Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Running with Scissors [I/O] - Page 2 Empty Re: Running with Scissors [I/O]

Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:42 pm
"Oh. I. Uh. Yanno. For a master blacksmith it was an easy task. It was my pleasure really. Feel free to visit the shop if you need anything else." HE. LIKE. MY. WORK!!!!!! This was the best day. Not only had he found two, count em, two weaponry users to train with, but the super cool jounin he'd met that faithful day remembered  him AND thanked him for his work. Yes. Everything was finally coming up Pino. 

And so they were whisked off to a separate area, where he was able to offer a few techniques of worth to at least one of the pair. He wracked his brain trying to think of something else he knew that would be of import. Should he teach Samurai Saber? Was that too much infusion at one time?! maybe. Probably. Thats fine. Before he could land on the next technique to teach, Zai started speaking of a training technique he'd learned. It sounded AMAZING. He sat poised on the giant's shoulder, following each step to try his best to suceed exactly as he was told, and as he continued, he could feel the energy shifting and flowing through his body with more zeal.

"Woah!!! this is really neat. I think I can feel it working. With a bit more practice i'm so gonna ace this training technique. Thanks ZAi!!!! Now. LEts see. I'll see your heavenly body and raise you...." THere was THAT technique. Would he really bring it up though? It's untested..... 

"So theres a technique I've wanted to work on called perfect body, But I don't know it well enough to teach unfortunately. If either yall don't know it we can probably work on it together! Otherwise lets see.... OH! You'll like this one. It's called bullrush. So basically.... All you do is lower your center of gravity by bending your knees and dropping one shoulder. You rush towards your opponent, blocking attacks with your weapon through the strength of the technique! Super useful. THere's also lightness skill? It's a secret technique that allows you, through secret ninja arts and intense study of the physical arts to do things like control your movement in the air, you can walk on raindrops and stuff.... " He would go through the entire list of options for the lightness skill, dropping a kunai in front of Zai only to slide off his shoulder, step on the kunai, and leap off of it back onto his sitting spot atop the mountainous man. 

"That one is pretty cool in my opinion. Incredibly helpful around here cuz its rainy so often. Hm. OH OH OH This one will be good too. Check it out. " He would slam the spiked ball of his weapon into the ground behind Zai. The earth began to shake, pointed away from his two training partners as he showcased the earthshaker technique. " Just slam a weapon into the ground. It's call earth shaker. I one time used it to stop a bar fight. Shot someone up in the air so high he went literally through the roof and landed outside the door!" 

(TWC 2288)
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:14 am
It seems the blacksmith that had repaired his armor had taken a liking to him and so he felt a sense of pride even though he wasn't in the position to be feeling proud of himself. Walking towards their destination, it seems the small man and the giant of a man were talking about a technique that  seemed to be for the most skilled of martial artists. Though he was fairly good at it, he couldn't call himself skilled enough in order to learn the technique they were talking about so he decided he wouldn't inquire about it. Instead, he just listened to see if he could pick up another useful technique that may or may not help him out in the long run. As the two of them continued to talk and share techniques among them, there were two of them that piqued Kizmaru's interest. Perfect Body and Bull Rush, was what they were called. He didn't know how to perform them either but he was interested in learning both of them. "I, too, am interested in learning the technique known as Perfect Body. We should all learn it together but it seems I don't have much time left here so we should make these the last techniques we practice together," Kizmaru said, as his time to go perform certain duties draws near. 

With that, he set off to an area in order a bit ways away from Zaibatsu so he could practice without fear of interfering with him. He decided he would learn how to perform Bull Rush first as it seemed like the easier one out of the two and it would aid him in his future endeavors in one way or the other. As the small man had explained before, Kizmaru would attempt to replicate just from his words alone. Lowering his center of gravity by bending his knees, Kizmaru began to sprint from one of his areas to another. It wasn't bad for his first try but he'd like to attempt to do it while attacks were being sent towards him. So, he had gotten a machine similar to a mechanical pitcher that would throw wooden balls at him as he attempted to bull rush towards it in order to tag it. Going back to his original position, he'd once again lower his center of gravity by bending his knees. Sprinting towards the mechanical pitcher, it began to fire wooden balls at him while charging directly at it. Kizmaru however simply deflected the incoming balls with his gauntlets that were attached to his armor as he ran towards it, it was a lot easier than he thought it would be, making it to his destination. 

Now that he got the hang of it, he figured it was time to learn this 'Lightness' technique that was also mentioned by the small man on the larger man's shoulder. Now, Kizmaru had armor that he could use to slow his fall or hover if needed but he figured some day, he wouldn't have it or he'd need to save its stored energy for harder to maneuver situations. It was best for him to just be able to control his falls himself if he could. Looking around, he wondered if he could find a high enough place to jump off of and practice this technique. Eventually, he stared long and hard at Zaibatsu who seemed to be more of a mountain of a mass of flesh than a person when it clicked he could just use Zaibatsu to practice at a safe height. "Pardon me Zaibatsu, I require your assistance," Kizmaru said as he began to scale the large man. After making it to his shoulder, Kizmaru jumped off and attempted to use his chakra to control his fall. It didn't work the first couple of times but afterwards, he was getting the hang of it. He got used to it even faster if the little man had been giving Kizmaru pointers as he did this. 

Regardless, he was getting a feel for this and soon he would just learn how to perform the 'Perfect Body' technique with the small and the large man. He didn't really know how to go about it as none of them knew the technique nor did he really know how to practice it. He figured all he had to do was just, continue to do what he's always done and train himself and his body until he could consider it, 'perfect.' He'd simply just train with the other two in the party until the time for him to depart was upon them. Kizmaru thanked the both of them for their tutelage before leaving them and the advanced training facility behind. 

[Exit.]

WC: 787
TWC: 2229

Stat Claims
+22 Speed

Ability Claims(75% WC Disocunt from being taught in Advanced Training facility)
Using 375 words to learn B-Rank Temple Style: Discovery of an Incomplete Truth 
Using 375 words to learn B-rank Glass Shard Swing
Using 250 words to learn Lightness Skill
---------------------------------------------
Using 1,200 words into  Wind Element
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sharky Boi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 151400

Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:05 pm
approved
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:32 pm
He felt quite tired, if he were being honest. They'd done alot of training today and Everyone's favorite unfortunate side character was feeling quite good about his situation. He hopped off the giant man's shoulders, realizing far too late that it was a long fall down to the ground. Bracing he hit the ground hard, his legs absorbing the impact, and then rolled forward. Of all the things Saya had learned, It was parkour that he could have actually gotten good use out of. At the time though, it just seemed so silly for her to be learing it, and likewise he had no interest. As the pain shot through his legs, he realized just how helpful it would have been.

It seemed that the super cool ninja Kiz was heading out. That made sense. With a nod he'd follow the mysterious ninja with the cool armor towards the double doors of the training facility.

"It was great to meet both of you! Hopefully we can train again in the future!" THey would part ways at the training center doors, with Pinochio deciding now would be a fantastic day to take a run around the entire Village. Knees to chest he'd go off to work on his endurance. A ninja's work is never done.

(TWC 2502

exit after houring zai =(

putting 2500 towards lion hawk (2500/2500)

Stats:
+23 chakra
-1 vig
+1 more chakra

topic closed after zai))
Zaibatsu
Zaibatsu
Citizen
Stat Page : Zaibatsu
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : -
Ryo : 11100

Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:02 am
As they started walking towards the weapon training area of the facility, Kizmaru started talking, saying that he too wanted to learn the perfect body technique, and Zaibatsu paused for a second, thinking that he had that technique trained, although it was not at a very high level. As he was about to tell the group that he had learned it, Kizmaru was already off on his own, training a bit by himself for a while. The little man was definitely something interesting, and he was a pretty good teacher to boot, even if he was just showing them how to perform the actions. Zaibatsu and a lot of other physically inclined people learned a lot faster by performing an action than they did simply learning about it, or if a professor simply told them how to do it, even if the explanation was as detailed as possible. Zaibatsu immediately started to train in the techniques that were explained, totally zoning out when the little man was mentioning the perfect afterwards, as he was thinking about something. The little man simply went on with his teachings and a little bit of training himself, and so Zaibatsu forgot about the perfect body technique quickly. He was not the smartest of people to begin with, especially with those things, and he was a quick one to get over something and head on to the next subject, he hated dwelling on things for longer than needed to. Zaibatsu knew that the technique was quite good, and that he wanted to teach them later when both of them had more time, but right now he was focused on something else, and his attention span was only so large. As he was training the skills that the little man had said, he looked around and made sure that he was within eyesight of a mirror that could see his body’s form. Luckily this advanced training facility had plenty of these around the area. It was extremely helpful to be able to work out and see your own form in a mirror so that you could tell if you were doing something wrong, like bending your body properly or keeping your back straight.

Such simple things were already well within Zaibatsu’s control, but he was attempting to use techniques that he had never tried before, and they relied a bit on his body’s speed more than his strength, which was a bit difficult for him at the moment. He tried and trained for a bit, looking back to the little man to learn by example and towards Kizmaru, making sure that he was not doing anything too wrong, as the jounin would definitely be able to master something like that a lot faster than he did, so he wanted to follow his lead in learning the things that were on display. Zaibatsu was deep in thought when suddenly he heard footsteps of someone coming close to him. He looked and saw that it was Kizmaru who started to stare at him. Zaibatsu was about to say something corny about Kizmaru admiring his muscles with somewhat of a flex, when Kizmaru suddenly stated that he needed Zaibatsu’s help with something. “Uhh, sure, what is it?” he would ask, before Kizmaru would immediately started climbing him. Zaibatsu did not even think it was that weird, as he was used to his smaller siblings and friends using his large body for things like that, and so he thought it was natural to lend himself out if his large size could help. Usually it was quite the hindrance, and so he was unsure about what Kizmaru was doing, but he soon learned what was happening. He was using Zaibatsu’s massive height to jump off of and practice the lightness skill that the little man demonstrated to them from a very safe distance.

Zaibatsu nodded, and although he also wanted to practice the skill, he was going to do it alone sometime, as he could simply jump extremely high when he wanted to because he never skipped leg day. After a bit of training in the techniques that were on offer and helping the little man out with the Heavenly Body skill if he wanted it, Zaibatsu was gaining proficiency with the techniques, at least enough to use them in rudimentary combat. He would have to polish the skills, like all skills, with experience and more practice, but he had gotten the gist of it fairly quickly by using the large fan weapon as a blunt weapon from the little man. He was also training in the widely used chakra infusion technique, as it was pretty easy to learn with the fan weapon, as it was already designed to accept chakra. He simply kept fiddling with it until the chakra felt natural to put into it, and he figured that was the technique in a nutshell, and he would just need to figure out how to apply that to different weapons later. The other two had finished up their training, as it seemed that they were on a time schedule, and their time was just about up. Zaibatsu waved to the both of them as they departed, eager to continue training. He was going to take on a fairly dangerous mission soon and he wanted to be in top physical condition for it. He also needed to go to the armory and see if there were any armor sets that he could buy that fit him so that he could go into this thing as strong as possible. After the other two left, Zaibatsu continued to train by himself for a little bit, cementing the things that he had learned today.

The little man was indeed quite quick when it came to the jutsu that he was performing for them, and there were many. Zaibatsu had to sit down and think, something that he was not used to doing very often, to try and remember the feeling that each technique and skill gave him. The chakra infusion technique was on display, as well as a different and stronger way of using it, as well as another, more advanced way of using it that Zaibatsu had not even considered in the beginning. He wanted to make sure that these techniques were the ones that he practiced, especially because he learned that the chakra infusion skill and the temple style skill could be used on armor to make it stronger. He wanted to be a giant hulking wall of steel, and so he was for sure going to learn how to infuse his armor with more power so that he could essentially tank through anything the opponent threw at him. He wanted to be able to just stand there and have the opponent despair at not being able to do anything to him. Speaking of which, he wanted to make sure that he had some sort of backup plan, and wanted to go and purchase some soldier pills. The only way that Zaibatsu could think of for someone to actually harm him would be to use some sort of technique that ruined his chakra reserves, and so he wanted to make sure he could top himself off if he needed to. He knew that there were some good seal users in the village, and wondered if they would not mind giving him a bit of extra chakra in the form of an activatable seal. After training a bit to make sure everything was ready, he headed out of the training facility to eat and rest.
EXIT
WC: 1262
TWC: 3825
---------
Using 25% training facility discount
Iron Wall B rank - Replacing 360 Degree Shield hand, that jutsu going down to C rank - 1125
74 words towards Superior Strength 74/188 for E rank
--------
Using 75% training facility discount for being trained
Chakra Infusion - 500
Lightness Skill C Rank - 250
Flying Swallow C Rank - 250
Incomplete Truth B Rank - 375
Bull Rush B Rank - 375
Earth Shaker B Rank - 438
Glass Shard Swing B Rank - 438
-----
Total for 75% discount = 2626
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 12020

Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:26 pm
Approved
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:22 am
forgot 1 thing! - 1 large folding fan given to zai
Zaibatsu
Zaibatsu
Citizen