Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t44423-shin-s-stat-page
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 8500

A Good Day For Money (Shizo)(NK) Empty A Good Day For Money (Shizo)(NK)

Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:03 pm
The morning was calm, the sky was bright without a cloud in it, the winds weren't devilish or harsh, rather smooth and occasional. Shin was already awake with some other of his family, the Lost Winds. The younger ones and he had just come back from the market earlier that morning to get away from the large market crowds. Shin was holding the massive amount of groceries on his shoulders like sacks of grain with 5 kids much smaller than him surrounding him and giggling amongst themselves. They reached the place they called and Shin placed the food down. 

"You know, when I grow up I'm going to be just as strong as you, Shin!" One of the smaller, scrawnier, boys commented. Shin smiled and rubbed his hair. "You better believe you're going to be strong. Who knows, maybe you'll stronger than me." Shin teased his adopted brother. Shin was like the older brother or father figure to a lot of these orphans in the Lost Winds. The kids and Shin started to put the groceries away in the cupboards. 

One of the older members of the Lost Winds, Kita approached Shin. If Shin was the older brother/father figure of the group, Kita was the mother of the group. She was extremely caring and smart. "I hope you have a mission later today, we are starting to get low on money," Kita said hushed, not wanting the kids to hear. Shin smiled at her a nodded. "Yup! I actually am going to meet up with my partner for a couple of missions I have lined up today now." Kita's face quickly went from concerned to pleased. "Okay, just be safe." Shin snickered. "They're just some D ranks and E ranks, I wouldn't be so worried." Shin would pack some of the food that he had just bought and took it with him to where he was meeting up with his partner. 
-------------
Clean up supervision
Shin would arrive at the location of the first mission, a construction site. It was hosted by a missing ninja that hired some citizens to make some houses. These were going to be very nice houses and very expensive, so Shin and his partner would be in charge of protecting the workers. 

WC: 377
Shizo
Shizo
Citizen
Stat Page : Shizo Stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

A Good Day For Money (Shizo)(NK) Empty Re: A Good Day For Money (Shizo)(NK)

Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:51 pm
Shizo awoke this morning looking out the window of the tower knowing it was going to be a good day. It was a beautiful sunny day outside without a cloud in the sky, and Shizo was going to be out doing missions with his mission partner. As he did his morning routine and was putting on his Sunagakure village band around his neck he walked out the door and headed to the first mission site. Just a calm guard mission to start off his day, nothing too serious. He had quite a few tasks to do today so he brought food and water for him and his teammate.

As he walked to the first mission site he wondered what his teammate would be like this time, so far his experiences for teammates in Suna was better than Konoha. 

“Everyone’s much more easy-going here..everyone in Konoha was so stubborn.” He thought to himself scoffing at his past teammates he was assigned. As he approached the jobsite, he saw his teammate in the distance. A taller guy with long multicolored hair.

“He looks...colorful to say the least..” he said to himself. But his demeanor seemed cool so Shizo was excited about the day ahead of him with this guy.

“Hey!” he said walking closer to Shin.

“You must be my partner for the day! My name’s Shizo.” He said, shaking Shin's hand.

“We have quite the day ahead of us huh?” He greeted some of the workers and went to his guarding post. 

“We’re gonna be together the whole day so I brought some food and water, if you need any just reach in my bag and get it.”

[WC 279]
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t44423-shin-s-stat-page
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 8500

A Good Day For Money (Shizo)(NK) Empty Re: A Good Day For Money (Shizo)(NK)

Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:36 pm
Shin smiled at his mission partner who entered the construction grounds. He introduced himself as Shizo. He was a tall teenager, just like Shin- although Shin was taller. He had long spiky black fair and wore bandages around his body. Shin wondered why he wore a lot of bandages. It could be for legit medical reasons or it could be aesthetic. Shin hoped for the latter because he would be concerned if he was doing a boatload of missions while still recovering. 

"I'm Shin Kenshin. People call me Shin or Shin Shin..." No one called him Shin Shin but he figured it would be interesting if they did. It was quite strange to have Shin in both for first and family name. 

Both the kids prepared for the multiple missions they had ahead of them with plenty of food and energy. The mission was extremely easy, all they had to do was watch the construction workers do their jobs. Shin stood inside the house they were constructing at the moment. His arms were crossed but in a non-threatening way, his facial expression also shown no hostility. He wasn't there to intimidate the worker, just there to protect them. 

At one moment, some workers were trying to lift a heavy beam with a pulley system. The pully was started to get very worn with the extended use, so it came to no surprise that it snapped in the middle of pulling up to the beam! Shin acted quickly to swoop into action and catch the beam before it could hurt anyone below it. His extreme strength allowed him to easily catch it without much effort. He took the beam up himself while the crew reconstructed a new pulley system, thankful to Shin for saving them. 

Shortly afterward, the construction crew called it a day, allowing Shin and Shizo to complete their mission. "Woo! thank god that is over, it was starting to get extremely boring!" Shin exclaimed in relief, stretching his back out from standing in one spot for too long. 

WC: 340
TWC: 717
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum