Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 54000

The Blood and the Hound meeting for morning tea. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blood and the Hound meeting for morning tea.

Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:25 pm
"Philosophy is for those that would rather think instead of experience the world.." He lets out a soft sigh and looks at the monitor once again before flipping it around to show Kaito, it was getting on into mid-day by now. "I think it is about time for that mission you mentioned. I would offer to join you but I have some business to attend to myself at the spire. I have a missive that has been answered finally and I need to see what that answer was." Arantima stands from his seat and gives Kaito a very formal bow with his closed right hand placed into the palm of his left hand that was flattened and placed vertically against the right fist.

As Arantima made his way across the room he grabbed his bag of ryo and settled it onto his belt and while he seemed to be tired he had the air of a man who had some things to do and some places to be. Arantima made his way slowly towards the door of the Wind demons guild, turning once more to give Kaito a two fingered wave and a cheeky smile before he disappeared out of the room in a burst of inhuman speed.

208/3934 Words

Current Health Bar: 300/300 | AP: 985/1005

Vigor: 80 | Chakra: 40 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 30 | Throwing Speed: 115 | Throwing Distance: 57 Meters

Specialties: Bukijitsu | Element(s): Wind | Skills: Blacksmithing (Slotless), Itemcrafting, Chakra Infusion, Clan Pureblood (slotless), Chakra Supression, Chakra Sensory, One-handed Seals

Equipment On body: Demons Shroud Armor, Twin Demon Lance (In two pieces sheathed on thighs), Demon claws (Worn over Arms), 5 Kunai (50 HP In weapon pouch), 5 Shuriken (50HP In weapon pouch), 1 Weapon pouch.

[EXIT AND CLAIM]

3934 WC

Claiming 78 AP

Spending the rest of the 500 WC to Master Speed second slot for Armory Seal - Previous training thread

Spending 1750 WC to learn Binding Meteor

Spending 1500 WC to learn up to the B rank of Bull Rush

Discarding 184 Words
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

The Blood and the Hound meeting for morning tea. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blood and the Hound meeting for morning tea.

Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:27 pm
Approved
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:28 am

Kaito gasped at the time upon the screen of the monitor as Arantima maneuvered it to face him. It was already 11:27, close enough to noon that it should have been classified as afternoon and Kaito classified as late. His mission did not start until 2:00 that afternoon, but he would surely have a great time walking to the other side of the village with his body still aching and screaming in agony from his training a few hours before. Time sure does fly when one is having fun.

"Wow! That time sure crept up on us." Kaito said, pointing out the obvious as he stood up from the leather-bound bench of the booth along with Arantima. "Thank you for the offer to join, but I should be just fine. It is only carrying groceries, after all." What happened next almost came as a shock to the young Inuzuka. Arantima had proceeded to bow at him, placing a closed fist against the open palm of his other hand. Kaito couldn't help but smile, the bow almost guaranteed to be, as he thought. a gesture of acceptance. "I... I wish you the best of luck with your business at the Spire as well, Tima." Kaito replied, making the same hand gesture before bowing down enough to where his head was lower than that of the older Shinobi's.

Kaito only started to straighten himself up when Arantima started making his way back out into the main room. He rubbed the back of his neck with a wide grin upon his face as the latter gave him a wave before disappearing beyond the door.

"Thank you, Tima..." Kaito said to nobody in particular as the door leading into the V.I.P lounge clicked shut. Looking down at the table, Kaito sighed before an innocent smirk appeared upon his face. "Looks like I've got a bit of cleaning up to do before I head out." The young boy proceeded to clean up the bowl of fruit that had been delivered not too long before and deliver to the bar in the corner of the room. He bowed and thanked the bartender for their service before walking back out into the main room and cleaning up the tea and breakfast baozi he had ordered earlier that morning. He too delivered the tea set and plate of remaining buns at the main bar.

"Come again, Dearie." Said an older lady from the other side of the bar. Kaito looked down, remembering her as the same lady who had delivered the tea set and plate to his and Arantima's table when they arrived. He smiled down at her and bowed.

"I will. Thank you very much, Ma'am."

With that Kaito lazily made his way to the front door. He took in the sights of the storefront one last time and smiled, overjoyed that Arantima had acknowledged him as a Sunagakure Shinobi. The experience would surely be something that he would not forget for a long time to come.

'I will become strong, Tima. And someday I will become the Kazekage and pass on the will that you shared with me today. I swear it!'

[Topic Exit]

The Blood and the Hound meeting for morning tea. - Page 2 Pagebreak6

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 528]
[Word Count (Total) - 4,724]

The Blood and the Hound meeting for morning tea. - Page 2 Pagebreak6

Claims:

Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:46 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum