Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 232500

Patrol Missions (Solo) Empty Patrol Missions (Solo)

Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:34 pm
Mission Details:

Ise had made it to the national archives, ready to undertake yet another mission. A part of him had wished that he could partake in this mission with Emilia, however, from what he had been told, he had been the only one called for the mission. He was instructed to make it to the national archives and head towards room 113, where he would be debriefed on the details of why he was summoned. “Honestly, it’s a bummer that I’m not doing it with any of my teammates, but I’m also doing it alone? Man, this blows,” The silver-haired Uchiha thought to himself, making a slightly grumpy face as he entered the archives building.

He had made sure though to leave his feelings on the matter ‘out the door’ so to speak. He knew that kind of behavior wouldn’t be tolerated, regardless of how Ise actually felt about it. Ise had then walked towards the front counter, where the clerk behind the desk had smiled; greeting him. He smiled back and said, “Hiya! I’m here for a mission debriefing? I need to know which way room 113 is,” The young Uchiha stated, showing her his shinobi ID. “Ah, Isemori Uchiha. Yes, I have you already signed in under the instructions from your Proctor. Please, this way,” The woman said, coming out from behind the counter, leading him the way to room 113. “Proctor? Please tell me this isn’t some kind of Intern type of deal,” The young Uchiha thought to himself, quietly following behind the women.

As they had made their way towards the room, there were what seemed to be two guards standing on opposite sides of the door to the room. They stood there quietly as the woman had turned to Ise, speaking to him once more. “This is it! Please wait inside the room and await further instructions,” The lady told the young Uchiha, giving a slight bow before she had made her leave back to the front counter. Ise had made it inside the room, however, the moment he got one foot in the door, a tingling sensation radiated through his body. He blinked, looking at himself. “What was that I felt just now?” Isemori thought to himself, however nothing seemed to be physically wrong with him. Ise had decided to shrug it off, not thinking about it all too much, beginning to take a seat at one of the desks that were spread out within the room.

At first, Ise was the only one in the room, however, after a while, more and more people who appeared to be Genin had appeared walking in the room. Ise hadn’t recognized a single one of their faces unfortunately, and with a small sigh of defeat, he continued to wait for the last person, being the proctor, to show up. “Wasn’t I the only one who was signed up for this? I thought that was what I was told anyway,” The young Uchiha thought to himself as he scanned the room, his eyes examining the other Genin. Ise’s suspicions were beginning to rise with each passing minute. Nothing has made sense so far. As the young Uchiha had begun to finish eyeing the other genin among him, the proctor had entered the room, silently walking towards the desk at the front of the room.

Once he had faced them, he had begun to speak in a stern tone, saying, “Welcome. Each and everyone of you have been assigned to partake in this internship. Some of you are probably wondering why you are here. Well, the thing is, none of you have been properly assigned to patrols, however, if you are able to complete this Intern, then you will officially be able to go on patrols. There may even be a chance for you to to patrol routes to the outpost stationed outside of Hoshigakure if you do well. But I’m getting ahead of myself,” The man smiled, which had given Ise the opportunity to speak up, wanting to ask him a question.

“Erm, excuse me sir, but … How exactly do we pass the internship?” Isemori had asked him probably the most important question of all. The man smiled at the young Uchiha, beginning to speak once more. “I’m glad you asked that question.” The man started, walking out from behind the desk, stepping closer to Ise and the other Genin that were sitting in their seats, waiting for the answer. “Tell me … did any of you feel something the moment you entered the room?” The man had asked, which made Ise think of that tingling sensation that he felt when he entered the room. Ise, however didn’t answer back though, but given the expression on his face, that in of itself had answered the man’s question right then and there.

“I take it from all the looks I’m being given, I’d say that would be a yes. Well, it’s your job to figure out what exactly that sensation you felt is. If you do, then you pass. However … if none of you can figure it out, then you all fail,” The man’s last word echoed throughout the room, which had made some of the Genin aside from Ise, panic. Ise was actually not panicking believe it or not. In fact, there was a determined grin on his face. As the other genin were panicking trying to figure out what it was, Ise had already believed that he had figured out the answer.

The young Uchiha had activated his Sharingan; the three tomoe in both of his eyes had begun to spin violently before abruptly stopping. A few seconds later, the Genin in the desks had begun to disappear one by one and once the last Genin faded, Ise stood up from his desk, facing the proctor who seemed a bit surprised. “You should have made it a bit more challenging for me, pops.” Ise had grinned at the man as his sharingan had faded. “If you’re going to cast a genjutsu on someone, you shouldn’t make it as subtle as you did. Secondly, you should also make sure that someone doesn’t have eyes like mine,” Ise had said, continuing to hold his grin. “Welp, looks like I passed with flying colors. See ya!” Ise had said, completing his mission while leaving the proctor in the room, still baffled by the young Uchiha’s performance.

WC: 1068
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 232500

Patrol Missions (Solo) Empty Re: Patrol Missions (Solo)

Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:09 am
Mission 2 Details:

Ise had woken up, more tired than he usually was. It was because his mother had wanted to celebrate that night with her two children. However, Itsuki didn’t stay that long to begin with. It kind of made Ise mad. However, when Ise talked about it, his mother told him to not delve into the matter, but … how could he not? He wanted to punch his older brother in the face for not thinking that spending time with family wasn’t important enough for him or something. “He’s lucky he left or I would have knocked him out before he ever had the chance to!” The young Uchiha thought to himself while grumbling under his breath, obviously still angry after how his older brother just left like he did.

Once Ise had fixed his hair, brushed his teeth, showered, and gotten dressed, he headed down stairs, grabbing a quick bite to eat before heading out to his patrol mission. “So, I think I’m supposed to meet at the Archives with my Patrol Leader?” The young Uchiha thought to himself, remembering where he had to go first. Without any further delay, he made his way towards the Archives in the city square, praying to god that he wouldn’t be late for one, and secondly, he hoped that his patrol leader would be cool. Once Ise had arrived, he looked around for his patrol leader. As he started looking around, a voice called out to him. “So you must be the Uchiha who passed Interim with flying colors?” The voice said, prompting Ise to quickly turn to face an older gentleman. Based on the fact that the older shinobi was wearing a flak jacket, that meant he was either Chuunin, or possibly a Jounin.

“Yep, that’s me! I’m Isemori Uchiha. It’s a pleasure to meet you,” The young Uchiha said, trying his best to formally introduce himself. He wasn’t really that great with formal introductions, however, ever since he had become a member of Team Summer, he had quickly gotten used to, or at least become better at it. “Likewise! So, have you ever done any actual patrolling before?” He had asked the young Uchiha, although the question was obviously rhetorical given the fact that he had only just completed his interim. “Not really. However, I have done other missions, such as guarding the gate with my Team’s Leader,” Isemori stated quickly, while also trying his best to keep it brief. As Ise had finished talking, the patrol officer had been looking at what was more than likely files on the young Uchiha himself. Ise was curious about what was said on his own personal file, however, he knew that there was no chance in hell he’d be given the chance to look at them.

“Huh, you’re right. And, you’re also a member of Team Summer, correct?”  The man had said, while continuing to read over the rest of Ise’s profile as he spoke. However, before Ise could Answer his question, the patrol officer had spoken once again. “Honestly, with how many missions you’ve successfully completed, technically you could do the patrols on your own. In fact, your success rate so far has been excellent, even.” The officer said, trying to think more than likely on how he should go about doing this. “Would you actually be up for doing the patrols on your own?” The officer had asked Ise, which Ise had left him a few seconds to think about it. “If you think I’m up for it, then I wouldn’t mind doing the patrols on my own. However, I also wouldn’t mind if you tag along. I’ll leave that to your better judgement,” The silver-haired Uchiha replied, wondering what the patrol officer would do. After a few minutes of mulling it over, Ise’s patrol officer had spoken once again.

“Hmmm … Alright, then. I’ll leave you to it. So, the area you’ll be patrolling is the residential district. It’s fairly the easiest area within Hoshigakure to patrol, however, that doesn’t mean that you still won’t run into some sort of trouble while out patrolling the district,” The officer said, making sure that the young Uchiha understood what he meant. “Recently, there haven’t been a lot of them, but lately, there have been reports of low-level criminal activity. Mainly home burglaries, domestic disputes between neighbors - those sort of things,” He said, looking up at Ise as he had read some of the most recent reports to him - possibly from previous patrols. “It’s your job to not only patrol the area, but take care of these kinds of disturbances within the residential district. You’ll be patrolling the district for an hour at best. Once your hour is up, please report back to me with a detailed report about your patrol.” The officer stated, which made the young Uchiha nod. “Alright, then! I’ll make my way there now then.” Ise had said, making a brief goodbye to his patrol officer. As Ise had made his way to the residential district, he couldn’t help but be surprised.

“I definitely wasn’t expecting to be allowed to do such a mission alone, but if he believes I should be fine on my own, then I’ll just have to do my best!” Ise thought to himself as a determined grin formed over his lips. He wasn’t exactly sure if he’d encounter any actual criminals, but whatever he would encounter on his patrols, The young Uchiha would make sure that he would be more than ready to handle the situations he’d face.

Ise had made it to the residential district after a good cutting through a few back alleys to get there. He took the quiet as well as soft yet cold wintry breeze that gently brushed against his cheeks as he started scanning the area with his Sharingan. “My patrol officer said that I was to look over this entire district and handle any and all disturbances. I’ll be here for a good hour, so I better make the most of it,” The Uchiha thought to himself as he continued to walk again. There were a bunch of people in their own front lawns, either tending to their own flower gardens, or just simply sitting there as they enjoyed the view of the sky above them. There were a few children playing in front of a house a few yards from where Ise was, which made him chuckle slightly.

Some of the people that had taken notice of the young shinobi either gave him a gentle smile and wave as he passed by, or they simply had disregarded him altogether. Even though Ise was only a genin, he knew about how some of the religious folk around here didn’t really particularly care for the shinobi of the village. Some even believed that there shouldn’t be any shinobi at all in Hoshigakure. Some would even go so far as to attack shinobi. However, he doubted that would happen here, especially in the residential district of all places. However, with that being said, Ise more than likely knew that wasn’t the case all the time. As the young Uchiha started walking, he heard two people yelling at each other as he started passing one of the nearby houses. “I told you to get lost! Why are you still here!?” A woman’s voice echoed loudly. As Ise had started to come into view, he saw a lady standing on her front porch, talking to another gentleman.

“Sorry to interrupt, but is something wrong, miss?” Ise had said, standing next to the fence, eyeing the two of them, glancing between her and the man who was recently told to leave the premises. She was kind of shocked to see that Ise was so young and yet a Shinobi, given the headband he was wearing over his forehead. “My ex here, who I had a restraining order put against him, decided to show up on my doorstep,” She said, telling Ise the problem. The man was standing right in front of the porch had given Ise a look, one that read, ‘I can’t believe out of all times, a kid playing ‘Ninja’ is here’. Before the young Uchiha had said anything, the woman quickly walked past the man towards Ise, showing him a piece of paper she had in her hand - a document of some kind. “This is the restraining order that I have against him, but he seems like it’s okay to just waltz on by!” She said, talking to Ise as he quickly scanned the document that had been shown to him. After a good looking over the document, Ise had then begun to speak. “Well, given what is said, then he needs to leave. Immediately,” Ise had said sternly, giving the man a look while his sharingan was activated.

He didn’t need to cast a genjutsu on him in order to scare him off. In fact, despite being only fifteen years old, his expression had worked just fine. With a smile, Ise had then spoken to the woman as the man ran away, practically crapping his pants. “I don’t think he’ll bother you again after me scaring him off like that. But, if he does then you know who to call,” Ise had smiled, which in turn, the lady smiled back at the young Uchiha, ecstatic with the end result. “I seriously cannot thank you enough! A million thank you’s!” She said with a happy tone in her voice. Once that little dispute was handled, Ise had checked his wrist watch, looking at how much time had passed since he had started, realizing that he still had a good thirty minutes to continue patrolling before he was to report back to his patrol officer.

“So far, so good! Just keep doing what I’ve been doing, and this mission will be good as-” The young Uchiha’s thoughts abruptly ended when a young boy bumped into him. Judging by the look on his face, he was scared; running away from something. “P-please help me!” The young boy said, clutching onto Ise’s pant legs with both of his hands, looking up at him with eyes that were begging for his help. Before Ise could ask what was wrong, Ise had heard a growling sound coming from in front of him. Ise had then seen a stray dog that was obviously the reason why the boy was scared. Ise smiled at the little boy, gesturing for him to get behind him while he dealt with the stray dog that had been chasing him. With a violent as well as firm stomp to the ground Ise shouted at the mangy mutt to get out of here and leave the boy alone.

It didn’t work and the dog had tried to lunge at him, However, Ise brought his leg up swiftly, kicking the dog in the face. With a yelp, the dog ran away in the direction that he had come from. Ise didn’t really enjoy doing that to the dog, but honestly, it didn’t really give him much of a choice. “Are you alright? That stray dog didn’t bite you, did it?” Ise had said, facing the boy while kneeling down towards him while giving him a gentle smile. “N-no.” The boy said, still obviously scared. Ise, relieved to hear that the boy was uninjured, offered the boy one of his hands while saying, “Here, I’ll walk you home, just in case that stray decides to bother you again. Does that sound like a plan?” Ise had said, grinning, which had made the little boy perk up at least a little bit. “Do you know which way your house is?” Ise had asked. The boy had pointed to the large blue one that was at least a few blocks away from them, and with that, Ise while holding the boy’s hand had taken him home. He didn’t know why exactly the stray dog had been chasing him. However, the most important thing was that the boy was unharmed, safe, and brought back home. After taking the boy home, Ise had realized that his hour was up and had quickly made his way back to the National Archives where he had given his patrol officer his report of his patrol, not leaving out any of the details. Once Ise’s spot was taken by another shinobi, He was free to leave.

WC: 2065
TWC: 3133

Exit and Claims:
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Patrol Missions (Solo) Empty Re: Patrol Missions (Solo)

Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:46 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum