Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yuri
Yuri
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : here

Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Clanless
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 78550

Can we break it? [Makoto] - Page 2 Empty Re: Can we break it? [Makoto]

Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:48 pm
To stain her hands for the sake of the village. To be wracked with sin for the purpose of keeping others pure. 

To stay true to herself and live in an upright fashion, to keep to her own convictions. Makoto's way of being, and hers. She wasn't the type to argue those kinds of things, a nod of acknowledgement was all she needs to give. Besides too much heavy conversation was a drag, just because one kills their own fears or doubts...that didn't make killing the mood acceptable now was it. "I guess I'll pay for food this time, since you're doing so much of the work. Heavy force was never really my forte anyways."

The building wasn't long for this world, if it could even be called one anymore. A pile of rubble with some still vaguely building shaped pieces to it. Now most of the work was just hauling it back and chances are, as far as Yuri was concerned, that Makoto would be better suited to that too.

She was wondering how she got so strong, but she could ask that one later over lunch.

WC: 1400
Unagi
Unagi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats Here
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Ryo : 6500

Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:57 pm
"Aha! There's no need, since I cooked food myself" Makoto's somber expression dissapears immediately, perhaps tucked away with skill, or perhaps she simply enjoys simple things like this that she's been denied for so long. "I don't get to do it very much, since people keep trying to cook for me, but I figured it'd be nice to try for once."

She grabs the hammers, carrying them back while humming, muttering almost to herself. "Really... You'd think life is so complicated, but then you go out there, hm..."

"At the end of the day..."

"...Yeah. At the end of the day, you cherish it when it's just simple and fun with people you like." She stops for a second, before looking back at Yuri, raising the bag with the food and her voice "Here! It's mostly rice and meat, but let's have a nice meal together"

TWC 1089

Exit Claims:
Yuri
Yuri
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : here

Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Clanless
Ryo : 78550

Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:01 pm
[Exit Claim]

[1400 WC Total]

Mission
4000 Ryo
20 AP

Stats
+10 points into Speed [70 to 80]
+4 points into Strength [25 to 29]

Jutsu/Skill/Element/Spec
1400 WC to Total Concentration Breathing [1400/2500]
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Sharky Boi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 151400

Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:19 am
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum