Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

On the Hunt for Knowledge (Arashi, NK, P, IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: On the Hunt for Knowledge (Arashi, NK, P, IO)

Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:44 am
Stein would wave his hand in dismissal " My clone retrieved it from Sunagakure, bought it off their Kage" Stein would continue to read his book as he also listened to the man go on with his Dialouge. "Kid, I did not do a thing against their will....least for like three of them, I did steal two kids eyes, but they were Uchiha and would have wound up dead as fodder to others if I did not force them to become strong without their eyes, and there was one I killed, But that was a moment of weakness. I Saw something Unique about him I just had to study and he resisted so I stopped his struggling. Other than that, I have not forced anything on anyone. Each comes to me of their own accord, I use people who thought wrongly about a situation and decided to do something rash which ended their lives. Using them to do some good in the world. I do not care to the way people obtain power, I simply do what I must to help them obtain that strength. As for the villages and their once upon a times with clan uniqueness, It is not the villages faults or the clans, Individual people showed their power, was outwitted or outpowered and people took that power as a prize to add even more power to their own. As for something like the Sharingan, I pride myself on combining different DNA abilities to create more Unique abilities, and that is what I am doing with my own body, I even let my Clone Children make their choices on their life lessons on rather or not they wish to participate in such experiments." With that Stein would take a moment and breath before he continued on.

"I do not hunt, and I no longer harvest from the unsuspecting, It is not always just given to me either however, sometimes I trade it, or make it enticing, I simply seek to help others to improve themselves however they see fit, I just offer the perspective of what an Implant of dna from another clan may provide for that person, It is always up to them to partake of it or not. While you may be for Latent power, I personally am for developing ones own power unique completely to ones self" Stein would give that out there.

At this point to Stein it seemed Arashi would not be against him, nor would he be with him, for they were not on seperate sides of a road, but on two entirely different roads, but they both seemed to intersect at one point, the main end goal it would seem. Unique strengths that are cultured in one of two ways, DNA mutations and combinations, and latent abilities within that could produce into something extrodinary and unique. With a similar end goal, Stein could see a possible friendship, even Alliance with this one, but would he accept Stein's ways?
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 43000

On the Hunt for Knowledge (Arashi, NK, P, IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: On the Hunt for Knowledge (Arashi, NK, P, IO)

Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:49 am
Arashi listened, giving a sigh. "I... can't judge you for past actions. I of all people know that the past cannot be revisited and changed. If you say you don't hunt, and don't harvest from the unwilling anymore, then I will believe you until I see otherwise. It is clear that you are as passionate about strength and power as I am." he stated, shaking his head.

"I personally find the act distasteful, but if it is consensual and used to help others find their strength... I can't stand against that. I would highly discourage it for young shinobi, but I can't stop it." he said, looking at the older scientist.

"Its clear that we both care about the future, and of the growth of our village; even if its in different ways. I would also be remiss if I rejected possible knowledge and expertise based on personal feelings. Especially when it comes to people I care about. Can you tell me more about how this DNA process works? It doesn't have to be a full organ like eyes, right? Can you just... infect someone with a genetic code?" he asked.. in a very not-so-subtle way of asking if what happened to Tsuji was similar to how DNA was integrated into a body.
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:00 pm
Now that they were understanding, and even respectful of the others view point, the Child asked him of something even harder and rarer to happen, Genetic coding being injected like Chakra forcing its way into the system Stein would look up at him and respond astutely. "If I may, I believe that what happened to your fiance will not alter her genetic coding, she may not become some capable of wielding the chakra. However it is possible that if she was Pregnant at the time, the baby, since you are a ninja, may have altered or even enhanced Genetics. The Child could do something similar to the Akari's Light Release, Or maybe it will do nothing and just give them an Affinity for a element that you yourself may not have. Would be interestin, However I would have to know more about your own personal clan to be able to tell all possible outcomes. But Maybe they just wind up with the Golden Eye Doujutsu and yet your clans powers, or something mixes and becomes a Hybrid of the two. That is what I thrive for, the mixing of bloodlines that create a new bloodline. I hope to one day create the ultimate life form, the titular in Bloodline fusion. That would be something " At this point Stein would sort of drift off into his own thoughts.

Breaking himself back to the real world Stein would gesture to the kid "If it would make you feel better, I will write up a form for consent to have people sign, and also make sure to keep my work away from your sight and hearing, as much as i can help it, that way your distain for such procedures is not spurred again."

TWC to this point is 2177 + 2100 + 662 = 4939 thus far

Mid Thread claim for 49 Stats
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:34 am
approved for stats
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:04 am
Arashi listened to the scientist talk about genetics, and it did put some of his concerns at ease.  There was a chance that his child will bare the Akihana bloodline... a chance they would not... and a chance of something else entirely.  Arashi had a hard time picturing such an occurance, but as Stein said, he would need to know more about his own family.  And honestly, Arashi wasn't sure completely himself.  He certainly wasn't ready to reveal his family; at least not yet.  

"Maybe another time.  For now I need the keep the information I do have close to the chest.  Not because I don't trust or anything like that, but until I am no longer the last of my clan, I want to learn as much as I can." he said, closing the book he had in front of him.

"I guess the eventuality would be a combined mutation, but would you be happy to see a world where everyone is genetically exactly the same?  All of our diversity and uniqueness is just... gone?  That would be the end of genetic progress.  I would prefer constant changes and diversity; it ensures a healthy future for generations to come.  That said... I admit the idea of the 'perfect' mutation of all bloodlines would be... interesting... if not scary.  No jutsu would be out of their reach.  They would be...unstoppable.  Someone powerful enough to wield chakra around the world.  Its a beautiful thing... until it decides you aren't worth it either." he mused, not counting out the idea of a 'perfect shinobi', but looking at the aftermath.

He had to sigh at the comment about the release forms, and shook his head.  "Do you have a lab at the hospital or the University?  That would be.. safer... than needing consent forms.  Not to make sure someone is watching you, but to make sure that the people you are working on remain safe... at least relatively speaking."

(WC: 324)
(Total: 2316)
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:21 am
"OOh No I was not meaning for you to divulge to me, just giving you the building blocks to help you out along your path if you are curious, if nothing else, now you know the possibilities." Stein would then listen to the rest that Arashi had to say...

At the mention of the word Perfect being Stein would put up a finger, not to stop Arashi but to keep track of where he would jump to for correction. For the rest of the Speech of Arashi's Stein was rather intriged by his view point of it all, then Arashi asked about a place it happens at and at the Stein would give a deep breath in and let it back out "Alright lets start with that bit, well You see I do not have a shop, however I do try to keep things clean as possible, being a medical ninja, Sanitization and Infections are no issues with me." After that Stein would wave that finger.

"Now for a small correction, I never said Perfection, I said Titular, what would be My Pinnicle and in which I would base all further experiements to reach. You see I hate that word Perfection.. Do you know what Perfection is for one such as myself? Boring, It means there is no longer room for improvement. I just want to set myself a standard and seeing if I can match it in other ways." With that Stein would look around and then back to Arashi "Im starting to get thirsty myself, how about yourself?" And with that Stein would stand up, if Arashi would not like to take the conversation elsewhere, Stein would simiply walk to the water fountain and drink before returning.
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:28 pm
Arashi frowned at the comment about his own facility, but the jounin wouldn't take issue with it so much. That was the doctor's right, regardless of the ethical beliefs the two differed on. "Despite whatever personal feelings I may have... it would be neglectful of me if I didn't ask if you could bring your vast knowledge to our hospital; especially with your knowledge of genetics and chakra; something we have been lacking since the loss of two of our founders." he said, leaning back.

"I am also sure I can pull the ear of the higher ups to ensure you get your own private space; with no Hoshi-nin breathing down your necks. At least unless something foul occurs. I understand if you would rather turn it down, but as one of the last founders of the village, I would definitely want to make sure we can the best chance we have to grow and thrive."

As soon as Stein started on the word perfection, Arashi realized he misspoke and made a grave mistake. The interesting thing was, they both did share one belief in common; the need to continued growth and diversity. It made sense... Arashi feared a world where everyone was the same, and Stein feared a world without improvement. Both may have different reasoning, but deep down they both had the same idea. Maybe they weren't so divided.

His thoughts were interrupted by Stein announcing he was going for a drink, and Arashi stood up, leaving the books on the table. "Here... let me treat you. Drinks on me. Call it a welcome to the village if you would like." he said, gesturing towards the door.
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:16 pm
Stein would Follow the Arashi boy out of the library to where ever he had in mind, for Stein was new to the village and had not gotten to know the hot spots. Now Stein really did not need to eat however, it was customary he did so every so often to make him seem like a normal person, let alone all the talking makes one thirsty he needed to quench his throat after all, and he was certain the boy did as well. "So let me say while we are travelling, Thank you for the offer, and while you may be one of the founding members of the Shinobi Population in Hoshigakure, it is the Kage alone that can grant such a thing, I am merely waiting my turn to walk into his office and demand an audience" Stein knew thats not how it worked, but did it not seem that way most of the time ?

Stein would chuckle softly " I may donate some hours to your hospital However I may get everyone taken care of at a much faster rate than is natural and natural Hoshigakurians may not appreciate that much from the looks I have seen every so often" As he Spoke Stein looked directly at a group that did just that before turning their backs and going back to their work " Seems while peaceful, a feather could crack the ice and start up a rebellious riot" Stein noted out loud that Arashi may comment on if he wished, but it was evident that it was simply a mental note made aloud if Arashi was not comfortable speaking of such acts around the civillians.

When they would get to where ever they were going, Stein would want some warm tea, nice , soothing and relaxing after a hard day of racking his brain " By the way, I was visiting the Library today for my own gain today, it is odd occasion that I decide to do such thing, but I do learn quick, Maybe I can show case a few of the things in the near future for you to see" Stein would say as he than added a Scone to his order as well.
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:13 pm
Arashi gave a chuckle as they walked. "Of course, of course. I will warn you that the Kage and I share opinions on pureblood versus transplanted power, however as long as you don't start putting your work over the lives in this village, I can at least assure him that you aren't a threat. If things get tense, ask him to summon me." he said, as Stein pointed out the people looking at him.

The jounin sighed. Since he came back, he got the same looks, but between the two of them, Stein did look more out of place. And from the faces of the people quickly turning away, it wasn't surprise. It was discomfort. "I would mostly keep you in the shinobi wing... though thats kinda most of the hospital right now. There is another medical facility within the religious district. I think it would be safe to assume you would be working on our shinobi more than the typical civilian." he stated, slipping his hands in his pockets.

"In a sense you are right... but this is a vast improvement over the early months. The conservatives of the village have gotten smaller, but as long as the priests hold the power, there will be tension. Just stay out of the northwest quadrant of the city, and the temples. The shrines are more friendly; they share a lot in common with us. Its amazing how much this city has grown. We went from a religious kingdom fearful of shinobi to a major shinobi village hosting the chuunin exams in what seemed like no time at all. Certainly enough time where I was able to grow up... at least on my own terms." he said with a frown, shaking his head.

After some time, they made it to his destination, an izukaya tavern with an open air set up. He walked in and signaled for a party of two, and before long they were seated at booths. After Stein gave his order, Arashi went for a classic; sake and takuyaki. "Well... I'm a bit of a medical nin myself." he said, leaning back.

"Did you ever hear the name Akihana Akari before I mentioned it? She was a master at healing jutsus, and the best medical ninja in both Kumogakure, and Hoshigakure. She was also my mother. I am nowhere near as talented as her, but I do consider my skill to be taught by her. And sometimes.. it feels like she is still here, guiding my hands." he said, as the drinks and snacks came in. And interesting divide of culture spanned the table.

"You'll have to forgive me.. this is the first time I've been able to come in here, so I had to take the classics." he said, as he picked up the first skewered ball and put it in his mouth. After swallowing, he looked back at Stein. "I don't know whether to be excited or concerned at what skills you've picked up. I'll be honest, you are not like any of these type of research doctors I have ever met. Granted, most were scattered out in the world and considered rogues for their abandonment of their village and ethics in general. You seem like someone who has lines you won't cross. Am I right in that?"

(WC: 548)
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:02 am
As Stein And Arashi walked and talked, He would mostly listen with his few bit he threw in here and there, Than Arashi offered to vouche for him "Who knows I may need that sooner rather than later , but thank you for the warning about the kage's Predisposition. and The heads up about the Religious faces around, It is nice to know. I will try to avoid them than, No promises I guess either however, I feel I owe those in need after my horrid past." Stein would take his tea and sip it at that point, For he had let everything build up before he gave his response to anything Arashi had to say at this point. While putting his cup down he would look up at the man " As for the others, If peace is what you wish, there are several ways of obtaining it, Politically and Violently are the most common, but there is also in a Sabatoging sort of way, Albeit i know nothing to be able to help with path is the correct course here." At that moment Stein would Take a bite of the Scone "It is perfectly well to hear about you being a medic as well, However the name Akihana rings no bells with me, See while I was last around and terrorizing Konohagakure, Hoshigakure was not yet fully formed as it is now, A lot of Kumo refugees were in Konoha, and several was my victims to my mischeif, One particularly being a Juugo boy...I think he told me his name was James Moonstalker? Odd name but I mean who am I to talk" Stein would chuckle softly as he swished the tea around a bit.

Then Stein would speak up once more " The Archives did mention a couple of things, and I picked up a couple of techniques she would have had herself apparently. " Stein watched at he ate the Takiyaki, " By all means, I simply wished to try the cuisine of the area myself, thus the choices I made, I will say Im not upset by my choice." Stein took another sip of tea as his ethics was called into order and Stein would look dead into Arashi's eyes " I have my motives and reasons, and what I am willing to do to achive my dreams and goals, I do have a few....Honorable traits I supposed one could say" Stein would then take his time to finish his scone and finished up his tea.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum