Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Imane Senju
Imane Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Just a peek, okay?
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 14800

Where'd You Go, Otis? Empty Where'd You Go, Otis?

Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:21 am
Find The Missing Puppy Mission

“What a beautiful sunrise. This country really has beauty to it.” Sunlight reigned over the sky and arid landscape with a burning orange hue, the light of last night quickly fading in submission to the sun's rays in response. Imane sat atop a very small, low lying plateau shaped like a sharp rock going forward in awe at the sight. “I wish mom and dad were here to see this.” She said quicker as the sun kept a slow rise far in the distance. She wasn’t very far from the village, probably only ten minutes' walk. She had been there for probably an hour; she was always an early bird ready to catch a sight or get some work in before her main tasks are in focus. She didn’t linger for too long as she stood up and patted any dirt off her rump and took her time coming down the plateau, heading back toward Hoshigakure. The beating rays of the sun were particularly strong today as when Imane reached the gates with a couple beads of sweat down her forehead. They were quickly met and dispersed by getting wiped off. The gate guards acknowledged Imane and allowed her in, one nodding to her, “Hello.” The other gate guard displayed the visible cold stare she received in her first mission. ‘I guess it extends out to some of the police here’ a quick thought darting through her mind. 

Entering Hoshi, citizens and some ninja alike we already bustling their day as slightly thick clouds covered some areas. A woman can be seen in a frantic state going from person to person. Imane took note and made her way across a vast courtyard until she was close enough to check out the panic properly. 

“Hey, have you seen my dog, Otis? He’s sort of tall and a little chunky.” The panicked woman asked a random bystander, rudely interrupting a conversation he was having with someone else. 

“No, miss. Have you tried the police yet? I’m sure they’d help finding it.” The bystander quickly dismissed, leaving her with their acquaintance. 

Imane finally got a clear look at her and picked up enough of the conversation. “Is... Is that the elder I delivered eggs for?” She couldn’t help checking it out and quickly went to meet her, stopping her in her tracks. “Farmer elder? Hello, it’s me Imane, I helped you out the other day. Is something the matter?” She elders attention was caught and immediately nodded, greeting her back. “Yes, child, I remember you. I’m not in a position to chat right now.” Easily observed to be nervous, she fiddled with her thumbs at her waist, where her hands rested. “Have you seen a loose dog around recently, child? His name is Otis he wears a purple cloth around his neck. He’s been gone for several days and I haven’t been able to find him, I hope he’s okay. I really need him for my farm land and livelihood” 

“No ma’am, I haven’t. But I’m more than happy to help you look. Why don’t you rest a while and leave it all to me?” Imane offered her. “Oh, would you be so kind as to do that for me? I’d be grateful to you and reward you for your work. You can call me Elaine. Once you’ve found him, please bring him back to my home. Either I, or my associates, will take her off your hands.” Imane nodded and response, giving her a thumbs up. “Don’t worry about a thing, I’ll have him back in no time.” And with that, she bowed in respect and took her departure. A slow stroll through some alleys and toward the market, Imane wracked her brain at how to approach looking for an animal. If she were a dog, where would she be? A few thoughts both wild and silly ran along her mind, but she had to think practically. Imane can’t just run around the village and leap around until she sees something, there’s far too much ground to cover on her own. She took a moment and waited with a finger at her chin, looking up at the sky in thought. “Well, I guess I’d want to eat. I can just go to wherever smells good and I can hope to find him.” She was convinced this is a good plan and put it into action. It’s still the waking hours so there’s ought to be vendors cooking food for their stalls in the food market. With a smell for the wind, she couldn’t smell anything nearby. Luckily, she knew the village enough to find the market from here, passing many citizens homes and some early stores open in coming path. After a couple minutes, Imane could smell pork and flames in the air, she knew she was finally at the market. All around Imane walked, her head continuously on a swivel and her right hand being used to visor her eyes for better visibility or to sipe her brow. Some citizens thought nothing of it but others delivered some wary to her, not able to read her intentions. 

“Well, the main part of the food stalls is clear. So... That didn’t pan out. Where else...” Her toned faded at the end as she checked around for any pockets or gaps of area branched off from her spot. Nothing of note. She decided it was better to just start walking. After a moment of blind wander, a rustling noise can be heard in an alley close to her adjacent to a residential area. With haste, Imane ran to the sound and as she into sight of the noise, a black dog with a purple cloth around their neck. “This has to be him. Otis! C’mere boy!” Otis was munching on some trash before being startled and glancing her way. He backed up and Imane was thrown off. She never had to work with an animal so she wasn’t sure how her approach should be. “You know your mother is worried sick about you Otis. You should home with me.” Otis didn’t show any sign to go with her. A cheeky suck of the teeth and Imane was at a loss. ‘How could I...” and there goes a light bulb over her head. “Otis, do you want a treat?” His ears perked, but he didn’t budge. She must’ve struck a nerve with a familiar command. She put her hand behind her back and smiled. She formed the ‘Dog’ handseal to turn her hand into a chewable bone about 5 inches in length and 3 inches in width. She swiftly pulled it out in surprise and waved it around. Otis began to wag his tail in excitement as she teased him. This felt like a bad idea to her as this was still her hand. He took the bait and came in, going for a playful bite at her hand. Imane endured it with a wince and hugged him quickly, securing him in her grasp. In the process, her hand was removed from his grip and she sigh in shock. “Boy, you are heavy, ugh. And big... Are you sure you’re a puppy?” She asked and grunted while hoisting him to a comfortable position where he can just lay while being held with two arms against her chest. The dog whimpered a little bit but didn’t give much fuss. It seemed like he wanted to explore for himself. Happy with her catch, she trekked back to the farmer’s house as ordered by Elaine, the egg farm elder she had met. She came to the gates and luckily Elaine was there for this. Elaine was already walking over to the gate when she spotted Imane. 

“Oh, my Otis. Thank you so much for delivering him to me!” She exclaimed before meeting Imane and reaching over the gate, taking the dog from the kunoichi’s grasp. Setting him down on her side. “Get! Now! To your corner!” She yelled at her dog as he faithfully obeyed the command, seen scurrying quick into the farmer’s home. Elaine’s attention focused back onto Imane and smiled, reaching into a front pocket. She wore a sort of apron-robe mix of an attire, so it was easy to understand she might hold something there. She pulled out an envelope and handed it to Imane. “Keep doing good deeds. Everyone will notice it and they’ll come to accept you.” She noted before raising a hand in goodbye. “Until next time, Imane.” She smiled and turned away, walking back to her home. Imane felt a small sense of belonging by the elders' words, bowing in thanks for the wisdom and pay. With that, she took off and headed back toward the plateaus for her sightseeing. 

(Exit)
WC: 1,460 

Claim 2,000 Ryo and 10 AP per Mission Rules 
Claim 100 Ryo for Genin per Mission Rules
Claim 14 stats (Attribute 12 to speed. 2 to strength)
Claim 1460/2000 toward One Handed Seals

Last edited by Imane Senju on Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Murata
Murata
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : --
Ryo : 0

Where'd You Go, Otis? Empty Re: Where'd You Go, Otis?

Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:22 pm
Did you want to spend any of your wordcount on training Jutsu/skills/etc? You can do that at the same time as you train stats.
Imane Senju
Imane Senju
Citizen

Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:26 pm
Not at this moment. Ill be banking them for now. Thank you for checking with me.
Murata
Murata
Citizen

Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:28 pm
Unfortunately, banking wordcount is reserved for special circumstances (events, etc). If you would like to hold off on choosing something for now, though, you may wait to finalize the claims in this thread and resubmit it for approval again at another time.
Imane Senju
Imane Senju
Citizen

Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:13 pm
Bummer v.v

Claim 1460/2000 toward One Handed Seals
Murata
Murata
Citizen

Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:14 pm
Approved

Imane Senju likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum