Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

A bravely folk song Empty A bravely folk song

Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:57 pm
sitting on the pier of his island zaled hummed a soft tune. He had a bucket full of hand picked bait. an assortment from worms, to cut up bits of grainy seeds, and larva from within the earth. In his hands he held an newly carved and now fashioned, and functional fishing rod. A guilty pastime of his while in this lovely land.

After implementing most of the islands along funkas borders. zaled had taken sometime to go and study most of the islands. While not keen in taking up leadership for the moment he was keen in finding an means to relax. A book was simple and not a fun trip to walk back into ptsd willingly. leaving that some things were best left in the darkness of the past.

Another building was but for show, and nothing more. Someone else Had ideas anyways. So let them shine and then silently critique them, or let them simply take content in being a leader. It was more unwilling stuff for his part.

So besides craftship which was a past time already,and hunting on his property. zaled found fishing an easy and quiet task he could do while enjoying the quiet of the world. Perhaps another game would suffice for the elderly uchiha.

He casted his line with bait on the hook into the water, and kicked back as he took out a scroll and read it. The hope of the man was he would find some simple live fish to cook later in the evening, but he hopped he could make use of his pond in the back as a small area for a few exotic fish if he caught some.

i wonder why no one really takes a moment to enjoy the simple things in life?

the man thought thinking back to thoes in hoshi, and stien here. everyone was so serious,but as he figured conflict was only warrented if provoked, but he figured it was his glimpse of simpler life as a knight before shinobihood. Some were born with no ability to rest, and relax,fun was cutting down an enemy, and blood spill. victory was another day.

i guess if i was born that way,and chose it i could be blind to the rest of the world. got one life as they say why not jump onto a sword and hope for best i guess?
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

A bravely folk song Empty Re: A bravely folk song

Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:40 pm
Several hours have passed as attempt after attempt came and passed.Unlike people fish truly struggled in survival when it came to dacing an unknown threat. Most did not care, as it seemed most people as zaled noted would blindly toss another bait and line in.

i suppose if ones existence did come in question they would struggle with all they had. But unlike s fish it seems we just do not stuggle the same do we?

zaled thought as he tapped his chin in thought and glanced out past the volcano's. The other animals in the world struggled as well, but likewise in the case of another man to man? it was not for survival but a blank sense of purpose. Zaled glanced at the rod, and his remaining bait then sighed. It was like life. His age was getting up there, and service was not all it was meant in life.

i assume the fish eats and swims where it could, but here i am fishing here, and not elsewhere. perhaps its no diffrent then the birds flying on s average day. Make it what you will. but do not get locked behind the sword, and armor.

the thought made sense to the man, and once more he shrugged and got up. It was time to see the places he could not see in his youth, and how vast the world was.

(exit)
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

A bravely folk song Empty Re: A bravely folk song

Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:49 am
Approved, Spoke with Zaled and he is OK with not claiming anything with his WC.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum