Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Itsumi
Itsumi
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 1000

Bulk Trash Day rank C (O/I) [visitors] Empty Bulk Trash Day rank C (O/I) [visitors]

Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:18 pm
Bulk Trash Day:

Itsumi didn't know what exactly was in the barrels from herbalists but the heavy sloshing was slightly more unsettling then the rest of the furniture and stoves. She was hoping it was just as safe to be in the dump as the rest of the things that in the hand cart. Either way was still early enough in the morning that the sun was only barely rising over some of the far away buildings in the village. She's rather pull this stuff through the still sleepy alleyways than have to move around villagers taking their exports to caravans. 

"Granny, I just wanted to make sure this wouldn't be safer being buried on it's own? It smells like something died in this thing." She said as the weight of one of nearly buckled her ankles. It probably weighed as least as much as she did. 

"No dearie it's fine, everything in there has probably run it's course. But don't get it on your clothes just in case!" The old lady winked and waved her holey sleeve at Itsumi as she shut her shop door. The crazy look it the herbalist eyes made her shiver slightly, it might have been better not to ask. It would probably be best to wait of the two visitors to show up to help with the other 3 barrels.

WC: 223
Enrai
Enrai
Citizen
Stat Page : Enrai
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 16000

Bulk Trash Day rank C (O/I) [visitors] Empty Re: Bulk Trash Day rank C (O/I) [visitors]

Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:16 pm
Enrai was in a great mood, as he got to wake up early in the morning and do a mission for the village. He was waiting for a good opportunity in the village to make a bit of money, and it seemed like today was the day that he got to do it. He was wondering how it was so fast, he had been here for less than twenty four hours and he had already gotten clearance to follow along a genin of the village on a mission and help them. It seemed like it was only some manual labor, but this was fine with him, as while he was not super strong, he was fit and focused almost entirely on cardio, so he could do a lot of boring manual labor as long as it did not involve super heavy lifting, he would need a buddy for that. He quickly made his way down the street, whistling an upbeat tune as he did so, enjoying that is was still really cool in the early morning, but there were plenty of people on the streets, all seemingly carrying things around to different shops so that they could start the day. The only thing he did not see was anyone hauling bread, as the art of baking took a lot more than a couple of hours, so they probably woke up much earlier than others. 

This was confirmed for him as he walked by a certain building on his way to the herbalist’s building and smelled the wonderful smell of bread. Although this place had some iron fist type laws, this cheery early morning routine made it seem like a great place to live, unless you were actively committing crimes. Enrai finally made it to the herbalist building, and saw a small tanned woman struggling with a barrel, but got it to where it needed to be in the end. He assumed that this person was the one that actually registered the mission, so he definitely wanted to meet her. He naturally grinned pretty wide all the time, and soon he walked up to her while calling out to her, trying not to startle her. “Hello, my name is Enrai, and I assume you’re the one that registered the mission and allowed us visitors on it, right? I just wanna say, thanks a bunch, miss.” he would say with a big smile on his face, wondering what kind of person the woman was. 

After the introduction, Enrai took a look at the strange barrels that could be filled with gods know what, but it did not really matter to him, and he quickly walked over to his barrel and grabbed it, shuttling it over to the cart to deposit it. As he was walking it over to the cart, Enrai decided to try and strike up some small talk. “So, what rank are you in the village? What sort of jutsu do you practice? I’m just a wanderer and I practice earth ninjutsu.” Enrai was resisting the urge to squish her cheeks, because he was far too enamored with people and things that looked cute, but he held back due to proper etiquette.
--------------
WC: 532
Old Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Bulk Trash Day rank C (O/I) [visitors] Empty Re: Bulk Trash Day rank C (O/I) [visitors]

Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:35 pm
Shin could be seen slowly wandering through the streets of Sunagakure, his Byakugan active although unknown to all, looking for the people that he was supposed to be doing this ‘mission’ with. In reality, this mission was no mission, it was a simple job, but it was a job with shinobi doing it, and thus they get a fair bit more pay than a simple civilian that did the same job. Fair? Nope, but the world wasn’t a fair place either, and it was very well known that shinobi were far more efficient and discrete than standard civvies. The Hulking Hyuuga, while big and muscular, wasn’t exactly the strongest of people. By normal standards he was pretty strong, but by shinobi standards he was very weak, and worst of all, he was quite uncoordinated. 

With his Byakugan he would spot his partners for the mission already moving a barrel of… oh lord what was that?? Hmm, some mysteries were best left unsolved. Anyways, they were moving a barrel of ‘mystery soup’ towards a hand cart, no doubt to let them drag these barrels out easier. He would arrive as Enrai loaded the first barrel, and he would give a lazy wave to the duo

“Yo, fancy seeing you again Enrai. And nice to meet you stranger, the names Shin.” He would say, looking from Enrai to Itsumi as he spoke. 

“So, rubbish day. Shall we get this show on the road? I’d rather not stick around these barrels for longer than I have to, lest I be forced to burn my clothes.” He would then say with an easy-going smirk, before cracking his knuckles and moving towards one of the barrels to grab it. 

WC: 285
Itsumi
Itsumi
Citizen

Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:59 pm
“Hello, Enrai and Shin! I’m sorry I didn’t open more missions to visitors sooner, I really appreciate the help. I’m still a Genin working on Space-time and water based jutsu. Hopefully the next time when something like this happens, I can push through carting quick!” She said and went to pull the cart after everything was loaded. She struggled getting it started. “It’ll be easier once I get this downhill, I don’t focus a lot on strength with my jutsu. Do you two mind helping push this?”

“I actually know another genin that knows a fujinstu seal that would work great for this, I’ll be sure to learn it for this kind of stuff. What ranks are you guys? Oh, that’s right you said were a wander Enrai so you’re probably really good at learning things on your time. Are you both staying here for a while?” She gave a good tug on the cart and started pulling it toward the villages landfill. After waiting some ways listening to the others, she started to dig her feet into the warm streets more keep the cart from sliding down into something as it sped up a small bit doing down to the landfill.

They reached the dump after picking up a few other things on their way others were also busy unloading various items by the time they got there. “Hopefully the next mission I take is a little better than shoveling trash. I started learning jutsu in hopes of running my own traveling business and meeting colorful people, not this.” She said picking up a barrel and lowering it into hopefully a safe to rest between two old couches. Giving it a soft pat with her hand she moved to help with the other bulk. She felt a tug on her sleeve realizing her clothes had taught on the lid, flipping it toward her. She moved back trying to get clear of fluid a few drops while catching the lid.

She looked up, not completely hiding to bit of panic at what she’d seen inside the barrel as she closed the lid. She peered toward the others trying to see if they to, saw something that didn’t exactly look like herb residue swirling inside the bin. “Alright now I’m really ready to be done this this. Whoever posted the mission knew who we were helping so umm I’m going to say they know what’s going on and it’s not our problem” as she talked her voice got higher and faster at each word. She cut off whatever was on her sleeve as she panicked bundling it up in her hand, not sure if she wanted to throw the scrap anywhere near what she just saw. This was not what she wanted to get caught up with and she took a small moment to act calm and just then finish the mission.

WC:481  Total WC: 704
Enrai
Enrai
Citizen
Stat Page : Enrai
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 16000

Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:27 pm
As Enrai carried his barrel to the cart, He was ecstatic to see his friendly acquaintance but hopefully fast friend Shin was on the mission too. “Ahh, great to see you again. And yes I agree, let’s go.” Enrai would say to his new buddy as they got started. Enrai was then happy to see the woman was talkative, or at least was not one of those reserved ninjas that simply refused to speak to anyone unless it was important. He was glad that he got to learn new things from the other people, especially ones that came from this village, as they all seemed pretty independent and creative, and better conversationalists than the random people in the small run down villages he hopped between when getting to Suna. “That’s nice, unlocking the mysteries of the universe sounds interesting.” Enrai would say to the woman stating that she was studying space time techniques. This was something that eluded quite the number of shinobi, as it seemed like the hardest ninja ability to grasp your head around, that the current population knew about anyways. 

Enrai would chuckle a bit to himself when he saw the woman struggling, not because she was weak, but because she then turned sound and asked both of them to push, but Enrai was pretty weak himself. He would still give her a hand though, and start pushing the cart from the back so that it would be easier to get to the section of the trip that was heading downhill. As they were traversing the roads towards the landfill, the woman decided to talk about having a friend who had the generic sealing technique, at least Enrai assumed it was that, which would definitely make this way easier. She then went on to compliment him and ask if they were staying there for a while. Enrai was still earning money so that he could buy more hearts from Kenshin, but he did not feel like sharing that with them at the moment, so he would just say yes.

“Thank you, I have had to be a bit self-reliant. Hopefully I’ll learn some stuff in this village while I’m here. Also yes, I plan to stay for a bit while I sort out some ways to protect myself.” Enrai would explain while simply scooting himself forward with the cart, making sure he was not pushing it anymore once they reached the decline in the street. Enrai would then respond to what she said about the next mission, hopefully being better than just picking up the trash for other people and instead wanting to form a traveling business and meet new people. “Well, you have to build up from the bottom, just like a landfill. Also, if it’s any consolation, we’re new people.” Enrai would say a joke that would probably fall flat, but he did not really care and waited for a second or two with a dumb smile on his face, trying to signal the other two to laugh. 

After a bit, a lid of one of the barrels popped off, revealing very questionable contents, but Enrai was pretty immune to stuff like this, although he did not really know why. It was fine though, as he also wanted to just mod this up and move on, so he weaved some hand seals really quick, causing a small circle of mud to appear on the ground, with the barrel and its contents sinking quickly deep into the earth, before returning to normal. “Well, that takes care of that, it’s still technically in the landfill.” Enrai would pat his hands together as if he was washing his hands of this incident. “Alright, since that’s done, I’ll grab the cart and bring it back, you guys can get out of here and submit the mission as a success. Great seeing you again Shin, and nice to meet you… err. I’m sorry, I never got your name miss.” Enrai would say, making sure he got her name before leaving to return the cart and finish this mission up. 
----------
EXIT
WC: 679
Total WC: 1211
Max stat 25% discount applied
Claiming 4000 ryo and 20ap
Using 288 to finish Needle Jizo - previous training HERE
Using 923 towards Earth Wall - 1075/1125 - C rank claimed - previous training HERE
Old Shin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default

Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:57 pm
Shin would blink at the deluge of words that began to spill from the mouth of Itsumi as they all quickly loaded the last of the barrels onto the cart, and a small grin would split his scarred lips as she mentioned her studies of Space-Time techniques. Shin would join Enrai at the back of the cart, pushing it to help Itsumi as she pulled, but also ready to grab it should she lose control as they started going downhill. Last thing any of them needed was the excitable young woman getting crushed by the cart… and the last thing the person who gave them this mission needed was for these barrels to be spilled and reveal the contents. 

“Personally, I am more inclined towards Earth Techniques, but I am more focussed on my Space-Time manipulation than I am on simple Ninjutsu. Maybe in the future I’ll be able to really dedicate some time towards it though.” Shin would say as they pushed. When the young woman asked whether they planned on staying awhile Enrai would answer in a way that caused Shin to smirk, for it was the exact same answer that he would have given.

“The same goes for me, I’ve made a comfortable living for myself in Rice Country but I want more for myself than I could have gained there, so here I am, trying to figure out all this shinobi stuff so that I can protect myself and live a life I can be proud of.” He would explain, giving the both of them just a little bit of insight into himself and his goals for the future. 

He would simply nod with Enrai’s explanation of starting at the bottom and working your way up the chain, although he would give a dry chuckle as he shook his head at the bad attempt of a joke. Enrai and Hoori would likely get along famously. They would arrive quite quickly, and as they unloaded the barrels the girl would get her sleeve caught on one of the lids and accidently pull it off, revealing exactly what… or rather, who, was in the barrel. The Assassin would simply smirk and make sure the lid was closed properly by smacking it down hard after Itsumi had placed it back on, denting it in a little and making it all but impossible for someone to move.  He would give Enrai a small nod of thanks when he volunteered to go deliver the cart back while they reported the success of the mission.

“Great seeing you again as well Enrai, my offer still stands for the record.” He would say with a light grin, waiting for the girl to give her name so they could go and report the success of the mission. 

Once the two of them had left, Shin would face Itsumi as they walked towards the mission office.

“Friendly word of advice, forget what you saw in that barrel. It’s not worth the trouble that the client can cause for you.” He would say with a somewhat gentle smile, before simply looking back towards their path and continuing to walk forth. The two of them would quickly reach the mission office, and he would allow Itsumi to report their success. He would ensure that they knew that Enrai would be by shortly to collect his pay, along with giving them an accurate description of his current appearance and his clothes. 

WC: 573

[Exit]

TWC: 858

Claiming 4000 ryo and 20 AP

800 words towards 8 stats (5 chakra, 3 speed)

858 words towards Flux, 628 words remaining
Itsumi
Itsumi
Citizen

Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:52 am
“I’m terribly sorry my name is Itsumi!” She called out as snapping out of her daze as the two left. She took their names to heart and was sure to let a chunin know the mission was complete thanks to their help, and not add in any extra details. She also wondered if she’d become a ninja less fazed by death like they were, as if it was just part of another job. Either way her family wasn’t going to be safe unless she kept going down the path she was on. She’d just have to deal with whatever her life had in store for her.

WC:106 Total WC: 810

Claiming  4000 ryo and 20 AP

800 words towards 8 stats (5 speed, 3 chakra)
810 words toward Iron maiden with 940 more to go
Daiko
Citizen

Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:42 am
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum