Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (WIP)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

A regrettable deed goes Punished Empty A regrettable deed goes Punished

Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:42 am
Stein was taken to the Kage for his deeds in the town square. However, when he sent his Wood clone to meet up with Lust earlier to clean up, it had one word to say to her. Madness. This was a keyword for Lust, for it triggered a series of following events. While Stein was lead into the chambers, he had a brief initial meeting with the kage, who used Stein as a proctor for the recent exams. This was to help give the kage time to make his decision on Stein's request. Upon his return to the chambers, Stein also tossed onto the desk two key identifying factors.

Steins Kage Hat from Kazangakure and his Headband from Konohagakure, Which was struck out. "At this point, you know the story behind both of these, as I have explained myself to you Previously" In an off-screen Discussion which leads to Stein asking for a chance to redeem himself, However, he went a tad excessive with the children in the exams, and he was getting these weird vibes. Stein could see Ayato's Trusty Assistant was with him in the room Shina; he met her the last trip into the office.

Stein would take his seat across from Ayato. "So, May I ask, what has the conclusion come to for the case of my trial for breaking your law."
Taichi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

A regrettable deed goes Punished Empty Re: A regrettable deed goes Punished

Wed May 26, 2021 11:42 am
Taichi had been sent for by the Hogokage himself. He wasn't entirely sure what the reasons were, but he figured that it would be wise to show up when the leader of the village summoned him. He walked through the village, trying to think of just what it was that he was being called for. He knew that his hideout within the reservation was nearly undetectable, and his Valkyries weren't causing any issues around the village that he knew of. He racked his brain, trying to think of the reason, but he couldn't come up with anything for sure. 

He thought that maybe the kage wanted to see what his intentions were for his time in the village, which was something that he had been thinking about for quite some time, pretty much since he joined the village, to begin with. He was growing fond of the village lifestyle, the fact that there was protection from bandits with the walls that had been erected around the entire village, there were taverns all over the place and a state of the art training facility that was at his beck and call at any moment of the day that he chose.

He continued walking through the village until he reached the place where he was told to meet the Hogokage himself. He was said to walk through the doors and that the man who summoned him would be waiting for him. He nodded, and he walked through the doors, and sure enough, there was the leader of the village that he had heard stories about through the mutterings of drunk people in the taverns. He was every bit the same as the stories that had been told about him. He smiled at him, and that was when he had noticed that he wasn't alone in the room. 

He saw his friend and rival Stein sitting across the table from the Hogokage, and immediately his mind raced once more. He couldn't help feeling that they were in trouble for something, but he couldn't figure out just what it was that they had done. He walked through the room, pulled the chair beside Stein, and took his place across from the Hogokage Ayato. When he sat down, Stein had said something about a ruling on something he had done in the square. Unfortunately, he was unaware of what it was that they were speaking on, so he decided to stay quiet until he was told to, figuring he would wait his turn to talk to the leader.

WC: 432
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:58 pm
Shina

The brunette enjoyed the way Ayato looked today. A proper lord dressed in a dark grey doublet emblazoned with the Hyuuga sigil on the breast pocket in colored thread. A raging fire on a golden field, an ancient sigil for an ancient clan. He wore the most acceptable trousers a shinobi had the right to wear and dark gray sandals that reached under his shin. 

The Byakugan heir had draped the Kage cloak across his shoulders and clasped it at the throat with Hoshi's badge of office. A seven-pointed star made of solid gold. The church had given him that pin, symbolizing they had officially blessed his Kageship. 

“I’ve taught him as best as I could to use his brain when the Gentle Fist can’t get the job done.” That skinny, wide-eyed kid that appeared in Hoshi gates all those years ago, with a pack of clothes on his back, had certainly glowed up. 

In front of them was Stein of Konoha. His name crossed off from the Bingo books, a man with quite the reputation, presumed dead for years. He had the appearance of a ghost, with hair brittle and white as snow, his significantly thin and bony physique dressed poorly, and stitched scars covered his visible skin.

Ayato Hyuuga greeted him warmly regardless and allowed him to speak without interrupting while his grey-white eyes flickered between the Konoha Headband and The Kage hat of Funkagakure. 

“You are a shinobi that has lived a long and interesting life, sir. And I understand you have the kind of knowledge and resources only a few men possess.” Ayato Hyuuga said when the man had finished. His baritone voice carried across the walls of the spacious room.  “ We had gotten off on the wrong foot, but your donation to the village helped build the new training grounds that will train our shinobi for years to come. And as for your performance in the Chuunin Exam as a proctor, I say, bravo.” 

Ayato placed both his hands on the desk, gently rubbing his inner wrist with his thumb. 

“The council of wise older men and women that hold massive political power are advocating for your death, for breaking the law. But I have no intention to give them what they want. We will have to work together to outmaneuver them. And we might have to add another story on your record.”

He turned around looked at Shina. “This lovely lady is Shina. And don’t let her beauty fool you. She is more than just a pretty face. If there is one person that can fix this, it is her.”

Today the Uzumaki Outcast wore a dark long-sleeveless dress made of silk that reached down to her thighs. The brunette’s pale shoulders lay exposed for rays of morning sunlight to touch. “What I think?” Exquisitely manicured fingernails, painted in a purple shade, touched softly on her thin lips as she graced everyone present with a smile.

“We have a lead for the deserter Zaled Uchiha whose trail has run cold for over a  year. Hikari Namikaze, going after him only to never return. The Red Council on our back to hang the same man who provided this information for participating in the illegal transplant trade.”

The spymaster gave Stein a curious look that an innocent maiden might give to her charming suitor.  

“So what do I think? Yeah, I can fix it.” She said with a chuckle, still not breaking eye contact with the doctor. “The identity of Stein of Konoha will have to go. You are going to need a new one. You are going to have to become someone else.”

She pulled a folder from underneath the desk, and she laid it open to a picture of a long-haired brute clad in leather armor. A hand waved to the adoring crowd sitting on the stands and, at the same time, holding bare steel on the other hand. 

“This is Kesseki River. The sellsword that won the melee at Sweetwater Castle that Lord Clayford’s hosted in honor of his marriage to his new wife. Not sure why he needed one. All marriages are tournaments in their way. Old Clay had three he should know by now.” Shina smiled at her wit.

“Well, regardless, Kesseki River took part in many battles. When he was not fighting, he was drunk. All in all, he was a bold man. But there are old sellswords and bold sellswords. There are no old bold sellswords. And good Kesseki found that out when the Grimma captain that calls himself the Red Chicken buried an ax in his skull.”

That red-haired dickhead was their captor for over a month now. He pointed them to the clearing location where Kessei’s body after his failed bounty hunt during his interrogation. When they had found him, the crows had taken his eyes and worms his flesh.

“The cover-up is solid. Kessei’s death is not public knowledge, and we can work around that. Especially with his killer well accommodated in chains and not leaving them anytime soon.” 

While Shina waited for Stein’s response, the doors opened with a sudden gust of wind. Two white shadows were outside, Jak of the Dosser Tribe and Yasha Okami in scaled armor the color of milk, their cloaks as white as freshly fallen snow.

Between them walked a gaunt figure, covered in mist and grief.

“The man who saved our Genin from being clawed to pieces.” The Kage waved a rough, calloused hand at the open seat next to Stein. “Have a seat, friend.”

She had used her network to trace him while Ayato’s Sister Natsuki stitched Ro back. His name was Taichi Uchiha, and he had gutted the beast that attacked Ro with some form of a wooden branch. Shina had seen Dusk Tachibana in action too often not to recognize the reports as Wood Release. Harold allowed the Ronin entry a few weeks ago, and he had been offering assistance in missions as a sword arm for hire. Rumors have it that he spent the coin he made in drinking himself stupid. 

“A man who puts himself in harm’s way to save someone deserved better,” Shina remembered the Kage telling her. The Hyuuga scion, ever the gallant hero, had been impressed by this act of bravery, and Shina had suggested summoning Taichi and officially asking him to join their service.

Once Taichi had taken his seat besides Stein, Ayato spoke up. “The boy that you saved, his grandfather, was my mentor. You have my gratitude for that and my promise. Both of you do. You can have a career and a new home here. In turn, all we ask that your service is to improve the lives of the people of the village.”

WC: 1123
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:28 pm
Stein would let out a sigh and looked at them "So I am to die, and than not die, rather just become a new man, that is apart of your village, And what if I was to decline this offer? What was to stop me from taking out this Council that is calling for my head?" Stein would tilt his head and looked at the reports of the man, It seemed like it would be possible to assume this identity, The stitches in his skin would begin to disappear and his smooth skin he once had would return. With a little adjustments to his hair, and his clothing, his new look would be finished. this was a interesting thing indeed to do. But he would look at them as if to see if it was possible for his other plan to possibly be a thing.
Taichi Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:51 pm
The Hogokage spoke in an elegant way, in a way that he would expect a man of his regard would speak like. His main concern was this being the conversation that was going to be sent away from the village, especially with the newfound Valkyries that he had sent throughout the village in what looked like they were supposed to spy on the village, even if that wasn't his intent. There were hundreds of reasons why this man could responsibly ask for Taichi and his newfound daughters to leave the village, and that was exactly what he was expecting should this conversation go that way.

By the time that Taichi had entered the room, Stein was sitting on the seat opposite of the Hogokage Ayato. When he entered the room, his concern was quickly relieved for the reason of his summons when he brought up the child that he had saved from being clawed to death in the Wildlife Reserve. Taichi smiled meekly and he took his seat beside Stein and also opposite of the kage Ayato. "Friend?" Taichi thought for a moment, he was not expecting be have such a term of endearment to be used to such a lowly individual like himself. 

"Hello, Ayato. I am pleased to finally make your acquaintance. I have heard many good things about you and your leadership of the village." Taichi would speak with a tone that wouldn't be assuming of any malice or even arrogance as he may not have the proper etiquette when he was speaking with the leader of the village, he wanted to at least be respectful to the man whose village had housed him and his newfound family. 

The kage had explained just who that child was, the one that was nearly mauled to death by that giant monster of a bear that was prowling around the wildlife reserve. It had turned out that the boy was the grandson of the mentor that guided the kage of the village. Taichi smiled as he recalled that child's bravery. "That child in the reserve was brave, he swung a little above his station, but that is honestly the only way that we can truly understand just where our limits are." The kage continued by giving his gratitude to both he and Stein. Taichi gracefully nodded his head in acceptance of such a gesture. 

What had followed were the words that Taichi was praying to the gods to hear, but he was just not to sure that he was going to get to have the chance to hear. He had been given the chance to stay within the village and to have a new home within its confines. The younger Uchiha couldn't help but to smile, a smile that showed that his prayers were truly answered and that one of his biggest worries was no longer something he was going to have to worry about. But even with this offer to join their village, it of course came with a request. 

The request to simply improve the lives of the people within the village was an easy one for him to oblige. "I would have no problem with helping those within the village as I have grown quite fond of them in the weeks that I have been here. But I do have two requests that I do hope will not be of issue with you, and if they are, then I am sure that we can come up with a compromise or a means to find that issue resolved." Taichi thought as he spoke about the requests that he had in his mind, and he was sure of how he wanted to voice them.

"My first request is one that revolves around my daughters. I have five and soon will be having a sixth. I have already crafted a home of sorts within the wildlife reserve and I hope that my dwelling will be of no inconvenience to you all. My second request is one that may be needing of more conversation. I have heard many stories about a group within your village called the Nova Corps. They seem to be of the highest regard within the village, and I feel that I would be a good addition to those ranks."

Taichi would lean forward in his chair as the kage had his undivided attention.

WC: 726
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:35 pm
Ayato had told Stein everything he needed to know about the Red Council. Like the Daimyo of their shared homeland, the past kings and queens of Haven or regent appointed councilors. And now, since the abolishment of the royalty, the councilors were the regents. Seven members in total, and their meetings occur in the Tower of Red inside the royal residence. Hence their name.

“Since I refuse to turn your over, these powerful families will use their money and resources to send men to hunt you.” The kind of men that were almost always dressed in black, sometimes even in costly clothing with eyes often looking through you, holding a blank gaze, a stance that radiated an air of ‘don’t mess with me.’ They were there for a job. They came, they went. Civilians feared them for a reason they knew.  

“My father told me once that the most critical days in a man’s life are the day he is born and the day he finds out why. Sitting in that chair, I would have shared that sentiment with you. However, once in a while, fate extends its hand and offers a unique opportunity.”

Did the man in front of them, wished to Stein of Konoha until the end of your days? The boogeyman, Ayato’s wet nurse, used to tell him and the last thing many people see? Or as a born-again man and served a course more significant than himself.

Stein’s appearance began to change, taking that of the deceased sellsword, Kesseki River. Shina supposed they had their answer then. Stein’s medical expertise was remarkable; they had arranged a facial reconstruction at the underground facility in the Hoshi hospital. Where the personal projects took place, but it appeared that wouldn’t be necessary this time.

Taichi’s turn was next. Most of the Uchiha were known to respond with only grunts and silence or long speeches about shinobi power. However, it appeared these costumes had scant appliance to this particular Mercenary shinobi. Perhaps the Senju Blood in him was why he looked more down-to-earth and relatable than the rest of his relatives.

“Ro had always been a pain in the ass,” Ayato said, skipping unnecessary courtesies. “But his heart is in the right place. Eager to live up to his heritage as a Sarutobi but lacking his grandfather’s brilliance. Old Lance, even at seventy years old, was the toughest man in the room.” 

His mission to smuggle back Miyamoto from the ruins of Amegakure had gone wrong every possible way, though, and their party fell under attack at the border by outlaws. Of course, as expected, he secured the package at the cost of his life. And those scumbags send them back his bald head in a spike.  Shina would never forget the look on Ayato’s face that day. It was as if she was staring at the beginning of madness of his Jounin sensei Kyousuke Snow.

“I envy you those fine daughters.” Shina playfully let out when the sellsword Uchiha mentioned children. “I say about the time; our Kage sired some children of his own. Assuming he stops turning away the noblewoman, I send his way.

“You know I’m married to my duty to the village first, my lady. “ Ayato said reassuringly and then turned back to the matter at hand. “You cause no inconvenience to me staying in reserve Taichi. On the contrary, I am willing to give you the deed to the land you occupy as a reward for saving the life of our Genin and entering the service of Hoshigakure forces.”

Taichi had heard the tales of the Nova, also referred to as White Shields, an organization that draws many parallels to Konoha's ANBU and many differences. For example, Nova Corps celebrated as a band of heroes instead of a top-secret organization of code-named assassins. However, this organization's primary purpose is to carry out essential missions, secret or otherwise perceived as for the greater good of the village’s name and honor. 

“I gathered you would have an interest in the white cloaks, and as it happens, we do have vacancies to be filled. Hikari Namikaze has been missing for over a year, and Lance Sarutobi is dead.” Ayato explained that they served as bodyguards to the Kage, protecting him and his family from any harm. They were sworn to obey his command and counsel him when requested—certified for life, forbidden from retiring from their duties but could hold hereditary titles such as Master, Sannin, and even Deputy Kage.

“When you enter this brotherhood, you take an oath, not to the Lord Commander of the Nova Corps but his boss. And I do not mean the Kage. You give your word to my boss; you give your word to the people of the village Hidden in the Stars. Your word is who you are.” That was the moment. Shina knew watching him. That Ayato was a boy no longer but a Kage of the village hidden in the stars.

“Brief them, Shina.”

Shina pulled out a thick folder and slammed it on the desk. It had a cover pale as bone, and the whole thing was matt and complex. A parallel to the confidential folders ANBU used back in Konoha and a nod to Ayato’s village of origin.

“So, Gentlemen, Let's discuss the prospect of both of you entering the sacred brotherhood of the Nova Corps. I assume you both have heard of Jack Skellinger.”

A rhetorical question; everyone in Haven had heard at least once of the man who was an urban legend. There was all sort of crazy stories about the S-rank missing-nin that came out of nowhere and placed the entire Shadow Country under his grip. Skellinger had a synthetic jawline and saw his mother stabbed to death in front of him when he was a toddler. Fucked up shit like that. And added to the mix was making the dead come to life, including himself.

“Dusk, Harold Graymane, and all claim to have killed him. Yet, he is still raiding the realm, and Hoshi shinobi actively seek him, as are men at arms from the garrisons of nearby castles. There are times a rat is more complex to catch than a wolf.”

Inside the folder was the picture of a young man of slender build with black hair. He donned a trench coat and a white pierrot-inspired mask that entirely concealed his face.

“After months of careful planning, we placed an asset at his side and have knowledge where the man is going to strike.” Shina would share this information when all parties were in agreement. Oxnretur was a port town off the coast of Haven's bay, located northwest of Hoshi. A ferry would be stationed there in a week, carrying gold, or so Skellinger’s outlaw gang will think. The setup would be a fruit too ripe to resist to the point that would flush out that dipshit Skellinher himself. And the moment he did, Hoshigakure would blast that guy and his entire crew to hell.

"Help us rid the Hoshigakure of that vermin, and I will personally pin the white cloak of the Nova Corps at your shoulders."

WC: 1185
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:45 pm
Stein listened to the debreifing and he would note the fact that several had claimed to kill him yet seemingly the man was still around. "Have you ruled out Dopelgangers and Siblings as possibilities? If so, I would inquire more as to reports of the feats that this Jack Skellinger can do. Cause Being a man who has cheated Death several times myself, not just changing apperance but actual death itself and have lived longer than most anyone else on this planet that I know of. There are only so few ways this could be, and we would either need a Cure all, blanket way of dealing with this, or We need to know exactly what he is or has as his arsenal if possible in order to counter his ability to seemingly die and come back."

Now Stein did in fact hear the other words, but being a man of science as well as having his own personal experience with death that few others get to have, it would be understandable that his main focus be on the man himself, where as an enticing offer such as Becoming a Presitigious member of a higher order right off the bat after having caused a crime in the mans very village, well either this man believed himself a good judge of character, or sees potential in Stein and wishes not to waste it.

Stein would however be looking at Shina, as she seemed to have all the answers that he had required at the time being. Stein would also bring up "I have two Children of my own creation. As you may know of my abilities as I heard a legendary Shinobi of our times was from this village or lived here at least for a while had similar abilities. Tau or Earth Grudge Fear...Ragdolls. Has the ability to make hordes of threads come to life using other peoples hearts and allowing us to use the element they had the strongest affinity with. However I took my Masked Beasts as they are called to another level. Mine are living outside of my body. And are apart of the village in a way, I would require that they as well to be treated as Indiviuals and to become citizens of the village. I had just recently brought the Jugo boy I killed long ago to life in this method creating myself a son, and I had a daughter long created I altered her looks one final time , Hopefully this is the last village we need to call home. While my Daughter has a personality of her own, I fear my son may be more.... Susaptible, to others actions to shape him into who he will become, so maybe that can be a good thing if targeted by the right person and molded into the strongest assest this village has ever seen."

Stein did hope that his request was resonable. And after a small pause Stein would speak up "And I have my nickname for everyone to refer to me to seperate my identities as Nova and a Master Shinobi of this village. My Nova Monkier will be Spectre " Stein thought this fitting since he would be like a ghost himself
Taichi Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:19 am
The platinum haired Uchiha would listen quietly to Stein speaking with both the leader and the leader's advisor with a bit of an odd feeling. He was beginning to see just how... sure of himself Stein was based on the way that he was speaking of himself and his creations. He didn't really mind nor care, as the only thing that he had on his mind as a means of concern was his daughters, and that had been addressed already by the allowance of his hideout to become his permanent home and his daughters were going to be members of the village officially.

His other concern about becoming a member of the Nova Corps was also addressed, which was fortunate as he didn't actually give out a reason as to just why he wanted to join, and he felt that was because it was far too personal of a reason to be touting it around for the leaders of the village, and Stein to see. He truly wanted to join the Nova corps because not only did he feel a certain obligation towards the village, but he also felt an even larger obligation to strike pride in his girls. He wanted them to see that their father was someone worthy of respect, and he felt that this was going to be the strongest showing of that respectability.

As the conversation would continue between Stein, the Hogokage and his advisor with a slight smile on his face. He didn't truly have any other conditions nor requests. The only thing that was on his mind was how excited he was that he was going to get to go to his newfound home and tell his girls the good news. Then there was the thought of the mission that he was going to have to perform for him to be able to join the corps, and it was a mission that he wasn't entirely sure that he was going to be of much help on. 

He knew that he had become much stronger in the passing months and years of his life. But his skill in combat was still vastly untested, so trying to jump in on a mission so high class was something that made Taichi unsure of just what he was going to do to help. But he did know that he was going to do everything he could to make sure that he wasn't a burden, and hopefully not only prove to the leaders that he was worthy of being a member of the highest calling of the village outside of being the Hogokage himself, but he wanted to prove to himself that he was worthy of being called a shinobi in the first place. 

When there was a gap in the conversation, he would insert himself into it to make his thoughts heard. "I know that I should have questions about the targets, but I am sure that there is going to be a briefing on who all is going to be a part of the hunting party, and we should get a run down on just what this guy can do. My only question that I have now is, when do we plan on leaving? I believe that I will want to have my daughters stay within the village, but I haven't left them in their own country before and I'm not too sure what will happen if I get to far from them. So I guess my question is, do you think that this fight will stay within the country?"

He knew that this was going to be a high class target, and with that was going to come a high level of danger. But with that being the case, he knew that if he had to bring his daughters, then they were going to be in a rather high level of danger, something that he wasn't sure if he was willing to risk.

WC: 657
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:36 pm
Shina put a hand on her chin. “The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince people he did not exist, or so the religious folk in this city say.” Her blue eyes examined the picture of a man wearing a porcelain mask. There have been varying reports on his appearance, as was expected. Stories are growing in exaggeration as time passes. The cover and the trench coat were always but every time, he resurfaced. Jack could, after all, not be undead and just a man that uses a living clone, a double, or a twin to pull off his trick.

The kunoichi's lotioned hand moved the folder’s pages and showed to the observers that Jack Skellinger specialized in killing and his group in guerilla warfare. An Iryojutsu expert with most of his skills mostly are found in that area and heavily focused on ninjutsu. Known elements from his time in Hoshi were lighting, earth, and wind, but some had gone as far as to suggest he used all five of them. Which, albeit rare, wouldn’t be a first.

“All lies and fabrications. Skellinger means to use misdirection to confuse us.” The Byakugan heir said assuringly. “Akabayashi was his sensei, and it was him that brought him back from the dead the first time, to hear him say it. Skellinger made his version of Terumi’s Lazarus pit. I mean to put an end to that traitor myself.”

"Do you mean to put an end to all traitors, Hogokage-sama?" Shina smirked. "Even your old comrades? The brothers that marched with you in battle? What if they serve the cause of a village that we brokered terms of peace recently." The cause of Sunagakure, a village Hoshi was close to forming an official alliance with. The Kage understood and did not seem to appreciate that question.

“I am familiar with the shinobi you are referring to all too well,” Ayato said with ice in his voice, cutting Shina's amusement short. “Kenshin was here early on but had virtually nothing to do with the success of the village, much less growing it to what it is today. I can’t speak to this Ragdoll that people refer to, but whatever he became, the person I knew long ago, the shinobi who put himself in harm’s way to protect others, is dead. ” 

There was a shinobi understanding with Suna and the Kazekage, Mizuhki Ohta, so the matter was left alone, for now. Before she had appeared, Shina was positive that Ayato was not interested in the company of women. But the way his face glowed when he talked about her put that misconception aside.  There was a reason Ayato had not given his love interest the honor of an alliance yet. Kenshin bore their colors. Rectify the slights he had made Hoshi suffer, multiply by a thousand, and then Hoshi would give them a chance, Shina supposed.

“I'd instead focus on the people in front of me. Your ability to create life with your bloodline sounds admirable, Spectre.” Ayato said to his potential Nova Commander. “Circumstances of what you are born with are irrelevant. It is the actions you do with the gift of life that defines you.” The Hyuuga said with his voice, a Kage’s voice. 

“Your children, they came to us as human beings and as our Genin. Who they were before that is none of our concern. They will receive salaries and duties under their proper Genin rank, and I will even take your son to my guard.“A place of honor, Shina knew where Kobiyashi would undergo rigorous to live up to the expectation. According to Kesseki, formerly known as Stein, the boy was crude steel, and like steel, he could benefit from some beating.

“Speaking of traitors earlier reminds me of another matter that should be taken care of before we move with this operation. Shina, the Goka situation if you would be so good.” At Ayato’s command, the kunoichi summoned from her storage displacement dimension a small organ cooler. They were all grown adults in the shinobi world, and everyone knew what was there.

“This is Waz Goka, who was also known as Hightower, or what’s left of him. I imagine you were familiar with him from Funka.” Shina proceeded to narrate the whole story to Stein and Taichi. Waz, like Zaled, had escaped Hoshi with Valen Akari during his failed coup but broke from the group the moment they no longer served his needs. Once again, the disgraced Kage’s tendency to count his chickens before they hatched backfired. 

Waz never joined to fulfill Akari’s stupid fantasies but to save his hide. The man's aunt ran a criminal organization -that Waz was the underboss of- within the village, human trafficking.  History has proven that Hoshi will cleanse harmful components that will damage if left out to rust. And Dusk Tachibana put an end to all of their crew, top to bottom.

The big boy appeared at Hoshi gates two years later, seeking retribution, yelling for Dusk to come out and die. And when the Hoshi Hero did, Waz led a mad charge towards him, using the Scorch Release techniques. An excellent bloodline on a poor excuse of a man. 

“And that was the tale of the traitor that became a corpse." Said Shina to finish the briefing. "Spectre, figure out the mechanics from the advanced element and put it in our archives, and the heart will be yours to do as you please.”

Ayato then turned to Taichi, his white eyes meeting Taichi’s permanent activated dojutsu, knowledge of which gated behind Master level access in the archives. Someone could write about it, one a study for its abilities and the other for its history. Assuming that the Dark Master of the Archives, one of Ayato’s most valued allies in keeping the balance within Hoshi, had not written them already.

“I have a different gift for you.” Ayato touched the wooden dusk with the open palm of a rough, callused hand. A skilled summoner since his youth, no seals were required when the Kage called upon on his contracted creatures. A small black-feathered shadow emerged from thin air. Its beak parted as if to caw, but instead, a human voice came.

“Mamoru at your service.” The raven said, putting the tip of one wing on its small forehead as if to salute. A bag full of scrolls was on its back.

WC: 1002
Taichi Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:09 pm
Taichi would listen to the Hogokage and his staff member Shina speak. There was so much history riddled throughout this mission, and the younger Uchiha was being thrown into the middle of it to end the life of traitors to this village. He of course knew nothing about any of these people that they spoke of, with one great exception, Kenshin. He did know the Ragdoll, as that was one of the men that he owed much of his current level of power, as he was in fact the individual that gave him the start that he was looking for. 

He gave him his very first transplant and taught him life lessons that brought him through so much turmoil, working alongside the copious amounts of alcohol, of course. The Hogokage spoke on the death of the version of Kenshin that would put himself in harm's way to protect all others. This spoke to him personally, as he had heard stories of the Kazekage, the man who put himself on the line to protect the village of Suna. Or was that how the story went? Had he remembered the very history of his own village wrongly? Had he been convinced of a wrongful history? 

He realized in that moment that he did not know enough of his own history, so much of his life was a lie and he felt like a reed in the wind, having very few principles to guide him through life. But that was something he was hopefully going to gain now that he had a stable place to live, and more importantly he had his daughters that he now needed to live for and grow with. He leaned forward in his seat and listened carefully to what Ayato had to say about the history of the men that were going to be the soon to be targets of these missions. 

He would be lying to himself if he didn't think that he would be a bit in the way for this mission. He wasn't as proven in combat as the rest of them were, but he did know that he was going to be giving it his all to make sure that he would be of benefit and earn that spot on the roster of the Nova Corps. Soon the conversation took a turn to Ayato speaking on a gift that he had for the snow haired Uchiha, he motioned towards a bird that had appeared on the desk in front of them. It was a raven by appearance, which quickly brought his mind to thinking about the dream he had the night he had been given his eyes from the gods.

He motioned backwards a bit, recoiling in terror for a moment as he remembered the pain that he had felt having his eyes pecked out of his skull. After that brief moment, he leaned forward once more and he began to speak to the bird before him, the one with the large scroll on his back. "Hello Mamoru. I see you have a scroll on your back, this must mean there are more of your kind bound to this very gentleman in the room with us, am I correct?" Taichi would patiently await the response from Mamoru, wanting to see just what it's purpose was and why Ayato summoned him forth as a means of being a gift to him.

wC: 566
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum