Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Up in Smoke (io)

+2
Megami Kuoga
Tori Uzumaki
6 posters
Go down
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Up in Smoke (io) Empty Up in Smoke (io)

Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:30 pm
Tori had said goodbye to Zaled as he went to the office and then went back to bed because she felt sick. Pregnancy does that right? Yeah her first kid did that to her. But she realized she had a fever! Severe stomach cramps, not good when you are pregnant. It almost felt like labor, but no she wasn’t far enough along! Could she make it to the hospital if she walked? Maybe, or Sephys lab was closer. She took a deep breathe and realized she was in to much pain, But she could make it to Megami. Another one studying medical ninjutsu.
She pulled herself up and she knew something was wrong! She managed to get out her door and over to Megami’s house. She knocked on the door waiting for Megami to answer. Now, there was something else wrong, she knew there was blood involved. She could feel it. She was very scared at this point!

(158)
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Megs Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 20

Up in Smoke (io) Empty Re: Up in Smoke (io)

Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:07 am
Megami Kuoga hadn’t been up long. Dante had to go to work with Zaled that morning. She was sitting at her kitchen table drinking coffee with her purple hair pulled up in a messy bun!She had thrown on her favorite black strappy shirt and sweatpants that morning to at least be dressed! WHy she had to get dressed is no ones business. She heard a knock on her door.
“faaaaaaaccckkkkk...I don’t evn have my jutsus out this early in the morning!” She whined as she got up and stretched and headed to the door. As she opened it her eyes widened!
“Tori! Oh my god! Are you okay?” The last phrase being a rhetorical question. She helped Tori in and over to the couch! Now seeing the blood and where it was is usually a sign of...pregnancy?
“Tori, your pregnant? You are extremely warm to the touch! Lay on the couch. Give me a few minutes and I am taking you to Sephys lab, its closer than the hospital! One of the lab assistants can watch you while i get Sephora. With you being an Uzumaki, I know you will recover quickly, but I am going to make sure everything else is ok! Having a fever like you do...you may need to be on bed rest for a few days.” Megamis said as she stepped around the corner after laying Tori on the couch for a second. She wasn’t worried about getting blood on anything, her concern was Tori! After she got her shoes on, she helped Tori sit up and Put Toris arm around her and held her up as she went out the door. It was raining outside, but the lab was only a minute and a half to two minutes away from the house.
When they got to the graveyard, She sat Tori down for a second to help her rest for a minute and then they continued to the middle of the graveyard. Megami opened the keypad typed in the code and opened the door to the lab. When they got there two of the lab assistants helped Tori to a bed.
“Make sure she is comfortable, help her anyway you can. Im going to get Sephora!” Megami said as she turned to leave.
(temp exit to topic jump)
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:25 pm
Tori had finally gotten comfortable on the bed in Sephora's lab. Hopefully Megami hurried, Tori wanted to go back to her house in her and Zaleds bed! The lab tech gave her something for pain that wouldn't hurt the baby. And she was finally falling asleep. She was still somewhat aware of her surrounding's. Even though she felt like she was...high!
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin

Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:36 pm
Megami Kuoga led Sephora and the gentleman to the graveyard. The rain had the three of them soaked unless someone had protection from the weather. She led them through the graveyard to the specific tombstone that was the entrance to the lab. The tombstone now stood as a memorial for Osore, Shouten and Sayomi, the brotherhood of darkness themselves! How befitting it was also the entrance to the underground lab!
"Sephora your lab was just closer than he hospital! So I brought her here." Megami said as she led them down the stairs. They enter the large lab with many tables, desks and all the lab equipment you can possibly Imagine! A glass door on the right was covered by a white curtain. Megami pulled the curtain back and ushered Sephora and the gentleman into the room. On the bed is the red headed Uzumaki, Tori!
"I hope you can help her. According to the chart they gave her something for the fever and for pain." Megami said as she handed the chart to Sephora. She brushed Tori's hair back as she softly spoke to her. "I'm leaving you here with them, I'm sure you're in good hands!" Megami said as she walked into the adjoining lab.
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:21 pm
The Stitched man would parade his way into the graveyard, to bad these bodies were to decomposed to be useful to any research, then they came to a Tombstone carved with three names "Osore, Sayomi, Shouten" and it had a small jaunt about them being something called the brotherhood of darkness. This could be something for Stein to look into later, he for now would slip his hands into the pockets on the lab coat, slowly decending into the momentary darkness that was the entrance of the lab. The one leading the way was in a panic and When he got in, he could tell not many was used to how he looked. He really did not care about it.

There on a slab was a woman, one being addressed to by the panic'd one. He would walk forward at a slow enough pace that the other woman would be out of his way when he reached the slab. He gave a warm smile "Alright My name is Frank Nathaniel Stein, I am a Medical ninja, what is your name and how what is the reason for seeing you today" Stein looked down at her as he placed his hand on her wrist getting a feel for her heart rate and blood pressure, watching a nearbye clock to count .

After getting the response from her He would nod and look up and ask "Are you pregnant?" He was not sure how far along she was, he could not make such an assumption. Not for a proper diagnosis. He noted the blood, and when he felt her forehead while she spoke, he felt a fevor. He had a general idea, He while he kept her talking he asked about the children's father. Meanwhile as he kept her distracted his hands traveled around her , glowing softly if no one was paying attention. He was using mystical palm technique. He was healing her on the inside. He felt his strength waiver from the use. he was no where near where he used to be for his chakra levels. Once the healing was complete he would nod and smiled as strongly as he could. "Alright it is simple, All I need to do is one technique, it wont hurt but you will spit up a lot"

After informing her what would happen, he would then use the delicate illness extraction technique. Starting low and working his way up, and as his hands come up to around her throat she would be able to feel almost as if she was throwing up, and he worked quickly as his hands reached her mouth, the liquid would come out and towards his hands, he dropped it in a nearby container and stepped back, allowing Tori her moment to cough and recover. he knew it would take a moment for it to take full effect for her body needed to recover, but he kept his strength as long as he could.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:02 am
Sephora went over the girls chart, poor poor Tori! She had known Tori was pregnant when she activated her Byakugan before their spar! Exactly the reason she didn’t spar the girl. Sephora believes in giving something your all! And if she can’t give her all in a spar or fight, then she won’t do it. And no way can she give her all in a fight against a pregnant woman! Especially when they are pregnant with the Kazankages child!
Tori was someone she cared about, she was part of the same team as Sephora, Team Fukutaichou. The team of misfits, as Prim calls them! Yes they were that. They had all been through so much together and now, they were finally in a village they could call their own. Sephora didn’t have to take over a village and burn it to the ground to get her own village after all! Achievement successfully fulfilled! Even more satisfying, it was her birth village.
She walked over to the bed after Stein healed her, She was in awe! She had never seen the Delicate Illness Extraction done! And here it was being done in front of her! “That was amazing! Please teach me how to do that!” Sephora said to him. It was something she felt she had to know. “I hope you guys decide to stay here. I officially give you a job, you can work at the hospital, you can start tomorrow if you like! We could really use you in Kazangakure. Feel free to use my lab all you would like to if you need it.” Sephora added. This guy was definitely a necessary addition to their village!

[wc: 278]
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin

Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:18 am
Megami looked through the lab at the work the techs were doing. There were four of them in the lab at the moment. Their job was very important. They were making medicines and other stuff for the people in Volcano Village. They would be given or sold to the stores and various vendors that line the molten black streets of Kazangakure. The lab also serves as a place to test DNA or work on various experiments. Oh of course to help people if they need help that maybe the hospital can’t help with, or special cases like Tori. She would not have made it to the hospital, and because of who she is, it was just safer for her to come to the lab.
Megami had missed working here! She walked over to a desk and opened it up! Amazingly her stuff was still there. In a bottom drawer was her old lab coat, still neatly folded. She unfolded it and put it on! Her lab tools were still in the top drawer, she pulled out the vials and needles and stuck them in a pocket on her coat. She picked up some binders and started to go through them, all her test results were still in them! It was amazing that her stuff was still there. Her pens and notebooks were still in their rightful spots on her desk. Smiling she returned to walking around the lab to check stuff out.

Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:50 am
Tori was very relaxed by the time they all came into her room! She very clearly heard Megami say she was going to leave her with them. Okay, well Megami knew what she was doing, if she was leaving all of them with her, apparently they were safe. Although she wasn’t sure about that one guy. But, she was feeling to good to stress out about it! She felt like she was somewhere on another planet! She saw Sephora and swore there were purple spots moving on Sephora and on the wall behind her. She felt like she was floating, but she couldn’t be because the guy was talking to her and standing beside her looking down at her. Stein...Frank...Nathaniel...Stein...okay she heard that. Her name? What was her name? Oh yes…
“Tori Uzumaki.” She answered, sounding very groggy. What was he doing? Why did she have a warm sensation like she did when Haru Hyuuga healed her wounds after Sephoras attack? He asked another question. Was she pregnant? She knew she had to answer honestly. “Yes, I am pregnant.” She answered sleepily. Ok, the warm feeling stopped then started again, and this time she was feeling very very nauseous like she was going to vomit! The feeling was moving upwards! What the hell? She was very awake now! He warned her that she was just going to cough and spit up alot. Sure enough she started coughing stuff up and he threw it in a bucket!
“Thank you!” She said as she rolled on her back to recover! That was a very weird experience! She didn’t feel sick anymore, she wasn’t bleeding anymore, Stein had healed her!
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:39 am
Clearly outpacing prim many steps to many zaled arrived to the grave yard and conveniently without losing a beat descended into the lab. Emerging to chattering, and tori speaking a name. as he was there before most would notice as he emerged and took a glance in the room. Tori on a slab. The other girls were around about glad tori was allright apparently.

But his attention was on tori and the man in question as he gaze fell on them. He noted the blood. He dared say if the man was experimenting on her his hand was on the handle of his katana resting on his right hip as he cleared his throat. Apparently he had assisted them and he was thankful mentally. But looks deceiving as events unfolded.

"What has happend in here?"

Zaled adressed loudly enough for everyone to understand that he was here. Then he addressed the man the stranger. Potential threat or help. It was a strsnger.

"You! The man in the white cloak. I will request that you Step away from the lady on the slab please. Turn and face me so i can see you fully. And thank you for attending to that lovely lady."

He spoke as he carefully stepped down the cold stone steps avoidimg any blood or the likes. His voice was kind, but it was a request he desired respected as he noted the blood on the floor and the man as well.

"Are you ok tori my dear?""

He asked with a level of concern,but his alcoholic beverage was still fresh on his breath a bit. Still he was with it as he noted the stranger. Only making out that this was an new induvidual,but gathering enough he understood the medical arts seeing as megami was busy looking around, and sephora from his observations did not have the indepth know hows. But that was a guess.
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin

Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:42 am
Megami saw Zaled come down the steps and look at her before he walked into Tori’s room. He seemed very concerned meaning Primrose had told him what had happened to Tori. It was just a little surprise seeing him in his Kage robes! Black with Gold trim were very good colors, very intimidating and perfect for the Kage of Volcano! Osore never really wore his robes very often so it was refreshing to see someone wearing them. Minus the hat, which was a good thing, Zaled had nice hair anyway and could get away with not wearing the weird shaped hat.
“She is okay, Sephora and Stein took care of her.” Megami said as she pointed to the room Tori was in, although he seemed to already know! Hopefully he wasn’t too hard on the new guy. The only reason Megami knew his name was because she heard him say it to Tori as she was leaving the room. Taking a deep breath, Megami headed over to the room to watch the events unfold.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum