Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

An Altered Proposal [P - Ita] Empty An Altered Proposal [P - Ita]

Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:53 am
After landing at the top floor she would continue past the seal area and toward the large mahogany Kage Office doors, past the receptionist desk of which was empty at the moment since everyone was down stairs, and with ease swung open the right side - ushering in the man. Once he passed by her she too would enter the room and close the door; the room was a large circular room filled with deep blue, mahogany furniture and bronze fixtures. As the owl summon Pakuun flew in through the large open window and sat behind the desk she would gesture for the man to have a seat in one of the two deep blue plush chairs sat in front of the desk. As he made to sit she would sweep around and slide gracefully into her own seat, her elbows automatically being placed on the desk front as she leaned in to stare at him, her fingers laying smoothly under her chin. 

“So, what can I do for you?”
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

An Altered Proposal [P - Ita] Empty Re: An Altered Proposal [P - Ita]

Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:35 pm
Ita did as he was told. He followed close behind the Kazekage and just as she did, he placed his hand on the transportation seal that would displace them immediately to the top floor. This was the first time Ita had traveled via Fuinjutsu, but it felt no different than when he teleported using his Space Time ability. The Uchiha followed her through a set of large mahogany doors that lead into what he would assume to be this villages version of the Hokage’s chambers. The room was circular and decorated with deep blue, mahogany furniture, and bronze fixtures. He liked the ambiance of the room; it was refreshing to him to see how the other half lived. He would have complimented her on the design, but there were more important matters to attend to.

The sight of the owl from earlier had caught his attention as it entered the room through a large open window and perched himself behind the desk. Ita was keen on birds as he utilized crows himself, so he assumed that this creature was either her familiar or a summon of sorts. He paid the bird no mind as he complied with her request and took a seat in the deep blue plush chair that sat across from her seat which was just on the other side of the desk. As the Uchiha sat, he felt himself sink into the chair. In truth, the boy felt slightly uncomfortable sitting down. The formality of the meeting was a change in scenery for the boy who was used to taking a knee when addressing his Kage. However, his current situation was much different than any other he had been in before. Here he was, in the office of a Kage of a foreign nation ready to ask for help- as well as to reveal the other reasons he had traveled to her village. Was this a mistake? The thought briefly crossed his mind but was just as quickly discarded. He had come too far, and fate had placed him here- for better or worse so he would accept it and proceed.

Now that they were both seated and no longer in the presence of a great and festive crowd, the Uchiha had an opportunity to really study the person before him. At first glance, he would notice her face. She was far more beautiful than the red-haired woman who had granted him access to the village earlier. Her face and lips looked soft and she had large eyes that were no more innocent than his. His favorite facial feature of hers however was her pointed nose which was the perfect size. The sun light entered the room in such an angle that it would only meet his face, but not the rest of his body due to the position that Mizu was sitting. His light skin glowed a shade of pink in the light that paved court through the open window, his crimson eyes glistening with hope compared to the vacancy they had portrayed in the time leading up to their meeting.

So, what can I do for you?” she inquired, her elbows on the desk and her fingers laying under her chin in curiosity as to what the Uchiha had to say. To be honest, Ita was not sure where to begin. He took a deep breathe and decided to start with the thing that would be most beneficial to his village in the long run. “As you know, the heavy taxes being placed on the Leaf village are less than reasonable.” He would begin in a calm tone. Ita was not a man of many words and his diction was always chosen carefully to convey the most amount of information with the least number of words possible. The simple thought of Kirigakure had caused the boys lip to curl slightly as he paused only momentarily between sentences. “The situation is much worse than advertised. Each day more and more shinobi defect from the village which is a major problem in itself- not for just the Leaf village.” Ita did not need to elaborate what that meant. “The village is riddled with crime as the citizens grow evermore desperate. They are doing whatever they can to survive.” He paused once more. “I know that my villages problems are not your own, but I am afraid if something is not done soon- things will get out of hand. I am not entirely sure, but I was under the impression that our village’s may have been allies at one point.” A memory of the boy standing in an arena within Sunagakure flashed by. He remembered looking up towards the stands before his match had begun and seeing Koroshi and Fifi sitting together and appearing to enjoy themselves. “I’ve come to ask for your…” The boy would say in a confident manner although as he said it his voice faltered towards the end. “..help.” He did not blink. “Although now that I am here, and the words are leaving my mouth, I cannot help but feel as though my actions are naive.” 

Ita had never had to ask for help before, especially for something as much as this. The entirety of it felt unnatural and he had only just begun- understanding that he must reveal the entirety of his intentions if he were to gain her full trust. He shifted in his chair uncomfortably and continued “but that is not the only reason why I came here… When I heard a Kage summit was taking place, I had hopes of coming here to avenge my village by taking the head of the same man [Xyxer Goujin] who had taken my hand.” The boy’s eyes shifted from her eyes to his left hand, and then back to her eyes once more. He clearly had both hands so such a statement may have been slightly confusing to her but made complete sense to him. His words did not fumble as they did with his previous statement for this feeling was absolute and the resolve could be seen in his eyes. He took a deep breath. As the words left his mouth he felt more weight release from his shoulders and he could feel himself becoming more comfortable in his plush seat.

“Of course, you may be wondering why I’ve come to you as opposed to the Hokage with my concerns. Well- that leads us to the final reason I am here. It is to my knowledge that a missing ninja has infiltrated our village, murdered my previous sensei, Yensung Aburame, and took the title of Hokage for himself.” Despite the weight of these words, they rolled off his tongue more casually than his previous as this was the lesser of his three reasons for coming here but was still a pertinent issue. “Now- based on Yensung’s actions during the initial Kirigakure invasion, I see the justice dealt may have been warranted, but the fact that a foreign shinobi sits on the throne of my crumbling village does not sit right with me. He is another who I have come to your village to confront.”

Every intention- both sincere and potentially selfish and reckless, had been laid out before the Kazekage. He did not care of her relations with the men that he spoke of. If he had overstepped his boundaries, he was prepared to live with it. It was the risk he took the moment his foot touched down on the sands that surrounded them. Having spoke more than he would have liked, the boy collapsed back into his chair while continuing to contemplate if he had made the right decision in coming here.

Mizuki Ohta likes this post

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:32 pm
Still leaning on her elbows, her eyes narrowed slightly as the man began, it seemed the Hokage was also one to keep his moves secret even from his village - how tiresome. Having to explain to multiple people what it is that is going on and what has already transpired, all of this would be nullified if those in power would simply communicate with their people. Though manners were of importance to her so she relented in interrupting him as he explained, regardless of the fact she was far better informed than he could imagine; most of the defectors had come to her village after all and she had been the leading force that brought the Summit and subject to the world leaders’ attention. For better or worse. She couldn’t refrain the knowing smirk from touching her lips as he proceeded to ask for help...honestly this would have been the ideal point to interrupt the man and assure him that he had nothing to worry - for she was already aligned in favor of Konoha, but he needed punishment for his entrance into her village and this would suffice.

Though naïve wouldn’t exactly be her word of choice, to each their own though she supposed… the next line out of his mouth made her eyes grow a touch cold and harsh; there was never more relief in her heart that he had indeed found his arrival late, his violent interruption would have caused a great deal of issues… and most likely his death. Her cold gaze followed his as it broke, flitting to his left and back up to her - remembering something? His deep inhale brought her attention back to the moment as she better analyzed his ease into the situation; his body was relaxing into his seat and his heartbeat was also easing into a solid rhythm, what with the most nerve wracking piece out of his mouth. She did not follow his lead though, choosing to remain stiff and watching with intensity as he continued his speech. Rightfully so as his final bit of information ran her slow moving blood cold - not from fear but from the threat of her plans being interrupted.

“Confrontation without the whole story doesn’t seem wise.” Looking down she would run her tongue casually over her teeth - her lips pressed closed tightly as she thought about how best to contain this wild card and redirect him onto a more productive path. Bringing her gaze back up to his she would let out a short sigh, “As it happens I am well aware of the situation in Konoha right down to the details you have brought to my attention. I have been in close contact with your undesired Hokage since his arrival in Sunagakure and I am pleased to report that it was of my own volition that the Kage Summit was called to address this exact matter.” Leaning in closer she would whisper in a beautifully threatening manner, “And might I add you are doubly lucky you were not there to derail the situation any further than it already was.” Standing she would sweep over to the side of the room, where an assortment of tea and cups were held - as she prepared tea for the two of the she continued to speak. “The Hokage you so despise came to Suna to do this exact same thing you are doing now so maybe refrain from bad mouthing Missing Nin while in my company.” Coming over with the tray she would set it on the desk in front of the man, leaning over and facing him - leaving half a foot between their faces as her long black hair swept down across her shoulder to hang behind her like a backdrop. “As a former Missing Nin myself I don’t exactly love your tone.” Holding his gaze for a moment more she would give a gentle smile and return to her seat, taking a moment to pour them both some of the freshly brewed Jasmine tea. 

“An agreement has already been forged between our villages and if you insist on confronting your Hokage for his seat in my village you will do so with no violence and with full consent to the already established timeline. You are to bring your remaining villagers here to Suna to reside and train under the safety and insurance of our walls, we are here to aid the shinobi of your village to stand on their own two feet once more and take back not only their home but their pride in the process. The cost? Loyalty and kinship among our members, that's all I require.” Taking a sip from her cup she would look at him over her cup, for the first time allowing her gaze to soften - the crimson tinged violet eyes becoming the most welcoming and sweet he had seen yet, even her voice had softened since she sat once more. “Do we have a deal, Ita?” 

Howl likes this post

Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:04 am
Ita tilted his chin slightly downward while his eyes remained in contact with hers as she spoke. The Kazekage offered him a few words of advice and then extended to him some information. She stated that she was empathetic towards Konoha’s cause and that the false Kage he spoke of had come to the summit with similar intentions. This bit of information caused the Uchiha to begin to formulate a different picture of this ‘Wan’ person, but they had still to meet, so he would reserve judgement until then. His eyes followed as she moved across the room to prepare the two of them what he assumed to be tea. She returned with a tray and placed it on the desk that was between them and then proceeded to lean over so that their faces were only a foot from each other. For a moment he thought that she was trying to kiss him, his face growing slightly red, his chin lowering further. This delusion quickly evaporated as he was scolded for his choice of words. The tension between the two was smothering, but her gentle smile would resolve it making him feel comfortable again.

Next, he learned that an agreement had been formed between their two villages and he was reminded that if he were to confront the Hokage in her village, it would be on her terms. He was to travel back to the leaf village, bring the remaining villagers to Suna, and reside and train alongside them until their forces were strong enough to reclaim their home. Ita sat in silence for a moment before inevitably agreeing. He was impressed by her leadership despite her young age but could not help wondering whether she had alternative motives for helping them. If she was truly helping Konoha for the right reasons, then Ita may very well be looking at the person who was destined to untie the shinobi world. Regardless, he was not able to decline her offer.

“We have a deal.” The boy would say before proceeding to pick up his tea glass and bring it to his lips, taking a sip of the freshly brewed Jasmine tea. He rested the glass down. “My apologies if I offended you before, but you have my word. I shall return to the leaf now to gather the remaining villagers. We shall arrive at the gates in three days’ time.” The boy flashed her a soft smile while standing up from the plush seat. He wanted to ask her if he could take the chair with him, but he felt as though that would be pushing his luck. “It was nice to meet you.”, he would say while he raised his right hand to about the height of his forehead and begin to lower it across his face and trace along the perimeter of his body in a circular motion, his body appearing to disappear from reality as his hand glided over it, eventually disappearing from the room completely, leaving Mizu alone in the room with Paku.

An Altered Proposal [P - Ita] Rd4fb010ba373c1d625cb0fd8d8c8c713?rik=s1OsB6D1EyW0Og&riu=http%3a%2f%2fi0.kym-cdn.com%2fphotos%2fimages%2fnewsfeed%2f000%2f578%2f797%2f294
wc: 507
twc: 1790

[Exit, Teleport to Konoha using Kamui]

Bonus AP: 34
Damage Reduction Shield 1,577 Towards A-Rank. 1173 WC Previously Trained here 2750/2750
213 towards Poison Mist 213/1500

Mizuki Ohta likes this post

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:43 pm
She would watch him leave after giving a nod of approval to his last words, only sitting there for a few moments before letting out a deep sigh - so the show begins.

EXIT - 1038 
25% max stat discount

1038 towards Sage Mode 1038/3000
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum