Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Zeo Kamigawa's Stat & Jutsu List

Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 35400

Spirits of Nature (Training) Empty Spirits of Nature (Training)

Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:57 pm
Zeo Stats

Spirits of Nature

Zoe had always retreated to the wilds of Hoshigakure. It wasn't that he had not acclimated or liked his new home in Hoshigakure, but he had missed much of his old life in River Country. While small, it was more in touch with nature. The air was 'cleaner', or smelled different at least. He felt more connected with things when he was in the woods, which was hard to do as much of HAVEN was a wild selection of things. It was confusing to live here at times, but he knew the Water Gardens most. He loved to go to the water and practice his Suiton jutsu, or just sit there and think. He almost felt compelled to pick up fishing, as his father would do.

However, now he wanted to branch out-- no pun intended, to explore more of Hoshigakure outside of its city. Despite the warnings about dangerous shinobi or bandits sometimes, he felt confident. He had studied and practiced a lot on his own. He felt he could venture a small bit out of the gates of the village a bit without worry.

This area seemed safe enough and relaxing-- a forest preserve meant to safeguard not only the landscape and forest, but also the animals that lived there. He was curious to learn what kind of animals might live there. Though it was midday, he doubts he could find much. While he was good with stealth, it wasn't like he could easily find animals in the wild. Most would want to be left alone from humans for obvious reasons.

For now, Zeo was taking in the sight of the forest he was in, enjoying the peace of the birds in the air, the shade from the sun, and the view he got of the lake in the distance ahead. It was hard to imagine a village put all this effort to make this place. He couldn't help but smile as he felt more at ease here than anywhere else. Little did he know he was not alone in the forest.

WC: 347 (event bonus X2 ) = 694
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : The Wraith
Legendary Equipment : Hiramekarei

Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Ryo : 95850

Spirits of Nature (Training) Empty Re: Spirits of Nature (Training)

Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:47 pm
The Tachibana Wildlife Reserve, a relatively undisturbed domain conceived by Dusk Tachibana to preserve both the native and indigenous animals that proliferate the forest yet are unheard of from the rest of the Ninja World. Since Dusk Tachibana's fall to obscurity, many of his scholars strove to preserve the area he called sacred, keeping the wildlife safe and undisturbed from society as a whole. Thus, only silence emanated throughout the forest in the Early Morning, as the few things that could be heard there was the ambient noise from the wind, wildlife, utters from animals...and the occasional page-flapping of a book. Yes, among the animals was an enigma that could only be considered an alien to the wildlife; perched upon a thick branch of a 10 meter or so tall and 3-meter wide tree was Enishi Kurosawa, a former Genin of Hoshigakure. Well, a former Genin may be an overstatement, as it was more like a recently graduated Academy Student who was abducted by bandits on his first mission of being a Gate Guard...fun times. Nevertheless, the understudy was determined to get back into the swing of things, being his second day of coming back to Hoshigakure, he was told to rest before requesting for the Hogokage to reinstate his original rank. So, until that time, he was to be treated like a regular citizen - not a shinobi - of Hoshigakure. That line of thinking somewhat pestered the silver-haired teen, as he swore his absolute devotion to the village not too long ago, so being kicked off the shinobi system temporarily felt like a punch to the gut. Though, Enishi was not the one to lose his marbles over something like that, so today, he felt as if he should retreat to the Wildlife Reserve first thing in the morning.

Whilst reading a book on the history of Hoshigakure, it seemed that his reading time would have to be put on hold since sounds of rustling would permeate through the forest. The rustling was not that of an animal, as it felt far too periodic, like the originator of the sound was not worried about going from point A to point B, rather wanting to take in the peaceful atmosphere of the forest. Closing his book and placing it in on the side of the branch, Enishi was prepared to act. He didn't know whether the sound was from someone hailing from his village or was a bandit, so the understudy was getting ready to fight. As the sound reached 10 meters from him, he would face the direction of it, revealing a person with blue hair. Wanting to confront that person, Enishi would immediately stand up on the branch, bending his legs with great force, attempting to use the branch as a spring so he could jump off easily...what actually ended up happening was that the branch could not support the understudy's weight as it would rip off the tree easily. This would occur as Enishi was about to jump, still needing the branch to function as a spring so he could effectively jump off. Without a branch meant no spring, which meant that Enishi's body would flip around in the air like a madman whilst tumbling down to the ground, like a bird mid-flight being struck by a Kunai. Only one word could summarize this action,

"Shit," The silver-haired teen would grunt in realization as he would flip downwards to the ground, the whole event reminiscent of a slapstick comedy scene. Enishi would smash into the ground headfirst, letting out a yelp of pain as his head would angle towards the blue-haired boy. Normally, most people would have died from the impact, but Enishi was one hell of a lucky kid, so he would solemnly turn his whole body, now smack dab onto the ground towards the boy,

"...Yo." 

WC: 642 [Event Bonus is 2X] so 1284 WC Total
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:33 pm
Zeo had not anticipated any action or threats, but it was the life of a shinobi to be ready for anything. Even though everything was calm and at peace, it didn't mean the region was completely free of danger. As he walked and explored the Tachibana Wildlife Reserve, he began to sense it. A chakra presence from nearby. He didn't really react to it. It probably was some villager or even another fellow shinobi who was exploring the woods or training. He didn't think much of it, till he heard the sound of the moving branch and rustle of the trees behind him.

Instinctively, Zeo moved! His chakra sensory gave a clear indication of the incoming presence as he felt it like a chill up his spine. He would have been prepared for an attack till he heard the 'shit' and a cry of someone.

Zeo saw him-- a kid just like him-- come crashing down as if he fell right out of the sky and landed flat on his face. Zeo winced at the sight of him. A fall like that would have killed someone else. But like some kind of stunt or cartoon, he soon straight up and went 'yo' like it was no big deal.

"Uuuuuh... hello?" Zeo asked, baffled and nervous by the strange kid who appeared before him. He looked a bit odd with silver hair and narrow features. He likely was a fellow Star village shinobi like himself. His mannerism was not exactly normal, almost crazy how he would brush off a fall like that. He clearly didn't have the same sense of stealth most ninjas had. Still, everyone had their own style. Zeo watched as he recovered, besides a few dusty clothing now-- he didn't look too injured. "Are you okay... in the head?"

The pun was good too. Still, Zeo wondered who he was. "Are you from Star Village too? I'm Zeo. Zeo Kamigawa." he introduced himself, not feeling too on guard to not share his name.

WC: 336 (X2 from anniversary event) 672
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:05 pm
In the life of a shinobi, one must be prepared for anything and aware of their surroundings, including every single circumstance that could arrive from said surroundings. Enishi failed quite spectacularly at that, unsuccessful in taking account of the tree branch's durability which caused him to crash onto the ground like an idiot. So much for good impressions or even acting as somewhat of a shinobi. If the blue-haired stranger in front of him wanted to cause harm to the understudy, Enishi enabled him to do so. The silver-haired teen would momentarily shrug off his actions for meanwhile, thinking that he was just rusty due to not doing missions in a while but his failed sequence of events still weighed deeply in his mind. Nevertheless, after he spoke his tactless introduction to the currently dumbfounded blue-haired stranger, the stranger would ask if he was doing alright, appearing to not be a hostile presence. In hindsight, it made sense that the stranger would ask questions about the understudy's wellbeing as most people would have been barely alive or even dead if they were in Enishi's predicament, but right now...the understudy was pretty confused. "He's...concerned...about...me?" He mused internally in a scatterbrain-like manner as if the idea of caring about one's wellbeing was an entirely new concept for him. 

This was the first few times in the silver-haired teen's life that he was asked with genuine concern if he was okay. Back in the orphanage, he lived in many years ago after his parents abandoned him upon birth, nearly everyone treated him as a monster due to the curse he was forced to live with. He was worthless in their eyes and if the only people you know treat you as if you have no value to the world, one starts to believe that their entire existence has no value...that they have no inherent worth in this world. Such was the fate of Enishi, therefore, he was seldom accustomed to people genuinely caring about him, even if it was common courtesy. Despite the stranger's words striking a chord within the understudy, he would still keep his lax poker face active, nodding calmly as he asked about his wellbeing. The stranger would then introduce himself as Zeo Kamigawa, someone from Hoshigakure. Whilst Zeo spoke, Enishi would stand up from the ground, dusting himself off as he was listening intently to the Kamigawa clan member's words. After the blue-haired boy spoke, the understudy would crack his neck, making sure he didn't accidentally dislocate his neck after falling from the air before starting,

"Zeo Kamigawa...an interesting name. Nice to meet you Zeo; my name is Enishi Kurosawa. To answer your question, yeah, I hail from Hoshigakure though I am currently in limbo between a civilian and a shinobi at this moment." Enishi said in a brief tone, not wanting to give too much information to Zeo as his predicament truly was bizarre. Deciding to change up the topic, the understudy would shift his body to the left, appearing to observe the wildlife and nature surrounding him,

"So, Zeo. Why have you chosen to come to the Wildlife Reserve this morning? You don't see many people here nowadays, much less in the morning." Enishi curiously asked while still observing the forest. 

WC: 544 (Event Bonus is 2X) 1088 WC 
TWC: 2372 
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:59 pm
Zeo was a bit perplexed by the unusual nature of the stranger. Let alone the fact he was responsive but a little off-kilter at least. He did worry the kid had some kind of head injury... or he was insane? Neither option was a positive thing to consider. He soon introduced himself as Enishi Kurosawa, with a rather interesting state of limbo between civilian and shinobi. Unfortunately for him, Zeo was a smart person for his age. Any kind of vague response was enough to pique his interest and hypothesis. "Oh, so you're an academy student?" Zeo asked in curiosity.

He didn't have any clue of the turmoil or troubles that Enishi was enduring or had endured.

Zeo's point of thought ended when Enishi asked why he was out in the wildlife preserve. Zeo lowered his guard then, realizing the citizen was indeed a non-aggressive person, despite his aggressive entrance. He felt more at ease by him to it. It wasn't like he was a bloodthirsty beast or enemy shinobi. Zeo looked out at the surrounding scene, relaxed to talk to the new acquaintance he made. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Enishi. As for me, I am relatively new to Hoshigakure. Despite being a year since I been here, I haven't really ventured far. So this is my first time here. It reminds me of my homeland... back in River Country where I used to live. I g uess you can say I am a refugee myself." Zeo admitted, his gaze cast down a bit in shame.

Unlike his new friend, Zeo was rescued and brought to Hoshigakure. While it was his choice to become a shinobi, he was still in many ways an outsider. Even he had his share of hardships in this village, though not the same as Enishi.

WC: 303 (x2 word count for the anniversary) 606
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:10 pm
Thankfully, the perceptive blue-haired boy didn't catch on to the understudy's internal crucible, as finding out about Enishi's past would have led to more trouble than it was worth, especially on their first meeting. At least the silver-haired boy did not fail in another universal shinobi rule: to never show your internal emotions in front of someone, particularly on one's first encounter. Though, there was one misconception between the two of them after Enishi vaguely stated that his ranking in the shinobi system was between a citizen and a shinobi. The understudy didn't mean that he was an Academy Student -as he would have said so already- ergo he had already passed his Genin Exams months ago, but he was on a temporary military discharge due to his sudden disappearance. He did not want to explain the complex intricacies of his ordeal to Zeo however since there was no real reason for the blue-haired boy to care, so Enishi would simply go with the flow after he spoke, "Sure, let's go with that." He replied with a bright grin towards Zeo, devoid of malice nor snarkiness, most unbefitting for a monster like him.

Then, after the understudy asked the blue-haired boy about his reasoning for coming to the Wildlife Reserve, the boy would give a brief summary of his past. A look on intrigue would befall on Enishi's expression as Zeo spoke about his past albeit with a hint with shame. The understudy would internally empathize with him, as his past was something...very shameful to talk about that even his current guardian didn't know the full extent of his backstory. Therefore, as Zeo finished, Enishi would reply by turning his head towards the boy, giving his full attention, "I guess we can both understand each other, Zeo. I was also not born in Hoshigakure, as I was born and raised in the Haven Country Borders, many days away from the village. I only recently arrived at Hoshigakure about two years ago since I've heard rumors about it being a village of hope and a safeguard to protect people against the bandits which proliferate the borders. It was pretty hard adjusting to the village since I've never actually lived in a village before, but I got used to it after a while." Enishi stated, speaking with such admiration about the village. 

"Now then, how has Hoshigakure been? Have you been adjusting well to the village?" 

WC: 404 (Event Bonus is 2X so 808 WC total)
TWC: 3180
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:00 am
The wording this guy was using definitely didn't make Zachary at ease with him. He clearly would cock his head at that comment. While true, holding in your emotions was basic for shinobi, but Zeo was a bit more... outspoken. Not a typical shinobi. He had a more neutral expression due to his trauma, which made him a prime candidate, but it didn't mean he was emotionless. Despite how others were, he grew up beliving emotions existed for a reason.

They were both forigners. That was a blessing to know that he and the stranger had that in common. Zeo couldn't help but smile at that. "Yeah. It is a lot to get used to. I grew up in a small fishing village so it wasn't like we had any kind of shinobi presence. I didn't really feel welcomed when I first came here, but they said they thought I had potential. So they brought me to Hoshigakure. " Zeo told him, making everything a bit more at ease.

He had met a good number of people here and so far, he had positive experiences. However, he witnessed the turmoil of the unrest between shinobi and the religion that ruled in this land. It was a hard adjustment. That, and civil issues within the village caused trouble as well. He didn't really know how to handle it all. He almost got killed twice due to unrest between the two, but that was the life of the shinobi. The life he chose.

WC: 252 (x2) 504
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:53 pm
Enishi was a perceptive person, one who could see and read beyond the atmosphere and lining of situations that others would overlook. Feeling the uneasiness of Zeo, he would mentally curse himself for using such bizarre language to convey his correction of the previous assertion from the blue-haired boy. Though, it did not seem to shake up Zeo as much as the understudy initially thought, so all seemed to be well at that moment. Though Enishi was the type of person to overanalyze situations to a fault, especially in hindsight and mixed with his socially awkward nature, he was prone to spacing out in social situations to think about his or others' behaviors. However, he was quite drawn to the conversation with Zeo so all of his attention was kept onto the conversation which was a rather rare thing to occur.

As Enishi would finish his question about how the blue-haired boy was acclimating to Hoshigakure's society, Zeo would reply with a detailed yet not so detailed explanation -getting straight to the meat of the question- of his time in the village of hope. The two had both grown up in small areas, Enishi living in an orphanage that utterly despised him and his existence and Zeo being raised in a fishing village. The thought of fish made the understudy's stomach growl a small amount, not enough for the blue-haired boy to notice but the silver-haired teen could feel it due to the rumbling sound that his insides made. He wondered what type of fish the young Kamigawa came across and ate but that would be a question for another day. They were both shinobi, so Enishi quickly brainstormed another ninja-appropriate question to give to Zeo. Keeping the boy's words in mind, he would keep flashing his smile towards him whilst speaking,

"I'm sure you do have some untapped potential in yourself, Zeo. After all, they wouldn't have said that you had any for no reason...Speaking of potential, you said that you were born in the River Country, correct? I heard that most there are born with an affinity towards Water Release. You don't see many Water Release users here, so might you be one?" Enishi politely asked. He was quite intrigued by Zeo's arsenal, as the understudy also had an affinity towards Water Release. It would be interesting seeing another thing that they shared in common. 

WC: 396 (2X WC Bonus is 792 TWC)
TWC: 3972
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin

Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:34 pm
Zeo could tell the silver-haired youth was analyzing and assessing him, just as much as he did the same. Not out of rudeness or trust, but as shinobi, one could never be sure. He had no reason why anyone would hold malice towards him. However, the troubles in Hoshigakure was not lost on him. Fires, civil unrest, it was disturbing Zeo to know that this wonderful place could have turmoil in it. While not perfect, Zeo had great support since the tragedy that left without a family. He was starting to like the people he met here, and who gave him a chance.

The mention of Zeo's 'untapped potential' did indeed strike a chord to Zeo. NOtt a bad one but he did give the bad 'hint' of that something was unique about him. His 'episodes' at times confused him. True, he was gifted in ninjutsu and manipulating chakra. The village had noted he had a strong gift of chakra. Something about it was 'special' but he didn't have a clue. There was much he didn't know, about his family's history or the scroll they gave him before his parents died. But the 'episodes' where his vision got all strange at times, were what made him wonder if there was something different, or wrong, with him. However, due to his strong chakra sensitivity, he learned chakra sensory far easier than others, and he was quite talented with Genjutsu. Learning about that was a great pastime for Zeo and he had gotten good at it.

It was an odd question if Zeo was a person who possessed water chakra. He blinked at that. "It's my blue hair, isn't it?" he joked dryly since he did seem to give that impression for it. He liked his blue hair-- a family trait it seemed since his parents had similar shades. It clearly wasn't the case, but he didn't know how one 'inherited' chakra as others did. As far as he knew, he had no 'bloodline limit'. Not like Soma and others he knew. Let alone chakra nature, but River country and water did make some sense. "I really wouldn't know. I do like the water, all the same." he said with a shrug of his shoulders, "So I didn't mind when I started to learn water style. I didn't know it was such a rarity in Hoshigakure though."

It did remind him how long it took to put out the fire at the market, and how much easier it was for rescue workers AFTER he used Water Dragon Bullet he just learned recently. "Anyway, I am pretty dedicated to learning Suiton related jutsu." he explained.

WC: 443 (2x anniversary bonus) 886

Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:45 pm
It seemed that the flow of the conversation was running smoothly, as unexpected as it was for someone like Enishi to have a discussion with another human being for more than a few minutes, even if it was relatively "small talk." However, due to the introverted yet thoughtful nature of the understudy, he was a boy who loathed small talk, rather finding more meaning in intellectual conversations that held bearing to both's ideologies or interests. Therefore, he was quite interested in the way the dialogue between him and Zeo was forming, seeing that they both held many similarities yet notable differences between each other. The silver-haired teen...was quite drawn to the boy in front of him. He couldn't necessarily pinpoint the exact reasons why he was so interested in Zeo, but the understudy was quite content with the way this day was going. "...Is this, a friend?" Enishi pondered, quite perplexed at his intrinsic contradiction in his behavior. Why, should a monster like him, even deserve to have an acquaintanceship -much less a friendship- with the Kamigawa, a teen brimming with such light and potential? There was only darkness in chaos for the future of Enishi Kurosawa, so why should he bother making friends when he would only lose them in the end, suffering by himself? Quite poetic, in the beginning, he was born alone in a blizzard, and in the end, he would probably die alone. But even so, the understudy was allowed to watch the blossoming of his village's future right before his eyes, right?

Regardless of the current mental warfare that was occurring in his mind, a white flag of peace would momentarily reduce the battle in Enishi's mind, as Zeo would respond to the understudy's question about his chakra affinity with a dry remark: slightly joking about his blue hair. The silver-haired teen merely blinked at that statement, as the joke would severely fly over his head like a Kunai missing its target...like a mile away. The understudy wasn't the best at understanding humor, as most dry jokes would simply not go through his mind. Nevertheless, the young Kamigawa would enlighten Enishi about his Water Affinity, showing that the boy simply liked water, getting accustomed to it at a young age. It made sense. Being born in a place surrounded by water and marine life would probably let one get accustomed to the feeling of water, allowing one to then mimic their chakra to be that of water. Perhaps that was the reason why most in the River Country had that affinity and it was not because of a convoluted bloodline reason. Well, the more you know. Enishi was also quite delighted for his hypothesis to be correct, as both Zeo and he had a Water affinity. After Zeo finished his explanation, the silver-haired boy would respond in a conversationalist manner,

"Ah, that's interesting! I also have a Water affinity, however...I'm embarrassed to say that I'm not too well versed in using Suiton jutsu." Enishi sheepishly said, rubbing his hand on the back of his head, slightly flustered at his weakness. As a Medical Student, he was pretty well versed in Medical Ninjutsu so he didn't have enough time to dedicate himself towards Ninjutsu...BUT! There was another reason why. Usually practicing Ninjutsu stimulated his Berserk mode to go haywire, so since Medical Ninjutsu focused on chakra control, Enishi thought that learning that area of specialization first would allow him to combat his berserk state, controlling his influx of chakra. At least, that's what it sounded like in theory. Nevertheless, he would continue, "My guardian is a doctor at the Hoshigakure Hospital, so naturally, I had to become his assistant for performing Medical duties. So, I have some Medical Ninjutsu knowledge in the replacement of Suiton jutsu. However, I hope to learn some more jutsu of my affinity soon," 

WC: 642 (2X WC from Event Bonus is 1284 TWC)
TWC: 5256
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum