Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

The Mongrel  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mongrel

Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:14 pm
The Nova officer would find his pen rapidly scribbling down notes for each and every one of the words the made their way to his ears. The young wolf wasn’t certain whether or not this information would help find just what the cause of this bestial transformation was, but the feedback from the Terumi suggested that it was. It wasn’t long before a hypothesis was formed and explained, although the simile was lost to the man. Drinking was something that he avoided, as he never wanted to willingly give up his senses and mind. Perhaps it would dull the pains of his reality, or perhaps it would weaken the mental walls and allow the creature to take over more easily. He wasn’t willing to risk such a thing. “I don’t indulge in such things. Do you think it wise to do so?” He was leaning on the experience of the man, wondering what he would say. While waiting for an answer from the trained doctor, Loghain would try to get to know the man a little better as well. “So how long have you been in service to Hoshigakure?”

He would notice the eyes of the man looking around the training area, eyeing various large objects like boulders and trees. “You feel as though stress is the culprit?” Loghain would shake his head, unsure if that was it. “At the moment, that which stresses me the most is being around others.” It might not have been what the doctor wanted to hear and it might not be entirely helpful, but it was the truth of the matter. “Being around others puts me on edge, for I fear what loss of control could mean. It gnaws at my mind and twists my insides.” A frown would appear on his face knowing that to test whether or not that was the trigger would mean endangering the lives of the people in such an experiment. “Most of the time I transform when my life is in danger. I can say, though, that I have transformed without such threat many times as well.” The doctor probably wasn’t very far off the mark with his assessment, but duplicating the conditions described would prove difficult and dangerous.

“How do you intend to create such stimuli?” He would of course ask this because it is hard to believe there is a real sense of danger or threat of death in a controlled, friendly environment. Of course, only the loosest definition of a friendly environment could be used. Most would see him as a wild dog, easier to simply put down to eliminate the threat than to allow to live.

WC: 442
TWC: 3836
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 728350

Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:02 pm
"Sometimes its good to let loose and relax." Akabayashi would say moving the pen between his fingers. "It's not for everyone though, like diabetes we can eat as much sugar as we want, but diabetics can't. In this case alcohol and you are like sugar and diabetes, in moderation sure. In excess... no." Maybe, the words were a little too much for Loghain but it was better to tell him straight than beat around the bush.

"I have been working for the village since its founding." Truthfully, he stopped counting the years as he was never in the village anyway. "I stay outside the village mostly catching criminals, I kind of work for every village." 

Loghain didn't seem to understand how they would make him stressed which wasn't going to be explained. Having no information was its own kind of stress. "Leave me to figure out how to get you stressed." He would say before circling the man looking for a spot to place a seal. "I'm going to put a fuinjutsu seal on your back it will paralyze you if you lose control, you won't have to worry about hurting anyone." If Loghain agreed he would place a paralysis seal on the ninja's back and step away. 

With the seal placed Loghain would find himself instantly paralyzed only his eyes able to move. With that done Akabayashi would summon all of his killing intent and bare it down onto Loghain after activating his chakra enhanced stength. (300 points for power rank differnace +100 A rank booster + 50 for Anbu). With that fear should run rampant through the man's head in the hopes it would trigger a transformation. "Do you feel stressed?" He would ask with a hand to his ear. "Oh, wait you can't speak."
WC: 295
TWC: 3641
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:31 pm
The thought of letting loose are relaxing was a pleasant one, albeit an ephemeral one. “I find it best I keep in control, so you are probably right about it not being for everyone.” He would shrug it off and listen as the Terumi officer answered his question regarding his time with the village. “Then I guess we both find ourselves in a similar niche of Hoshi society.” This was of course because the wolf also spent the vast majority of his time outside of the village hunting criminals, though he never considered himself working for any village other than this one. Perhaps that was because he never left the country of his birth.

When the doctor proposed placing a seal on him, he would gladly accept. “Anything to help keep me under control.” Once the Nova officer placed a surprisingly icy cold hand on his back, he couldn’t move any more. He couldn’t feel the ground under his feet and he felt like he would fall, yet his body seemed locked in place as if frozen solid. An intense feeling of dread would overtake the young wolf as the Terumi’s whole demeanor changed to one of a violent killer. Panic would begin to set in as he wanted nothing but to flee. His breathing would begin to quicken, the rapid panting sound filling the area around them. Suddenly, a loud, booming noise would echo through the area, reverberating on each and every surface it could. While the sounds of other shinobi training was almost tuned out entirely, this was simple not the case for this one. It sounded like an explosion had occurred right in their vicinity, and Loghain would find himself completely immobile and already on the edge.

Something would snap. The man’s eyes would grow wide, his body reacting to the chemicals likely flooding his body right now. Screaming pain would shoot through Loghain’s entire body, his muscles burning as though they were all set on fire simultaneously. His body would begin to grow larger, dark fur sprouting everywhere there was once skin. His face would elongate to resemble the snout of a wolf. The transformation would end with him much larger than he was only a few moments ago. His limbs had grown by at least a meter, and his body was packed even more densely with muscle. Razor sharp claws now adorned each of the beast’s elongated fingers.

WC: 403
TWC: 4239
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:39 pm
Akabayshi would give a subtle nod at Loghain's statements of being similar in terms of their duties. The Terumi was rather happy Loghain was willing to accept the seal, but it wouldn't show. Even though he was sure the wolf would have accepted the seal anyway, it was more intimidating not to tell him.

With the seal placed it seemed to do its job as Loghain tensed as if his muscles were locked in place. As the rapid breathing began he could tell the fear had set in and that if the man could run he would. Paralyzed Loghain's eyes widened and he began to change. This is what the Terumi had been waiting for he took in every moment. Even unable to move the transformation seemed uncomfortable. Noises escaped Loghain's mouth without the lips moving. His arms grew longer, his body covered in hair, and his mouth became like that of a canine. Stepping closer Akabayshi could see sharp claws had extended from his finger nails and his teeth had sharpened to points. 

"Well, I wonder what your cognition is like, but lets collect some samples first." Taking out two vials and a needle the doctor would approach the lycanthrope. With the needle he would draw a little blood and inert it into the tube. The other would be used to collect saliva. When that was done he would back away. 

Then would make seals for the chakra scalpel creating a blue aura around his hands. Then he would release his killing intent and end the paralysis effect on the wolf. "Now to test that cognition."
WC: 266
TWC: 3907
Claiming: 31 stats, 8AP, Paralysis Seal for 1500WC, and 2407WC toward Empty Disaster. The AP is due to getting max stats after the 31
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:48 pm
Approved
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:21 pm
The Terumi doctor would end up watching the transformation, making certain to take samples of blood and saliva for later analysis. Hopefully it would allow the doctor to learn a bit more about exactly what makes the young wolf transform into a ravenous beast and attack everything on sight. Still his next actions would be to release the seal that was holding the beast at bay. Either this shinobi was incredibly confident in his ability to keep the wolf under control, or he was incredibly foolish for awakening the savagery within the raven haired man. Was the man lost, trapped behind animalistic instincts that only sought bloodshed? Most likely, but perhaps in time he would be able to maintain his mind and yet allow this bestial form to amplify his physical body.

The beast would rise, its body now fully upright and its massive, hulking figure imposing to a lesser man. A loud snarl would escape the beast’s lips, drool dripping from its mouth as it bears it fangs at the man that restrained him. A blue, bladelike object would be easily noticeable on his hands, though they didn’t provide deter the beast. The man was easily dwarfed by the size of the werewolf and his claws much longer than the scalpels the man would wield. The creature would watch the man, circling the stationary shinobi like a wolf on the prowl, ready to tear flesh from bone should opportunity present itself. Of course, if the shinobi was the first to make a move the creature would react to defend itself accordingly.

WC: 262
TWC: 4501
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:14 pm
The full height of Loghain was astonishing, the arm's almost as long as the beast's body. It let out a snarl likely to intimidate the doctor, then began to circle. A wolf without a pack, this one was acting alone with no group it seemed the wolf didn't know from which angle to attack. Akabayashi would turn to keep his eyes on the wolf. "You are smarter than you think in that form." He would say addressing the wolf. "It looks to me that you aren't mindless and are sizing me up. To see if I am prey or another predator. Search your mind and find the answer."

The Terumi wouldn't move toward the wolf his blue coated hands were ready to defend. He knew blocking the claws of the beast would not only keep him safe, but allow him to separate the tendons in his fingers preventing further use until they were healed. "Use my voice and focus bring Loghain from within." He would stay still keeping his body ready for the wolf to spring. What the Nova hadn't planned for was someone across the field to shout after seeing the form of Loghain a child no older than ten likely from the academy. Things weren't looking good if the wolf ran it would have a head start the Terumi had to get the wolves attention, before it was a problem. 

Akabayashi would snarl at the wolf trying to imitate the one Loghain had done. "Focus on me and don't worry about the kid." By this point the child was already running away, the form of Loghain would give him nightmares for weeks. With luck Sebastian kept enough of his humanity to not attack either.
WC: 285
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:22 pm
The Terumi shinobi would keep his eyes on the beast, his words striking true. The creature was assessing the man, its sizable figure moving around the man to find the ideal place to strike from. This transformation wasn’t quite the same as the others before it, the rage quiet instead of screaming. It wasn’t a monster, mindlessly lashing about. No, this creatures eyes held a cunning that the more experienced senior officer immediately recognized. Its eyes were locked with the Terumi, neither wanting to back down. The wolf body would tense, ready to spring into action when a scream would break the stare down. It would distract the officer for a moment, his eyes breaking from the beast to see a child of academy age. That slight break of focus was the distraction the creature was waiting for, its body screaming to disembowel this man and rip him limb from limb. The child may have been easier prey, but the wolf desired to establish its place in the pack. The beast would lunge to close the distance between them, moving its huge arm into position to dig claw deep into flesh. The child would escape to safety, though his words may cause more harm later. But that was a tale for another time…

Suddenly the wolf would collapse to a knee, its body not reacting as the creature desperately wanted. It would snarl again, seemingly fighting itself in some manner. Its focus was entirely on the Terumi doctor, though something was holding it back. Perhaps Sebastian was able to hold the creature at bay, struggling with his own violent tendencies. This level of control was a first for the young wolf, even as slight as it may have been.

WC: 289
TWC: 4790
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:28 pm
As the Terumi watched the creature's body tense he guessed Sebastian was preparing to lunge, he assumed correctly as the Nova's eyes shifted to focus on the screaming idiot across the field the wolf took the opportunity to lunge. The claws were thrown in front of the creature to claw at whatever they could. Raising his hands to meet the claws, he would find the effort un-needed as Loghain dropped to a knee in a moment of clarity or something else. The wolf snarled while never taking it eyes off of Akabayashi. 

The man would back up separating from the lycan while maintaining a steady flow of cutting chakra through his hands. "Interesting, this is pretty close to what my past experience is. You haven't lost control have you? This is more controlled than what you are used to." Akabayashi would study the wolf waiting for something to happen. "Can you talk like that or do head nods, I need to test your level of cognition." He would say preparing to administer an easy math test to see how much knowledge the beast could use.

Whether Loghain could speak or simply nod the man would hold up three fingers. "How many fingers am I holding up? You can nod the number or say it if possible." Waiting the man would use his other hand to keep ready to defend, he wasn't quite sure if Sebastian was in complete control as of yet. 

WC: 242
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:31 pm
Its breathing was slow and steady, the muscles of the creature tightening as the Nova officer moved. His actions weren’t threatening, but the instincts of the wolf were screaming to press the man and finish the task. The beast was fighting with Loghain, luckily his actions in his own control at least for now. When asked if he could talk, the wolf would shake its head in a way that would convey his understanding. He couldn’t talk with these wolfish features, or at least wasn’t capable as of yet. The Terumi doctor was right, this was far more control than he had been accustomed to by far. His thoughts were starting to become his own, though he was still torn as the beast struggled for dominance. The struggles were becoming less intense as clarity came.

The man would hold up three fingers, and Loghain would nod his head up and down three times. His clawed hands would loosen, his grip on his own body finally allowing him to relax a bit. The werewolf would stand rise a bit, the arms of the beast hanging down at its sides. It would be clear that the threat was gone, at least without any intense new stimuli to trigger his rage. The snout of the creature would twitch, gathering the scent of the Terumi officer. The battlefield smelled of sweat and smoke, the training of Hoshi shinobi leaving a permanent stink to the area, though perhaps that was simply because of the wolfs senses. It might go unnoticed by one without such a keen nose.

WC: 262
TWC: 5052
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum