight hug. With Ai tipping her off that something had shifted behind the girl's thoughts, she wanted to make sure to give aid and encouragement until she could figure out what the heck was going on.

"Yes. I believe I'll be handling some dangerous situations soon also if i'm being honest. The real me not the puppet me. The puppet me will, as always attend to Aya's requirements and protect those around me. " Ai joined the imprompt to embrace, placing a hand on their friends shoulder comfortingly. Saya was slow on the uptake, but she'd figured out what to do. Now they needed to see if the plan actually helped in calming the girl.

"We DEFINITELY need to train soon. I can teach you all the cool new Fuin i've learned and uh. Some ninjutsu, and maybe Ai can show you some of the stuff she's been working on. She's not quite as strong as I am yet, but she completed a combat mission pretty easily a while back! She's specializing in suiton ninjutsu where I focused on almost solely Mokuton. Oh. Oh Oh. Also. We should let our summons meet. I bet your butterflies would love some time with the Otterbrook clan. Maybe in battle one day we can do like. A combination situation where the Otters ride the butterflies into combat. Ragnar would LOVE THAT. " She formed seals almost absent mindedly, first activating her jutsu ability reduction zone seal and placing it on Freyja's left wrist, and then Chakra barrier seal, which she pplaced on the puppets right wrist. Setting the wood so that it could hold Fuin was a brilliant idea.

"You take care okay? Just give a shout when you're ready to train!" She would open the door once more, allowing Kiku out when she was ready, and close it behind her.

(TWC 3603

placing chakra barrier seal and jutsu ability reduction zone on the freyja puppet
putting 1634 towards swamp of the underworld 1850/1850)previous training
1850 towards water heaven's convegence(1850/1850)
119 towards ninjutsu enhancement (119/1850)

exit and topic closed after kiku!))

Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:47 pm
Chuckling at Saya and Ai’s antics, Kikuko would allow herself to be swept up in the hug with little fight or fuss. Really, what she had felt was a moment of discomfort- no more, no less. Ultimately, what she was looking to determine or figure out would take time and meditation- both things that could be left for later. For now, she had to live in the moment, and that required her presence.

Squeezing back in a friendly manner, she would release the Senju from her hug before nodding readily. “It sounds like a plan. I’ll have to speak with my summons about it, but they’re rarely disagreeable about that sort of social activity- although some might be busy the day of. It shouldn’t be a problem though, you know? I’ll send a message when I’m ready.”

Following the directions to the door, she would flash back one final smile before heading back on the road towards her destination. It had only been a brief moment, yet something had changed. Perhaps, today was looking just a little bit brighter.

[exit]

[2183 words]

Claiming as follows:

Retraining 10 speed (1000 words) to 10 Vigor (1000 words)

Retraining Fuinjutsu Spec to Sensory Spec [2000/2000]

Discarding remaining words.
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650