Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Leaving at Dawn

+8
Tottori
Akarui_kōtei
Yoi Yuki
Saizou Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Akira Kitsune
Asahi Meijin
Snjor Yuki
12 posters
Go down
Asahi Meijin
Asahi Meijin
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 14850

Leaving at Dawn - Page 2 Empty Re: Leaving at Dawn

Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:59 am
It started to look like the news of Snow leaving had reached others as well as more and more people decided to show up. One after the other they would arrive at the village gates. First it was Akira, the little fox. Then Kamari, the genjutsu user. Sai had made his entrance as well, the third member of the team. And once they were there someone unfamiliar to Asahi had joined the group as well. The scarred Meijin, still giving Akira and Snow some space, soon received the company of Pyro, the familiar of the little vixen. For some reason it seemed like there was some sort of connection between the two of them. A Fire Meijin and a fox, who would've thought?

Akira would then mention his name, something about personal training lessons. "We'll have to find out if you can keep up with me" he would tease her back, knowing all too well that some of her actions might have been forced trying not to show that she was having trouble with seeing her teammate leave. "Don't worry Snow, I promise I'll look over this one." Asahi decided for himself that he would keep an eye on her to make sure she was okay. His attention would then turn to Sai as he would greet him. "Hello Sai, just in time." From the looks of it the Uchiha wasn't completely aware of what was going on.

The one shinobi he hadn't seen before had a scar similar to his. "Nice to meet you Yoi, my name is Asahi." It seemed that the new face was already informed of Snow's plans on leaving, which indicated that he knew the Yuki pretty well. Snjor, as some people called him, would then ask Asahi to show him his shoulder. Doing as he was asked the scarred shinobi then witnessed how something was placed on the exact same spot the Yuki asked to see. Suddenly a voice could be heard as it spoke out to him. "Testing, testing. 1, 2, 3." It didn't take him long to understand it was a way to communicate for when they were apart. "It seems to work just fine" he smiled at Snow as he shaked his hand. 

The Meijin would then listen as the Yuki was preparing his final goodbyes, not knowing if or when he would return. "Of course we'll see you again, you won't get rid of us that easily" he would say while smiling, in a way to encourage his friend. There were many unknown dangers out in the world, but it wouldn't help thinking about them. "We'll be right here waiting for your return and all of us will be stronger. I'll make sure of that." He would then give the others some time to express their thoughts and put them into words. He was sure that he wouldn't be the only one who had something to say. Especially the other two members of Team Zero. What a day it was.

(WC: 500, TWC: 1126)
Akarui_kōtei
Akarui_kōtei
Citizen
Stat Page : Shujin Clan Files
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Weaponry
Ryo : 13300

Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:54 am
Akarui got up like he did every day before dawn. After grabbing a drink and changing into his training uniform, Akarui headed out the door to his balcony and off the ledge like usual. Akarui would do a 10 kelometer run every day to warm himself up. Then do early morning training atop the Hokage monument while he watched the sun rise. Today was a little different however. Akarui knew that his friend Snow was leaving today. With this in mind, he made his way during his run to the front gate in hopes of seeing his new friend off. It was a pity to lose a valuable sparring partner but Akarui planned to tag along with Snow soon enough. From what Akarui knew, Snow would be going to volcano to deliver something then he would be back in the area.

Since Snow returned, Akarui hoped to have the Hokages permission to follow along on Snows next mission abroad. Akarui had wanderlust for the world outside the village, he was envious to see Snow go while he had to tie things up in the village before he could leave. After a while of jogging, Akarui found he could see the gate off in the distance. As he got closer, he saw a group of people standing about under the gate chatting. Akarui only recognized half of the people present. Other than Snow himself, Akarui saw Akira and Sai whom he had played tag with as well as Yoi that had done a mission with him before. The other 2, Akarui had no idea who they were.

Nodding at all the others and waiting for them to finish, Akarui walked up to Snow while smiling “Hey there Friend, I heard you’re heading out of the village? I thought I’d come wish you luck. I’ll be able to leave the village soon too. Would you still like to meet up? We could watch each others backs while we get stronger.” Akarui could tell that he was the last one to arrive and that Snow was just about to leave so he kept his farewell light as not to take up more of the Shinobi’s time since he would hopefully join up with Snow sooner rather than later so he just moved off to the side to let everyone else have their final piece.
(WC391)
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:33 am
Today seemed that it would be a pretty mundane morning for Konoha. Still having a relatively cold updraft due to being the end of Winter, some semblances of spring starting appearing. Trees were growing, animals stopped enjoying their usual hibernation, and the air had more pollination, which a young teen with distinct crimson hair would hate since he had minor allergies. Tadashi sat on top of the gates of Konoha; today, he was assigned with guard duty due to the influx of rumors about the formation of a new village, Kazangakure or the Village Hidden in Volcano it was named. "A pretty badass name for a village," Tadashi thought to himself, looking up to the soft cumulus clouds devoid of grayness, "Now, will it turn out like Sunagakure?" He pondered for a moment. The reason he was assigned as a gate guard was to prevent citizens or shinobi to leave the village for Volcano Country without a mission or the Kage's permission; he was also given a black custodian hat with the Konoha insignia to further distinguish guards from citizens. But, today was uneventful. No one entered nor exited the village, so his purpose for guarding the damn village entrance was rendered useless. Until he saw a few familiar faces while he was looking down from the gates, as he listened in to their conversation. Akira, Snow, Kamari, Saizou, Yoi, and two unfamiliar, faces were conversing close to the gates. What was strange, however, was that Snow carried some luggage on him. Tadashi wondered if he was trying to travel to the oh-so "coveted" Volcano Country when the Yuki said he was going on a long-range mission. If Snow was leaving, Tadashi wanted to say his goodbye to his dear friend, and catch up with the other Genin, so he'd run down the doors of the gates, using Surface Walking to coat his feet with adhesive chakra to "stick" on the doors before arriving a few inches away from the group.

"Hello, everyone," Tadashi said kindly, angling his custodian hat to show his sapphire eyes as he looked towards the group with a smile, "I guess I arrived pretty late..." He said sheepishly. Konoha's Ace turned towards Yoi, a look of guilt striking his expression, "Yo, Yoi. Is your wound healing well? It sucks that the fight couldn't end in a draw..." Tadashi said, alluding to the conclusion of the Chuunin Exams. Technically, Tadashi wasn't made a Chuunin yet, due to the awards ceremony occurring a few days after the Chuunin Exams finale, so he wanted to check up on Yoi as soon as possible. The ginger would shift to Akira, "Good morning, Akira, you're looking as beautiful as ever. How's everything?" He said in a teasingly flirtatious tone, still trying to get back at her constant teasing. 

Tadashi then changed his attention to the two other Uchiha in the vicinity, Kamari and Saizou. "What's up, Kamari and Saizou? Is you guys' Lightning Release training doing well?" He waved towards the both of them, wanting to see how their training has progressed. Konoha had always had barely any Lightning Release users, so Tadashi felt that it would be the right thing to do to teach others a rare element. From his heightened peripheral vision, the young Namikaze would size up the men appearing roughly around the same age as Akira. The ginger offered a handshake to the young men as a form of goodwill, "Pleased to meet you guys, my name is Tadashi Namikaze, and you guys are?" The teen inquired in curiosity, wanting to get to know the men better as judging by their conversation before Tadashi arriving, it appeared that his other friends were close to the unfamiliar men and any mutual friends were considered a comrade to the ginger.

