Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Leaving at Dawn

+8
Tottori
Akarui_kōtei
Yoi Yuki
Saizou Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Akira Kitsune
Asahi Meijin
Snjor Yuki
12 posters
Go down
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 20100

Leaving at Dawn Empty Leaving at Dawn

Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:59 pm
Every day, Snow was becoming colder to this village. While he still was loyal to it, it only went to a point, he did not feel the absolute loyalty that he once had. Every day was becoming more and more of a challenge to stay within the walls, so he finally made the decision to go into the Kage’s office to speak with him about his issues. When he went into the Kage’s office, he was determined, he was determined to have his thoughts heard, he was going to tell the Kage that he was leaving, he wanted nothing more than to leave the village and do something that was worth noting. The ridiculous missions that he had been doing in the village were a complete waste of time and worth absolutely nothing, barely the paycheck. Saving cats from trees, cleaning out the orphanage, all of it. It was pointless, it was busy work to keep the ninjas within the village satisfied with their menial lives and that wasn’t enough for Snow. 

Snow wanted more out of life, he wanted to leave the village and see what there was to see, he wanted to go into the land of Iron and see the mighty mountains that it housed, he wanted to go to the land of Wind and see just what a never ending desert looked like. So now that the conversation between the Kage and himself was done, he had told the Kage everything that he wanted, he wanted to leave the village on a mission that would actually serve to provide something for the village, but he didn’t get everything he wanted however. He wanted to be able to bring some of his comrades from within the village, but the Kage Yen did not approve of such an action. He would go on his own and for every task he came back with a success, he would be allowed to bring one additional team member, if he so wished. 

Snow had gotten out of bed early that morning and was walking over to the training grounds, it was the day after his conversation with the Kage and he was gearing himself up to leave the village for a few days maybe even upwards of a week or two for his mission to Volcano. He wanted to get a quick warm up before he proceeded to leave the gates and leave for his first excursion out of the village. Leaving the village was an incredible feat for Snow, he didn’t think that the Kage would allow such a low level ninja out of the front gates, but luckily for him he was pleasantly surprised. 

He was packed up and ready to go when he stopped himself at the gates of the village to look around one last time before leaving, he had nothing tying himself to the village any longer, except for the threat of being hunted down and killed by some higher ups should they catch wind of his betrayal and desertion of the village. Which he didn’t plan on doing so. He wanted to first get some experience out here in the open, then when he grew strong enough, he would ask the Kage for a longer time period out here away from the village. He thought of his comrades, the ones that he once considered teammates. “Not much of a team anymore.” Snow would say to himself as he readied himself mentally and physically to leave the village. They weren’t truly a team anymore, more like a few ninjas who once thought themselves closer than they actually were. 

The sun was yet to rise above the forests that surrounded the Village hidden in the leaves, and he was planning on leaving far prior to the sun rising. He did think back to the times that the Genin had, Yoi teaching Snow both Ice and Wind Release, Sai and Snow having their conversations about war and peace. Snow did still believe that love was the true answer for how peace was won, but Snow himself could not be a true preacher of that message due to his own issues that he was going through. 

He thought about Akira, the woman that actually interested Snow. Snow did have feelings for the woman, with her certain pervasiveness and her gorgeous crimson hair that fell down beneath her shoulders. Snow always wanted to show her that she had goodness within herself, but he was not going to have the chance. Instead, he was going to leave the village and come back to see what happened with them all while he was gone. He finally thought about Akarui Kotei. He was the last person that he had a spar with before he left, and he was one that showed a tremendous amount of promise during that spar. Snow smiled when he thought about all of the people that he had met within the village, all of the people that he fought, ate ramen with, laughed with, and even cried with. 

The night between him, Akira, and Sai flashed through his mind once again. “I could have killed them, hell if it happened today? I probably would.” He knew that he was becoming too strong and unpredictable for him to stay with others in the village. At least if he loses it when he is in the middle of the continent, there was a good chance that he would hurt anybody during his freakouts. Would he get to say goodbye to his friends? Probably not. He was leaving in the earliest hours of the day and there was little chance that his comrades were going to be walking by the gates this early in the day. He tightened the straps on his pack and he began to do some final stretches before he would leave the village for the very first time that would mean he would not be coming back to the village for a very long time, if at all.

WC:1000
Asahi Meijin
Asahi Meijin
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 14850

Leaving at Dawn Empty Re: Leaving at Dawn

Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:19 pm
There were rumors going around that more and more people had been leaving the village. A flame started to lit up inside Asahi. "Could it be?" It was only a couple of days ago that the Meijin had discussed village matters with Akira and Sai, so it would surprise him if it were them who had left Konoha that soon. He wasn't even sure they would really leave. Thinking about it was one thing, but actually doing it .. The idea of leaving was one which had been occupying his mind for quite some time now. The only thing stopping Asahi was his grandfather who he didn't want to leave behind. 

His curiosity took over and made him decide to go and check out if those rumors would turn out to be true. The scarred shinobi would hurry over to the gates, wondering if he would run into someone trying to leave. On his way over to his destination nothing out of the ordinary could be seen in the streets of Konoha. People were living their normal lives as if nothing was going on. It was almost as if Asahi was the only one who had been feeling out of place in the Land of Fire. When he arrived at the gates the Meijin would notice a familiar face hanging around. "Snow, what are you doing here?" 

(WC: 226)
Akira Kitsune
Akira Kitsune
Citizen
Remove Taijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Feral Kitsune
Ryo : 5300

Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:46 pm
The news had spread throughout the village like a wild fire, so it didn’t take long for it to reach the ears of a certain kunoichi. What did she feel? For now she hid everything, even the usual outburst annoying composure she usually displayed. To be honest. . .she hadn’t been able to sleep that night. . . at all. Everything seemed to be falling apart. Their team was failing, and now Akira couldn't help but feel foolish for believing that it would work. She shouldn't have felt the need to depend on others to become stronger. Now here she was, reaping for what she had sowed. For entrusting in others once again. Depending on others. . . did she not learn from this in her childhood? Did she not learn to not get any attachments?

Akira didn’t notice that the attachment had been there, until now when it was too late. She felt angry towards everyone, even towards herself for being so stupid. Now here she was. Making her way towards the gates of her village. Knowing that her ex teammate would be there to leave. She didn’t know if he would decide to return, or what his plans were, and she wasn’t going to bother herself to care. She must learn from her mistakes. Don’t hold your breath for anyone else, because it’s easy to be disappointed. It’s easy for people to walk away in your life. Akira appearched the gate, wearing her usual outdoor gear. Akira would look just fine, her expressing not giving away any of her inner raging anger. Only the dark shade beneath her eyes would give away the fact that she hadn’t slept.

“Well well. . . this is why we don’t grow attached to anyone else, Pyro. My dear little familiar, people are always easily capable of causing you pain.” I just hadn’t realized that despite all my words from the past, I failed to distance myself emotionally.

Akira spoke the last sentence through her thoughts, for her little familiar to mentally hear. She didn’t want them knowing that she had felt anything. She already felt weak, but Akira’s pride was too high, for her to admit that outloud to the one leaving them. “I see you’re all packed up and ready to go. It’s unfortunate that I will no longer be able to tease you.” The red haired kunoichi faked a grin. “And here I was, wanting to fight you once more. Just know that if you ever return, I’m giving you hell.” Even while she voiced her playful threat, the kunoichi repeatedly told herself that he won’t ever be back.
{WC: 433}
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:32 am
Snow had just finished his stretching when he heard a very familiar voice coming from behind his position. The voice came from the same shinobi who Snow had tried to strangle on the day they went to find and save the Blacksmith and his wife. Snow was going through another one of his freakouts, seeing people that weren't there, attacking anyone that was around him. That was the day that Snow had finally given up on suppressing the memories that he didn't even realize that he had been suppressing. He began having less and less freak outs, but they were still coming and that was something Snow could not risk to have any more within the village. 

Snow turned to face the voice that he heard, the voice of Asahi the scarred shinobi. Snow's face, the face that once held the sweetest of smiles and the warmest of gazes, looked to be cold and hard. "Asahi. My reason to be here is to leave, as people tend to do when they are walking out of the village gates. I finally grew tired of rotting within the walls of this village, not growing as fast or as strong as I need to be to contend with the rest of the shinobi world. So I have requested a long range mission from the Hokage. He thankfully obliged and has sent me to an up and coming village in Volcano country. What are you doing here Asahi?"

Snow would then hear the footsteps coming from his side, he would see the crimson haired vixen coming down the path with her familiar beside her as always. "Akira. The Crimson bombshell. It is good to see you." Snow's face would go from being cold, hard, and stoic to slightly warm with the smallest smile across his face. Snow would watch as Akira and her familiar would walk up to both Snow and Asahi. Snow knew that the two had already met, for he had seen both Akira and Sai meet up with Asahi within the ramen shop only a few days ago. He had the thought to enter into the conversation, but he figured that he wouldn't be as welcome due to Snow's recent freak outs. 

Snow analyzed her face, as he would usually do when coming into contact with anyone. He didn't see anything of note to the scarred shinobi's face, he did see the bags underneath her eyes, signaling her lack of sleep as of late, that and/or significant amounts of stress as of late. She spoke with her usual cool, calm and collected tone, Snow could sense that there was something bothering the fox lady herself. Snow asked Akira to turn around and expose the back side of her shoulder, wanting to show her something new that he had been working on. Should she allow Snow his request, he would walk up behind her and perform the Ox, Dragon, Ram, and then tiger seal before placing his palm on her bare shoulder. 

Just as Snow would lift his hand off of her bare shoulder, Snow would whisper from his mind to her's. "This is a small parting gift from me. If you would like to ever speak to me, you will have a way to do so now." Snow would still be standing directly behind Akira when he would continue with the sweetest tone his new jaded self could produce. "I want you to know that you have been the only thing keeping me in this village. I have seen you, the real you, the you that you don't want others to see. Just like you have seen the real me. The broken, hurt, and traumatized self that watched his own mother be beaten to death. I wanted to thank you, and your familiar for all that you have done for me, for taking the fall that night when we were blasted out of the trees by Sai's Cero." Snow placed both of his hands gingerly on her shoulders. "Thank you, friend. I do hope that one day you allow yourself to shine. The real you that is kind to others. Know that I will never forget you, not until I am no longer breathing the air of this world." Snow would lift his hands off of Akira's shoulders and would take a step back to give her some space to turn and face Snow once again, if she so chose. 

Snow would look around, hoping to see Sai coming up from behind Akira. When he saw that Sai was nowhere to be found, Snow nodded his head, showing his understanding. "Looks like Sai didn't follow you over. Sad." Snow's face would return to the stoic and stern look he had once before. He would look back towards the forests that awaited him, contemplating the travels to come.

WC:807
Asahi Meijin
Asahi Meijin
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 14850

Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:33 am
Asahi would listen to Snow as he explained his reason for being at the Village Gates. He wasn't on guard duty nor was he just checking out the scenery, so of course there was only one option left. And that was also what the Yuki told him. Growing tired of living inside the village walls had caused Snow to make a hefty decision. Determined to leave Konoha in order to grow stronger which he didn't see possible in the village he had resorted to such serious means. It would prove that he was resolved to breath in some fresh air outside of the Land of Fire. It probably didn't happen overnight as it was something occupying the Yuki's mind for quite some time. 

In order to get rid of those feelings he had come up with a solution aided by none other than the Hokage. The leader of the village decided to send Snow out on a mission to a place called Volcano Country. From what he could tell it seemed that there was a newly created village located there and it was Snow's task to check things out. "A long range mission given to you by the Hokage? Sounds impressive!" Asahi knew this meant that it would take a while before they would see each other again, but he could understand where his friend was coming from. The Meijin was reflecting on a similar matter himself, but he wasn't strong enough to leave on his own, not yet. But it would give him a new purpose to improve his strength.

The scarred shinobi pondered for a moment trying to come up with an answer that would correctly convey his thoughts and feelings. "News of more and more people trying to leave our village had reached me, so I thought it would be best if I checked these things out myself." Moments after both the Meijin and the Yuki had given their respective replies they were joined at the gates by Akira, the little fox. The red haired kunoichi completely ignored Asahi's presence which would indicate that she got hit hard by the news of her teammate leaving. The scarred Meijin would give the two of them some time to talk as he took a walk a couple of meters further from the position where they were standing. All while wondering if Saizou would show up to say his goodbyes. 

(WC: 400, TWC: 626)
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:45 pm
Kamari was coming back from the forest after training alone. When he wasn’t spending time with his friends, he would always train standing on the water of a river lined with blueberry bushes and teeming with foot-long salamanders which Kamari fondly remembered capturing a massive load of for a mission. He was leaping through the trees, Sharingan still active as he was still on edge from the training, when he felt Snow’s chakra signature. Sure enough, he saw him at the gates with Asahi and a woman that Kamari hadn’t met before. He decided to stop by and check out what was going on. Kamari landed next to the three and turned his Sharingan off.
“Hey Snow,” Kamari greeted, offering a handshake. “What are you up to? We should spar again some time. I’ve been thinking of ways to beat that freezing aura. You’re one of the strongest ninja I know and fighting you sure is fun, even if I get my ass kicked.”
WC 164
Akira Kitsune
Akira Kitsune
Citizen
Remove Taijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Feral Kitsune
Ryo : 5300

Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:31 pm
It was nothing. . . Akira spoke the words through her mind, in response to the kind voice that echoed within her thoughts. Such a connection almost reminded her of the way that she was able to communicate with Pyro. From thought. . . to thoughts. Akira almost felt an urge to make a teasing comment, about Snjor’s request to her exposing her shoulder. But she held it back. He still believed that her true self was meant to be kind to others, but what if she was actually the opposite. What allowed him to think that was her? Akira did not know. Pain doesn’t bother me that much, so the fall was nothing.

Pyro, the adorable but rather large fox, hipped hopped her way towards Asahi. The blonde fox felt familiar towards that man, thanks to the familiarity that Akira felt towards him. The one that Akira didn’t know was the last one to arrive. The stranger greeted Snjor by his nickname, something that Akira never did, and explained how he wanted to spar Snjor once again. There was no telling how long he’ll be left waiting for that spar. Akira’s ember fox eyes glanced over towards Asahi and her familiar Pyro, before switching over to the stranger. She didn’t turn to face Snjor, but was being obvious at avoiding to see him directly. But as the stranger announced his desire to spar Snjor. Akira would lean over to cover the space that Snjor created and throw her arm over his shoulders. “I call dibs at beating his ass first, and if you want I’ll come after you as well.” Akira quirked her little challenge at the stranger. Always seeming to want to pick a fight with everyone she comes across. She knew deep down though, that Snjor had greatly surpassed her. She was disappointed in herself. Falling so far behind everyone else.

“And Asahi over here is going to give me some personal training lessons. Isn’t that right~” The vixen purred out towards the scarred shinobi. It was obvious that she was starting to return to her normal flirty self. It was just unknown whether or not it was completely forced to cover up what she actually felt. Akira wanted to be fine and not feel anything, but she couldn't help but still feel like she was being left behind. She was mad at Snjor deep down, but a different kind of mad, and she was furious with herself. She needed a distraction, a way to let off her steam. At the least. . .it seemed Snjor wanted to still have a way of contact. Which deep down was nice. Don’t let someone like me, hold you back from growing stronger. The words echoed through her mind, directed towards Snjor. That’s how she truly felt. In the end. . . she was the one holding everyone back. She grew much weaker than what she could allow. Akira was so furious. With that. . . the vixen stepped back from Snjor, to finally allow herself to glance up at him. Displaying a soft smile, much different from her usual devious smirk. "I guess Sai may be busy. . ."
{WC: 520}
Saizou Uchiha
Saizou Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 13000

Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:06 pm
Sai was at home relaxing most of the day but he couldnt help but have this weird feeling in his gut, it was a very new experience for him. It was like he was missing out on something but he coudnt figure out what it was. He had got up and left his home trying to think about what it could be that was really bothering him , but with no luck. It had been a while since he had been feeling like this , maybe its because he has been alone alot more lately and he missed his team. Either way he knew he had to get rid of this feeling, the only problem is he didnt know how. He was walking past the gates when he had happen to see a group of people around what looked like snow. Sai quickly ran over to see wht was going on. "Hey guys everuthing good". He said in a concerned tone.
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 0

Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:01 pm
The Yuki was chilling on his rooftop, enjoying the last cold before the warmth of spring set it. The Yuki, with Mind's Eye of the Kagura active, and it's range doubled due to the fact that he was chilling and not doing anything else. The Yuki felt a mass of chakra signatures gathering at Konohagakure's gates. The Yuki felt a twang of fear for himself and others. The fear he felt for himself was remembering what had happened at the gates previously. The fear for the other's was the hope the same hadn't happened to them. The Yuki sensed Kamari and Snow's among the mixture. Running across a few rooftops, the Yuki made his way to the village gates as hastily as he could. As he arrived and noticed everyone was alright, he said, "Hey, Kamari, Saizou, and Snow." The Yuki waved to the two people he didn't know, one with a similar burn scar to Yoi. Yoi eyed both the two up and down. It seemed the male didn't have burn scars across the rest of his body, unlike Yoi. The Yuki said to both of them, "It's nice to meet both of you. My name's Yoi. What about yours?" The Yuki would then look in the direction of Snow and say, "You mentioned something about being outside the village the other day. Are you leaving already Snow?"

WC: 229
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:47 pm
Snow looked into Akira’s eyes when he would respond to her telepathically, “Just know, you are always going to be a welcome member of my team outside of this village. Just let me know when you want to truly challenge yourself.” Snow listened to both Asahi and Akira speak between themselves. Their interactions spoke for more than just a friendship, or maybe he was reading far too much into their relationship. It did seem thatSnow had been replaced effectively by the scarred Shinobi. The same Shinobi that all that time ago Snow himself had invited into the group that day on the training grounds. Snow knew there was something about this Shinobi that made Snow feel that he would be a great addition to the team, so great in fact that he would replace Snow with no issue. Snow smiled at the two and walked up to Asahi.

“Well if Akira likes you enough to seek out private lessons, then I have no regrets of inviting you to our little group. May I see the same spot on your shoulder?” Should Asahi do as Snow had asked, he would perform the same four hand seals he performed before and place his left hand onto Asahi’s bare shoulder. Once the seal had been placed, he would speak telepathically to Asahi. “Friend. I trust that you will care for Akira. She is a good person, whether she sees it in herself or not. I do still see that in her. But for now, if any of you are to need me, you should be able to get a hold of me through this seal. I am glad to have you in our group, and I am glad to have brought you into it, little did I know I was bringing in my replacement.” Snow smiled at Asahi, shaking his hand out of a sign of respect.

Kamari would walk up to the group and he would call out to Snow asking what he was up to, then he would continue to speak about them sparring again. “Well Kamari I am actually leaving the village, don’t know when I’ll be back. But when I get back I would love to spar you, hopefully you too will have become much stronger. Also, learn some techs to support your Sharingan. If you find yourself relying too heavily on those eyes, you will find others taking advantage of that.” Snow finished speaking his advice to Kamari and readied himself to say his final goodbyes to the lot.

Just before the goodbyes were said, two more people jumped into the conversation. “Sai! Yoi! Good to see you just before I ship out. To answer your question Sai, yes. Everything is good as of right now. I am leaving the village on a mission from the Hokage himself. I am to deliver a package to Volcano Country. I was just about to leave right now actually.” Snow then turned to Yoi. “Yes Yoi, I am leaving right now. When we were done in the training grounds, I went to the Kage office. He gave me a mission and wanted me to leave by dawn.” Snow then looked up into the sky, the sun was just about to crest above the treetops. “Which looks like it’s about that time.” Snow then looked to the group of shinobi that stood before him. 

“Yoi, Sai, do allow me to see the back of your shoulder. I would like to place a telepathy seal on your shoulder should you ever need to speak to me when I am gone.” Should Yoi and Sai accept the request, then Snow would perform the four hand seals and place his left hand onto Yoi’s and Sai’s shoulder. Suddenly the seal would appear as Snow lifted his hand off of the fellow Yuki’s shoulder, and . He took a few steps away from the remainder of the group and he took a second to look into the eyes of each of his comrades that stood before him. 
“Thank you all for the company that you have been. I know that I have recently been brought into a change in personality, I have attacked some of you,” Snow would look at Asahi, Akira, Sai, and Yoi. “and for others I have abandoned,” Snow would look to Akira once again. “I do apologize to all that I have wronged in my time with you. I also wish you guys a time of progress while I am away. Should I be executed or murdered in cold blood while I am outside of these village gates, do know that I hold each of you in a special place in my heart and in my soul. Yoi I am sorry to hear about your loss in the exams. Maybe by the time I get back, you will have made Chuunin by then.” Snow would smile as he finished his statement towards Yoi. “I do hope all of you are much stronger by the time I get back, will be looking forward to hearing all of the war stories. But until then my friends, I will see you again…hopefully.” Snow gave out a nervous chuckle with his final statement. He would not simply leave without hearing the others responses. He would stand there and wait, patiently, but understanding that he was to leave extremely soon. He wondered what Akira truly felt, her face and her change in her personality looked and seemed so different. 

WC:911
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum