Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zaine
Zaine
Citizen
Stat Page : Uchiha, Zaine
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 26900

The Pinnacle [Ibari, Ken] Empty The Pinnacle [Ibari, Ken]

Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:05 am
The clock had just struck noon as Zaine waited patiently by the front entrance of the hospital, his brow dripping beads of sweat both from the slight heat and also from his nerves regarding what was to occur in only minutes. Much time had passed since his conversation with Lord First and he had come to learn more about himself and the bloodline that he touted as the greatest in the world- he never imagined the day that he would think about his Uchiha heritage in such a way, much like his father did but it was only once he took in the strength of other bloodlines that he was able to realize his true strength and unique nature of his birthright. Wiping the sweat from his forehead before it touched his eyelashes, he would look to the sky- "This is all in the pursuit of power for the village's sake.. Especially with what's to come. I have to be ready and now is the time. I only hope that Lord First is right about this.." He understood well that Kenshin was a well learned individual and held the very power that he was seeking to add to his arsenal- this didn't curve his skepticism about whether he and this other man would have compatible eyes. Yes, this other man- not a fellow clan member and not someone who he knew of in the slightest and he was to put his faith and absolute trust in him as well as the man who had become known as the Ragdoll.

There was no good reason to continue to stress about the situation but he would stay on edge for this much was out of his control. Figuring it would be a good idea to make his way inside of the hospital he would take a seat in the front lobby where he would see a familiar face sitting at the receptionist desk. He would smile at her as he received a smile back, allowing this small gesture to calm his nerves the slightest bit. He would scan the room to see if perhaps Kenshin had already arrived or maybe he would spot a man that appeared to be a distinguished shinobi- though he doubted anyone who gained the favor of the First would be so easy to pinpoint. Ten minutes would pass as he waited, allowing his head to cock back with his hands interlaced behind it. Surely, one of them would make themselves known soon.

[WC=415]
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryouta's Log
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 71500

The Pinnacle [Ibari, Ken] Empty Re: The Pinnacle [Ibari, Ken]

Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:17 pm
Time had always been a peculiar thing for Ibari. He didn't imagine that he would have gotten this far in life after leaving Konoha but here he was...a Jounin and member of Suna's Anbu. On top of that he had found himself finding quite the family until in the oddest of places, confiding in the likes of Kenshin and Mizuki on things he would have normally never share with others. He even found himself leading a team of genin though that was something he had still been wrapping his head around. At the end of it all, the male had found himself living a life he thought he would never had...and then we were here. The male had received a summon from Kenshin to meet him in his office a.k.a the hospital. The memory of his first meeting with the monster had caused him to chuckle inwardly at himself as he sat in the morgue reading over a book with his sharingan active. He had came a long way with the two bloodlines that weren't his own and yet they felt as if they were naturally apart of him. His every fiber could feel the natural forces collecting within him just as his own chakra did, an odd feeling to this day but a natural as well. Slowly he flicked from page to page reading about the past of the village itself, he didn't know too much about Suna historically, but he knew bits and pieces. Thanks to the book he had found it was helping him understand where the village had came from, and more importantly the errors the past had made so they did not repeat themselves.

As he read he could hear the sound of footsteps coming toward the very office he had been sitting in for around thirty minutes or so. While his eyes never left the pages of the book, he did give a curious smile as he fixed his posture," If you were looking for the Monster that usually resides in here i'm afraid he isn't in...yet that is. If you are here for the same reason I am i'd suggest just relaxing until he shows himself," it was at this moment the book would slowly come to a close and those crimson eyes would slowly form back into their light brown hues as he looked to Zaine and smiled. Was he the reason Kenshin had summoned him here for? He had been developing his sharingan for sometime to the point where it had begun to hurt the more he used it in its more advanced stage. However, he had grown fond of just using its three tomoe state when its called for. Ah yes. As his light brown eyes gazed upon Zaine he would give him a friendly smile as his fixed the long spit curl that had been blocking his vision, and putting on a pair of square rimmed glasses," I do not believe we have met before. Ibari, a Jounin of the village and native of Konoha. With whom do I have the pleasure of meeting?," of course Ibari had changed a bit. He wouldn't have done something like this as the old him...but now he was friendlier? Yes that.

WC:539
1/5 Nature Stacks
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:04 am
The Reaper would watch in amusement as Zaine entered the hospital and began scanning around, looking for the man that sat in plain sight… yet was entirely overlooked by the young Uchiha, and for good reason… as he was no longer the same man that the young Uchiha would remember. Well, at least in terms of what he looked like, he was still the same person at his core and his personality was unchanged, but almost everything about his body was different from what he would remember, from his height and weight, to his eye and skin colour. All that considered, it was completely understandable that Zaine would not recognise Kenshin, who would simply wait for a few moments before standing and making his way towards him. 

“Zaine, it is good to you again my friend. I’ve no doubt you have some questions regarding my appearance, but just know that it is the result of a Medical Technique of my own creation, it is quite permanent, and I did it because I felt it was the… correct time for a change.” Kenshin would say, his voice the same as ever as he greeted the Uchiha and explained why he looked different, before giving a small chuckle at the end, unsure of whether the man knew that he was no longer the Kazekage. In the end, if he didn’t already know then he would find out in the next few days, after the announcement he had planned. 

“Now, follow me to the morgue, I saw our mutual friend enter the hospital awhile ago and, like you, they did not recognise me in my current form. I felt that it would be better to await your arrival though” The Reaper would then explain, a small smirk on his face near the end of what he had to say. He had been quite amused when he watched Ibari stroll past him without a care in the world, and he was sure that his friend had made himself at home by this point. 

With that said Kenshin would begin to make his way down the familiar paths of the hospital hallways, making sure that Zaine was indeed following every so often, until they reached the door to his ‘office’. Without any preamble Kenshin would make his way inside, the unfamiliar figure nodding to Ibari in greeting, before making his way towards the desk at the far wall. He would leave the door open for Zaine, and by the time the man had made his way inside and closed the door Kenshin would have reached the other side of the room, leaning back against the desk as he faced the door and both men. 

“Zaine, this is Ibari. Ibari, this is Zaine. Now, I trust I don’t need to explain why you’re both here?” The Reaper would say, introducing the two at first just in case they weren’t already acquainted, before asking them if they recalled why they had met with him today. 

WC: 498

Zaine likes this post

Zaine
Zaine
Citizen

Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:05 am
Confusion would strike in full as he was approached by a man that bore an appearance he could confidently say he had never laid eyes on before but this person seemed more than comfortable enough to walk up and speak to him as though he had known him for some time- it was upon hearing this man speak that even further confusion would take root as the voice of this man was unmistakable. "Lord.. First?" His shock would be met with an immediate explanation thankfully as he was educated on the mysteries behind this new form that Kenshin took on and the eyes of the young Uchiha widened in awe at the idea that he was capable of jutsu such as this. "To think he could alter his appearance to such a degree.. I would have needed my sharingan to be able to even pick up on his chakra signature." He thought to himself as he began to follow Kenshin to a familiar place, the site of his surgery that was conducted by the Ragdoll and where he would undoubtedly meet this mystery shinobi who bore the sharingan. 

It appeared that their other party member had arrived sufficiently earlier than himself and this was to Zaine's surprise as he was used to the fashionably late behavior of others- it was refreshing to see that others in the village took punctuality as serious as he did. Upon entering the morgue there would be a man waiting in there who appeared to be reading a book. Kenshin would introduce the two of them, keeping the intros nice and short as he was correct-the two men both understood why they were there today. "Ibari, nice to meet you. Yes, i'm well aware of why were here today but I guess the only question is where do we go from here?" He would ask as his attention focused back onto Kenshin. 

[WC=317]
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 159

Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:35 pm
Ibari hummed to himself as he seen another person come in, his initial statement still being there but when he looked at the second person his eyes narrowed before he had smiled before chuckling," Ah here is our guest of honor, the man with many faces. If you keep doing that you are going to develop either a dissociative disorder or multiple personalities. Then again neither of us look the same as when we first met.," it was a small jest as he stood fully from the chair he was on and taking off the glasses. He truly never needed them, but he wore them to make him look more studious than normal. The book would be put into the chair as well as he listened to the question Kenshin had imposed for a moment, his eys trailing over to the other male as if to size him up before looking back to Kenshin. Ibari very well knew the reason he was here...but what would be the result? Activating his Sharingan he would show the two his fully matured Sharingan, the visage of his own Mangekyou Sharingan was only a tad different due to the the constant influx of nature chakra that he fed his body. Everything else would be the same except for the tint of his crimson eyes which would be noticeably darker. "The real question would be is what will come from our now venture should we fully devote ourselves to this path. I know from past events in Konoha itself that...this would be considered taboo to do this with someone not of Uchiha descent but we are in turbulent times. We have to do what we must to protect our home...Do you two agree?," he would wait for a moment as his eyes returned to their three tomoe state, the burden of the Mangekyou Sharingan still being quite rough on him.

He would wait a moment before speaking again before rubbing his chin," Whatever you want to do then let us depart on the path that will continue our village's growth and prosperity," he would then wait for the next steps, knowing what whatever would come of it something beautiful would bloom from it.

Reference of MS design:

Zaine likes this post

Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:22 am
Kenshin would smile as the two men exchanged greetings, before gesturing towards two seats near the back of his room and near his standing desk. 

“This will be quite a quick and painless process, just take a seat and we will begin.” The Ragdoll would say, before making his way towards the seats. 

If the two men followed Kenshin would use the Chakra Anaesthetic technique on both of them, before starting with Ibari and removing the eyes that he had gifted the man. He would quickly repeat the process with Zaine, however he would then implant both of Ibari’s eyes within the young Uchiha, then repeat that same process with Ibari, using Zaines eyes. Once this was done The Reaper would activate his Mystical Palm Aura and heal both men simultaneously, the technique effortlessly repairing the nerves that he had carefully severed earlier.

“See, quick and simple. Now, why don’t you each activate your eyes and test them out, I think you will each be able to see the differences in your old eyes patterns.” He would then say, a small and satisfied smirk on his face. 

WC: 187
Zaine
Zaine
Citizen

Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:01 pm
A sense of calm would come over him as he heard the words of his newly acquainted ally- it seemed that he too hailed originally from Konoha and he understood the forbidden nature that was present for their situation but still he rationalized that this was something that needed to be done in order to ensure the safety of the village they each called home. It appeared that he had much more in common with this man than he had thought and maybe even though he was not born with those eyes, he was truly deserving of them- Zaine would pause for a moment as he turned his attention to Ibari, "I couldnt agree with you more. The times were heading into will be trying and were going to need any advantage we can get our hands on. If you are willing to go through with this then I am as well." With that he would look at Kenshin and give him a resolute nod, signaling that he was more than prepared to begin the procedure. 

Given that this was now his third time undergoing a surgical procedure and of those three times, two were in the safe hands of the first Kazekage, the nerves he once had were gone and he followed as instructed over to where the procedure would take place. He would take his seat and wait as Kenshin began to utilize his expertise in medical jutsu to remove the eyes of Ibari right before his view, a sight that both excited and troubled him- he waited patiently as he knew his turn would soon come and in moments his vision had left him in the same manner that Ibari's had. The few moments of darkness were oddly comforting and served as a small reprieve from the stress that he had been enduring- this was coupled with the fact that he understood once his vision returned, it would be time to get back to work so to speak and put this newfound power to good use. 

Only a few moments later light returned in all aspects and the familiar faces of Kenshin and Ibari were within view once more- he would look down at his hands and then from left to right as he took in all around him. Somehow the clarity of his vision had improved, his eyes felt.. sharper and it became evidently clear that the procedure had been a complete success. Zaine would take a stand and look at Ibari specifically to see if he was experiencing the same phenomenon as himself and also to see if his eyes were any different in aesthetic- Kenshin would proceed to tell the two of them to activate their newly attained eyes and the young Uchiha would do so effortlessly, the transition felt smooth and there was no longer any strain on his vision- there even seemed to be less of a stress on his chakra pool. "This is amazing. When you spoke of the transcended sharingan versus the ascended I never imagined that the difference would be large. My eyes feel an overwhelming amount of strength within them now. Thank you Kenshin." The pattern within his eyes resembled the previous shape of the sun with 8 rays extending from its core but the shape of that sun was now streamlined and fixed and in between each extending ray was a tomoe resembling that from the base sharingan. He would look to Ibari and smile "I give my thanks to you as well, Ibari. Its nice to know that those eyes found haven in a shinobi that was once from Konoha and now protects Sunagakure. I look forward to working with you in the future." He would await the replies and reactions of the two as he continued to analyze the feeling of his new eyes and revel in the fact that he had finally reached the pinnacle of his bloodline. 

[WC=654]

Ascended Sharingan :

Transcended Sharingan:
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 159

Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:12 am
As Ibari was the first to sit he would see the light of the world through his eyes one last time before all had faded to black and he was only left with his most basic of other senses... As quickly as the darkness came, the light returned to his eyes as he covered them from the harsh light of the room. Standing up slowly he would begin to look around before activating the sharingan once more. Of course he saw nothing out of the ordinary within the three tomoe state, but once he swapped over to his Mangekyou Sharingan he could feel the difference immediately. There had been no pulling on his sight and it didn't hurt to maintain it. Furthermore it was like he could see with extreme clarity but something was missing. Closing his eyes for a brief moment he would feel the ocular presence changing as a new form took within his eyes and the world was suddenly seen with a new, better light. A smile appeared upon his face as he was pleased with the results," This is most exhilarating," though his thoughts were taken aback hearing Zaine speak," Thank you as well. Let us all protect our new home and make sure any that stand against us know our might...," maybe it was the sudden rush that made him feel this way...or maybe something was unlocked within him.

Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:24 pm
Kenshin would give a pleased smirk as he watched both Ibari and Zaine react in their own ways to their newly attained power. Of the two Zaine was more vocal about it, the man truly taken back by the difference between his old eyes and his new eyes, before thanking Kenshin. 

“You’re most welcome Zaine… believe it or not, my truest goal at this point is to help guide the growth of my comrades… I want to see all of you reach new heights.” The Ragdoll would declare with a small smile on his face… heh, how amusing. His goals nowadays… were truly similar to his old goals, he was just reaching them in a way that couldn’t be more different to what he was trying before. 

His old goal… attacking all of the villages in an effort to terrify the shinobi hiding inside their safe little walls… to force them to grow out of fear… he understood now that his old plan was deeply flawed. It would have forced people to grow yes… but it would have only forced that growth in a few people, and eventually when those people managed to kill him the stagnation would return. At best, that plan would have worked for a handful of shinobi from each village, but it would only have lasted until he and his followers were killed… a short term win at best, and a win that would no doubt cost him his life in the end. And, believe it or not… Kenshin had never once been suicidal, he had just never really feared death in the way that most others did… he never truly had enough to live for to care. Now though… well, now he had an entire village to live for, and that alone was enough to make him want to stick around for a bit longer… he wanted to see the village thrive under Mizuki. 

“Well, with that done it’s best for me to head back to work, believe it or not my workload hasn't really decreased since I stepped down as the Kazekage.” The Reaper would say with a light chuckle, and it really was the truth. He may not be the leader of the village anymore… but he had instead taken up the mantle of Anbu Commander, and this was on top of his existing duty as the head of the Sunagakure Medical Corps. These two roles… each was a true commitment in their own rite, and it was not something that he planned to keep up permanently. The Ragdoll would allow his eyes to flicker to Ibari for a moment, and his small smirk would grow just a bit… oh yes, he had his own plans for the future of the village, and he truly believed Mizuki would approve of them. 

WC: 468

[Exit]

TWC: 1153

Will make claims later

Zaine likes this post

Zaine
Zaine
Citizen

Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:52 am
Reverting his eyes back to their three tomoe state Zaine felt at ease for this had been the least amount of stress he had ever felt on his vision and to think he was utilizing the full base power of the Sharingan- he planned to keep his vision at this level at all times for the forseeable future so that he could get a better idea of those around him. He would nod to both men before taking his leave and heading home for the day to rest up.

[TWC=1,475]

EXIT

Using max stat double AP Bonus

Claims

• EMS
  • Claiming 30 AP from full WC of topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum