Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Keina Schwachling
Keina Schwachling
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Missing Merchant Mystery Mission [P/IO/NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Merchant Mystery Mission [P/IO/NK]

Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:34 pm
Keina rolled her eyes. The bartender thinking Masashi was into some shit was one thing. There was always the POSSIBILITY of blackmail. She would not be at all surprised if a place like this had something like that going on, on the side.

But... honestly, they probably knew better than to blackmail a ninja, even if they did.

To Masashi's joke, she would let off a very soft "Ha. Ha." in monotone, slow syllables. In fact, she said them to the beat of the thumping arm.

As the man spoke up, Keina stopped hitting the wall and, as Masashi spoke up, she verbalized a someone loud "awww".

That left them in a room, with Masashi shirtless, and Keina without some clothing, and they were about to go break in to the room of someone very likely doing some crazy things.

Keina straightened up, and gave a light cough. "Only four rooms down then, if the rooms are ordered sanely? That makes it easier. We could try this..."

Keina would describe her suggestion, and would act accordingly if Masashi agreed to the idea.

Keina would make the move a few rooms over through the balconies and windowsills of adjacent rooms.

Of course, first she would have to verify that room 18 was actually the one she figured it was (turns out it was only two rooms down, Keina had forgotten about the whole 'evens on one side, odds on the other' thing that most places do). Having corrected her assumption by simply walking down the hallway and peeking, she realized that the parkour had just become much easier.

From there, her suggestion would be to have Masashi knock and, as the people inside were distracted by whatever distraction Masashi came up with, she would pull herself up onto the balcony, or drop down onto the windowsill, based on whatever the Udgorn had outside his room.

Keina would be absolutely amazed if he had neither.

But it was better safe than sorry and, while looking out her window only achieved so much, she was FAIRLY certain that the balcony she saw was a two room distance away.

Keina would make her way into the room, and at that point it would be as good as done. The runaway rich kid would be stuck, and they could direct him home.

______

There was a second option, of course.

Keina and Masashi could switch roles, with Keina coming up with some form of distraction while Masashi waited outside the Udgorn's room. And Keina could perhaps... more easily acquire their attention, in a way that was more... passable in this environment. Then again, her idea was not that great, so Masashi may very well be the better choice there.

After all, she had put on a veritable play downstairs. She could just, do it again. And, she did not even have to work so hard to play it up this time.

So if this was the option chosen, Keina's story would be simple:

"H-hey in 'er, any- anybody h-home? hiccup T-the front desk sent me, me up ta check if, ah, if ya wanted, ah, anything or, ya'know. Stuff." This would be preceded by a very large banging on the door.

[535]
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Click Here
Clan Specialty : -
Ryo : 35650

Missing Merchant Mystery Mission [P/IO/NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Merchant Mystery Mission [P/IO/NK]

Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:42 pm
As soon as the bartender left, they immediately switched into planning mode. Keina listed off two plans; the first one involved him walking up to their door, knocking on it to distract those inside so that Keina could enter through the window and grab the kid. The second plan was very similar but with the roles reversed, Keina would knock on the door, as the drunk girl looking for fun, and Masashi would jump in and grab their target. “The second option seems more plausible, as I doubt he’ll want more men in his room,” He said with a smirk. “I would make one small amendment to that plan though.” And then he introduced his plan; Keina would bang on the door, to get them over there. Once they had their attention on her, Masashi would open the window, blow knockout gas in the room while Keina closed the door to keep the gas in the room. Then when the gas had dissipated, walk in, grab their target, and leave with no one really the wiser. “Just make sure you don’t get a dose of it this time.” Masashi said with a chuckle. “I won’t be able to carry both of you if you happen to breathe any in.” He paused and looked at her for a second. "And no that's not a fat joke. I'm just not physically strong."

Should Keina like this amendment, Masashi would let her bang on the door while he moved over to the window on the outside of the room, ready to knock everyone out and grab Udgorn. ‘It was a good thing that no one was looking out the window, it would have made this whole situation awkward.’ Masashi thought to himself as he sat above the ledge, waiting for his mentor to start causing a scene. A few moments after the first bang on the door occurred, Masashi opened the window and filled the room with his knockout gas, closing the window once the room was about 90% filled. Once the gas had dissipated, Masashi would open the window and climb inside, closing the window again. Everyone was out cold, at least for the time being. They only needed them out long enough for him and Keina go grab Udgorn and leave. He walked over to the door and open it for Keina. “That was almost too easy,” He said with a smirk. “Lets grab him and get out of here before anyone causes a fuss.

That was of course, Assuming Keina was still conscious. If she wasn’t he’d have to come up with a whole new plan of attack.

WC: 438
TWC: 2852
Keina Schwachling
Keina Schwachling
Citizen

Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:38 pm
Keina had to admit, Masashi's plan was SIGNIFICANTLY better. Absurdly better. The chance of Udgorn, or anyone else in the room, screaming out was basically none. And Keina had gotten a look at the outdoors route between the rooms.

Keina knew Masashi was an accomplished ninja NOW but even the "academy" boy probably could have managed that quickly and effectively. Not as quickly as modern Masashi or Keina could, but still quickly, and probably silently.

At least mostly silently.

Silently enough.

This is getting off track. Keina agreed to the plan changes, and went to the room. She stood in front of the door and listened to a "mouse skittering around inside the room" and "the anticipatory sounds of two bowling fanatics watching their favorite player roll the final roll of the night and getting more and more excited as it gets closer and closer to being a strike, which would give the player a perfect game and an easy win of the tournament".

Keina had to admit, if it was not a lie to a paying customer, well. To be frank, the implication is obvious enough. Kind of. Ok not really, but this is as far as the implication will go.

"Hel-lOH-oh," Keina would vocalize, the second "OH" coming with a forced crack in her voice. She knocked again. A slightly different plan warranted a slightly different approach. She did not need them to walk to the door, only to get their attention long enough for Masashi to stick his head in and blow on them.

"It sounds... fun, in there. Can I join in?"

Keina, on one hand, felt weird.

On the other hand, acting was basically second nature at this point. She had to act in the ring, make the fights look realer than they were. Take losses when it would be better to win, and take them in ways that looked real.

Then there was her time with the Queensguard. Having to act to be more prim and proper, more militaristic, than she truly was.

And now there was all the hell going on with a playboy and a fat man... Sometimes it felt like she was at least five people.

Right now, however, her role was "waiting for Masashi to open the door because she did not even make it through the whole sentence before they were thoroughly distracted and got knock out gas shoved into their lungs."

After a little bit, the door opened, and Keina walked into the room. She noticed three things right away. She noticed them in the opposite direction she would mention them.

"You could have at least untied him before letting me in," giving a coy smile and rolling her eyes (in a joking way) as Masashi. "Too bad I'm too good a person to save this picture for blackmail purposes. Well, and too smart. Would NOT be hard to figure out it was me (or you) that took the picture. Besides," Keina said, taking off one of her sandals and placing it on her head. It was not perfect, nor even good, but it was at least the same MATERIAL. A straw hat, even if it was really a sandal. "That's my job," she said before bending forwards in laughter, hands on her stomach, facing Masashi.

"Fuck I'm sorry" she said after a moment. "That joke was awful. We should just moo-ve on."

Keina did the necessary steps to free the man while commenting on the first thing she had noticed walking into the room. "So, you going to wear a shirt as we carry him across town? Not that you need one, but who needs more rumors?"

A minute or so later, the man was free and draped over Keina's shoulders in a Fireman's carry. "I do not feel like dealing with stares and looks. Can we just escape out the back and go over the roofs for awhile?"

Keina would follow whatever choice Masashi made on this. So far, he had managed to improve her plans, so maybe he had a better suggestion here, too.

Then they could head to the Udgorn estate and drop off the party boy.

On the trip over though, Keina had a thought. "It's going to draw suspicion if we don't leave through the front door (or a separate exit door if the place has one). Besides, you paid for the night. Why let it go to waste? The beds DID seem comfy, and I'm pretty sure I saw a massive electric tub of some sort."

Totally normal and nonchalant questions, right? Purely a utilitarian statement. Yep.

Unless..?

[Potential Exit]

[767 words]

I'll do claims in another post if this is the exit
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Click Here
Clan Specialty : -
Ryo : 35650

Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:22 pm
Aaaand luckily for him Keina did not get a dose of the gas, so she was able to walk in unhindered. After taking a look around she made a couple comments, to which Masashi would respond. “What, and let you miss out on the sight? Not a chance.” He grinned at her as he helped her untie the man and wrap him up in a blanket. “Makes it look less suspicious if anyone actually sees us,” he said by way of explanation.

Her little sandal joke got a groan out of him for that. “I don’t know if I can forgive you for that one.” He said pretending and failing to not appear amused. As she made the shirtless comment, Masashi had his Manipulated Fabric resume his normal attire. “I don’t know what you’re talking about Keina, I’m wearing a shirt.

In regards to how they would leave with him, Masashi agreed with the more subtle approach; “out the window and across rooftops sounds fine by me.” He would say as he opened the window to let her out, holding the Udgorn. The trip back to the family’s primary estate was fairly uneventful, except for Keina’s thought about the room he’d rented. He had to admit, he wasn’t sure whether or not she was even remotely interested so the line of thought had caught him off-guard. Ever the quick thinker, Masashi came up with a quick reply. “It would be a waste to not get our ryo’s worth of the room.” He agreed with a smile. “I’d have no problem trying out the bed to see how it compares to the one I have at home, and I do believe you’re right about the tub. We’ll go back and take a look after we drop him off.

Well what do you know, seems like this mission wasn’t so bad after all.

[EXIT]

WC: 311
TWC: 4667 (1659 from July, 1504 From August, doubled to 3008)

Claims:

Mission Rewards: (1500 WC mission contribution) 
-3250 Ryo (3000 base + 250 bonus)
-7 AP (7 mission reward)
-4 stats (400WC @ 1 Stat per 100 WC)
-22 AP (11WC @ 2ap per 100WC)
-1500WC towards Orochi (S-Rank Summon (1500/4000)

WC Rewards:(3167 WC Remaining)
-62AP (3100WC @ 2AP per 100WC
-2500WC towards Orochi (S-Rank Summon (4000/4000)
-667WC towards Adamantine Sealing Chains (667/5000)
-3 batches of Explosive clay

Last edited by Masashi Uzumaki on Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Keina Schwachling
Keina Schwachling
Citizen

Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:33 pm
527 + 512 + 683 + 570 + 570 + 625 + 625 + 535 + 535 + 767 + 767 = 6,716

[numbers that appear twice in a row were from posts in August]
6716 total words
Mission rewards (NOT doubled, as the topic started in July)
67 stats (this may put me over cap, or it may not, but I am AP capped so it doesn't matter)
still working on claims

4219 words without and doubling
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:44 am
Approved Masashi
Keina Schwachling
Keina Schwachling
Citizen

Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:12 pm
TURNS OUT I'm over stat cap before even getting to this topic (gonna point out I never actually made claims and the approval above was only for Masashi)

SO ON THAT NOTE I guess I can drop all 6716 words into training shit with discount.

Talking about some Eight Gates now
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t44323-eight-inner-gates-jutsu-v7
1: Complete
2: Complete
3: 144/750
4: 0/750
5: 0/750
6: 0/750
7: 0/750
8: 0/750
(as of approval of claims in https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t45206-spending-a-night-at-home-p-io-nk-tw#356912)
Training all remaining gates uses 4356 words
That leaves 2360 words

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t45009-tank-v7 costs 2500 to get to B rank.
That's 1875 with discount. Trained to B rank.
That leaves 485
The 1500 words left to get to A rank is discounted to 1125
485/1125 to get tank (above) to A rank (note to self: that leaves 640 words to train Tank A rank)
Baliquis
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:32 pm
Approved for Keina's exit claims!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum