Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Haven City Blues [Dave] Empty Haven City Blues [Dave]

Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:52 am
The golden Hyuuga waited for his meal. The smell coming from the kitchen made his mouth water. There was nothing new there. That was his brain’s natural reaction whenever he was the Blue Lobster. Still, twenty-five full minutes had passed since he had entered his favorite seafood restaurant in all of the City of Haven. Each one seemed to live longer than the last second. Suppose, part of the Chuunin was glad that a delayed seafood plate was his most significant problem. The past two months had been a living hell for him, training day and night in the Hyuuga martial arts.

Toneri was as skilled a swordsman as any in Haven, but he never claimed to be a Gentle Fist Master like his older brother. Thus he was heavily dismayed by having to rise early in the morning for roadwork, then do a hundred pushups, a hundred sit-ups, lift weights, rest until the afternoon, where he had to work on his taijutsu technique by shadow boxing or kicking tree logs. On the bright side, his muscle mass had grown. It was good to know because, like every second son out there, Toneri had hints of narcissism.  Still, his true victory was when he finally achieved his goal to execute the Eight Trigrams skill tree. If he had failed, it wouldn’t matter if he had surpassed the Winter Knight in size.

How much longer? He wondered, his stomach chumming as he looked at the half-empty glass of water the waiter brought him. When he entered the store today, there was a seat waiting for him at the bar. He initially believed it was their lucky day. After all, this was a high-in-demand restaurant with both locals and tourists visiting. But his happiness was short-lived since preparing his favorite shrimp spaghetti with marinara sauce seemed to take on forever.  He did not dare to look around the crowded restaurant and people eating no that would only serve as a knife to his stomach.

His stomach was already suffering. Not from hunger but from the side effects from overworking himself since they had started kicking back a while now. Toneri's entire body ached, and the Golden Hyuuga felt like he was a hundred years old. He knew that he couldn’t train in taijutsu with his body in such a condition. So if Taijutsu was out of the question, then "There are other jutsu areas for me to train. But which one does it for me right now?" Toneri asked himself for the hundredth time today.

He had decided that Iryojutsu didn’t cut it since, despite understanding it, in theory, he never attempted to use any technique. Genjutsu appealed to him more, but Toneri never fancied himself an illusion conductor with the Gentle Fist and all. Besides, it required too much spiritual work that he was unable to do. Ninjutsu perhaps was the way to go. His realization was followed by another question, one tougher than the previous one. What kind of ninjutsu? Toneri was interested in fundamental techniques since he knew of his affinity. Ever since that particular class in the Shinobi Academy, the small piece of paper he had shrunk. However, shooting thunder like a deity was unmarked territory for him, and with all that physical training lately, he wasn't fond of the idea of working on something from scratch. 

“I have to do a switcheroo on my training camp.” Toneri figured, scratching his jawline. Toneri’s thinking ended as soon as he noticed the waiter coming towards him holding a plate. "For our dear Kage's brother." With his meal finally in front of him, Toneri used a silver fork and dug into it. The taste of spaghetti mixed with the crunchy shrimps and sourness of the tomato dressing exploded in his mouth. Seafood always made him feel like he was sinking deep into the ocean surrounded by marine life, but the same sensation was missing this time. It was not like the meal was lacking, though. Most likely, absorbed in proceeding with his training that he could not enjoy it. 

Suddenly he was not hungry anymore. Dissatisfied, he stood up and reached the pockets of his tunic, pulling rough paper and metal coins.  Placing them on the table, he made his way towards the exit of the store with a slight frown. The waiter took notice of him and proceeded to ask if there was something with his meal. “The shrimp spaghetti was great as always.” Toneri immediately responded with a smile, “I just feel a bit under the weather.” He assured the waiter with a lie.

Exiting the Blue Lobster, he decided to take a walk around town to clear his head. With every single step, he took cold wind brushed against his face. A country was straight out from a fairytale where fields of blue, red, and golden roses stretched as far as the eye can see. But lately, it was only getting more relaxed around the Hoshigakure. Even so, the market was bursting with people's flowers everywhere, and the summer wines smelled so good that one could get drunk just by breathing the air. 

“I knew I’d find you here!” Natsuki proclaimed her smile wide and bright, her lilac eyes upon him. Toneri’s twin sister could always sense where he was. Without uttering another word, the twins began to make their way from the City Square onwards to the Water Gardens to train.

It was then that they passed by peculiar a ninja shop that was selling “Books, Bodies and Beyond”!? That merchant would have made for a rare sight before Hoshigakure’s since Ayato outlawed the transplants. “We might as well take a look, and see” Toneri suggested to himself and walked towards the shop.  

WC: 951
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 728350

Haven City Blues [Dave] Empty Re: Haven City Blues [Dave]

Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:46 pm
The interior of the store was as spotless and modern as always. The waiting area had two leather couches and tables to read through books written by various authors. No one was inside of course except for the Vulture of Hoshi and his wood clones who were wiping the windows and cleaning the floors of the shop.

The doctor meanwhile was removing any expired medications and healing agents and replacing them with new ones. When the door opened the doctor would look out from the examination room and see the brother and sister of the kage of Hoshi. "I'll be there in a moment." It was odd these two would visit BBB as their brother would likely feel dirty just setting foot in the place. Was it some sort of trap to see if the Terumi would offer them transplants or did they hear about the nifty curse marks everyone had been buying.

The clones would meld into the wooden beams of the building as to not be in the way after they returned the cleaning supplies to their place in the janitor's closet. "Akabayashi Terumi, how may I be of service to you?"
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:08 pm
The merchant, noticing their presence, turned his attention to Toneri and Natsuki. The Golden Hyuuga remembered what Ayato had told him once about that individual. “Everything is for sale when it comes to the Terumi. If he had a sister, he’d sell her as well.” Nobody was safe from Ayato’s fire when they pissed him off, not even his closest friends or his de facto underboss. The two had participated in Valen's coup and were on the winning side of it. They had scattered the turncloaks in the wind and put the strugglers that remained behind to the sword.

Akabayashi Terumi, how may I be of service to you?" The vulture said as he stared at the duo, seemingly recognizing them. Toneri decided not to respond to that and instead examined the Nova Corp shinobi. “This is not your average ninja shop selling shinobi gear such as blades and scrolls,” Toneri noted as he and Natsuki walked in, his voice sharp as a whip with the local accent of Haven.

“It seems the people of Hoshigakure have found a new love towards reading art thanks to you, sir.” He said, looking at the books placed at the table. “However, I am confused, and I can’t understand how your shop is popular even in circles that don’t read any. Are you sure you are not selling any other product? A product that shinobi of the village looking for augmentation in their strengths could use?”

WC: 247
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:33 pm
"Indeed my shop is rather unique within this village. Possibly even any other." The man would respond acknowledging the variety within his shop and the selections as peculiar.

"I do have a keen interest in knowledge due to my role within the village, I think the books are just an expression of it. Honestly, though I think people just use the books as a front for why they really came, as I do indeed sell many things to augment ones strength. I have a list of seals I can place upon people the most popular of which is the curse mark. Terrible name I know, but what it does and how I mitigate the dangers of it are what make BBB unique."

Theres also the semi-illegal transplants I offer. Best move I ever made making a transplant shop before it was outlawed. Legal loopholes are the best. Of course the man thought that but he was no idiot to push transplants onto relatives of the kage or even flaunt that he did it. There was no use in making enemies when it could be avoided.

The only reason he even offered the curse mark was because Ayato had approved it himself seeing as he had recieved one. His family didn't need to know that however that was their brothers business.
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:18 pm
“Ah, sir, your services are very well appreciated, it seems, a bad name or not. However, I’ve heard that people come different once they enter this shop.” The Chuunin said and pushed a Golden lock back to his forehead. The vulture did give the information needed. Curse Marks, a dreadful name to be sure; however, power is meant to scare others, not please them. And Toneri had enough of easy mannerisms to do the latter. It was the former that he sought and was willing to cross any line to get there.

“Unfortunately, I can’t honor you with his patronage but maybe..” The Golden Hyuuga paused, his thin lips forming into what appeared to be a smile. “We could help each other. My brother recently went out of his way to get a transplant. Not for himself, of course; there is no stratosphere this would happen.” Ayato was a holier than thou prick that believed true power comes from within. “Little or many, we Hyuuga fight with what we have.” The Kage couldn’t go a single day without that sentence, as if his livelihood depended on that.

“A boy received a crippling injury during the Chunin Exam and required crucial medical assistance and surgery to walk again. He required the type of reinforced organ that only the Kaguya clan could provide. So Lord Seventh bless his kind heart, went out of his way to secure it for his young Genin." And coincidentally, Dusk Tachibana had pieced up a Kaguya recently. Some dipshit traitor named Cole. Toneri left that part out, however.

"But in his worry, my brother secured too much DNA, and one organ was deemed surplus; after further evaluation, so Ayato ordered me to dispose of them." If Akabayashi had the wits gods gave a goose, he would see where Toneri was going with this.  One man’s junk, another man’s treasure. The Hyuuga second living son reached for his storage displacement dimension, the magic of space and time filling the world around them. A jar appeared and on Toneri’s rough, calloused palm.

“The practice of transplants is despicable, but I find organ donation a noble cause. I should leave this with you in the name of medical research. You are my brother's trusted companion and a man of the Nova Corps after all.” You can honor my donation here with a curse mark. Make them two, one for me and one for my sweet sister.”

WC: 406
TWC: 1604
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:35 pm
"A Kaguya transplant would reinforce the bone while also allowing it to heal faster. However, a spinal injury which causes the person to be in a crippled state is an issue with the spinal cord not the vertebrae itself. Sounds, like he got one of the quacks to look at him. Was it Grayburg? It sounds like it was Grayburg. Guy would try to fix a subdermal hematoma with coronary bypass surgery.

The Nova would look around thinking the way in which Toneri was acting was some sort of trap. When the bait seems too good, it usually is. That was seeing threw deception 101. A sibling of the Transplant purger, he who traps genin, AKA The bearer of the doujutsu Transplantagan, coming to BBB to hand over organs was way too odd. But it wasn't like the doctor was worried.

Picking up the jar the man would look over the organ. "Seems, in order to me. Follow me." The man would take the two to the back and have them sit where he would apply a curse mark to both of them. If either died he would summon a Lazarus pit and bring them back to life.

WC: 200
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:06 am
“ I’m not going to pretend I understand what any of what you just said means.” Toneri would say, feeling his face puzzle. “Not to be rude, of course.” The rest was a confirmation of the exchange of favors. The Golden Hyuuga would hand over the flagged organ for disposal, and the Vulture would check the quality of its meal.“Why is that creep even in Hoshi?” He thought to himself. “He is a step above a missing Nin if that. I begin to see why my brother avoids him like the plague.” The Chuunin felt his earlier confidence leaving him.

Toneri and Natsu would still follow the Nova, though, when he urged them further inside his scavenger cave that he called a business. “I’ve come too close to power to let it slip from my hands.” He would be the first to receive a transplant, with Natsuki looking after him. A worried look on his sister's face. She would prepare herself when it was done one way or another, with Toneri taking over the guardian role.

WC: 176
TWC: 1780
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:13 am
2x 6 sided dice, 1-5 they live
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:13 am
The member 'Ayato Hyuuga' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

#1 '6 Sided Dice' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 '6 Sided Dice' : 4
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:52 am
[EXIT]

Claims: 
Successful application of Curse Mark to both Natsu and Toneri
-1 Kaguya kidney from Cole Kaguya's body

With a 50% LC discount for Curse Mark Transformation, a jutsu the original knows.
1000/1000 to train the first stage for Toneri
780/1000 to train the first stage for Natsu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum