Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden Terumi
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 60%
5 Posts - 25%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12020

Some menial labour [Missions/Solo] Empty Some menial labour [Missions/Solo]

Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:02 pm
Mission:

With a happy hum and a spring in her step the Senju would make her way through Kirigakure. People of all types gave the tiny woman curious looks as she raced past them but she paid them absolutely zero heed. As far as she was concerned, it was just her, the song she was humming and the glorious sunshine, albeit somewhat dulled through a layer of mist. She was to do some menial labour today, as she was running a little light on cash at the moment. She also found menial labour like what she was to do today mildly relaxing. It was nice for a brain as active as hers to get a break sometimes.

She skipped through the front entrance of the bank, across the entranceway and straight to the desk at the far end. Her sudden entrance made an old woman to the side of the door visibly jump and drop the cheque she was trying to write. Dana just looked back and sent a cheeky grin to the old lady, which she unfortunately didn't see because she was too busy trying to pick up the cheque she'd dropped. Dana stuck out a tongue at the clueless woman, she was no fun!

Upon reaching the desk she discovered that she was a little too short to be comfortable talking to the clerk so she had to jump and hold herself up on the surfacetop to get a better look at the clerk. If the bespectacled man was suprised by the woman's face appearing above his desk then he didn't show it. He wasn't even that old-looking but he already looked incredibly bored of life. If Dana actually cared about people like him she'd feel sorry for him.

"Hello sir! What's the craic?" She asked exuberantly.

"I beg your pardon?" The man asked, completely caught off guard by the strange woman currently hanging off his desk.

The Senju rolled her eyes at the man's ignorance but pressed on, "How's it going, how are ye? Standard small talk?"

"Oh... I see. Well, I'm doing quite alright Miss..."

"Senju."

"Senju, then. How can I help you?"

"The question you should be asking is how I can help you." She smiled mysteriously and placed her chin on the desk's surface.

"I'm afraid I don't understand what you're saying Miss Senju..." The man trailed off. Dana got the sense that he'd rather be anywhere else at the moment.

This time, Dana physically sighed and looked off to one side, "Ye literally hired a ninja to come help you like, a couple hours ago. So, what do ye need help with?"

The man's face lit up in recognition, "Oh! I see, my apologise. We're closing in a few minutes so I'm going to have to ask you to tidy up a little bit, ensure everything is locked up and check the perimeter. Sound alright for you?"

The Senju leaped down from the desk and did a small bow to acknowledge his request. "Of course! Ye can leave it all to me."

He smiled genuinly and reached over his desk to hand her the keys to the bank, "Thank you, Miss. Sure you don't need any help?"

She waived away his concerns, keys jangling as she did so. Time to get to work.

WC: 556
Claims:
E-Rank mission completed
1100 Ryo
5 AP
5 Stats (Into Chakra)
500 words to learning and mastering Genjutsu Release
Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]