Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Dante's Stats
Mission Record : Dante's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 2500

It's Time (Saya/P/NK) Empty It's Time (Saya/P/NK)

Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:21 am
It took a while but he finally made it to the fire country borders. It was evening time and the air smelled of rain, which could be foreseen by the large looming clouds behind him. They were dark and menacing, much like his soul. Or so people assumed. He waited on Saya to arrive. For being an aunt and a supposed active figure in his life, she left much to be desired. Letting the trivial matter escape his mind, he pondered the task at hand. How to get his sister out of Konoha and with him?
The smell of rain was growing stronger as a cool chill mixed with the rather warm air. Using Tori was the only thing he could really think of doing. She was a key figure in this because his siter had a connection with the girl as far as he knew. 
He decided to take shelter in the area as he waited for Saya, in case other ninjas happened to come by or it started to rain.
Saya Demona Kaguya
Saya Demona Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

It's Time (Saya/P/NK) Empty Re: It's Time (Saya/P/NK)

Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:43 am
Saya Kaguya had been walking for a while. She wanted to save the last three cigarettes for as long as possible! As she walked through the forest to the borders she heard the thunder and saw the clouds. She had brought her cloak with her in case it decided to rain. When she made it to the meeting point, she stopped and leaned up against a tree. She lit a cigarette because she was not able to go without one any longer!
"Dante, come out come out wherever you are!" She said after a drag on her cigarette.
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin

Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:21 pm
Dante rolled his eyes as he stepped out a few feet in front of Saya. "Took you long enough! Now are you ready to help me? She should be here soon we need to prepare." Dante said as the thunder rolled around them sounding as though it was engulfing them as it echoed through the borders. "Using her is the only way to find my sister, besides, I have a use for the Uzumaki girl." Dante said smiling a twisted smile. Yes, this would be quite fun for him. 

[My apologies for the short reply, my internet is acting up and so is my laptop.]
Saya Demona Kaguya
Saya Demona Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:59 pm
Saya looked at her nephew with a crooked smile. she had to be proud of him. As the thunder rolled around them she put out her cigarette. She walked up beside her nephew and looked up at the clouds in the distance before speaking to him.
"I am assuming you have a hideout here somewhere Dante? Because otherwise your plans will fall through. Let's get started on everything." She said as she walked towards an area where some small shacks were.

(exit)
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin

Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:20 pm
Dante pointed her in the direction of a small shack but apparently she already knew where she was going. His aunt was a bitch, not much else could explain her attitude or demeanor. Was his mom as bad? Probably or she would have stayed with his father after their birth instead of leaving with Sephora. Whom he now has to look after. The storm was over head now, the grayish black clouds above them seemed to be more menacing than his thoughts.
"She will be here shortly I presume. You finish doing what you have to I am going to wait for her." Dante said as he decided to move under a tree with more branches and leaves. He pulled up the hood of his cloak.

[exit]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:22 pm

Approved <3
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin

Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:42 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum