Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sayaka Uchiha
Sayaka Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Sayaka's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

The Naughty Kage's Snow Globe[Hunter] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Naughty Kage's Snow Globe[Hunter]

Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:17 pm
As Keita was ready for something to happen, it seemed he had a bit too much confidence in the barrier of Kiz, as he had failed to noticed that it did not protect the ground, and as Keita watched the large shark projectile barrel through the trees and smash them, suddenly sharp branches pierced through the ground towards Keita, who was vigilant, but still very slow compared to the speed of the trees coming out of the ground. He barely had enough time to shield his face with his forearms out of instinct before the trees started lashing at him. Luckily for him, the jutsu was strengthened with chakra, meaning that it was a chakra based technique that was doing the actual damage, and his silken armor absorbed all of the damage and whip like motions of the tree branches that suddenly sprouted up around him. After a couple of moments, the branches would halt their assault, and during this time, Keita would be weaving hand seals, getting ready to find a point where he could use one of the shattered pieces of the trees that had been smashed apart by the water shark bullet, and perform the substitution jutsu to get out of the way of the trees near the tail end of the jutsu. As he was about to do so, it seemed that the trees would suddenly stop pelting him annoyingly, enough to where he removed his arms from his eyes slightly, hanging them just below his eyes so that he could see, and he would see that the naughty's trees would have stopped, and Keita would slowly look around at his surroundings. 

He would definitely substitute out of the way since, the hand seals were prepared, but he would most likely see nothing, and walk towards the house in the center, following the destruction of the shark bullet, since he did not have any sort of chakra vision, and soon saw the body that Kiz was talking about. Keita heard that Kiz remarked about it being easy, and instantly started to scowl. 'Easy? I could do nothing to a copy of you, I need to train harder it seems. Also need to learn how to sense other in the area around me apparently, having no vision is far too crippling.' Keita thought this in his head, but what came out of his mouth was something far more tame. "Yeah, I'm glad I was able to put the seal on you in time. I believe the plan worked, just less effective than I initially thought it would be." Keita was mentioning the fact that with the chakra intensity that Kiz had, the seal on his body should have reduced his ability to mold his chakra at the higher levels, which should have prevented him from using the massive tree jutsu that he had done, but apparently the method was a bit flawed, and he would have to come up with a way around this for later. Keita nodded to Kizmaru, and wondered if they would suddenly get teleported out of here after a mission well done.

[Exit hopefully]
Spoiler:
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

The Naughty Kage's Snow Globe[Hunter] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Naughty Kage's Snow Globe[Hunter]

Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:09 am
Approved
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:25 pm
[GG]
As expected, the shark bullet that ran through the wooden barrier and the house impacted with the weak naughtykage. The sharks chakra teeth piercing into his foul body. With his sage mode gone and the foul beast knowing that even the seals on his body would be unable to reflect the power of such a technique. The Naughtykage was beaten and destroyed.

The two ninja that fought against him used seals and jutsu that amplified their techniques and weakened his own. With no way to combat this the naughtykage started the battle in a bad spot and only made it worse. Hundreds, if not even thousands of years of training still could not defeat the raw talents of these ninja. As the two ninja, Keita and Kizmaru, came closer to inspect the body, they would see it turn into a pile of ash right before their eyes. The naughtykage’s being would float above them and offer some parting words.

“Curses! You may have stopped me this time but just you wait. Next year I’ll be stronger than ever. My power will return, and your feeble attempts to escape will end in your annihilation. Hahahahahahahha!” The naughtykage would say as he floated away into the great beyond. The snowglobe that was holding his captives inside would deteriorate and in a puff of snow the two would be returned to their respective places in the world. While the naughtykages powers were weakened this year, as long as the hollykage lived he could never be truly defeated, and he would try again next year to take their delicious chakra.

[Exit]
[268/1732]
Claims:
34 AP - Max Stat Bonus Discount
Water Release: Great Vortex : 388 (2750/2750 previously trained Here
Rain Tiger at Will : 1344/2750
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:29 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum