Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 850

A day in the pit [P/NK - Solo Training] Empty A day in the pit [P/NK - Solo Training]

Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:58 am
Senba woke up this morning kinda groggy. The last few days he had not been sleeping so well. He slammed his head back into his pillow and started back snoozing. He heard his mother call his name and he responded with "I do not wanna. I am gonna be stubborn today!." His mother laughed and said "Oooookay but do not blame me for what is gonna happen next." Senba did not know what she was talking about. From what he understood it was not a special day or anything so no mind was payed toward the comment. He laid his head back down as Taz was being just as lazy as he was. A loud bang awoke the sleeping genin as he heard a familiar voice asking "What that boy is still asleep?!?!?!" A shock of fear ran through his brain and down his body as it was Kai's voice he heard. No quicker than Senba got up from his bed Kai busted through his door exclaiming "Boy get your sorry ass out of bed!!! I am going to..." She stopped and realized that Senba actually sleeps naked and caught him out of bed. Red shaded her face as she slammed the door back behind her yelling at him "Boy get some pants on and meet me down stairs!!" He could hear his mother laughing hysterically.

Senba sighed and put his training gear on. A tight white shirt and some loose and breathable mesh pants. Cinching his katana and tanto into their places along with his weapon pouches. Stretching a bit before going down stairs as a plate of food was waiting for him. Kai was still a shade of red sitting on the couch talking to mother. Mother laughed pointing out Kai's embarrassment. Kai responded with "Shut up Hira. Why did you not tell me?" Hira responded "I figured it would be funny to see your reaction since you are always going on missions. It was well worth it." Senba did not say a word as he ate his meal and guzzled down the milk. He looked at Kai and said "If i knew you were coming i would have just stood at the door like that instead of being so far away." Kai turned a new shade of red as Hira began laughing again. Kai stood up and grabbed him by the neck pinning him up against a wall saying "Yeah and you would have been on the floor with me looking over you." Senba could not resist and responded "Yes mistress." Kai just let go as his mother was now on the floor laughing and complaining that her ribs her. Kai put on the best neutral face she could and said "Oh so this is how you are gonna be today?" Senba gave a sly smile and responded "Yeah it is. You gonna be able to handle it?" Kai laughed as she said "I have to deal with grown men all day. I can deal with a kid like you." Senba laughed as they headed out the door. Hira saying goodbye from the door while still trying to contain her laughter. They headed to the training pit.

They got to the training pit but not before Senba teased the hell out of her on the way. He knew he was going to pay for it but he did not care. He never really interacted with a female like that and it was kind of a thrill. Kai slide down to the training pit and Senba did as well. Kai started off: "Okay jokes and such aside i will deal with all that later. Right now it is training time." Kai went to her serious face and Senba finally rested and went tunnel vision for training but not as serious as he normally gets. Kai went into instructor mode and she pulled out her katana. Kai stating "Alright i have taught you how to chakra infuse the blade. Also i have taught you Wind Release: Chakra Blade which enhanced your closed quarters combat along with making ranged combat a little more effective." Kai stops and focuses her chakra into her blade then swinging it a full ninety degrees as a blade of wind came out of her swing violently ripping through the air slamming into the wall beyond. Kai stated afterwards "This is infusing your chakra nature into your weapon and manifesting it into a attack. Blade of wind, as generic as it sounds, is what they call this. Up to five meters wide, one meter thick, and up to one meter long as long as you swing your blade a full ninety degrees. The smaller the swing the less wide it is gonna be of course. Now you try."

Senba pulled out his katana and infused his chakra into the blade and swung. Nothing happened and he was reminded by Kai "Remember you are aimed for a wind blade. You are using your chakra nature for this. Do you not remember our training the other day get it together runt." Senba knew she was right and he had not had good practice since but he gripped his katana once again closing his eyes this time. Keep saying to himself "Hone the two chakras together into a sharp edge." He did not put much chakra into this swing, but he swung a full ninety degrees and a wind blade did come out. It was not a lot though maybe like a slight gust of wind. He had to get the form right a slice of wind. Remembering what Kai's looked like. It looked like a violent scythe going through the air. Senba tried to envision that a full ninety degree arc like the arc of a scythe.

He closed his eyes and concentrated as he infused a steady stream of wind chakra into the blade. The blade reacted differently from before and he could feel that. It felt and looked sharper, and remembered this was his last training. Now to keep remembering that feeling. He started into a a swing in the arc form and as he pushed his blade in the ninety degree arc he sent a burst of wind chakra through it. The blade responded by shooting out a arc of wind from the blade, but it was not as violent as Kai's nor as sharp. It was progress though as it reacted the wall but did nothing to it. Again and again it looked better and better as it stuck the wall each time. It finally felt right as he tried another one and swung his sword. It felt lighter as the wind around the blade was none existent; his chakra cutting through it. His swing sent a violent wind blade toward the wall and smashed into it creating a huge dust cloud. Senba smiled and turned to Kai was was smiling back.

Kai started "About damn time kid. I had almost thought you forgot all the other training. I would not mind smacking you around again like that." Senba smirked and took a stance "I mean you can try if you want." Kai laugh and pulled out her katana dashing towards Senba. He was ready for the up front assault but before she got to him she created clones. This threw Senba off as they came at him from different angles. One jumped and was in the air coming down on him, the other was coming in at a angle from he left side, and Kai was coming in straight. He could not jump and everyone was coming in at such short time lapse. He paniced and froze a bit before they all stopped. One sword on his abdomen , one on the area to stab for his kidney, and the last was on his neck.

Kai laughed and dismissed her clones. "You are not ready for true combat. To freeze like that in the middle of combat. You need to think immediately. I left a opening for you. You were too worried about the problem then solving it. You could have moved to your left and avoided everything. Though if i actually meant to kill you you would not have a opening. This was called the Dance of The Crescent Moon. To use shadow clones in conjunction to your moves to leave the enemy with no time to really dodge. This is what i am going to teach you next." Senba responded "But i do not know shadow clone jutsu." Kai hushed him saying "I will teach you little boy do not worry."

Senba stood up and watch as Kai performed shadow clone jutsu. She created two other clones for herself and started explaining "Using the clone seal you can create up to two of them at maximum within about two meters from yourself. When you make clones your stamina is split between the two as well so you have to watch out for it especially if you want to do big jutsus with them. The clones, once created, act on their own free will and being able to fight and use their own actions. They are fully solid and can take damage, but if dealt a fatal blow the clone will disappear. You can dismiss these clones at any time, and the clones can dismiss themselves. They do not carry over any active jutsu buffs or anything like that when created or dismissed. They also only have about eight hundred and four meters away range."

Senba sighed and thought "Cloning. A jutsu i was really never fond of and never really found use to but to be able to overwhelm a opponent like that will be helpful." Kai said "Well i will be back in a bit so just work on it until i get back." Senba replied "Yes...MA'AM" Kai smacked him upside the head before heading off. He laughed a bit before sitting down and taking a breather looking up at the sky. It was nice and cloudy today with some shades of light beaming down. Cool breeze and all as the wind dipped down into the training pit and gusted wind against him. To be able to harness the nature of wind and wondered what else he could use. Paired with fire wind could amplify techniques and possibly even put lightning with it or each for defense.

He finally got up and really did not have much description on how to make these shadow clones. They are much more superior than regular clones that just mimic you. He took a deeper breath in and tried to think of it a different way. Chakra control, splitting up the chakra into two even clones, and using the clone seal. Countless days have been under chakra control training. It was not that it was hard but getting the amounts right to use as little as possible. Though still creating and using the jutsu as useful. He formed the clone seal and dumped a little bit of chakra with the thought of splitting himself and his stamina in mind. Nothing happened and well this was going to be a interesting study. He tried and tried slowly pushing more chakra into it. He sat down and realized that this was a bit of a advanced jutsu. B rank at the least but still is it really this hard? He asked himself this before getting back up.

He tried a different tactic by thinking about splitting up his chakra and stamina at the same time. He formed the seal, locked that thought into place, and pushed chakra. A single clone formed next to him to his surprise. They looked at each and smiled saying "About dang time." Senba said to the clone "This is weird. I have never seen this or done this." Senba clone said to original "You know you are talking to yourself right? We are both feeling weird." Senba said "Okay i cannot take this begone with you." Senba original dismissing the clone of himself. That was too weird for him being the first time. At that point Kai slid down the wall yelling at Senba "So how did you do while i was gone?" Senba noticing the lunch boxes in her hands and responding "It is so weird..." Kai looked a bit confused as she handed him the lunch box and both sat down to eat. Senba opened up the lunch box to see it just full of tacos. He stated to Kai "Thank you i love tacos." Kai smiled and said "I am glad. Me to. Now what do you mean by weird?" Senba laughed a bit and said "Talking to myself talking to myself is really weird." Kai laughed responding with "Yeah but once you are in combat both of you will understand what is happening. Your clone is self aware of what it is so do not worry about that. How many did you make?" Senba sighed "Just one. Honestly i just figured out how to. Using shadow clones are a bit different than regular cloning." Kai shook her head "Yeah it is and then there is the multi shadow clone jutsu. That in fact is a forbidden jutsu that no one can use." Senba was confused "Why forbidden?" Kai responded "Imagine splitting your stamina and chakra among est hundreds of clones like that. A normal shinobi can not do that without killing over."

Senba finished his tacos and thanked Kai as she went to throw the stuff away. He continued to make shadow clone after shadow clone. It only got weirder from there once he actually finally made two clones. Kai clapped and said "Now fight each other." Senba and the clones started beating the hell out of eachother. Once both were gone Kai made him make two more and repeat the process. At one point Kai instructed to use weapons. Clash after clash of katanas, shuriken, kunai and wind blades became second nature to him. Sometimes he used wind blade without meaning to. Senba went after clone after clone, one versus one, two versus one, one versus one versus one, and all types of different match ups. Kai sent two of her clones in at one point and decimated everyone without weapons. He was getting tired but kept going. The training pit was looking like a war zone of scars along with pit walls of the wind blades cutting into them. Kunai marks and shurikens everywhere. Of course Senba picked them up after each battle because he did not want to lose them. They were quiet expensive on a genin budget. Each fight he wore out more and more. At one point Senba and the two shadow clones came to a stale mate and fell to the ground breathing heavily from exhaustion. Kai laughed at this point and decided she would go get supper. She asked "Anything in particular you want?" Senba said "Starch. Something really starchy and a lot of water please." Kai smiled as she somewhat expected that answer being Hira's son.

He took a bit of a break now and again to recoup some type of energy that had been expelled through the training. Though it never felt enough, and he still had to learn that other thing she wanted him to do. Thinking about this just made him lay on the ground. He could feel his muscles so tensed up it hurt. He was getting dehydrated like usual. Since he really never focused on his own health when it came to training. Kai finally came back to him just laying on the ground staring at the sky. She put the lunch beside him as he finally got up. She asked "Feeling okay?" Senba was surprised "Ehh i am alright just a bit dehydrated. Thank you for the meals today." He opened up the lunch box to find baked potatoes with shaved pork and gravy. Senba started digging in and drinking water behind it. His muscles were slowly feeling better. After a bit of eating and was finished Kai handed him a pill. Senba asked "What is this? Drugs?" Kai laughed and said "No that is a military ration pill. It replenishes all lost stamina. I am not surprised you do not know about it. Genins normally do not know or take these. Chunin have these on reserve." Senba crunched down on the pill. It took a few minutes but he was feeling like he had just woke up.

Kai instructed to do more shadow clone training. Senba got up and started all over again. Creating two clones and sparing with them in different ways that Kai instructed. He was sure she was having fun with this cause at one point they could not use their hands or arms. Only kicking was pretty interesting and he realized he really never used his legs for offense. Senba gained appreciation for that. Another one was left arm only, and another was right arm only. Then she would send in her clones at random during these and they had to restrictions. It was just do what you could until you were beat down until Senba started using teamwork between himself and his clones. At one point Kai sent in a clone and it was beaten down. She smiled and sent in two and that was the end of that. Senba went through wave after wave of clones with different sparing conditions.

Kai finally said "Alright time for me to teach you that last technique. I believe you are ready for it now." Senba huffing and puffing sat down to listen to her taking in some water while he could. Kai explained in a long winded explanation "You can use preexisting shadow clones, or creates new ones in order to assault and overpower your enemy with numbers. You and clones pursue your enemy from different directions with weaponry to neutralize the opponent, contact needing to be made either simultaneously or within extremely short lapses of time, otherwise failing in it’s delivery. If clones are pre-existent, you should have mobilized them with weapons and orchestrated to exploit the foe from different directions. Not doing this it will fail and there is no point in using this technique. The thing is you can create clones without using a handseal for this. That is the tricky part. This is ranked at a A rank level meant for high chunin and jounin class shinobi. I am entrusting this with you cause i know you can do it and with wind behind you this technique is going to kill whoever you want it to. Granted how powerful they are. Also the extent of this technique will exhaust your clones so they will disappear after this."

Kai created a clone and said "This is your target. She is just as ruthless as i am as you know. No mistakes." She said before going to sit back down. The clone smiled and said "Come on little boy." Senba was about five meters away from the clone and held up a half a tiger seal. Kai smiled and thought "Did he already figure this out while i was gone?" Senba created two clones as one leaped into the air for a downward slash the second continued forward and he flanked to the right coming in aiming for the clones kidney area. Senba had a high, mid and lower strike. To which the clone deflected the first blade which was the one coming straight for her, then Senba himself, then the one that jumped. The two clones dismissed and Senba calculated that it was indeed poorly timed. The one that jumped jumped too high and the one going straight was too busy trying to time with him and left himself slowing down. Senba, this time, first created clones and set them up in a triangle around Kai's clone. She smiled and said "Well this is a bit better than just head on."

They all pulled out their katanas as they set up. Each one coordinating with the other aiming for vital points of the body. the clone to her left started by throwing a shuriken at Kai's clone. This forced her to move just slightly toward the direction of the clone to her right. That Senba clone moved in as the second clone had already started advancing. The orignal was advancing as well. The plan was the clone closest would aim middle, the second would aim low, and Senba as he would swing just before contact and unleash a wind blade vertically five meters tall. All went well and the clone puffed into smoke. Kai clapped and said "Now do it again this time it will be moving around much more." It was interesting each time but very hard to maneuver clones around to make everyone hit at the same time. I guess once you get use to it it becomes second nature but this is getting frustrating and exhausting. He paired it with his wind techniques that have already been taught to him but it does not seem to be enough sometimes. He now understand why this is a A rank technique. Complicated and takes work and thinking ahead at least two steps.

Senba hits the ground as Kai tells him "Not good enough keep trying." Senba groans and say "Break time. I need water." Kai pours water on top of Senba. This actually felt pretty good and then drank a bottle of water sitting against the wall. Kai asked "You done yet?" Senba replied "Nope i am not. I am enjoying my warm water and the nice cool breeze while being yapped at by you." Kai went to slap him upside the head as Senba caught her arm and said "If you are gonna do that atleast do it with feeling." He winked at her and she turned red and punched him in the gut. He writhed in pain from the punch and laughter. Kai was fuming a bit and asked "Why are you in such a mood today?" Senba replied with "Well i am just a boy after all i do not know any better." Continuing to laugh. Kai started playfully beating Senba up. "Playfully" was actually quiet painful but she was not being as harsh.

Kai stood up "Okay enough playing around more training." Senba let out a loud groan and thought to himself "I was actually enjoying that." Senba got up and created his clones again against her clone. Every about ten attempts he would get one right but would get thrashed the other nine. He was running out of energy each and every time he attempted it. Finally it was not too bad as he got the clone a few times. Kai said "You are not trying hard enough. Think." Senba realized something "Dance of the Crescent moon" Senba got up and went after her clone. Creating clones along the way. One leaped into the air coming downward slash, the second mid way into the air going from the heart, and himself going for the lower part of the body. This was reminiscent of the shape of the crescent moon and it worked. The clone was gone and so were his clones. He sheathed his katana. Kai smiled and said "Well about time. You figured the name would have some meaning now would it not, but you dont completely have to do it like that."

Kai stood up and said "Now fight me like a man little boy." Senba smirked as he reached into his pouch taking out three shuriken. Charging them with his wind natured chakra before throwing them in different trajectories. One for the head, second to the stomach, third to the right leg. He advanced forward with his hand on his katana. Kai deflected all three shuriken as Senba unsheathed his katana and unleased a wind blade towards her. She noted that the shurkien might have been a distraction she moved to the left as Senba got closed he threw another wind blade slightly to her left. This forced her to change to the right as he had already made shadow clones. One high in the air, the seconds mid air, and him on ground level. All aiming for vital organs. Kai smirked and a gust of wind pushed her away. The clones stumbled onto themselves as they looked at what happened she circled her katana around in a circle leaving after images. Senba got distracted as she was already on top of him with the sword to his throat. Kai smiled "Nice try and Hazy Moon Night technique is another fun thing i will teach you one of these days if you do well enough." Senba was on the ground now and he started laughing. Kai was confused "Why are you laugh." Senba smirked and said "Gotcha." A clone came from behind Kai giving a bear hug and got thrown to the ground holding her in place. Senba got up and snickered while saying "I know you can get out of it, but i think you are enjoying that." Kai responded "Why you little." The clone took a elbow to the gut and was dismissed as Kai went for a swing on Senba. Senba dodged the hook and went wrapped his arms around her bear hugging her. Senba said "Thank you. I really appreciate you dealing with my mood today. Hopefully I will be calmed down by the time we train again." Kai was starting to fight back until she realized what was happening. She did not know exactly how to respond, but she summed up "Your welcome. You are not too bad. I think it is about time to get heading out huh?"

Senba agreed "Yeah it is getting late." Senba carried Kai back up the wall which was not hard and let her walk on her own after that. On their way home they saw some thugs picking on a random civilian. Senba's temper flared and just as he was about to head that way Kai grabbed his arm. "Now now Senba no need to let your temper flare. Think about the next step instead of heading straight into battle. Calm down and think" Kai said. Senba smiled and took a deep breathe. Senba stated to the thug "Hey buddy might want to walk away while you can or else you might die. I have no patience for people who prey on the weak." One of the thugs laughed and turned toward Senba as he was saying "Look here kid." That was about all he got out as Senba already figured he would not go without a fight. At the point of fully turning around Senba had already released two clones in the dance of the crescent moon formation but instead of weapons the thug would be hit with three full force punches. The first one was knocked smooth out as the other two were trying to register what had just happened. Senba knocked out the second as his clones were dismissing with a nice kick to the jaw. I guess those leg spars worked out for him. The last and final thug pulled out a knife and was quickly deflected when Senba pulled out his tanto. Slashing up cutting the thugs knuckles and making him drop the knife. He writhed in pain as Senba said "Now now i did not cut them off, but here me now. I will not stand for people to prey on the weak, but i also believe people can change. Either change...or i will kill you next time i see this." The thug did not say anything but just ran away leaving his "friends" unconcious in the alleyway where Kai and Senba left them. Senba said to Kai "People like that disgust me. Picking on the weak for what? Thrill? Money? Possessions? All stupid considering there are plenty of things to do and skill that can be used." Kai responded "Senba...there is always going to be people like that. Unfortunantely that is just the way the world is. Whether they just want to leach, or they get off on fear, or mental instabilities, or a mariod of other things. It is up to people like us to at least keep a balance and do what we can." Senba sighed as he continued to walk with Kai home. Staring up at up at the sky and the breeze that was always on cue. Kai asked Senba "What do you want out of this? Being a ninja? Are you not a blacksmith?" Senba smiled "Yes I am a blacksmith, but being a ninja means to help people even more. Also a little bit of fame to fuel my ego would not hurt. I guess it is to somewhat discipline myself of my temper and to somewhat feel important as well." Kai smiled "You are important whether you realize it or not. Important to your mother and father." Senba shook his head "That is not what i mean. This vast world there are only a few people that make a true difference and are named for it. Whether it be bad or good. I want to be a name, and important to people to look up to in a good way. I just wish i was strong enough or knew the right people. I want to be stronger, and i want to be higher than just a genin. I want to surpass you and Hira." Kai laughed "I will still woop your butt no matter what." Senba laughed as well "I bet you would."

Senba and Kai finally made it to the house and it was some what dark but just enough light to see around. Hira greeted them at the door surprised. "I thought you two would have been out till tomorrow morning" Hira laughed. Kai responded "How? He only got some much energy for training." Senba laughed and whispered to Kai "That is not what she meant." Kai went immediately red and mute. Hira laughed more and looked at Senba "Show me what you have learned today." They walked to the back yard and stepped away from his mother. He was planning on doing the same thing to Hira as he did Kai, but decided against it since if it did not work on Kai it will not work on mother. He pulled out his katana and advanced slashing his katana vertically letting out a violent blade of wind towards Hira which she dodged of course and to the right. As she dodged to the right Senba had already  made clones and was in the crescent moon formation. His mother smirked as within the next half a second his clones were taken out and he was on the ground with a kunai to his throat. Hira said "You are learning well and keep up with Kai. She has much to teach. One day you might be able to get close to me like that. I can only teach so much i am not a instructor but my instincts are sharp." His mother gave him a kiss on the cheek before helping him up. Hira asked Kai "It is kinda late might you stay the night and join us for game night? We have a guest bedroom if you would like or you can sleep in Senba's room." Hira and Senba laughed hysterically waiting for Kai's response. Kai turned red again and said "I will take the guest bedroom."

Senba took off his shirt walking into the house. His father walking in from the forge asking "Senba how was training?" Senba responded "I am dead. I think by the time i get a bath i will be out for the count." His father laughed and reminded Senba it was game night and he needed to atleast play one round. Senba agreed before heading to the bather. Soaking in the hot tub his muscles released and it felt so good. All the dirt washing away as he drained and refilled the tub so he was not soaking in his own oils for too long. Another day down and hopefully a day off tomorrow cause he did not know if he would completely recover from today. He had been beaten down by himself multiple times, and beaten down by Kai mulitple times, and them Hira beat him down just now. Senba had a long road ahead of him. He finally got out of the bath and made his way to his room. Filled up Taz's food and water bowls and he scampered in jumping on the bed as if for bed time. Senba said "No we got game night tonight. I have to play at least one round before going to bed." Taz huffed and started down stairs as Senba got dressed and headed down their as well for a round of games before heading to bed. I was going to be odd have Kai in the house as well but hey she is always welcomed.

[Exit]
[WC: 5,503 - Claiming 55 stats - 1500/1500 Blade Of Wind - 15000/1500 Shadow Clone - 2500/2500 Dance Of The Crescent moon]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

A day in the pit [P/NK - Solo Training] Empty Re: A day in the pit [P/NK - Solo Training]

Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:33 am
:P :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::joy::joy::rofl::rofl:A day in the pit [P/NK - Solo Training] Imagee49
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum