Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Unagi
Unagi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats Here
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 6500

Tea&Taijutsu [Saya] Empty Tea&Taijutsu [Saya]

Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:49 am
It is only natural to want to take a break after intense training. While Makoto missed simply training at the temple, it was very convenient to have an area not too far from the library to work out her anger after that encounter with the Hyuuga boy. She'd gotten enough of a gentle scolding from her divine patron that she'd mostly focused on trying to let go of that anger, but doing it in a productive way was all well and good. Now, sitting down at the little rest area besides the training grounds, she pours herself a cup of tea as she quietly talks to her trusted companion.

"I would say I'm definitely getting better, don't you think? It would be wrong for me to be overly prideful, but I think we've made good progress today."

"Indeed. You have taken well to learning the basics of healing, much like the previous Makoto. Ah, don't let it go to your head, still- It is only the basics. You have a long way to go to be able to help people like she did." The Honest Worm replies, true to his name to a fault. She sighs, closing her eyes as she takes a sip.

"It wouldn't hurt if you just said I did a good job..."

"You did a good job"

"Thank you." With a bright smile on her face, she focuses once again on the tea. The bitter taste mixed with sweet honey reminded her pleasantly of afternoons with her father she was supposed to forget, and of cleaning the temple at late hours due to hiding away from earlier work. It was a pleasant nostalgia to indulge in while away from people who could call her out on it, but she doesn't let it last long regardless. That life was not that of the Heiress to the clan's patron, and so was barred from her now. It was better to just focus on the good things of the now, after all, than remain attached to the past.

The quiet was nice, for one.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Ryo : 58600

Tea&Taijutsu [Saya] Empty Re: Tea&Taijutsu [Saya]

Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:04 pm
It was a beautiful day to push aside your worries and just focus on sweating out that which pains you. That was the goal, and had been for our dear protagonist since her unfortunate string of missions. Talking to Kiku had helped, but she still felt this draw to try and push herself to her limits, even if it meant forcing her mind to only focus on the dangers ahead of her for a time. And then this shit happened. There was an oddly quiet girl in the training center today. She'd been focusing on this and that and even seemed to be talking to herself. From the training room door Saya could hear this newcomer working through her own endeavors and not being immediately introduced to her. THAT. WOULD. NOT. STAND. So, she did exactly what any sixteen year old hyper active cosplaying musical performer would do in a situation like this.

Saya had kept tabs on what the girl was doing for some time now. Her mind flew through options for her big entrance, but she didn't quite have the chance to pop in without interrupting something until right now. She'd finally taken a break, and had made the grave error to try and sit down to a quiet cup of tea.

The coach puppet, clothed in his standard gym coach attire with a silver whistle hanging from his neck casually passed in front of the leisure area where Unagi was sipping her tea. He took two steps past her, about three meters out from the rows of cozy tables set out for this or that, and then not so casually turned his head slowly to look directly at her. Almost awkwardly slowly he turned his head from meeting her gaze directly, if she looked up, to looking dead ahead of himself towards the door. Then, all at once, his body just..... dismantled? Rib cage and limbs opened up, stretching out to create long boards about five feet long. He crumpled to the ground as his form shifted, stretching and contorting to make a five by five wooden performance stage with four spotlights on the front size and a silver mic stand. Then the music started.

"Feeling shitty in my bed
Didn't take my fuckin' meds
Hyperpop up in my ears
Everything just disappears
Don't wanna be someone else
Just don't wanna hate myself
Just don't wanna hate myself
Instead I wanna feel good

I'm on a sugar crash
I aint got no fuckin cash
maybe I should take a bath
cut my fucking brain in half
i'm not lonely just a bit
tired of this fuckin shit
nothing that i write can make me

make me make me

feel good! "

In an instant the small girl was on the stage, fingertips wrapped around the microphone stand as she hopped to and fro singing to an instrumental that it wasn't terribly clear the origin of. Of course, dear readers, we know that she'd placed the small band she kept on retainer in the back of the smoothie bar, having paid off the staff to let them hang out for an hour or twelve. Still, it would seem magic that this all came together. Her outfit was as always, the white and black dress with leggings underneath, but she'd taken the time to pull on a bright pink wig to off set the neutral colors. When the song was over, she gave a bow among a sea of groans from the other trainees off in the side, all wearing black on black outfits with spikey black hair. She'd taken to calling them sasukes. She was not actually aware of the refference.

STILL! Saya gave a deep bow, The band gave a deep bow, though they could only be seen by a very confused cook who'd dropped a half peeled banana, the head of the coach puppet popped up from the stage center and gave a bow of his head, and it was overall quite the success, at least in Saya's mind.

(TWC 672)
Unagi
Unagi
Genin
Genin

Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:15 pm
Makoto looks up at the coach puppet with a nameless dread in her lifeless eyes. Of course, she had tempted the gods in every small thing to take revenge on her for such a simple, innocent statement as "The Quiet was nice." As the puppet dismantles, that nameless dread becomes all too real.

The Honest Worm, naturally, could not believe the shit either he or his host were beholding. Some sort of... teenaged idol girl had just bursted into song, with no rhyme or reason, on a stage, with a band prepared. Not only that, but they seemed to have done this, in some twisted sense, for their host. What kind of courting rituals had he missed while this child was being raised to be his vessel? Had society truly degenerated this much, that this was considered appropriate?
"What in the Buddha's blessed name is this?"

Makoto stares deeply into her tea, muttering in return.
"I don't know. Why do all those people look the same? What's with the singing? I don't..."

"We truly live in a blighted land devoid of virtue, Makoto."

"This existence is suffering." She quietly agrees

She pours herself more tea, hands shaking slightly. Gods only knew what sort of unholy ritual was going on, much less what that girl planned to do next
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:30 pm
She finished the performance, but there was no clapping. Usually this is where the whole crowd would be standing up and screaming cheers for her amazing singing!!!! Well. Realistically this is the part where edgy ninja would roll their eyes, someone would boo, and half the time a guard would come by to tell her to 'stop putting on an entire stage perfomance in the center of town' because it 'impedes the flow of traffic and people are trying to work'. Rediculous if you ask me. After several awkward moments, a light sound of applause rung out from the training room where Saya had been hiding out in wait for this very ambush. From the door three faces appeared, each about a foot above the last.

The first was a small boy, very obviously made of wood, with an obnoxiously long nose. As he came into view, his rediculous red and yellow outfit would almost seem to light up the hallway. The second was....The exact same girl who was standing on the stage? The only difference between the pair would seem to be that her hair was an impossibly strait waterfall of black that landed just past her shoulders. She wore the same outfit, with the colors inverted, and was clapping the loudest of the trio. The third looked like something out of a fairy tale. The Freyja puppet had firey red hair that shifted and curled about her neck and shoulders as she walked. Over what looked like chainmail was a long flowing cloak completely adorned on the outside with Falcon feathers, and on her back was an inticate shield with the vissage of a boar in the center.

They crossed the distance quickly, moving at ninety three speed to meet up with their friend, but did not yet say anything. Saya motioned for them to stay back as she walked confidently into the sitting area towards Makoto.

"Hi! I'm Sayatria....Uh. Just sayatria. The cosplay QUEEN of the village hidden in the mist! You can call me Saya. I hadn't seen you around before so i thought what better way to make sure you felt welcome in the village then to put on a bit of a performance! I hope you liked it. I do this like. All the time. Everyone in the village know's me as--" She was cut off as one of the brooding ninja commented loudly 'menace' in time with her introduction. The group quickly left when the freyja puppet reached backward to take her shield from her back. The pinochio puppet almost stepped forward as Saya was introducing herself, preparing to stop her from giving her last name as usual, but she'd caught herself finally. It was ironic that she would pick now, when she was nearly powerful enough to wear the symbol of her clan openly, that she would finally get the hint and not let anyone who saw her know she was from such an old clan. Her voice was as bubbly as her looks, and she almost seemed to bounce back and forth in excitement as she addressed the other girl.

(TWC 1191)

Unagi likes this post

Unagi
Unagi
Genin
Genin

Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:39 pm
"Makoto... I'm not asleep, am I? No, I suppose this sort of event is too ridiculous to even happen in a dream. Reality does beat fiction."

Makoto nods to herself, holding her cup with both hands as she studies the puppeteer in front of her, taking a sip to try and avoid talking for as long as possible. Somehow, the once bittersweet tea tastes only bitter now, the smell soured with her mood. She did not know how to deal with this. She did not know how to deal with this. How the hell was she supposed to deal with this? Not even her god seemed entirely sure, a deity of her clan that'd lived for several generations of long-lived Yoshida Clan Heads, had any idea of how to deal with this specific situation.

In some ways, it was a bit like she'd been pulled out from her own life and placed as a background character in another, like the radiant cheerfulness of this girl had managed to make her not even the protagonist in her own life. What an unpleasant feeling. Makoto felt rather diminished and small, despite her status. Still, she tries a vague smile

"...So, mena- I mean-" Try again. Maybe she didn't hear you "Miss Sayatria, then- No, Saya? It's.. nice to be welcomed, I suppose. It really wasn't necessary to put on a whole performance...I mean, it's impressive that you managed to, but... it was really not necessary."

The young priestesses takes another sip of tea, those lightless eyes of hers staring at Saya without blinking at all.

"And by really not necessary I mean it's appreciated but unnecessary."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:44 pm
"oh!!! that's really no problem at all. Honestly I do this for EVERYONE! Sometimes more than once. Like daiko, I think i've done pop up performances for him two or three times, and I like to have at least three done in the village square before mappo time--thats lunch. And then like. I dunno. Honestly the fact that you apreciate it really makes it worth yanno? Like now I know I can find you in the village and test out a new song and you won't boo me, or like. just walk away, or try to flip the stage over, or throw rotten food." Almost perfectly timed with the ending of her statement, one of the sasuke's walked back in the door holding a very questionable tomato. It floated through the air, aimed at saya, only to find itself bisected by the sharpened nails of her sister Ai. At this point the group dispersed, leaving just makoto with team puppet.

"So What's your name! where are you from? Have you been in the village long? Are you FROM the village and I've just only met you now? That would be craaazzyy cuz I feel like i've met everyone from the village. Except like the mizukage. One day though. " She spoke at a speed that seemed actually impossible. Midway through her second question the black haired girl stepped forward, grabbing her by the shoulders and slowly turned her away form her new friend.

"Aya. Listen. I think you're speaking a little too quickly. Why don't we let this nice girl enjoy her tea now that you've performed for her and we'll just get back to training hm? " Her tone was soft and welcoming. While Saya hadn't noticed the discomfort on makoto's face, Ai had--which was intriguing because the eyes that shifted to and fro to take in information did not actually take in anything. She was, of course, a puppet--albiet a near lifelike one. Pinochio let out a soft chuckle as Ai tried her best to help her sister see that she'd gone overboard without actually pointing it out. They were always careful not to suggest she was too much. That was a cruel thing to tell anyone. Her muchness was exactly what made her her, BUT it could often be extremely intense.

"Right. Uh. Sorry If i overdid it, I can kind of be alot. If you wan't I can go back to training and let you enjoy your tea!" Her head bowed slightly in acceptance that her particular type of overexcitedness wasn't for everyone.

(Twc 1616)
Unagi
Unagi
Genin
Genin

Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:24 am
Makoto pauses, thinking on it. She's run out of tea at some point, so her next sip leaves her a bit more off balance than the situation itself. On the one hand, loud, vibrant, deeply overwhelming. On the other hand, people actually asking about her and her life was a first. Most people in her clan just gave her a healthy amount of distance and considered her holy enough that bothering her would be an issue. People outside the clan tended to find her very quiet, or in the case of the Hyuuga boy, apparently offensive. The puppets were creepy, but she had no space to talk about making friends for oneself. After all, her best friend was a centuries old centipede deity inside her body.

The centipede himself remains quiet, seemingly waiting on her input. That was stressful too, what was she supposed to say or do? A little divine guidance wouldn't go amiss at the moment. Really! She'd welcome it! Devoid of her patron's guidance, having to make her own decisions, what a cruel thing. She'd weep, really. In the end, loneliness wins over awkwardness, and she quietly nods to herself.

"...I actually have lived in my family's temple until now, so it's natural you haven't seen me. I don't get out much, actually. Do you... want some tea? After singing like that, maybe you could use a drink."

Yes. That was a nice thing to say. She feels proud, inwardly, at actually being able to maneouver her awkwardness into submission for a bit. Besides, it sounded like this girl maybe wasn't too popular either. Something like that shouldn't make Makoto feel more at ease, but it did- it meant she was probably on roughly equal if opposite grounds in terms of "not knowing what to do in this situation", which made it feel like she wouldn't be judged too much for her own mistakes.

(TWC: 1167)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:24 am
The small girl was in motion to walk slowly away when Makoto spoke. Her ears perked up as she listened to a general explaination of her history before coming to the village, and then she said the magic words. In an instant, Saya slid into the seat across from makoto, Chakra threads moving her body at a speed of ninety three. her momentum was such that she hit the wooden chair, and the legs creaked as they slid several feet to the side of the table from the sheer power of her movement. "Heck."

Her sister was all grins as she crossed the distance as well. Placing a hand on her little sister's shoulder she'd lift up the seat with her in it, and carry it back to a point where she was sitting in front of her new friend. With soft motions she slid the girl to a position where she was fully tucked into the table, as was proper, and then just stood quietly behind her.

"thanks Ai!!!! I think I got a little too carried away. Hey. Do you know why a raven is like a writing desk?" There was a short pause to let the girl consider before she remembered that she'd just been told a bit about her history. It would be rude not to respond. "So... You're from a temple huh? That sounds pretty unfun. I spent alot of time kinda locked up tight when i was little too. Then I got to come to the village and I learned about ninjutsu and made lots of friends, and then met lots of friends and it was just like. A waaaayyyy better experience. If you wan't I can totally introduce you to my team! I mean like the team I have here. I have like. Teammates who aren't around at current and obviously I couldn't introduce them to you right now BUT as a well known cosplaying performer I keep a bit of an entourage if you will. " Saya tried her best to pronounce entourage in a way that would make her sound super cool. She shifted the vowel sounds and pronounced a hard E at the end in hopes that it would sound more french. French things were fancy. Baggette, am I right? Still, it was a bit dificult for her to spin this in a way that made her sound less than eccentric. She'd literally answered the problems of her own lack of socialization by creating friends.

Ai leaned forward, studying the situation. In a barelly audible whisper she'd let the girl know she was only to have one cup of tea. Her prefference would, of course, have been no cups. Saya was hyper enough without the addition of caffine, but this was too excelent of an opportunity for the girl to make friends that she didn't need to spend a week carving and screwing together, and Ai would never deny her sister the opportunity. Ai compared a bit more to makoto than Saya, her demeanor generally mild and subdued, and her actions intentional. She hoped this new friend would help bring her back to center and perhaps cost them less time in answering the general chaos the tiny terror left in her wake.

(TWC 2157)
Unagi
Unagi
Genin
Genin

Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:42 am
"...Why is a raven like a writing desk?" Okay, neither she nor the centipede had heard that one before.

"You were locked up too? That's too bad. I guess it was inevitable, though, as the successor to the head of the clan I wasn't supposed to be around other people while training. It's nice that there's more... people, here, but I do miss the temple. I guess I'm not used to everyone being so loud. Or mean."

She pours a single cup, but only halfway. She's ran out of tea at a very appropriate moment. Perhaps it's fate. She eyes the puppets carefully, nodding to herself. "I suppose it's less lonely, isn't it? The temple people usually didn't talk to me much, since I'm important. You'd think that'd make them more eager to, but as it turns out, everyone gets too worried they're going to make a mistake and be damned to reincarnate as a slug or something like that. You start to wonder if they're actually understanding anything about what they believe in, or if they just want to follow because it's easier than figuring things out yourself. Well, some seem to get it."

Makoto drums her fingers on the cup. "I wonder if it's possible to be too attached to non-attachment. Maybe I'm thinking about it too hard again."

(TWC 1338)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:58 am
"Yea. I don't think mom liked me very much if i'm being honest. Something about being told she wished i'd never been born and such. BUT things are better now! Who's been mean to you?! If you wan't I like to think i'm pretty good at conflict resolution. I could write up a very persuasive essay on why being mean is not nice, and why they should reevaluate their current decisions. " She'd listen quietly to the rest of Mokoto's explaination, and at the center point look back at her.

"Ai. How come SHE can talk about being an important person but when I try to it's always 'no Aya, don't bring up your mother Aya, don't talk about your clan or you could be in danger Aya. This seems a bit unfair." Once again the quiet girl perched behind her sister let out a small laugh.

"You were alone in a place we couldn't confirm was safe. Now that you've gotten more powerful I think it's okay to talk about it just a little. Sounds like you two have quite a bit in common, however.... It is quite rude not to introduce your friends...." Saya's eyes went wide. She'd been talking with this girl for several minutes with all of her team just kind of.... Sitting behind her quietly. How had pinochio stayed quiet this long? That was a surprise.

"Heck! You're right. Uh.... Does that mean...." Ai didn't answer, but gave a soft shake of her head. It wasn't quite time for THAT yet. "Right right. Ok. Uh. So um. Sorry! It was rude of me to just have my friends standing silently. Behind me is my sister Ai. The really short one is my teacher pinochio, he's often angry and i'm not sure why, The tall one is the lady Freyja, and the stage is, of course coach. " At the suggestion that he was simply "short" Pinochio began to fume, balling his small wooden fists up, but said nothing. Each in turn gave a small wave as they were introduced, but Freyja turned her head to the side in intrigue. Considering Makoto's final statement over for several minutes, she began to speak, looked down at the offered cup, and then drained it quickly. her eyes lit up when she realized that of course hot tea was hot, and she spent a few moments fanning her burned tongue before finally continuing.

"I can understand that, but in reverse. When I was younger I was always afraid to say much because i was like. the daughter of an important figure or whatever, and anything I did would bring shame to my family and blah blah blah. I got so tired of it--waaaiiiittt. Can you really be reincarnated as a slug?! Is reincarnation a thing! I never really considered what would happen when I died, though at this point I guess i'm like. Going to the halls of Valhalla or something? Kinda neat, but also not too exciting cuz still having to fight in the end times, so I've chosen just to stay alive for a long time."

(TWC 2674)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum