Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden TerumiSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 5:07 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 67%
5 Posts - 28%
1 Post - 6%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Morning Cardio [open]

+24
Ryouta Shinkou
Ciel Uchiha
Hakumo
Enishi
Tsunayoshi
Shinrei Yamato
Haruto Kenzo
Kensei Onomori
Hotaru Shinkou
Roy Goka
Toran Uchiha
Kurayami Shinkou
Auron
Akaboshi
Isemori Uchiha
Aki Yamanaka
Fu
Sebastian Loghain
Youta Shinkou
Mizuki Ohta
Zeref
Typhon Sepsus
Emilia Kaneko
Ayato Hyuuga
28 posters
Go down
Hakumo
Hakumo
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Morning Cardio [open] - Page 10 Empty Re: Morning Cardio [open]

Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:24 pm
Hakumo woke up alittle earlier than normal. He was nervous & excited about the training session that would be starting in just a few hours. Getting out of bed & opening the bedroom window of his stone hut he felt the cold morning wind blowing on his face as saw the very start of sunrise.
Closing the window he threw on a green sweater, dark grey winter pants, leather boots, & wrapped a blue scarf around his face & neck revealing only the top portion of his nose & up. After getting dressed he went down the hallway past the living room on the left & took a right into the kitchen. After eating a small quick breakfast he opened a hidden door on the kitchen floor. Going down the stone steps into a cellar with various wooden barrels lining the walls, he did a few quick checks on both older & newer brews inspecting their progress with much joy and excitement.
Going back up to the kitchen & into the living room he started doing some calisthenics & stretches preparing for the day. 
Exiting the back door of his hut, he walked over to a tree several meters away. Looking at a large beehive with several small hives around he started building up chakra in his hands & held them up at chest level. Several bees came landing in his hand & started gathering chakra from him before returning to their hive.

Hakumo: “It will be some time before those other brews are ready so keep stuffing those small hives full of honey for me.”

Walking away from the tree Hakumo made his way through Hoshi & to the training site. Hakumo arrived alongside many others. He was a bit nervous but also calm in a way, a sense of readiness gripped him. He had been waiting for a chance like this, to learn higher levels of ninjutsu & truly hone his skills. 
Hakumo looked at all the shinobi he was around. Several were from actual shinobi clans, he was wondering what it was like growing up in a family of warriors. His thoughts were cut short with the Hogokages arrival. He had met Ayato only once briefly when he first came to Hoshi. Since then he’s only seen him from a distance. Hakumo respected the fact that the Hogokage took the time to teacher all Hoshi-nin.

As Ayato spoke everyone seemed to stiffen a little. As Ayato demonstrated various jutsu’s Hakumo took note of his technique & precision with each. There wasn't a single time Ayato hit anyone with a technique, & he was calm & relaxed as he performed each one. 

Hakumo decided to start small with the D & E level techniques & work his way up.
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Last Tower

Genjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 129000

Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:40 pm

The display of Toneri earned him a small yawn and a tettering of his left hand only began to show his mild disinterest in the "technique" that he so proudly boasted. It wasted a lot of energy and time that could have been spent using a blade that could easily slice through heaven and earth. The clopping of horseshoes marked the arrival of one he had only just met maybe a couple of days prior - his half brethren Tsuna if he remembered correctly. Locking eyes maybe just for a moment as he rode by, he watched as he came closer to Toneri and the display of a technique he knew nothing about grabbed his attention more than the display of the Hyuga. Upon explanation of the technique, Morio stood on the pillar slowly, hands going to his waist as he slowly activated his doujutsu and watched in earnest. A culmination of a technique of his own design and the power of their ancestors huh...What had the bastard made that someone like him had not noticed. Was this anger or jealousy the young smith had been feeling...but something had been building inside of him. The feeling would later come to him as a challenge but his right hand would grip the hilt of his blade slowly, the burning fires in his eyes took the display as a challenge and on his pride as the Ametsuchi heir he would take it. Thinking about this adequately he would release his hand and instead of using his own blade he would begin to perform two sets of hand seals. From the first set, five in total were made and behind him a wheel of ten swords clad in silver and wreathed in red would begin to circle behind him. With the second set of seals, three in total that he had watched Tsuna do, he would begin to perform the technique he boasted in front of him.

Summoning one of the ten blades into his hands he would begin to pulse the darkened chakra through his right hand, through one of the blades and pulse it forward to encompass and cover it. He could see the form but without a proper knowledge of how to form the chakra it would shatter the sword, pulsing it into nothingness. It didn't deter him from trying with another blade. A second would form in his hand as he applied the same method, looking at no one else but the sword itself. A smith knew the perfect amount of swings to perfect a metal. How many to erase any impurities. This was all this was...A challenge. Smiling he would hold the sword up and pulse a little under half of the chakra he did originally as he looked at the purple, red and black hues flickering for a moment before blaring forward like a roaring flame. Instead of swinging the sword he threw it at the nearest pillar to his right, watching the blade slice through would put a smile on his face as he chuckled," Seems like his display was more of what i needed to get me involved than yours...Tough how the supposed teacher is one upped by someone else," the satire was all there as he gave a small bow to Tsuna," My thanks for showing me this..."

[Learning Dark Chariot C rank at 50% discount]

Tsunayoshi likes this post

Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:12 pm
The sound of galloping Horses snapped Toneri’s attention. Tsunayoshi rode through the long pathway of the water gardens. One would suggest leaving the horse outside would have been a good start, but it was not up to Toneri to question Tsuna's decisions. His childhood friend jumped down from the horse, joined Toneri’s class, and got to work. The dark and purple ripples of the infusion technique he used engulfed the blade-like fire. It was interesting to see for the uninitiated. 

“Ever since the Academy Tsuna always had been one to create fancy techniques, they certainly are easy to the eye. In combat, I cannot say for certain.” Toneri said aloud with disinterest and was about to leave it at that until he caught Morio Hoshimura's comment. The kid was full of piss and vinegar. The one thing he hated more than a Hoshimura was a stupid Hoshimura.

“I could throw you down a well for your disrespect, but if spawning sticks and infusing them with chakra is as far as you can go, you are not worth my time, little man.” Toneri gave him a grin. “Nice try to stir the pot, though,” He told Morio, waiting to see for any reaction. 

Another figure made his appearance known. He wore a grey jacket with dark red and light grey details, grey pants, black boots, and fingerless gloves. A belt with the emblem of Hoshigakure was visible under an unbuttoned jacket. The boy wore short gloves that exposed his wrists. He also adorned a red banner that goes across his chest and over his left shoulder.

Enishi Kurosawa. Toneri recognized one of the newly promoted Chuunin during Ayato's reign. Barely held the rank for a fortnight, the boy thought calling out the Kage's kin was an excellent notion.

“You want to fight me for Hotaru’s honor. You are a couple of years too late for that, I'm afraid. But you know a couple of things about being second, Sage of Pleiades." Toneri laughed aloud. "You got beat at the Chuunin Exam final barely a minute into the fight. As if that wasn’t enough, I hear you let the culprit who killed your comrade during a mission getaway. I must say, the rank of Chuunin has fallen on sad days in your hands."

Bare steel in hand, Toneri Hyuuga activated his clan's Kekkei Genkai, chakra pulsing along the veins and nerves of his face. They bulged up in a manner almost grotesque, reaching up from the top of the spinal column and across his cheeks. Then they were up to his temples and into his eyes. The pupil became distinct, the outline etched into the iris via a flexing vein, giving the swordsman of noble birth an aggressive and hostile appearance.

The Byakugan's long-range vision would have little use here. Instead, Toneri exhaled, and a single additional nerve flexed under each eye - his vision narrowed to a normal range, focusing on the relic monstrous body, tracking every flash of his nervous system to predict the second thought shinobi’s movements.

“I refuse the challenge because you are not one. I will gladly give you a beating and expose you to the public, though.”

WC: 533
-5 AP Byakugan

Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Last Tower

Genjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 129000

Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:18 pm
A small chuckle escaped his lips he shrugged and dispelled the swords and sat back down," It almost sounds as if you are butt hurt because I found Tsuna's display to be more of a learnable approach than your swinging around a sword.. Anyone can swing a sword, and you trying to teach me how to when I already know how is...not interesting. As for your jab at throwing me in a well that would require me to respect you first to disrespect you. Obviously you do not like me, for what reason i don't know or personally care to you. That's your business not mine. For that reason alone I don't really need to or even want to respect you. If that's all you have more me there are others that need your instruction," no hint of disrespect, in all honesty he didn't care what Toneri had thought of him. Morio was himself and carried himself as such. With that however he would watch the new display between the newcomer and Toneri. Meanwhile he would motion toward Tsuna to come over, more so to speak with his "Blood" brother to pass the time. If Tsuna came over he would smirk and comment," You sure know how to challenge someone.."

763 (210 + last post 553) WC

Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 0

Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:39 pm
Miyamoto watched the display of jutsu, it was flashy and some had the capability to actually cause damage if their target was not strong enough but this was...silly to be honest.  The cousin of the Kage...Toneri was...charismatic?  Offensive...he was something, Natsuki on the other hand was who caught Miyamoto’s eye.  Yet Ayato was nowhere to be seen, and this pissed Miyamoto off, the whole thing was to play a trick on the Kage yet Miyamoto could not even see him, instead he was left to see that there were Genin leaving and soon there would just be sarcastic comments and applause that seemed more full of vinegar than of sweet happy victory.  That was when he felt the power of the Hyuuga clan’s indomitable dojutsu from where he stood.  “Fine...guess I will just give up the prank and instead keep watch and see if I can learn something.”  He excused himself and quickly after changing in a nearby enclosed area...a cave.  He came back wearing just the training gi, and his hair was let down in its wild styling, the shinobi wore his new headband on one arm, and his father’s old Amegakure headband, was stitched into his normal mesh undershirt above his heart, the glint of steel against his chest was visible every so often.

The Chuunin would approach Morio and clean out his ear with his pinky while yawning, he was obviously showing his disdain for the loud and overbearing antics between the two shinobi.  Yet because of who he was, of course he was not going to just let it go.  “Hey kid,”  He spoke at Morio.  “You know when someone calls you out, the reason is because one of the few things that might be bothering him;  either a...he is scared of your potential, b. You struck a nerve somehow, or c...he is just trying to goad you into a pointless genital measuring match.  You’re like what...10 or so right?  When I was about your age I was already fighting with people stronger than me.  Go on and find out a little of what you are made of, I will watch your back if the honorable Kage’s cousin tries something dumb...I will make sure to smack him around for you.”  Miyamoto said, apparently taking a liking to this young shinobi.  He sat on his calves and was keeping his hands inside of his pockets for the time being.

WC:412
TWC:692
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 145700

Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:05 pm
Ty watched intently as Natsuki continued teaching the ins and outs of medical techniques. It was a lot to wrap his head around, but he really felt like it was helping. As he tried to mimic what the teacher was showing he could actually see progress being made. At this rate he could figure out fine chakra control in no time. He couldnt help but feel a sense of accomplishment. In a short time Ty went from being unable to even feel his chakra flowing, to performing medical techniques adequately. 

With a smile on his face he bowed and thanked Natsuki for her help before heading home for the night. His whole body was sore and he felt exhausted but for a single days training he accomplished quite a bit. All that was left to do was have dinner at home with his father and rest off all the exercise he did.

(Exit)
(WC 152)
(TWC 785)

Claims with 75% discount

625 words to learn Mystical Palm
63 words to learn Surface/Tree walking
63 words to learn Genjutsu release

(Total 751 words in claims)
Hotaru Shinkou
Hotaru Shinkou
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Heiress of the Shade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:35 am
Neophyte after neophyte, the heiress would noticed the one named Tsunayoshi, clear choice of the people. His name reached all the way to the post between Iwa and Hoshi. Her depot. She heard of the feats that he managed, she couldn’t say that she was all that disappointed as his presence matched his reputation. He adhered an air that boast the Hoshi pride. The banter between Toneri and Morio, another of prestige blood that she recognized due to her own status, he was quite the abstract individual to sway, yet he was hooked by the display of the Knightly clad one. 

Thus another mildly amusing banter would manifest, between Toneri and this, Enishi? A direct confronting. Hotaru thought him quite bold, but what was even bolder was the words that Toneri conveyed. He dared to assume that anything would be too late? Hotaru was quite fond of masculine barbarism just as much as the next person. Especially if she was at the top of the list to be impressed. “Hold your tongue, Toneri, my dear. If this…luscious boy wish to prove his valor, let him.” She smirked smugly as she gave Enishi an alluring glance. “But I should caution you, that Toneri earned my acknowledgment due to his genuine swordsmanship.” 

Her eyes fell to the unique blade that was he burdened himself with. She didn’t need a Doujutsu to realize that as he was now, Enishi was no different than using a dagger. Toneri was right, he and his blade was not yet one. Any master of Bukijutsu would see this and jump at the chance to exploit it. Toneri was a dick on his best day, but he was a true swordsman and to not point such a flaw out would only sully his honor. 
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 0

Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:37 am
The wolf would watch, keeping an eye on those around him just to make sure that he wasn't in the way of any techniques or training more than anything. This training session was brief, barely enough to make the werewolf break a sweat. He was accustomed to rigorous daily physical labor, so much so that a short sparring session with Youta didn't really make his blood pump. Of course there was the Nature energy accumulating in him, but he was able to keep it under control by using that energy to recover his stamina reserves. Such a tactic wouldn't work again, since the process of converting the energy didn't happen as fast as it came in. The burden of his heritage. 

In order to keep this training session from quickly becoming far more dangerous than many of the folks here were ready for, the wolf would make his leave of the training area. Plus an outburst here in front of the whole village and the Hogokage would only detract from his position and newfound freedoms. He learned enough today to be content with leaving now. Still, he felt like there was so much more here for him to have mastered. Alas, such couldn't be done now.

The wolf would make his way down to the district that had his favorite food stands. He would buy several meals worth of food, scarfing it all down as if he had never eaten before and wasn't sure when he would eat next. Thanking the chef, he would set on the counter a handful of ryo to cover his debts and then start his trek to his cabin. 

---Exit---

wc: 274
TWC: 1912

Claims: 
38AP (Max stat training)
500/500 wc towards training Taijutsu specialty (75% discount from training grounds and being taught)
250/250 wc towards Jotun Grip - C Rank (75% discount from training grounds and being taught)
250/250 wc towards Taijutsu Amplifier - C rank (75% discount from training grounds and being taught)
375/375 wc towards Block - B rank (75% discount from training grounds and being taught)
375/375 wc towards Counter-Strike B Rank (75% discount from training grounds and being taught)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:01 am
Approved
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : The Wraith
Legendary Equipment : Hiramekarei

Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Ryo : 95850

Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:21 pm
Enishi wasn't one to trash talk.

He wasn't even sure if he directly insulted someone before.

But Toneri's words... utterly enraged him. It was rare for the Sage whose temperament was akin to a staunch river with the mutable flow, to turn into an icy strait that would freeze and fragment anything in his path like a sundering vortex that ruptured mortality; even though his expression remained the same, his eyes told the true story. Ice blue for anyone that possessed the folly to challenge his gaze, uncaring to all but the man who insulted his honor, pride, and all the crucibles he was put through for the past few years. Perhaps deep down, the brewing of love and affection for Hotaru upon first glance propagated within his soul, so he didn't enjoy someone as sleazy as Toneri attempting to defile her purity, but Enishi...also wanted to spar with someone experienced so that he could gain more experience. But there was one truth in the world - it was especially cruel to those with innocent intentions. Not to mention, he also used Shiroyasha's death...as a way to insult Enishi even further - truly, what a revolting man. The Sage before he was promoted before he became his true self, would have taken the insults with meek acceptance, knowing his place, and quietly back down from the superior shinobi. However, The Sage of Pleiades would not accept such volatility from a shady man.

So when Toneri activated the eye that signified his heritage as a Hyuuga, Enishi would reveal his heritage as a man hailing from a lineage of Sages - Foul Legacy would allow his aura to swirl in response to the Hyuuga's final quip. 

"For a man who rides on the coattails of his younger brother's success, and will forever live in his shadow as a blight on his legacy, you have a lot to say." The Sage's tone was matter-of-factly, no longer respecting position in rank any longer; there was no need for ranks, this was no longer a "spar" between a lesser renowned Chuunin and a renowned Chuunin, but rather, a "battle" between two warriors who opposed each other. "I never saw you in the Chuunin Exams, Hyuuga Toneri. Where did you sign up? Oh, don't tell me, did you attain your rank earlier under the guise of 'hard work' and 'dedication to the village' when in reality they only arbored pity towards your clearly lackluster capabilities in comparison to the rest of your family? Don't make me laugh, reprobate. The reason you can speak so freely and possess the hubris of a Kage is merely that you enjoy the benefits of having your younger brother and inherent status cover you in every single situation." Exhale. The string of insults would have most likely caused Enishi to be executed or have his rank stripped, but he didn't care.

He would strip Toneri of his pride right at this moment.

"Allow me to correct you on your folly. Had you have been a shinobi with the brain capacity of at least a toddler, you would have realized that missions often have the risk of dying. I know! Shocker, right? Only a fool would expect missions to be performed without any loss. I suppose this speaks to your inexperience in understanding the role of shinobi. Well, now I know that your skills on the battlefield fall completely short of your skills in the bedroom...and even then, many of those women you court in your spare time instead of training regretted their decision instantly once they saw your poor excuse of a "sword." I challenged you in good faith, but it seems that all you know how to do is swing your "sword" around and screech like a rabid hyena when someone calls you out on your bullshit. Be transparent, are you not ashamed of living? Why do you exist?"

At this moment, Enishi would bury his hands in his pockets, his eyes unrelenting in expression. Anyone would know to step back soon enough as this "spar" could very well mean death. An arrogant smile clearly intended to rile up Toneri would rise upon Enishi's expression. "Your tongue is sharp, let's see if your blade is sharper, Hyuuga Toneri."

WC: 769
TWC: 1747

[+2 Pleiades Stacks from Foul Legacy and Sage of the Purest Path, 4/10 Remaining]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum