Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hoori Hyuga
Hoori Hyuga
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Stat Page : The The Dragon's Herald
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134100

A Gentle Wind Blows Empty A Gentle Wind Blows

Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:34 am
"Whew its hot here...why he wanted to come here to meet is beyond me," the young male state as he pulled his hood back over his head. Activating his Byakugan the veins would begin to bulge and extend from his eyes as he looked onward toward the village itself. If Shin had already arrived he would be able to see it to some extent, but for now he would continue to walk as he straightened his bow upon his back. After what felt like an hour he found himself at the massive cleft and whistled in admiration. He had honestly seen nothing like this especially in the Land of Rice where there were no real ninja villages. Slowly he would make his way over to the gates and before he took his hood off he would deactivate his Byakugan and soon after removing the hood," Greetings! I seek asylum into your lovely village...I believe my friend is already here? Fellow by the name of Shin?," and now he would wait for someone to greet him.

175 WC
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

A Gentle Wind Blows Empty Re: A Gentle Wind Blows

Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:08 pm
Han would blink slowly at the younger man, vaguely recalling the name Shin… but he was both an old man, and a gate guard that let hundreds of people in every day, he couldn’t be expected to remember everyone that ever came through the damn gates!

“Name sounds familiar, but that’s really all I can say kid. Sorry. Anyways, I'll just need your name and you’re free to enter. Be sure to keep this permit with ya at all times, and make sure you read the info on it. It’s got all the places you can and can’t go.”

With that, Han would wait for the man to give his name, before filling out the permit and sliding it out to him

"Enjoy your stay in Suna"

[Exit]

Letting Hoori into Suna (provided he gives his name)
Hoori Hyuga
Hoori Hyuga
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Stat Page : The The Dragon's Herald
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134100

A Gentle Wind Blows Empty Re: A Gentle Wind Blows

Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:20 pm
"Greetings. My name is Hoori...Nice to make your acquaintance sir," Hoori would mention as he took the pass and slowly read over it. Once he was done reading some of it he would begin to walk through the gates and into the village to find his friend.

[Exit into Suna]

47 WC
TWC: 222

2 Stats
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum