Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

A regrettable deed goes Punished - Page 2 Empty Re: A regrettable deed goes Punished

Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:51 am
"You are correct, Taichi!" Said Mamoru in quick response to the Nova candidate's question. The bird knew his name as Shina and Ayato had already prepared the ground for what was to come next. "The Hogokage has been with us ever since he was a lad."

The memory brought a smile to Ayato's face. "Years ago, I found an injured raven and nursed her back to health. I named her Darkwing. She would perch on my shoulder and flutter from room to room after me and take food from my hand, but she would not soar. Time and again, I would take her training, but she never flew higher than the treetops. My brother called her Patheticwing. His hawk, Fred, was an excellent creature who never missed his strike. One day he told me to try a different bird. I looked like a fool with Darkwing, he said, and perhaps he was right.”

Shina realized, Ayato never actually said that he gave up Darkwing. Only years later, he's admitting that he thinks Kaede Hyuuga was right. But honestly, the kunoichi didn’t believe Ayato ever stopped being the guy that would raise Darkwing and keep the Forest of Dreams contract.

“Darkwing is the best of the Elder Ravens,” Said Mamoru, always cheerful. “They do not love me, the rest of the Elder Ravens. I’m ill-fitted for combat, they say, but I’m the contract keeper, and I have a different role to play.” The bird looked around the room nervously, as if he were expecting someone to jump out and catch them in the act. “The Forest of Dreams ravens are no ordinary creatures. The trees that surround Land of Fire have been our home far before Shinobi built any civilization on this land.”

“Mamoru…” Ayato would say, seemingly cutting the bird short. “Is this going to take a while?”

“Hush!” The crow would snap back to his summoner. “Let me finish. Now, where was I? Oh yes, the Forest of Dreams birds no ordinary creatures..”Ayato would interrupt again, “You already said that..” The bird would now peck the Kage’s hand next to him, drawing blood. Ayato would retract his hand quickly in response. “Was that necessary?”

“Hush!!” the bird hissed. “Alright, better get to it, then,” the Hyuuga compiled under his breath. “We live within a dimension that is stuck in time. Time moves differently for us than it does for you humans or normal animals, for that matter. In this dimension, time and space fuse together, becoming one, granting us great visions of both the past and future, although it can be tough to discern which of the two the vision is...” 

The bird was now rambling on, and Ayato was almost lost, as they usually found himself to be when it came to Mamoru’s musings. “And we saw you in the visions, Taichi! A snow-haired shinobi, a red tint in the eyes, a spirit made of fire, that looked for a new purpose to focus!”

WC: 496
TWC: 3,806
Taichi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

A regrettable deed goes Punished - Page 2 Empty Re: A regrettable deed goes Punished

Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:46 am
The raven that stood before them was incredible. When he was cut off by the Hogokage himself, the bird snapped his beak at his outstretched hand, hard enough to draw blood! This was a humorous display for the snow haired shinobi to watch, but he did his best to keep his composure so he did not seem to be disrespectful towards Ayato. He would listen to the ramblings of the raven, doing his best to keep focus on just what the bird was trying to say, no matter how difficult a task that seemed to be. He knew that the ravens were incredible creatures, for the subjects of a summoning contract always were.

As the bird continued and explained how the dimension worked in the forests that existed before the great forests that surrounded the lands of Konohagakure. The bird spoke of visions that they had access to in these forests, visions that showed them not only the present, but the past and the future as well.  The young Uchiha was a subject to one of those visions, something that was very interested in. He wanted to know just what exactly the visions had shown the ravens. He thought for a moment after hearing of these visions, wanting to draw some information before this conversation came to an end. "Thank you, Mamoru, for your presence. I do have a question to ask of you, if you would. The visions that you said you had of me, what exactly did they show you?"

The young Uchiha had been fretting about his own future, he wasn't sure if the girls were going to be safe, he had so many things on his mind about the future, and maybe this bird would be able to quell his concerns about his future to come. Usually he would pray to his gods to gain access to some wisdom about the future, and to know what it was that was coming his way, but generally those prayers would go unanswered, or he would only gain a vague understanding of his life's path. If these ravens were able to see something far more descriptive, then he was going to lean on these ravens for understanding for now, and not his gods. What exactly was he to expect in the mission that was being set up by the Hogokage. He would lean forward in his seat, excited to see just what exactly the raven had to say, hoping that he would hear something positive about his future that he could cling to in uncertain times that he was currently going through. If the raven was unable to tell him anything, then that would be unfortunate, but ultimately understandable. Either way he knew his next question was going to be a hard one for him to ask, as it was going to mean possibly leaving his current summon contract. That seemed to be the only 'gift' that Ayato could have intended by bringing the contract holder into the room with them.

WC: 502
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:22 pm
Taichi seemed to be amused by the scenery of the bird pecking Ayato's hand. A scenery that no doubt easied any tension in the room by a certain margin. Truth be told, Shina, herself, had found it difficult to keep a straight face. She always found the interactions between the Kage, who she viewed as a younger brother, and his summons adorable.

There was part the cheerful Mamoru had left out. Ayato had told Shina about it. As a carrion bird summons, ravens become associated with the dead and with lost souls. Shinobi wars of the past had left quite a feast of corpses for them. Consuming their flesh, part of the spirit of the fallen shinobi are now living a second life within the ravens.

If the Nova candidate had any existing contract and signed with a different summon race, he would have to leave it behind. Of course, there was the possibility that, like Ayato, Taichi had the ability to hold two race contracts at the same time.  Only one in the hundred shinobi was born with the ability to do that, or so the singers said. 

“We Forest of Dreams Ravens know things you humans have forgotten. Sometimes the short road is not the safest, Taichi Uchiha. Visions are a sword without a hilt. There is no safe way to grasp them. And it’s not for all to hear them.” The bird flapped its dark wings around and landed on white-haired Uchiha’s right shoulder. It sent a soft gust of wind that almost made sheets of paper on the table take flight as well. If Shina had not slammed the folder with her lotioned hand, perhaps they might have.

“I did see a beast so massive that its shadow could engulf an entire city. Who's to say it was not a bijuu. The great beast would fall on you, dead, but you would walk off alive.”

The bird whispered to the mercenary, something that no person in the room would be able to hear without advanced sensory capabilities.

WC: 341
TWC: 4,147
Taichi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default

Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:20 pm
The young Uchiha listened to the small bird very closely, envisioning every word that came through his beak. He understood that visions were something that were not to be taken lightly and that they had the potential to being dangerous, which was why he was so thankful to the small bird for what he would do next. The bird jumped onto his shoulder and spoke on a vision that had been had about the snow haired shinobi. He would lean his head in slightly as the bird began to whisper something in to his ear, and what he had heard was surely something that sounded quite dangerous.

He envisioned a beast as large as the bird had spoken of, one with a shadow large enough to shade an entire village. The idea of fighting such a beast was quite intriguing. To think of having such a fight, and to think of the idea of actually winning such a fight. The thought was hard to envision as he was still so new when it came to his fighting prowess, even with these eyes there was still so much that he did not know, but once he heard of the giant's existence, he knew that he wanted nothing more than to take it on. The bird was surely belonged to a race that he wanted to learn more about, so a few questions would pop into his mind.

He looked over to the bird on his shoulder and he first thanked Mamoru. "Thank you for sharing that with me. I will keep that in my mind and allow it to guide my next steps in life. I have a question for you Mamoru, if you would be so kind as to indulge me. I would like to work with you and your race more closely. Do you believe that you and yours would be willing to work with me in combat, allowing me to become another member of the contract that you hold on your back? I believe that with us all working together, we can truly do some great and powerful things." The young Uchiha was unsure just what this would do to the Hares of Puzzlewood and the contract that he had with them, but he had figured that these eyes had given him so much power, maybe they would even allow him the ability to have a second contract to work with.

Patiently he would wait for the answer, for he knew that he had just asked a rather important question. So important in fact that it would change the course of the young shinobi's life. Having access to birds of such wisdom was certainly going to be incredibly useful, and could increase his own capabilities extraordinarily so.

WC:459
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:09 pm
Stein would take a nod, And smile softly "You have earned yourself a loyalty which I doubt you fully understand Sire Hogokage. However I think At this time, before Kesseki surfaces, a Proper "Death" is in order for myself, so Stein will be going along with on a retrevial mission of this Kesseki River, and Upon completion of this mission, Stein will have died so that Kesseki may yet live and serve the village as he had yet done so. As for Waz. The name if familiar with the records I had read back in Kazangakure. I believe he was naieve, I am sorry if he had inconveinced anyone." At that Stein would take the heart of the man out, Using his threads to essentially suck it into his arm and have it travel that way, followed by the kidney of the body, In order for him to try and access and study the Advanced Element of this body " Any findings of his bloodline I shall report to the archives." he gave mention as he allowed the Stitches to take shape on his body once more.

At which time Stein would look towards Shina "Look after my boy for me please, I leave his growth in your hands from this point on." at this point was when the raven spoke and when it said something of a prophecy Stein would flash his Red Ems as well " Sadly it seems two could fit your Description at least, so you may wish to do some research into this all to see if maybe you have the wrong person Little Crow" he would address Mamoru as suchly.

At that moment something happened within Stein. He would collapse to his knees, holding his hands to his face, and screaming out in excrutiating pain. His eyes, it was like they burned, And he could not fathom as to why this was. Little to Steins knowledge did the transition begin to take hold, the very same that his friend Taichi had under went and described to him. The Rinnegan was being born within him at that very moment, The Senju cells within his body began to merge with the Uchiha Cells he had within and was meeting together behind his eyes as he activated them. At that moment he removed his hands from his face to look up at his friend and new Kage. The purple eyes with rings peered out from where the once red eyes once sat. At that moment was when Stein would collapse under pure exaustion, this was something he had not had happen for quite some time.

Within Stein's Inner Mind Stood the final Test for Stein. Within his mind stood the Spectral Image of Jason Senju. The final thing he held onto from his past, the very person he was ready to condemn an entire village over. At That moment without even a second thought within the mind of Stein, the war began, Stein charged at Jason and they locked hands, for a moment Stein stared into the eyes of his most hated foe, And although he knew inside he would not get the chance to actually fight him, this was the best chance he could get.

So they would seperate for a moment and than charged again, Both bodies would begin to throw their hands and fists like some sort of Taijutsu duel between the two. Blocks and Dodges were happening, however No matter how many hits Stein seemed to land, Jason landed just as many. Eventually they would seperate again to get a breather, Stein realized he was not going to beat Jason like this and swapped to a new tactic, Ninjutsu style fighting, However when he went to use his wood jutsu, instead Jason Senju used it.

At that moment Stein realized he was fightning his own mental image of Jason and not the actual thing. and since his Senju abilities came from a organ from Jason Senju. Any of the Abilities he would try to use would come from that instead. The Wood Human Stein tried to summon stood under the feet of Jason Senju in front of him. The Menace of Konoha would take a breath and would rethink his fighting method. He would than open his eyes and suddenly engulfed the wooden structure with black flames however the Dragon on the human would detach and take the hit, and would charge forward towards Stein as if to hit him with the flames instead.

Right at the moment Stein took the flames away with his other eye, a Wood Clone popped out of the Dragon and Would begin to take the fight yet again to Taijutsu, Stein would counter him with his black threads. Piercing him like a pin coushin. With the Clones Dispersion, a Sudden attack came from the Dragon making Stein flip and roll backwards away from it, The Cutting technique happened, creating branches, and aimed to try and do something similar to Stein that he had just done to the wood clone of Jason Senju.

Stein had to slow down at this point and think how he was going to handle this. At that time a second dragon would come off of the wood human, and would begin to come at Stein from one direction as the other dragon came at him from the opposite, trying to pincher Stein in his place. And just before the collision would happen.

Stein came too out of his mind, the Purple eyes gone as his normal eyes shone once more amongst the room, He looked around at everyone. He would count that one as a win for Jason this time, but he would return for a rematch at some point.

Stein would stand up off the floor and look to everyone "Im okay....." He would think back to that, was that really just in his mind, the fight felt so real though. He would need to revisit that fight to try and fight him again. Stein would than look to the bird and than his friend, They seemed to have their own little conversation at which time Stein would look up to Shina and Ayato "So shall we get started with the demise once and for all this, Jack Skellinger?"

Stein would than fall silent as he would begin to contimplate the visions he had just witnessed, This was going to be a long and ardous journey if his eyes keep acting up each time he activates them.

TWC 1974

(Exit)
Daiko
Citizen

Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:08 pm
Approved exit. DM me whenever you want to make claims.
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:50 pm
Taichi and Mamoru had a good conversation with each other, the chemistry between them prominent for everyone in the room to see. The bird was about to respond to Taichi’s question until Stein, who had stayed quiet so far, flashed a red smile, followed by red-eye. Sharingan. His words to Mamoru were not flattering, which was most unfortunate since Taichi was spending his time trying to befriend the bird.

Stein proclaimed his loyalty to Ayato and his appreciation for the fostering of his son, but it was then that things took a more curious turn. Stein collapsed on his feet after what appeared to be an epileptic nightmare. Minutes passed, but perhaps there were seconds left as long as an entire lifetime.  “I’m okay,” The ragdoll said. His eyes had a different shape now. That of a spiral in a field of velvet. Shina knew that eye and the kind of men that cast it.

Ayato had kept his steely gaze, despite witnessing a birth of a Rinnengan right in front of him. No doubt part of the Hyuuga lord deemed his own White Eye superior. As for Shina, it brought a question to her lips about the missing-nin who had gotten in trouble for essentially embracing his nature. How well equipped was this war veteran to settle in the shinobi life. 

"In light of Kesseki collapsing. Perhaps it would be better to reschedule our meeting for a different time." Ayato said to Taichi after the ragged man had taken his exit. "The Water Gardens are a great place for that. I practice at the hour before dawn, and I would love to see you there, friend. You do strike me as an early riser."

After Taichi was dismissed, Shina and Ayato took their leave. They entered his private office; Shina nodded to the Winter Knight and exchanged a sly smile with Yasha Okami. Both of whom were standing guard outside the door. Once they were inside, Shina alone would watch the young Kage place multiple FTG marks on ten of his legacy senbon needles in preparation for the battle against Skellinger. Her fuinjutsu expertise was always requested by Ayato, so she could confirm that he did not mess up on their placement. Later on, his two siblings would be summoned, the twins Toneri and Natsuki, where the Kage would use that technique to place a mark on their right forearms. 

WC: 401
[EXIT]
Claims with 25% max stat discount

TWC:  4,496
2062 to A-rank Adamantine Mirror Dragon
2062 to A-rank Paragon Titan
4,125 wc in total
371 wc remaining
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:29 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum