Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Search for Lost Texts  - Page 2 Empty Re: Search for Lost Texts

Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:50 pm
Souji's interest in the scroll was not unfounded and Musu himself was excited to find such a rare item hidden away in Delasi. As Musu began to open the scroll using the seal unlocking technique his fingers gave up a blue tint to it and as he did Musu would see something in his peripheral vision. Souji would begin to touch his face around his eyes, again pointing to the evidence that the boy possessed some sort of ocular ability. Still paying no mind to it at this point Musu would reply to Souji’s question. 

“This scroll was protected by a lock seal meant to stop others from opening its contents. It’s fairly common for documents that have either significance or hold something within them. Seals themselves are fairly simple really, just condensed chakra that takes a specific form which gives them their unique appearance. What I am doing now is breaking that seal, you see the form it takes is merely a shell that holds the chakra together, but by overloading the form I can break the seal, and the chakra is released. Its like water: if you put it in the cup it becomes the cup, taking its form, but if the cup is broken the water flows naturally. If that makes sense.” Musu would say to the boy. The tone at which he expressed this information was passionate, almost giddy, as he spoke about seals. It was one of Musu’s most fascinating subjects to talk about and he couldn’t help but share his information with others. 

Souji’s curiosity would only continue as the two reviewed the contents of the scroll together. As Musu talked about what he saw and sensed it only raised more questions in Souji’s mind. The heart of a learner, Musu thought, as the boy began to ask more interesting questions. On top of that he gathered that the Uzumaki was indeed a sensory type ninja. Clearly Souji knew somewhat of what he was doing, if he survived long enough he could become an exceptional ninja both physically and mentally, but would he survive long enough? Could the training of Musu and others like him be enough to teach him the things he can’t learn on his own? Would we grow arrogant of his abilities as he continued along his path? These questions flooded Musu’s mind for the second as he appeared to stumble over his words as he came back to focus on replying to Souji. 

“Strong deduction there Souji, though I’m not as gifted in sensing everything around me as you might believe, when it comes to seals and the like it just comes naturally to me. All seals have a pattern and once you understand the pattern you pick up on things others don’t normally have the insight to pick up on. Anyway, some sealing has to do with summoning. These summonings could be of weapons, jutsu, and sometimes living beings. The more powerful the object is that you are trying to bring forth the more chakra you have to expend. Blood is used in the most powerful of summonings for a few reasons but mostly because it acts as a conduit for the chakra, but animal summonings are different. I’ve never experienced it personally but I know of a few within Sunagakure that hold a special relationship with some very powerful creatures. Animals that aren’t the feral ones you encounter in the wild, no, but conscious and talking beings. Acting both human and animal these powerful creatures demand respect and in exchange they offer their assistance in what unique ways they can. This appears to be one of their contract scrolls, a form of that respect, but I’m not sure for what animal these belong to…” 

Musu would roll the scroll back up and place it in his bag… then would proceed to continue on talking to Souji about it while they toiled away at a few more mundane scrolls. 

“The people that signed the scroll are all probably dead now but there could still be a chance. We will bring this one back to the village and have it be investigated further. Good work.” Musu would say as Souji brought down the last tattered scroll. 

“Hmm, you know this scroll. I'm not sure about it. Most of the writing has been faded or destroyed but the paper that was used is different from the rest. I’m going to hold onto this scroll and look into it back in the village. I have tools at the Sealing Corps to see if there is anything worthwhile about this document. That's about it though so let's head on out of here.”

Barring any obstructions from Souji, Musu would walk up out of the secret room and find the old librarian sitting at his post. 

“Finally done, eh, I expected faster from someone of the “Uzumaki Clan”, but I guess I can’t have everything right?” The old man would say as he stamped the mission papers proving completion of the task and handing it back to Musu. 

“I would assume not, sir, do what you want with what’s left, nothing of value there. For the Kazekage.” Musu would say as he bowed to the old man. 

“Yeah, for the Shit Stained Shinobi the sand calls ‘Kage’”...

Musu and Souji would head out of Delsai and depart on their way back to Sunagakure. By this time the Sun was past its apex but still had a few hours left in the sky before setting. Now the Sand and heat were as hot as they were going to be and causing Musu to sweat profusely as they quickly travelled, although this experience did awaken something in him it felt like, and trying to keep up with Souji’s normal speed forced Musu to work just a bit harder. Perhaps Musu should hit the gym more to amp up his physical abilities. 

A few miles outside the village Musu would stop for a second and beckon Souji to do the same. 

“Souji, If I could have a minute before we return…” Musu would say. Barring any adverse reaction coming out of the boy Musu would take the summoning scroll out of his bag along with the Ryo that he would be rewarded on this mission and give it to him. 

“Thank you for your help today,  it would have taken me way longer to do this task on my own, and you showed real promise. I’ll return the completed mission to headquarters and take the reward, but this is half of that reward money, your cut. Go ahead and take this scroll with you, I’d like to keep it as discreet as possible, for many people want the ability to sign a contract with an animal summon, few are worthy of the privilege. You can get this scroll to Mizuki secretly, you got that?” Musu would ask Souji. Should he accept this task Musu would continue.

“One more thing, I don’t know much about you and what you can do, nor do I care to know, but you revealed to me you have some sort of Ocular power. Evidenced by the sensory abilities you deduced I have and certain actions you did during the mission. Listen, do what you want, but there are people out there, even in Sunagakure, that crave both power and precious ocular jutsu. Using it puts you at a great risk if you’re not prepared. Such powers should be reserved for when you absolutely need them.” Musu would say, coming from the heart in his concern. 

As long as Souji remained with him to the gates the two would arrive just after sundown. Musu would bow to Souji as he did…

“It was a pleasure working with you, take care.” Musu would say as he went to the space where they went their separate ways. Heading back towards the mission headquarters where Musu got the mission would enter into its halls and return the completed mission slip back to the ninja stationed there. The ninja were surprised to see that the mission was even completed at all and handed the Uzumaki the reward money. Musu would then head back home for some well deserved rest.

[Exit]
WC: 1372
TWC: 4428

REWARD CLAIMS:
3,500 Ryo :
10 AP

500 Ryo for C Rank or above missions

Word Count Claims:

3000: Un-training 15 Strength for 5 Vigor, 10 Speed (New totals: 95 Vigor, 80 Chakra, 70 Speed, 5 Strength)
1400: Fuuinjutsu Lock - Rank C to Rank A. I would like to use 100 WC from my WC Bank to compensate the difference: 26226 Remaining

MAX STAT BONUS:

1400 WC for 28 AP - New AP total: 1120
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Search for Lost Texts  - Page 2 Empty Re: Search for Lost Texts

Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:23 pm
The words of the Uzumaki, Musu would reach the pierced ears of the Hyuuga boy. This his attention fixed on every bit of information that was spew from his lips. It would see, at great surprise, that his eyes was not playing tricks on him, yet rather Musu was one of few who studied the path of a Fuinjutsu expert. The boy's eyes brighten as he listened closely, retaining every bit of the information that was bestowed to him by the older, and superior shinobi. Completely free from his mind, until now, Souji knew not of the abilities of the Uzumaki, not to the degree of their specialty in sealing.

The scroll that was brought to Musu was one of great mystery. It needed to be opened by that of a technique, hence the glowing finger of Musu. Lilac eyes recorded the use of that technique and remembered it. Determined to learn it on his own someday. "I see... So there are more scrolls out there like this one, is what you're telling me." Many theories and thoughts circulated through the mind of the boy. The thought of their being other mysterious contracts such as this one only made him that more curious about them. What did each of them hold within, how did such a contract come to be. The lilac eyes of they boy raced over the scroll as if he was obtaining answers to his unasked questions.  

Musu seem to be enjoying himself, speaking about this category at least. Souji noticed how his tone changed to that of passion... reminded him of himself when speaking of cooking in his alone time. It wasn't long before Souji's call out was addressed by the Uzumaki. Apparently he was close to home, closer than he thought. Musu acknowledged his words, while also cleaning up some of the misconception that he had. This information granted the boy with a better understanding of Musu and the Uzumaki... though he was sure that there was more to them both than meets the eye. However, this would invoke the man to spew great knowledge that the boy himself was still fuzzy on. His eyes flickered from the scroll to Musu, then back. Following him attentively. He would wonder of Mizuki know this as well. 'Of course she does... Its Mizuki-san.' He thought.  

It would then register a though into his head... 'Does Mizuki-san have one of these as well? Do you have one also, Musu?' He would ask within his own head. Preferring not to ask them aloud, he would want to discover things on his own. The thought of one day he himself claiming one did not escape his head at all. But of what mysteries would his hold is the true question. But before he could entertain the idea, he noticed that Musu placed the scroll within his person. Which was find, he was the superior of the mission. Souji already claimed two scrolls for himself that he was eager to learn about. They were marked with Hyuuga insignia.  

The jounin would take the last scroll and make mention of having it examined by a special corp. The boy noted this and left it alone. The two have had their fill of the place, thus decided to depart from it. The old man would speak, he still spoke with a condescending tone and mindset. It bothered the Hyuuga boy, but he realized that everyone cannot be saved from their own ignorance. Upon walking by, Souji would deliver him a chilling glare, one that would clearly deliver his annoyance of this man. It was not for Musu, it was for the very fact that he decided that he did not like him at all. Now that the two were off to return to the village, it was getting pretty late. Their pace was as it was upon arriving, yet he would noticed that the jounin was losing stride.  

Musu would ask for a moment, Souji would silently grant it to him. With little room to exchange words, he would listen to what important survival advice the man had to say... what's more, he would be gifted with a scroll that was earlier placed within the Jounin's pouch. Souji's eyes furrowed in confusion... but he would accept it and he would suppose he would follow through with the directions to give it to Mizuki... or else she would discipline him. The very thought of that made him feel weak in the knees. She was always so kind to him... he wouldn't want to experience the sterness of his intent. He would nod to the Jounin as he concealed the scroll in his pouch. Following the scroll, he was presented his share of the mission's reward. The boy never saw so much money at one time and it was a bit overwhelming. But that feeling immediately died over as he thought of what he could purchase to help Mizuki out around the house... perhaps find out her favorite meal and prepare it?  

He would put the funds away and the two would continue as they head for the village. Once there at the gates, they would part ways. Souji giving the jounin a single lift of his right hand guesturing 'later' as he walked off into the direction of his home.

[Exit]
[WC: 890
Total WC: 5,763

Mission Rewards
10 AP
3,500 Ryo

100 Mission Bonus for Genin

Stat Redistribution - 19 stats removed from Strength
+19 Chakra = 3,800 WC for move. 

Stats Earn remaining - 19 Stats
+2 Chakra and +12 Vigor

5 Stat points remaining