Finally, Tadashi would turn to the person in question, Snjor Yuki. A soft smile, one that was a masquerade for pangs of sorrow formed on Tadashi's expression. "We couldn't talk much, Snow, and we couldn't even go on a mission together... But, it doesn't matter. I saw and I still see you as a great person with a kind soul. As the gate guard for today, I wish you a safe journey to wherever you may go, but I presume it's the Volcano Country, right?" He asked. If Snow did say he was going to the Volcano Country, a pause would occur, as Tadashi's expression would darken and grow serious. It was one of the few times in the boy's life that he felt a personal agency to tell someone something extremely serious, and it was the first time for most people to see a more serious version of Tadashi. He leaned into Snow, his voice growing softer but more earnest. It was harder for the group to hear Tadashi, but they still could hear him well. "Please listen to me, Snow. I'm sure you already know this, but... there are monsters out in the Ninja World. Monsters that lie, deceive, kill, conquer... But worst of all, are the monsters that pose as human, yet hold no semblance of having a human soul; they are demons with the skin of a human." Another pause occurred as Tadashi would tell Snow a secret of his, and the people in the group, "Many months ago, just like you, I was assigned a mission by the previous Hokage. Well, it wasn't really a mission, but an escapade and invasion to the lands of Sunagakure. Once owned by Kumogakure, a man named Kenshin Uzumaki took the village hostage and slaughtered many people there... After days of traveling, our army arrived at the gates of Sunagakure, I had to walk to the entrance first along with my Shadow Clone..." A glint of fear was emitted from the teen's eyes,

"Kenshin appeared in front of us, but he didn't even appear as human, there was a black liquid coming down from him. I felt a terribly foul chakra from the man as if it was corrupted or blackened like he was some sort of monster. I wanted to kill myself right there, and the other reinforcements felt that chakra as well... If such a person exists, then others similar to him must exist. Please, Snow, if you feel a foul chakra or if you see someone that has a high chakra level, run on sight." Tadashi desperately explained to Snow, as he gulped to not break down in fear, trying his best to not relive the incident. 

WC: 1186
Akira Kitsune
Akira Kitsune
Citizen
Remove Taijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Feral Kitsune
Ryo : 5300

Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:14 am
It wasn’t long before the gates of her village were crowded by a decent amount of shinobi. Konohagakure was no doubt, a fairly populated village. And this was proof of it. For the first time ever, Akira was feeling insecure within such a large group of people. She knew it was only subconscious and not real, but the red haired vixen couldn’t ignore the feeling of having the word ‘weak’ plastered upon her forehead. Due to her being so lazy, and feeling left behind by one of her stronger teammates. The kunoichi  was also starting to feel light with exhaustion after failing to sleep a wink the night before these events.

“Challenge accepted, Asahi~”
Akira grinned like a demon, as she leaned against one side of her hip. “Now Snjor. . .do your best to return so I can beat you one day.” And with that, the vixen would introduce herself to someone who seemed friends with her buddy Snow. “Pleasure to meet you as well Yoi, I’m nothing more than just a fox. . .passing by.” Her right hand would work it’s way to the presence of her hip, resting upon it. She felt tired. . . she felt annoyed. . .Akira felt anger. She knew that Snjor was doing his best to make it easier on her, but the lack of sleep was chewing at her thoughts. Akira made a silent promise to work harder than ever, after this day. She will no longer allow herself to fall so easily back.

Pyro pounced her way from Asahi’s presence, to Snjor’s. The fox felt Akira’s troubled emotions and took the chance to bid the friend a farewell, before Akira made the decision to retire for the day. Pyro attempted to bury her fuzzy blonde head into one of his palms, before returning to the red haired kunoichi’s side. “Oh Tadashi don’t make me blush, if you do I promise I’ll chase you down. Everything is all well,” Akira coo’ed her lie, “I’m afraid I must take my leave. I’m awfully exhausted, I’ll promise to torment you more next time we meet. . .  Tadashi senpai~” The kunoichi turns her back to the crowd, with the mind of getting home for some sleep. Tilting her hand out to the side as a lazy wave. “Farewell to you all and thank you Snjor for the thoughtful parting gift." -EXIT-
{WC: 390} {TWC: 1,343}

{Thread Claims}
+ 13 Speed
Bloodline Stage 2 (1,343/4,000)

Last edited by Akira Kitsune on Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:53 am
As Kamari finished his sentence, the kunoichi that Snow was with replied with “ I call dibs at beating his ass first, and if you want I’ll come after you as well.”
Kamari chuckled to himself. At this point, getting his ass kicked was what he needed. He still would never be good enough until he had surpassed the Kages, and that would only make him stronger.
“I’ll see if I have time later,” Kamari answered. “I’m Kamari by the way, what’s your name?”
Snow then answered Kamari’s question.
“Well Kamari I am actually leaving the village, don’t know when I’ll be back. But when I get back I would love to spar you, hopefully you too will have become much stronger. Also, learn some techs to support your Sharingan. If you find yourself relying too heavily on those eyes, you will find others taking advantage of that.”
Kamari was disappointed that Snow was leaving the village, but it was a mission and he was doing his duty to Konoha. Also, Kamari has already taken Snow’s suggestion of getting new techniques to support his Sharingan to heart, especially after their last sparring session involved the Hidden Mist Jutsu, Rain Tiger at Will, and a blindfold, basically the ultimate counter to the Sharingan. This was made even more extreme by the fact that Kamari’s genjutsu, which includes his current ultimate technique, were all visually triggered. Kamari was actually already working on learning Impact Fluids to restrain his opponents and he was considering learning the sound triggered Cat Genjutsu, despite how ridiculous Kamari thought that Genjutsu with preprogrammed illusions were.
“I’m actually working on Impact Fluids as of lately, as well as some sound based Genjutsu,” Kamari replied to Snow. “I’m also thinking about picking up a few lightning techniques since they’re so fast to pull out if I need them.”
Kamari then continued, talking about the mission.
“Also, good luck on the mission. Is there a way you can contact me if you need me for anything? I’d be very happy to help.”
Kamari wished for the best for his friend and wanted to make sure it would get done.
Next thing he knew, Sai and Yoi had shown up, followed by Tadashi, who asked about his lightning style training. Kamari addressed Sai first
“I’m actually doing pretty good. I wish Snow luck with his long term mission. Also, do you know any good techniques that support the Sharingan? I don’t mean techniques it enhances, but techniques that make it easier and more reliable to use. Snow managed to beat me up in sparring with Hidden Mist, Rain Tiger, and a blindfold. I don’t want that embarrassment again.”
Kamari would then laugh at himself. Slowly, he was learning to accept defeat as simply a learning experience.
He then turned to Tadashi to answer his question about lightning release.
“I’ve got the element under my control now, problem is, other than an A rank genjutsu I taught myself, I don’t have any lightning style jutsu. Do you have any suggestions?”
Kamari would then wait for Tadashi’s suggestions on what jutsu he should use.
WC 521
TWC 685
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 20100

Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:09 pm
Snow looked at the gathering at the village gates, pretty much every single person that he had interacted with within the village was here to see him off. Snow was touched at the turn out, being surprised that this many people would care about the fact that one of their fellow Genin was leaving the village. Snow was happy that Kamari had taken what he had said to heart, Snow wanted Kamari to prove himself worthy of the clan name that he haled from. "I'm glad Kamari, do continue to work on your well roundedness. The last thing you want is to get stuck with someone like myself who has the ability to think his way through a situation with those powerful eyes of yours. Just always remember to never rely on one part of yourself too much, that will almost always prove your demise." Snow would nod at Kamari and move on to the next person at the gathering.

He looked to Akira, but she was already leaving the gathering. Snow showed his concern towards Akira, knowing that something was truly bothering her, far more than she had allowed to show on her surface. "I do hope whatever is bothering you subsides. But if you ever need to talk, you can speak with me whenever now. I do look forward to seeing you again, but even stronger than you are now."  Snow would look to Akira as she walked away from the gathering, a frown covering his face for a second as he thought of her seeming so sad. Snow acknowledged the next member of the gathering.

Asahi had promised to Snow that he was going to look after Akira, which was comforting to Snow. He was sure that Asahi was going to be a great addition to the team as long as he chose to stick around. He then heard Asahi's voice going through his head thanks to the telepathy seal that he placed on his own shoulder when he got to the gates earlier that morning. The sun was over the trees and he knew that his time was short, he was told to leave at dawn, and dawn was upon them. "Good. I am glad the seal is working properly Asahi. Please do look after her, she seems to be in a state of distress, she at least seems distraught over something. I do hope that she will allow you in to her inner self."  Snow would then shake Asahi's hand and would look over to the next member of the clearing.

Snow saw that Akarui had just joined the gathering. "Akarui. I do hope that you remember everything we spoke about after our last meeting, maybe when I come back, you will have the approval to leave the village with me. I guess time will truly tell. I also hope your leg has healed well. There is one more thing I'd like to ask of you. May I please see the back of your shoulder. I would like to place a telepathy seal onto your body. This would allow us to speak no matter where either one of us are."  Snow would perform the same four hand seals and placed his left hand onto Akarui's shoulder, placing the telepathy seal. When he would finish placing the seal, he would shake Akarui's hand wishing him well while he was gone. "I will be looking forward to our next meeting Akarui. If you need to let me know anything, just activate the seal by focusing your chakra into it. Once that is done, my seal will alert me that there is a chakra signal coming in and I can activate my own telepathy seal to initiate the conversation."  With that, Snow would turn to the next member of the gathering, wishing Akarui well as he changed subjects.

Tadashi, the newly made Chuunin arrived at the gates. This was someone that Snow was definitely not expecting. Why would he want to speak with Snow as he left the village? Snow didn't know for sure, but he had an idea that he was there to warn Snow about something he had found in his own time outside of the village. Snow listened to all of his warnings, and he was sure to heed each and every one of them. A monster outside of the village that went by the name of Kenshin Uzumaki? This was indeed news to Snow. He knew that there was going to be monsters outside of the village, but he had no names until now. "Thank you Tadashi. Your warnings and words of intelligence are greatly appreciated. I will be sure to watch out for any potential monsters outside of the village gates. But when I return, I will most certainly have a wealth of knowledge by then, of hopefully good news, and not bad."  Snow shook Tadashi's hand and he thanked him once more for his knowledge being passed over to him, based on the Chuunin's reaction to the encounter, it must have been a certainly terrible experience, so Snow would keep it in mind.

It was time for him to leave, the sun had risen and he needed to hit the road if he was going to get anywhere with the time he had. He bid every person that gathered at the gates to bid Snow farewell. "Good bye everyone. I am so happy that all of you had taken the time to actually see me off. I do hope to see you all very soon. I hope you all would wish me the best of luck as I challenge myself outside of these walls." Snow then turned around and he ensured that he had all of the scrolls he needed for the road, he was going to have a long trip ahead, but he was more than ready to begin his journey to grow in strength, but to also grow in his own experience.

WC:1000
TWC: 3718

Claims:+74 AP

+1439 towards Chakra Storage Seal (Completed) [Removing Max Stat discount from this thread.]
+1500 towards Seal of Suppression (Completed)
+Fuinjutsu: Breaking No word count needed as per the app
+779 towards Fuinjutsu Lock (E-D rank achieved, going for B rank for now)

[Exiting Konoha, leaving for the Fire country borders]
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 0

Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:58 pm
As Snow asked for permission to touch Yoi's shoulder, Yoi moved his shirt aside and let Snow place the telepathy seal. Yoi at the same time would place a Mark Seal on Snow. With Mark Seal, you only had to touch someone, you didn't even have to touch someone with your hands. This would mean, yes, Snow's hand would have a Mark Seal placed on it now. Snow wouldn't be able to see it due to the fact that it required chakra vision to see. The Yuki put his hands in his pockets and said, "Oh yeah, I got a Missing Ninja to warn you about. I don't know how's he doing, and I hope not well. Calin Uesugi. He seems to be about ANBU or high Jounin level. He's an Uchiha with Fire Release and Ninjutsu. There's a report I filed on him a while ago. I can read it to you over this telepathy thing later."

The Yuki, taking advantage of his new Telepathy Seal, said, "Hey Snjor. One day, the two Yuki of Konoha, and the best Yuki, are going to meet up. And if we fight, if it is friendly or not, and I hope friendly, I'll surely beat you. But that's goodbye for now."

The Yuki would then walk home, sad at the leave of his good friend, Snjor Yuki.

[exit]

WC: 225
TWC: 454

Telepathy Seal with power of 75
Putting 77 words to finish Earthen Consecutive Chains of Ice (3750/3750) with max stats discount (previous words here and here. Due to the fact that the second topic was approved first and I had miscalculated the wc in my first topic, the total words this jutsu had was 77 higher than it should have been in the second topic)
Putting 377 words to Fire Release (2918/6000) with max stats discount
Mark Seal on Snow's hand

Last edited by Yoi Yuki on Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Asahi Meijin
Asahi Meijin
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 14850

Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:12 pm
Even more people had started to show up. It was almost as if the whole village decided to see Snow off. The already large group was joined by yet an unfamiliar face, at least to Asahi. The Meijin would nod back at the stranger as a sign of greeting, since the newcomer didn't state his name he decided not to either. As expected Snow and this person knew each other as they were talking about leaving the village together. The Yuki would then place a similar seal on his back as well. Asahi didn't expect someone else to arrive anymore but the scarred Meijin was mistaken as yet an unknown individual joined them at the village gates.

The ginger came with a name, Tadashi. "Nice to meet you, my name is Asahi." A quick, friendly handshake before the crimson haired shinobi directed his attention towards Snow. The scarred Meijin, curious what the two of them would talk about, started to listen closely to their conversation. The one called Tadashi started to talk about monsters residing in the outside world and how he ran into one of them on one of his own missions. Rather than a mission it was the invasion of Sunagakure, together the forces of Konoha and Kiri attempted to destroy the threat of missing nin taking refuge in the Land of Wind.

As one of the participants the crimson haired shinobi encountered someone he would never forget. It would be the same person he would warn Snow for. A certain individual called Kenshin brought terror into the heart and mind of the ginger. Tadashi would explain to Snow that he needed to avoid such a person at all costs. After the short conversation between the two of them had ended Akira was the first one to take her leave, probably still overrun by emotions. It would be the sign for Asahi to run after her to make sure she was doing okay, just like he had promised Snow.

"Until we meet again my friend, I wish you safe travels." One final time would they shake hands before both of them parted ways. The Meijin back into the village and the Yuki to the outside world. It was not a farewell, but a goodbye. 

(Exit)

(TWC: 1502)
Claims:
- 1500/1500 Fire Release: Fox Fire
- 15 stats
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 155

Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:57 pm
Snjor Yuki wrote:Claims:+74 AP

+1439 towards Chakra Storage Seal (Completed) [Removing Max Stat discount from this thread.]
+1500 towards Seal of Suppression (Completed)
+Fuinjutsu: Breaking No word count needed as per the app
+779 towards Fuinjutsu Lock (E-D rank achieved, going for B rank for now)

[Exiting Konoha, leaving for the Fire country borders]

All approved.

Yoi Yuki wrote:Telepathy Seal with power of 75
Putting 77 words to finish Earthen Consecutive Chains of Ice (3750/3750) with max stats discount
Putting 377 words to Fire Release (2918/6000) with max stats discount)
Mark Seal on Snow's hand

Please show me where you learned Earthen Consecutive Chains of Ice before.

Asahi Meijin wrote:(TWC: 1502)
Claims:
- 1500/1500 Fire Release: Fox Fire
- 15 stats

Approved.
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu