Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zeref
Zeref
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 9000

Student & Sensei Pt 3  Empty Student & Sensei Pt 3

Tue May 11, 2021 2:37 pm
It was the middle of the day and Zeref had just returned from doing some early morning training and was about to take a quick break before getting back to pushing himself to become a better ninja. He had went shopping a couple days prior and had a full stocked kitchen so once he cleaned himself off a little he went to work fixing himself a good meal, something light so it wouldnt weigh him down while he was out training. It had been some time since last he saw his sensei and wandered has he learned anything new that would be useful. It kind surprised Zeref how much he has gone to his sensei since the way things started out didnt seem like the two of them would be getting along , but after showing his immense strength Zeref had no real choice but to respect the man for what and who he was.

So with a belly full and a heart yearnering for more strength he decided it would be best to go check in on his doctor and see how the man was doing. He quickly cleaned up his mess and made his way out of his home and towards the hospital where he knew his sensei would proboly be at. After a little while of walking and making a couple quick stops to talk to people along the way he had finally arrived at the hospital, and with his hopes high that his sensei would have some new things up his sleeve. "Yo nurse page the doctor will ya , and tell him im on my way to his office,  my anticipation is through the roof right now", Zeref said demandingly. "You again" the nurse sighs, already annoyed with Zeref demanding personality she quickyl just decided it would be best to page the doctor so that she could have him out his face as soon as possible. 

"Thanks , ill see ya later", He said as he went back towards his sensei office. He knocked on the doctors door three times waiting to be let in.

WC;347
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 728350

Student & Sensei Pt 3  Empty Re: Student & Sensei Pt 3

Mon May 17, 2021 9:11 pm
"Yeah, let him in." Then man would say prodding something seemingly invisible under a miscroscope.

When the Senju entered he would find the doctor sitting at a table with a microscope. A piece of biopsied liver, a petri dish of spit, and a raw steak also on the table. For some reason as the man placed small pieces of the meat onto the slide of the microscope it would dissapear in seconds, which caused the man to laugh.

"Killer! Killer T cells, thats hilarious." He would say using a scalpel to more of the meat only to watch it once again get attacked by the cells. "Watch this!" He would say to Zeref putting his finger into the spot the meat dissapeared, but this time nothing would happen.

"I may have weaponized my own immune response with Werewolf venom and Jugo DNA. It surrounds and attacks whatever I want it to." Taking a syringe with some liquid he would add some in to the supposed killer cells before filling a needle with the killer T cell liquid combination and injecting himself with the concoction.

"Not here for another transplant are you?" He would ask throwing the needle into a sharps box like one would a balled up piece of paper and trash can. "Don't have anything here its all at BBB."
WC: 266
Zeref
Zeref
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Tue May 18, 2021 8:13 am
"Hey Sensei whats going on", Zeref said as he walked in the office. The amount of excitement that he had was written all over his face and it was kinda hard for him to contain it, he couldnt help but wander what cool technique or something that his sensei would be able to show him today, since it had been a very long time since the last time he was here with him. As he looked over at his sensei he could see that he was working on something and before he could take a seat he would be offered to come over and take a look at the new thing his sensei had just finished working on. "Oh wow that does look pretty cool, how u do that ?", He said as he watched the meat get destroyed by the cells. He hadnt seen something like that and could now see why the doctor loved his job so much , sitting around doing cool stuff like that would make any guy enjoy his work. Once he took a seat he heard the doctor ask was he here for another transplant, "Nah doc not today , im here cause i need you to teach me something new . Im trying to reach a new level of strength and i dont think ill be able to do that by myself right now and i thought who better to come to than you", Zeref said in a nice tone. He had hoped his sensei had learned some new way to help him become stronger because with the plans he had coming up he would need every ounce of strength he could get.

WC:276
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed May 19, 2021 11:50 am
"How did I do it?" The man would ask coming down from his elation. "I told you, I took my own Killer T cells, altered them with Jugo DNA then added werewolf saliva. Then I injected that into my body. It will target things on command due to senjutsu training. The jugo clan goes berserk until undergoing sage training."

Speaking of the jugo clan and senjutsu, I have a way to help with your power problem. I can give you a curse mark which will give you similar powers to that of a Jugo without the berserk state. Bad news is it can kill you, good news is even if you die I can bring you back to life." The man would start cleaning up his office after he spoke his experiment was done for the moment.

As he picked up the microscope he would ask one more question. "Do you feel any different after getting the Uchiha kidney?" He only asked because he hoped the genin was making use of it rather than letting it just serve as a waste filtration system.

WC: 187
Zeref
Zeref
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Thu May 20, 2021 8:49 am
"Oh shit sorry about that , between my excitement to see if have anything new and the stuff you just showed me , everything went in one ear and out the other", Zeref said apologizing for not paying attention to what his sensei was saying but he couldnt help it. When it came to new type of techniques or training Zeref always was ready and eager for that. So when his sensei told him he had a way for him to gain more strength for once a big grin came on his face because at that point he already knew he was about to take a step ahead of his team mates unless they have been coming to sensei for training as well, hopefully they have but if not its they loss.

"Are you serious ? What are we waiting for Sensei ? If you need payment or something again just let me know I havent been using my money from my missions much , since i havent been home long enough to go shopping", He said after his sensei had told him about gaining a new form of power, something Zeref was definitely excited to see how he would incorporate it into his growing arsenal. "Not as much as i would hoped , but im working on it , it just might take a little more time to get use than i had thought at first but done worry ill be putting it to good use soon", Zeref said in response to his sensei asking about the Kidney that he had.

WC;255
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sun May 23, 2021 6:40 pm
[ltr]Why would you not pay attention? Went in one ear and out the other? This genin was as frustrating as ever. Unless it was something to be gained Zeref didn’t likely care, which was fair. Not all people cared to listen to others. It seemed the Senju was ready to get the seal even if he could die, but Akabayashi wasn’t quite ready to give him the curse mark. “Giving you the curse mark will render you unconscious, I need you to show me something before I knock you out.”  [/ltr]

The doctor would pause for a moment wondering how he should phrase his question. “How do I combine water and earth release into wood?” Of course, besides the elements having the correct clan DNA was a necessity. Which the doctor possessed courtesy of Zeref himself. Now he needed to see the combination of the two to see how they mixed. Getting the hand of Lava and boil was almost instant, but somehow wood was quite a struggle. The Terumi hoped he could get a demonstration and figure it out, hopefully without many questions. 

If Zeref showed Akabayashi how to do the wood release combination, the man would watch and take mental notes of what to do. After that the Terumi would make seals for Orochimaru’s Juinjutsu and apply it to the back of the Senju’s neck with his hand. Whether the technique was successful or killed the genin, he would have quiet to practice. The Senju would be knocked out for a quite a while if he managed to survive otherwise, he would die from having his whole body slowly turned to stone. Nothing a trip to a Lazarus Pit couldn’t fix.  

With no one around the man would take chakra imbuing paper from his desk and begin to mix the two elements together until a leaf grew. Once, that was done he would know how to utilize the chakra nature of the senju clan. Then he could focus on gaining specific jutsu related to that powerful clan. While he’d never seen any wood release techniques the archives medical journals were specific on the prowess of the senju. Their wood release was even said to have established the forest within the village. 
WC: 372
Zeref
Zeref
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Fri May 28, 2021 10:55 am
"Sounds good to me sensei just dont let me die", Zeref said in response to what he was told about the curse mark , he didnt really care about any risk that comes with the curse mark. Only thing he could focus on was what power would come with the mark and what he was going to do with it once he mastered it. Zeref was ready for whatever his sensei had to do to give him the curse mark but before that happened , Zeref was asked how to mix together two elements to form wood release. "Well it comes kinda natural , so my explanation might not be the best but ill give it my best at telling you how it is for me. So basically i just put earth in one hand and water in the other and when i make my jutsu it becomes wood", Zeref with a slight smirk, he knew his explanation was trash but he had hoped he did enough to help.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sun May 30, 2021 4:22 pm
Oh, the exact explanation he had given to Zeref on how combining elements worked. How original. Just take one element from one side, one element from another and mix them together. "I wonder where you learned that?" The man would say making seals quickly and touching Zeref's neck.

Watching the Senju drop to the ground from the pain of having the seal applied. He would of course pick up the boy and stick him in a chair as there was nowhere in the office to lay. "Hopefully you don't die. You have some use to this village."

The man would go about his attempts at accessing wood release as earlier described. He had no wood release techniques to draw from for the time being. Thus far the only wood release he had seen was when he taught the Senju earth and his inborn ability to mix elements together to create multiple advanced elements.

Watching the Senju's unconscious body the man got the feeling that the number of people seeking the curse was astonishing. He would have to raise the price to 10k due to its demand. It was afterall BBB's number one selling item. Sure, there would be those disappointed by the change in price, but if they wanted it they would pay.

WC: 229
A roll of 1-5 means successful application of the seal a 6 you die.
Zeref
Zeref
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Sun May 30, 2021 4:37 pm
Dice roll
Site Administrator