Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kurayami Shinkou
Kurayami Shinkou
Citizen
Stat Page : Here
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 20100

Swords don't belong in the mines Empty Swords don't belong in the mines

Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:48 pm
Mission Details:

The boy was sleeping, the hours were passing by slowly as this specific dream rolled through his mind. The dream consisted of him standing in a room with a single light source, it was weak, but it was enough for him to be able to see himself and an outline of a figure to his right. The figure to his side had tentacles coming out of it, he described them to himself as tentacles, when really they were shadows that seemed to travel through the floor and attach themselves to his body. The tentacles seemed to fill his body with a power that he could not quite describe, it was a horrid and cruel power, but it was a power that he had no means of controlling. This dream was one that he would have quite often, being a recurring dream, but it always ended up with him waking up without any clue as to what it was that was going on.

His eyes shot open and he practically leaped out of bed, slightly shaking and his skin was slightly clammy. He walked over to the bathroom and he took off his clothes and jumped into the shower. He turned on the water, being sure to only turn on the water on the coldest setting, wanting to shock his body awake. The water poured over him and immediately his eyes shot open and he began to hyperventilate. He let the water run through his hair and down his back, eyes feeling as though they were going to pop out of his head from the intense feeling he was going through.

He shut the water off and he reached around the curtain for his towel. He dried off his body and he took a quick glance out of the window beside him. The sun had not yet risen, so there was still time for him to get ready for his day without him having to rush out the door. Today's plan was to spend a few hours at the mines, he wanted to get himself some of the high grade steel that they were mining. Lucky for him the mine was looking for some help, and he was just the man for the job. After drying himself off, he began brushing his hair. Having his hair go all the way down to the middle of his back required a great deal of care, but that was something that was worth it to him. His mother would always gush about Kurayami's hair, it was her favorite thing in the world to talk about, so it was something that was important to him to keep.

After he was done brushing his hair, he finished his personal hygiene and he moved on to getting himself dressed. He knew that he was going to be going to the mine, so he didn't want to wear anything too nice. He decided to dress himself in a white short sleeved button up shirt, and then he threw on some blue jeans that would allow him enough range of motion to carry out the job that he was going to be given, but still have protection from the rock shards that were going to be spewing from the walls of the mine when he began working.

When he was finished getting himself dressed, he walked into the kitchen so he could prepare himself something for breakfast before he headed off to the mines. He opened the fridge and saw the only thing that was left was a few eggs that he had made with his ramen a week ago. He shrugged his shoulders and figured that would be good enough for the morning. He grabbed the carton of eggs and grabbed a pan from the pan rack that was hanging above his head. He placed the pan onto the stovetop and he turned the gas on, watching it ignite as he placed the pan on top of the fire.

He waited for a few moments, letting the pan begin to heat up before he sliced a pad of butter and dropped it into the pan. The moment the butter touched the pan, the butter began to melt and bubble up due to the heat underneath it. Once the butter was mostly melted, he began cracking the eggs into the pan. The eggs sizzled and went from clear to white in a matter of seconds and the boy began stirring the eggs in the hot pan with a bamboo paddle that he had in the drawer beside the stove. As he stirred the eggs, he continued to think of the dream that he had the night before. He thought of the shadowy figure that was beside him in his dream. He wanted to know what it signified, it could have been Yuumei, but what was he trying to tell him?

"What was this power that I was being given? Or was he even giving me power to begin with, what if he was taking away my life force?" The boy wasn't too sure what it was that his dream was trying to tell him, but he did know that he was going to meditate over this dream and he was going to ask Yuumei directly, hoping he would get a response. He finished stirring the eggs, and not wanting to get another dish dirty, he decided that he was going to instead just eat his eggs right out of the pan. He used his paddle to scoop up some of the eggs and eat them straight off of the paddle itself. He looked out of the window and he noticed that the sun was beginning to rise.

He knew that he wanted to get to the mines shortly after sunrise, so it was high time that he got himself into gear and headed out towards the mine for it was a decent trip before he was going to get there. Quickly he ate the rest of his eggs and he jogged over to the front door and grabbed his weapons. He knew that he was not going to need his weapons while he was in the mines, but he never wanted to leave his home without them because you never know what is going to happen through your day and he just wanted to make sure that he was as prepared as he could be. He grabbed his mother's bow and threw it over his shoulder, having the string press up against his chest. He then grabbed his father's sword and he tied it to his waist, having the blade on the right side of his hip as he was left handed.

He looked into the mirror to be sure that he was all ready to go, and then he was off. He opened his front door and he walked down the steps that led to one of the main roads of the village. His foot touched the cobblestone that lined the streets and he began walking towards the village gate. His pace was fairly hastened as he wasn't in too much of a rush to get to where he was going, but he did want to get there as early as possible so he would still have plenty of time left in the day to go to the training grounds so he could get some training in as well as his mission.

The heat hadn't had time to truly crank up in the village as the sun was still in it's infancy for the day, so the temperature was exactly where Kurayami liked it, just warm enough to keep you from freezing, and just cool enough to keep you from sweating, that nice and even temperature that he loved so much. He neared the village gates and he greeted the shinobi that were on guard duty for the morning shift. They all reciprocated his greeting and off he went. Once he was out of the village, he picked up his pace a little as he noticed that the sun was rising and he was running a tad late for his meet up at the mines.

He was sprinting along the paths leading out of the village, getting closer to the mine. He was unsure how he was going to extract the ore from the mines as he had never done it before, but he was sure that with a little brute force and some thought behind it he was going to be able to figure it out fairly quickly. He had been practicing his chakra control so maybe he would be able to use that to his advantage and get himself a nice amount of some high grade steel so he could finally make himself a sword and give his father's sword a beautiful resting place in his home, for all to see when they enter his apartment, should that ever come to pass.

He arrived at the mine and he was immediately greeted by a guard asking him what his business was at the mines. He told the guard that he was there to work in the mines as there was a "Help Wanted" sign and he was there to be the help. The guard allowed him passage and told him that the foreman was the man that he was going to want to talk to. The boy thanked the guard and off he went towards the mines so he could meet with the foreman.

For a few minutes he wandered around the mines, asking around for the foreman until finally he came across a worker who told him where the foreman was. He was told that he was in shaft number four, so that is where the boy went to next. As he entered the mine shaft, he saw a man speaking with a rather large group of men. He assumed that the man leading the talk had to have been the foreman, so he waited for the speech to be over as to not be rude to the inner workings of the mine, and the man leading the others.

The foreman stepped off of his platform and approached the boy with a slight grin on his face. The foreman greeted Kurayami and asked him to follow the foreman, which the boy nodded his head as an agreement. He followed as he was requested and was led to a rack with pick axes leaned on them. The boy figured this was the time to pick up an axe and wait for the foreman to tell him exactly where he was to begin mining. The foreman pointed out a certain section of the mine and told him that if he wanted that ore of high grade steel, that he was to fill an entire cart's worth. This was something that Kurayami would agree to before being left alone in the mine shaft.

The boy gripped the pickaxe and he channeled his chakra into his arms, giving him an extra bit of power when it came to his strikes against the walls of the mine. He drew back the pick axe, and then he quickly released his chakra, causing his arms to explode forward, breaking down an entire chunk of the wall. He saw huge amounts of the wall break off, mostly rock, but there was some ore within the rubble after he was done. He was surprised by his own strength, and he was determined to keep going until he fulfilled his part of the bargain and filled the cart with ore.

Swing by swing, more and more of the cart was getting filled up with ore as each swing seemed to be even more effective than the last. He was thankful that his training in his chakra control was paying off as well as it obviously was. He swung the axe for the better part of an hour and soon the cart was full of ore and the ground was covered in rubble and rock. He stopped his swinging an he began pushing the cart down the track to the main hub of the mine.

When he got out of the mine shaft he asked the foreman what he was to do about all of the rock on the ground of the mine, to which the foreman reassured him that they dealt with that at the end of each day and he could just leave it on the ground of the mine. The boy thanked the foreman, to which the foreman thanked Kurayami. The foreman then reached into the cart that the boy had just filled and grabbed him a rather large piece of ore. He handed it to the boy, and he thanked him for the hard work once more. Kurayami nodded as he received the ore. He thought of all the wonderful things that he was going to be able to do once he was able to craft a nice and strong katana with how high grade the steel was, once it was smelted and smithed of course.

He held the ore in his hands as he left the mines, waving goodbye to the man standing guard and he left back to the village where he would get in a nice hard day of training.

WC: 2211
Claims: +10 speed +12 strength
+4100 Ryo
+1 High grade steel
+5 AP

+2000 towards One-handed Seals
+211 towards Clan Pureblood
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats