Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zaine
Zaine
Citizen
Stat Page : Uchiha, Zaine
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 26900

First Day of Work at The Monkey's Uncle - Page 2 Empty Re: First Day of Work at The Monkey's Uncle

Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:35 am
Receiving a warm welcome in this tea shop was not out of the ordinary but today just felt.. different to the young Uchiha- the passing of the torch to his best friend seemed to facilitate this strange feeling but it was a welcome one, that much was indisputable. Zaine would pet Sheffield without fear as it seemed he was very well trained and even more interesting was the chakra flow running throughout the beast- it was fairly clear that he was a ninja hound and due to this he could only assume that Page and Sheffield had a much more intriguing relationship than your average pet and owner. "Oh please! I appreciate the respects but theres no need to be so formal. Atleast not in this tea shop. if Raleth has welcomed you with open arms here then youre as good as family to me and if you need anything, you can let me know." While Zaine did tend to be kind more often than not to just about everyone, there was something to be said about individuals that he would meet through his loved ones- without fail he always took a particular liking to these individuals and would place them in high places of respect and care immediately. 

Halting his petting of Sheffield he would come back to a standing position as he heard Raleth's proposal to help him with moving somethings around the shop for renovations- normally he would have jumped at the opportunity and would even be willing to make a day out of it, but there were pressing matters he needed to tend to and he had limited time. "As much as I would love to stick around all day and help out, I have to get going. I really wanted to stop in and congratulate you and im glad I got to meet Page and Sheffield here." His expression would change to one of curiosity as he heard that there was a message left to himby Mrs. Harshuno. "How bizarre.. she didnt mention anything about it to me when I just saw her. I wonder what it could be, and why she would put it in my secret place, rather than handing it directly to Raleth." Walking past his sizeable friend and his new apprentice Zaine would make his way towards the back corner of the shop before making a right and leaving the general view of everyone in the serving area. He came across a door and to the left of it was a large bookshelf, stocked to its limit with recipe books as well as books detailing the history of the shinobi world. Without much effort, he moved the bookshelf over a meter to the left revealing another smaller door that was about 4 feet from the ground up in height- kneeling down he would smile and open the door as he remembered back to a time when this door was eye level to him. Dust would left itself from the edges of the door as it swung open and behind it was a small space, 5x5 meters that had nothing in it other than a pillow with a note on it. Zaine remembered that prior to him leaving the shop to begin his journey as a shinobi, this was his hiding spot and in there he had a few chairs and towers of books he would read. Now, looking through the contents of the note, all became clear. He would smirk as he tore the note to pieces and burned them before returning back to Raleth and Page, giving his farewells and exiting the tea shop- he understood what was being asked of him in the note and he was honored that Mrs. Harshuno would even consider him for such a task.

[Total WC=1,226]

EXIT

Utilizing double AP max stat Bonus

Claims

• Claiming 25 AP for full WC of topic 
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

First Day of Work at The Monkey's Uncle - Page 2 Empty Re: First Day of Work at The Monkey's Uncle

Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:35 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum