Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hōjiro
Hōjiro
Citizen
Stat Page : stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Shark Physiology
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 19813

A day at the Office [inv only] - Page 2 Empty Re: A day at the Office [inv only]

Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:49 pm
Bright’s eyes would widen as he was hoisted into the air , ‘ i fucking knew it debt collector’s!! But i already paid this month!! That dirty kazekage and his village HIDDEN IN THE THIEVES!!’ he would think to himself as his face remained an impassive. His eyes would scan the scene before him, his medical pad lay on the floor face up now stained with the coffee that he dropped in the tussle. He would take this time to read the document as the nurse charged the boy. Bright would sigh as the nurse was effectively bodied by the lowest rank water jutsu there was , ‘i hope she is infatuated with me enough to not sue me’ he would think, turning his head to gaze at his sprawled out nurse.

Bright would then turn his attention to the boy who spoke to him while wearing the hood  ,"You thought I'd just waltz in here openly and offer my body for your experimental conjurations?! How dare you treat me as an outsider, your petty assistant believing we had intentions of paying if not covered by 'Sunagakure'?". Bright keeping his tone face didn’t say a word but based this man's appearance he looked like his broke ass could use the free health care. It pissed bright off to no end that someone would barge in here and start harassing him and his staff , this was worse than taking penis swabs for an STD test.

‘Wait these roots are in the hall so…’ bright would turn his head behind him to see the multitude of branches that had erupted from the recently polished floor boards , the roof was cracked and crumbling the minute this jutsu was dispelled his roof would collapse. And the roots had also permeated into rooms behind him no doubt destroying valuable equipment he himself had to procure and make , all of which individually by themselves were worth more than this whole building and a few of the surrounding towns as well.

‘Who the fuck was gonna pay for all of this pluss rent!?’ the kazekage would have his ass on a platter by the end of the week!! A small vein would begin to sprout on his forehead as this brat was annoying the living hell out of him , "Speak for yourself, stranger. Are you the 'Doctor' who sent those bandits after me at the saloon? You certainly match the description, and so does this place for someone who's cutting on others to research mixing genes and whatever." Bright would take a deep breath calming himself not wishing to go into a frenzy over some words.

Bright was about to open his mouth but the boy just wouldnt SHUT THE FUCK UP!! He kept on with his questions , "It would cost Sunagakure a lot of money if something like this was destroyed. I'd hate to have more knives at my neck, it's full already, ya know? And I'm sure you wouldn't have the money to come out of pockets, right? Or would this...assistant of yours be willing to cover all the fees?" He would ask his barrage of questions,not expecting an answer for them all with how quickly they were stated. "TELL ME WHO YOU ARE!" he would demand, tightening the constriction of the roots this would cause bright to glare at him intently if looks could kill this boy would be dead. 

Bright would finally be given the floor to talk , “My name is Bright Kibituji not ‘Doctor’ you buffoon , now tell me this and use your head for this one ‘boy’ i run a clinic , and have a single nurse how the fuck would i afford bandits!?” he would yell at the boy, anger painted on his face , veins becoming prominent on the man's forehead as he eyed the boy. “On a very big side note , those machines were built by me but based on your shotty aim you’ve already destroyed millions of ryo’s worth equipment! And look at my roof you degenerate!! That’s at least fifty thousand ryo outta pocket minimum , same for the floor! I literally own this  one suit and it was a hand me down from my father!! Who the hell is paying for all this!!” he would finish yelling taking a deep breath visibly trying to calm himself as he grinded his teeth against one another.

He would give out a sigh and hang his head , before turning it to look outside as a storm had rolled in all its glory kicking up sand with the strong winds outside. The water would begin to leak from the cracks in the roof dripping on brights head and various spots in the long hall , ‘today was shaping up to be a good day , and this batsard had to come along and fuck it up wow just wow’ he would think to himseelf’ as he dragged his gaze back twoard these two men. “All in all if I wanted you dead , I'd do it with my own hands seju boy” he would say as he flexed his arms and legs the nature chakra that had been flowing into him needing release so he would force it toward his muscles. With a loud snap he would set himself free of the wood landing on the floor feet first in an upright position , “the wood style was a dead give away” he would say as he stepped in the room sliding a book on the counter by the door. The book would slide across the floor toward the man's desk where this upstart currently sat , “i mean you no harm but you owe me an outrageous amount of money as it stands and attacked me and my staff out of accusations built on no evidence or legal precedence , i’d be willing to overlook these transgressions if you fix the building with your wood style.” he would pause wiping out a calculator and punching in some numbers on the calculator before pointing it toward the two “.. you owe me a total of eight million ryo with an eighteen percent fee for emotional trauma , i will be a tag along with you till you’ve paid off your debt” he would say crossing his arms giving him a rather serious glare leaving no room for debate.

Meanwhile in the hall his nurse would begin to come to , “oooh my head wait what happened” she would ask groggily as she stood weaving her way through the branches till she was in the door frame “Dr.bright be careful that boy is crazy!” she would exclaim, rubbing her temple  from earlier. Bright would turn to her and doo a ‘shoo fly shoo’ motion in turn she would bow in respect and turn away “i shall return to the front desk".

Bright planned on getting his pay one way or another! 

WC:1143
TWC:3185
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : The Wayfarer
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjustu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 6404

A day at the Office [inv only] - Page 2 Empty Re: A day at the Office [inv only]

Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:36 pm
My name is Bright Kibituji, not ‘Doctor’ you buffoon, now tell me this and use your head for this one ‘boy’. I run a clinic, and have a single nurse how the fuck would I afford bandits!?” From where Wan sat, he listened to this man explain who he was. 'Bright Kibituji' was his name, a simple man proclaiming to be nothing but a doctor, not the evil kind. He certainly looked the part of an evildoer to Wan, going on and on about him not having enough money to afford proper henchmen. "Oh yeah?" the Senju would say with a raised eyebrow, using the ball of his foot to push himself in rotation clockwise while he says in the swivel chair, turning multiple times. "You mean to tell me, someone, in the middle of desert country, in an all brick and steel facility, with CHAIRS OF MAXIMUM SWIVEL cannot afford more than the 1 slave he has running the front lobby?!" Wan would exclaim, the chair slowing down in it's rotating manner as he continued to listen to the man. He claimed that Wan had destroyed millions of dollars worth of equipment, supposedly belonging to 'Sunagakure'. He looked around and noticed the damaged roof, sure to collapse if he were to release his jutsu. The hallway was destroyed behind the man, the works of a powerful Senju indeed, but not much force was exerted from Wan. "Do you expect me to give a damn about this being a multi-million dollar establishment, let alone be able to pay it? You're out your mind for offering 'free check-ups' to whoever walks through your damned doors, to begin with, you crazed man! What if I were indeed bill collectors? Then you'd be coming up out your fucking pockets, to begin with!"

His friend and a team member would finally break his silence on the situation. "Hey chill out Wan don't go doing something you will regret. Unless you know for sure that this is the doctor. You can not kill him. Keep your calm and relax a bit." Wan knew this he had no intention of immediately killing the man since he knew he needed to know if this was in fact who he was looking for or not. Luckily it wasn't, for both of them, but killing those who did not need to be killed was a rule that the two of them followed heavily. Ghost was good at keeping Wan calm, but the Senju felt as if he was already calm enough. "You're right. I had no intention of killing the innocent, but those who kill others for their potential benefit constantly do not deserve explanations." Wan would say. He was giving this man a fair chance to explain who he was, which Bright was doing, so things naturally began to calm down the longer it progressed. Wan could hear Ghost's stomach growling, the noise suddenly making his growl as well. The man being held hostage by the Senju's Wood Style was still going on about debts being owed, nagging the ears of the young boy as he tried his best to tune the man out. "By the powers of the universe would you please shut your mouth, old geezer! I've already told you that you're not getting any Ryo from either one of us so cut it! We're starving for a meal right now and it's past dinner time, do you think we have the money to afford this lavish style of living?". This man seemed to be a fighter, a rather feisty individual as he argued back with Wan with intensity. "All in all if I wanted you dead, I'd do it with my own hands, Senju boy!"the man would shout. "Yeah, yeah, Touché my friend." Wan would say, causing roots to tighten more around the man's neck, before releasing the tight choke on the man's throat. "Save your threats, nobody has to die today.

Looking back up at the roof, Wan would exert more chakra into the world around him, summoning forth more roots from the earth that shot up towards the ceiling with great speed. They encased the huge damaged area he caused, moving debris out the way as they began overlapping one another, forming a patch over the destroyed section. He'd do the same with the halls, fixing any damaged areas with his wood style to prevent any further damage from occurring. A mini patch-up until someone could afford the money to have everything fixed. Wan would stand up from the swivel chair and go behind it, kicking it over towards the man as his roots began to lowe the guy down, sitting him down in the chair. Wan would release the sign for his Nativity of A World Of Trees, roots and branches returning to the earth as those constructed to patch up the destruction remained. "There, I've fixed what I've damaged. If you want it back to its original condition, then I suggest you find someone who can make that happen." Wan would say, flipping his pockets inside out to show he had no Ryo. He would take a seat close to his friend Ghost, the two of them sitting across from where Bright now sat. A groan could be heard coming from the assistant Wan knocked out, the woman suddenly rising from the ground holding her head. She had been knocked out for most of the ordeal, suddenly regaining consciousness as she began to remember what had happened to her. "Dr.bright be careful that boy is crazy!” she would scream, the man telling her to return to her spot. She'd exit the room fast, looking around at the half-wood/half whatever the building was made of repairs, leaving the three men in the room.

"I apologize for any misconceptions brought forth. You turn out to be not the man we thought you were. Bright is it? I am Wan Senju and this is my friend Ghost, members of The YAGA. Why exactly are you here alone if all that you say about Sunagakure are true. Are you banished from the village? What else is your story?

[WC: 1024]
Ghost
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:45 am
So crazy things got as Ghost would look on. He would smile as he saw things started to calm down. But yet it was like time was flying by him. What he saw and could have gotten himself into just changed for the good. How most amazing things turned out. Or so it appears that way. But the way the two would talk to each other was something else entirely. This made Ghost think to himself. This made him think out loud. He would laugh to himself at what just happened. Ghost looked on as the red eye guy was thought of as a Uchiha.

If that was the case it would be bad. To look them right in the eyes. Looking on he would notice the guy bringing up ryo and a large sum at that. However Wan made it clear they was not going to pay even if they could. This was true as Ghost was confused at the way the man said things. He was going to get his buttocks handed to him by the kage if this land. A ninja who is wanted all over the map. This was a eazy ordeal to say the least. 

Yet Ghost did not think to much on it. As a matter of fact he would welcome it. As he had so much he wanted to know. Like how did a missing ninja take over the sand village? On top of that how many people did he kill to get the results he wanted? These things were all too much for him to wrap his head around it. But one thing for sure was. How in the world is thus dude kage still in power? But then it hit him. Oy those who have power would know such a thing.

Ghost would smile to himself as he thought such things. But at the end of it all who was rely going to stop thus man? For the right price Yaga just might. Seeing as the kage here was in the bingo book. Most likely his threat level read avoid. A testimony to thus man true power at large. Looking on he would watch as his brother started to fix up the place with his wood style. It was something to behold and powerful. This man was a strong one indeed. But Ghost himself needed to get stronger and fast. As he needed more hearts. 

He needed more organs to begin his power of might. Without such a thing he would be no doubt useless in his eyes. As more organs mean he could unlock his immortal DNA. A very powerful feat that would rival even the wood style and those freaky eyes. Which was a very funny thing to do. Seeing as his power was not far behind Wan. But instead just capped at the moment. As he watched him fix up the place best he could. Ghost could only wonder how powerful a man need to be to beat a god?

Not many people will take that question seriously but Ghost. Well yeah he had plans and things were getting a little bit heated. He needed to get more power and order to get to full power. Right now his closet of friends was in the elite area of might. So where did thus lead him into believing? A very serious matter at hand. As he looked at his hand his hunger would go away. Soon he would see his black threads moving around his inside arm. How most unfortunate not to have the power to cheat death indeed. But what is it really like to win against him. Was it really all worth it in the end? Looking on at the two he would smile with glee. "Now that you two have put that aside. Let's eat as I am starvin like Marvin my ninjas. So doc what do you got to eat here hopefully it is to died for.
Hōjiro
Hōjiro
Citizen

Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:41 am
"Yeah, yeah, Touché my friend." Wan would say, causing roots to tighten more around Bright's neck , this in itself received no reaction as Bright wasn't about to give this little chicken shit the satisfaction of feeling high off throwing his ninety pounds in a soaking wet shirt weight around. "Save your threats, nobody has to die today." the brat would say , as if it was a threat it was a statement but it seemed like the boy not only lacked proper education but was high on his idiot horse. Hell had a very special place for this boy in hell and the seat was on the tip of the devils pike. 

Once set down on the ground he would pick up his clipboard and now break mugg looking at it with a frown on his face , as the kid began to speak once again.  "I apologize for any misconceptions brought forth. You turn out to be not the man we thought you were. Bright is it? I am Wan Senju and this is my friend Ghost, members of The YAGA. Why exactly are you here alone if all that you say about Sunagakure are true. Are you banished from the village? What else is your story?" Bright would walk over to the trash can and drop his mug into the trash and pinch his nose and turn to both Wan and Solomon with a very sad look upon his face.

‘This kid is crazy enough to attack me , and then apologize?’ the good doctor would grab his swivel chair and roll it over to his desk. One hand on the chair and another on the bridge of his nose trying to sooth an oncoming headache , “before we continue , i need to take my medicine as you’ve riled me up attacking me for no reason” he would sign out as he sat down in the chair at the desk and proceeded to produce a key from inside his vest. He would then insert it into a drawr’s keyhole turn and open it to which he would pull out a metal box with another smaller key attached.

He would repeat this process again to reveal several sleek looking syringes , each with a different liquid in them and next to that a long constriction rubber band. The man would begin unbuttoning his shirt and removing his vest to reveal a well toned upper body covered in muscle’s , he would tie off his right arm making his veins more pronounced as he proceeded to drive the syringe with the purple liquid into his arm. His iris would enlarge rapidly then go back to normal , he would then proceed to put the used syringe back in the case  and the locking that case back up. Any grabs at the needles or the case would be met with a swift pop to the back of the hand , should this happen he would tell them “listen you already broke a bunch of stuff today if your gonna look do it with your eyes please i’d like a sensible conversation”

After he put up the metal box he would slam the iron drawr closed and slide the key back into his vest after putting back on his top , “you have to understand my frustration with you , everything here was built by me suna offered me a free home and food as long as i keep their citizens along the border in good health and deliver the proceeds of surgery to them” he would reach into his desk a pull out some anistic and begin treating his red wrist’s which where purple from the wood tightening.

He would begin dabbing his wrists in the drug before continuing , “before i say sir ghost i must thank you for controlling your friend , sadly it didn’t stop him from damaging my life's work..” he would say glancing up at the wall where a small photo of him and his parents hung. There in the photo was a stern looking man wearing the attire bright had on now and a young lady holding a baby with cat like crimson eyes. “I was born on the border’s of the great villages , i have no home…” he would the begin wrapping his wrist with bandages “...ever since my parents met an untimely death when i was fifteen i’ve traveled trying to uphold their wishes of helping those in need i’ve been a doctor for six years so for the record i'm not an old man” he would say the last part smirking at the boy.

“So as i said i spent six years building all this equipment to help people , i pieced it together , polished them and tested them on myself, to make matters blunt im as broke as you two but because i'm the doctor in this village the local brothel lets me sleep there at night for free” he would finish with a slight sad laugh. “I understand you can't afford to pay me back for the things you damaged , but I can't take up being a shinobi as I'm a member of the jugo clan” he would say matter of factly.
“Im no front line fighter i posses no jutsu of my own though i can say my clan has afforded me natural gift that would allow me to escape and nothing more, so you understand you’ve left me in a rough place on what to do , luckily this month is paid off meaning i’ll have to leave because you attacked me based off my profesion who even is this ‘Doctor’ you speak of?” he would inquire looking curiously and intently at wan wanting to know the full story about this boy.

“But for now i have a proposition for you , based on the damage and the fact im pretty much gonna need to start over from scratch , i would like to accompany you and your friend on your escapades as your personal doctor and partner of course this means i want a cut of all the ryo we rake in it’d only be fare based off what happened here today” if things didn't go as planned he’d simply have to go report them to the kazekage and be done with it all this day could still be a good one o it could go horribly wrong for one or more parties.

Brights attention was then brought to ghost "Now that you two have put that aside. Let's eat as I am starvin like Marvin, my ninja. So doc what do you gotta eat here hopefully it is to die for.” the white haired male asked bright to which bright leaned back in his chair eyeing the black threads wriggling around the boy’s arm. “A tau i thought your clan was wiped out years ago? But if you want food I'd be willing to whip something up , since the kitchen is in the basement it luckily isn't destroyed , we can discuss everything I've said after I've fed you” he would say looking at the worsening storm outside.

“Can one of you go put up the closed sign and the ther come to the kitchen basement , please no jutsu i’d like to keep at least a few of my belongings” he would say with a hint of amusement showing it was a joke at his expense.

WC: 1223

TWC: 4408
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen

Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:48 pm
you have to understand my frustration with you, everything here was built by me Suna offered me a free home and food as long as I keep their citizens along the border in good health and deliver the proceeds of surgery to them

Wan could understand the frustration he caused this man. Bright was still young and pursuing his dreams, forbidden by those who look as we to a life of hard times. This was all the man had to his name, from what he could understand, the Senju knowing how it feels to hold on to your last. He was holding onto his last as well, the small remaining hope for his family in Kirigakure once he's able to provide it to them. Bright would continue about his living conditions, struggling to make ends meet money wise just as Ghost and Wan were. He claimed he wasn't fit to be a Shinobi, and after watching the man inject himself with syringes with ease earlier, Wan could tell that he was meant for the medical field. However, this didn't prevent Wan from believing that this guy had a greater calling than just being a doctor his entire life. "To the people in which we once pledged loyalty, we are no longer considered Shinobi. Defected to the villages, we are. But to the Universe, we are Young and Gifted, as always. You might not possess the combat skills of those who fight battles of their destiny, but your skill fights a war that harbors the bridge between life and death for all. A gift such as yours should always be in high demand, something that could be the deciding factor on the last breath of a comrade."

While they conversed, Bright would ask Wan about the man he assumed he was at first, the 'Doctor' he and Ghost were hunting. Slouching back in the chair, he begins to remember his first days in Wind Country. "My arrival in Wind Country was rather...welcoming, it would say. I first passed through a small town that gave me directions towards Sunagakure, which was my initial reasoning on coming here. I made my way through the desert and stumbled upon another small establishment, a saloon that ended up being a drinking spot for an old friend." Wan would say, remembering the good times in Kirigakure as a small thief with Kobo, his old mentor. "We were just chilling and talking when suddenly the music kicked off. Boom." Wan would say, representing the noise with a kick to the air to show the saloon doors being kicked in. "These guys walk in, 3 knights in shiny armor head-asses. They were all like 'ThIs sAloOn aIn'T bIg eNoUgh fOr tHe bOth oF uS!'", Wan would go on, clucking his arms like a chicken as he mocked the exact words of the henchmen sent by 'Doctor'. "They came in claiming that they heard a Senju was in 'town', and they were told by their boss 'Doctor' to bring me in. I'm guessing he wanted to do some type of experimentations on me, but hell. Like I told them, they can either go back and tell him I wasn't there, or go back and tell him that   I was there, but they weren't able to get me. So I got up, and tried to leave right?" Wan would stand up from his chair, walking towards the door of the room to represent him when he was trying to leave the Saloon. He stops as if he was pushed on the left side of his shoulder. "Dude pushes me and all, talking about I wasn't going where. I said 'Oh yes I am, sir.' and I gave him an Ultimatum. Either step out of my way, or I'd shove his head up his friend's ass. They didn't wanna move, so." Wan would shrug, looking at Bright to see how his face would react to the story, taking his seat back in the chair before laughing about it with Ghost.

"But for now, I have a proposition for you, based on the damage and the fact I'm pretty much gonna need to start over from scratch, I would like to accompany you and your friend on your escapades as your doctor and partner, of course, this means I want a cut of all the Ryo we rake in it’d only be fair based off what happened here today.

This was the first time anyone had ever asked to join their group. As Wan looked at Ghost, he'd look back at Bright, intrigued with the request to accompany them as the 3rd member of The YAGA. Wan would place his hands on his chin, sitting with his elbows on his shoulders as he thought of a response to the question. "As there is no true leader of The YAGA, we nominate those who join based on the opinions of the entire group. From what I've gathered thus far, I do indeed owe you for the damage caused to something you hold close to your heart, and with your skills and talent in the medical field, you cover a huge area in which we currently lack. You would be honored as a highly valued member of our organization, but do understand that our line of work is similar to those with the title of a mercenary. We are agents for hire, and with that being said we are normally always evenly compensated based on how many of us there are on a gig. I do, however, want to offer you 10% of my monetary gain, something from my own pockets as a token of my apology." With his counter offer thrown on the table, Wan would await the answer of Bright, looking over at his friend Ghost. "Of course Ghost would need to agree that you'd be a perfect candidate as well. He is, after all, currently half of The YAGA, and as our motives follow, all of our voices speak for one." He'd await Ghost's response on the matter as well. 

[WC: 1,009]
Ghost
Citizen

Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:12 pm
Such a beautiful sight to be able to witness. He was glad that he was able to see a new member join them. It was such a blessing that a new member was going to join the family. With a smile on his face he would look up at the doctor. True Ghost himself has medical training but that was more or so on himself. But this guy was the real deal and could be used as such. Maybe he could help Ghost become a monster a very real beast of a freak. So strong that he could solo a tail beast.

Looking at the doctor up and down. He could tell he would be a keeper to help them all on their lifetime journey if anything. Ghost would smile as the new guy wanted to join them. Thinking to himself huts how this could be fun and what not. But trust him it was it going to be easy. This line of work was something all on its own to be behold. They wasn't just going into battle for fun but their first goal was now complete. This was a very good thing for them indeed it was indeed.

Looking on after what Wan said he would add on to it. "You see we have certain goals to do before we reach our endgame goal. We'll the first one you just helped us complete and that was to find a new member for a trio. With that we need like only 7 more like minded people or two. But besides that our next goal here is to find ourselves a new hideout. With that being said we need to raise our funds up to 50,000 ryo. They may seem like Alot. But then again we get paid Alot to do what we do. But what we do ain't no game. We our hunter ninja you see. We hunt what we are paid to hunt rather they be lives or treasure. We take what we need to take and do what we need to do. But do not kill who don't need to be killed. We are legend hunters and we are YOUNG AND GIFTED ALWAYS. With that being said our next goal is simply put. We Will need to get you battle ready. As we all need to get to our max power. As you can tell Wan is a Senju and his might is indeed strong. I am only at half my power until I can get at least four more hearts. So with that being said welcome to the team doctor. Now let's go we our still looking for another doctor." After explaining that the best he could He would look on and smile at the doctor." Form this moment forward you are our brother r not by blood but by bond and nothing shall break that bond. Our main goal is to bring back the village hidden in the stone. We have much work to do."

Ghost looked on as he smiled at their new brother. Now it was the time to get going if anything. Waiting on them to finish up what ever they was doing. Looking on he would smile to Wan to give him the ok he was good to join up with them. But the thing was someone here had to die as they don't need there plans getting out. His nurse would have to go. "Unfortunately your nurse either loses her life or her memory of this day. As we can't afford no lose ends especially one's in this country. Understanding what I mean by that. We have come too far for such a thing to happen to her. Also be sure to tell her holloween is today for her. We will see you outside when the job is all done my brother." With that Ghost would take his leave as he was getting tired of waiting he truly hated to wait for anything and anybody. The tail was now and the tail beast was waiting for them to move in k. Them. Ghost was happy in life and he planned on keeping it that way. All will be well indeed.
Hōjiro
Hōjiro
Citizen

Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:27 pm
Bright would listen to the boy speak as he put away his belongings standing from his desk , getting a black medical bag filling up on his syringes and anestic’s "To the people in which we once pledged loyalty, we are no longer considered Shinobi. Defected to the villages, we are. But to the Universe, we are Young and Gifted, as always. You might not possess the combat skills of those who fight battles of their destiny, but your skill fights a war that harbors the bridge between life and death for all. A gift such as yours should always be in high demand, something that could be the deciding factor on the last breath of a comrade." bright would shoot the boy a glance then look back to his bags.

“There are doctors everywhere some just aren't great at what they do , a lot of people decide they’d be better off snorting salt than seeing a doctor who might give them the wrong information” he would sigh out knowing the pains of villages who would shun him away from being swindled by other ‘doctors’ so to speak it was a slippery slope in the medical field and everybody was gonna have to run on it. Bright would go about the room putting any and all medical records into his bag. 

"These guys walk in, 3 knights in shiny armor head-asses. They were all like 'ThIs sAloOn aIn'T bIg eNoUgh fOr tHe bOth oF uS!'" Bright would snicker at wan’s tone of voice finding this rather amusing. The boy would continue "They came in claiming that they heard a Senju was in 'town', and they were told by their boss 'Doctor' to bring me in. I'm guessing he wanted to do some type of experimentations on me, but hell. Like I told them, they can either go back and tell him I wasn't there, or go back and tell him that   I was there, but they weren't able to get me. So I got up, and tried to leave right? Dude pushes me and all, talking about I wasn't going where. I said 'Oh yes I am, sir.' and I gave him an Ultimatum. Either step out of my way, or I'd shove his head up his friend's ass. They didn't wanna move, so."

Bright would give another laugh , “As there is no true leader of The YAGA, we nominate those who join based on the opinions of the entire group. From what I've gathered thus far, I do indeed owe you for the damage caused to something you hold close to your heart, and with your skills and talent in the medical field, you cover a huge area in which we currently lack. You would be honored as a highly valued member of our organization, but do understand that our line of work is similar to those with the title of a mercenary. We are agents for hire, and with that being said we are normally always evenly compensated based on how many of us there are on a gig. I do, however, want to offer you 10% of my monetary gain, something from my own pockets as a token of my apology." Bright would look at him and nod ; “I'll take that deal , just remember this, I value my freedom above all else” he would say.

"You see we have certain goals to do before we reach our endgame goal. We'll the first one you just helped us complete and that was to find a new member for a trio. With that we need like only 7 more like minded people or two. But besides that our next goal here is to find ourselves a new hideout. With that being said we need to raise our funds up to 50,000 ryo. They may seem like Alot. But then again we get paid A Lot to do what we do. But what we do ain't no game. We our hunter ninja you see. We hunt what we are paid to hunt rather they be lives or treasure. We take what we need to take and do what we need to do. But do not kill who don't need to be killed. We are legend hunters and we are YOUNG AND GIFTED ALWAYS. With that being said our next goal is simply put. We Will need to get you battle ready. As we all need to get to our max power. As you can tell Wan is a Senju and his might is indeed strong. I am only at half my power until I can get at least four more hearts. So with that being said welcome to the team doctor. Now let's go and we 're still looking for another doctor." Bright would laugh a small shadow  being cast upon his face , “i'm very eager to meet this doctor but mind you , i will be using him as a guinea pig for all of my drugs” he would say a slight sadistic growl escaping his throat as he thought of the things he would do to the man.

"Unfortunately your nurse either loses her life or her memory of this day. As we can't afford no loose ends especially one's in this country. Understanding what I mean by that. We have come too far for such a thing to happen to her. Also be sure to tell her halloween is today for her. We will see you outside when the job is all done my brother." the man named ghost would say , this would prompt bright to respond to the man with a scoff as he walked with them.

“She is a lady of the night under a genjutsu , the woman who owns the brothel lets me rent her and erases her memories at the end of her shift. The brothel runs this small town so there is no need to worry. I'll return her for a clean wipe after I finish cleaning up and preparing a body to look like me” he would say as he didn't have time for the kazekage's goons to come looking for their money.

WC:1021
TWC: 5429
------------------------------------------
Claims [EXIT!]
------------------------------------------
54 stats
Berserk Sage Transformation[2,500]
Nature Chakra Conversion[2,500]
Sage Transformation[429/1000]
[will claim jutsu later]

Last edited by Dr.Bright on Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen

Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:21 am
Wan would stand from his chair and walk over to the door, stopping beside bright momentarily. "So it's settled. From this day forward, Bright, you are forever young and gifted, as always. Welcome to The YAGA, and if a day comes in which you do wish to depart, we will surely miss you as both a powerful being and a friend." Wan would look to Ghost and chuckle, slightly smiling at the two as they finalize inducting Bright into The YAGA. Wan fixes his hood back on top of his head, straightening his robes to better fit him. Ghost brings up wiping the mind of the nurse, which is a rather smart idea. Better to give them no way of remembering what happened that way they couldn't be I.D'ed. Bright told them the woman was already under the effects of Genjutsu, something the brothel that ran the town allows to control slaves. "Perfect, then she will remember nothing of what occurred here or our names. You will take time to prepare what must be done on your ends, and I and Ghost will await your return here as you ready yourself. Whenever you're done, we can move onwards in search of our true destiny." The Senju would look at them both, acknowledging them being a whole unit now as he walked towards what remained of the door, the two of them hopefully following behind them. As they parted ways momentarily, the three of them were brought back together as they departed the destroyed hospital to begin an adventure that'll tie them all together. 

[WC: 263]
[EXIT]
---------------------
TOTAL WC: 4,832
CLAIMS:
•Claiming 1,500 WC towards Mastery (No Handseals) of One Thousand Needles of Death (previous WC acquired here)
•Claiming 66 AP 
•2,000/2,000wc for remembering Bright J. Kibutsuji's Chakra Signature
Ghost
Citizen

Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:04 pm
Ghost would smile as the time was now. There was no better time then to do things right now then ever. Looking on he was glad to see that the woman did not have to die this day. As one of their many goals was now completely done. This means they was forever a group of three now. At least until more members joined up. Ghost would look on as he smiled. This was epic in its own right. Looking in he wonder just how strong NG the three of them were together if anything. This was going to get even better. 

Because as it stands now the three of them had enough power to wipe out a small nation all on their own. But the Trio was bigger then that. They needed to get more power some how some way. Things were starting to look up for them at last. He could barely hold in his excitement for this day as the group was getting ready to leave town. Or the middle of no where. Ghost would look on as the sun was now reaching its setting points. Ghost would smile as he would go out side to catch one last look at the sun. It was all fair and Dandy as the young YAGA member looked on for himself to see how it feels to be in a good place for once. Ghost. Was all set and ready to leave to began his new journey with his new brother. But more then ever what was they next step was going to be? Things were going to be crazy and all. Ghost could not wait as he started to prepare himself for his next mission with his brothers.  Ghost just knows life was going to get harder for them for a couple of years. UT things something was off about that doctor in their. To be out here all along was crazy. He had to be hiding something but just what? Ghost believes he was hiding some type of power from them. Hopefully he would reveal it to them soon if anything. But thinking to himself how crazy things were going for them. If anything the trip should more towards that other country it would be easier to move around. As they was the top dogs mostly there. Nobody was going to to be stupid enough to hurt them.

Nobody was going to be dumb enough to try to fight them. Ghost knew this from the get go. But the thing is they should be able to get around with no problem themselves. Ghost just knows this group had what it took. To become such a force that no one would try them at all. But one thing was on his mind that he just had to look into and that was how could someone be so careless being out here like this. Turbot was the middle of no where but still Ghost had his plans to live by as well. 

Nobody here was going to play captain save them. So just what was he doing thinking this. But to be frank. The doctor did say he was with the kage of this country and if that was so. How could he get such a connection to such a person? My oh my was the world fun of strange people and places to be. Ghost would smile at himself thinking all kind of thoughts. But he did have a sense of humor so things was always funny to say the least. But still he was the only person to think such things. Ghost looked on and it was night time seeing this he realized he been out here way longer then he planned too. But to get it on point it was OK as he tend to get lost in his thoughts which was just fin to say the least. Any how thinking to himself that it was time to get back to work. He would start to laugh and what not. Laughing at all the craziness that was going on at the moment. Wondering who was the strongest ninja in the world at this moment in time right now?

He was well aware that his brother stood in the top ten of such a list. He was not far behind at all but still. He could only think about such things in a way that only he knew he could. Ghost would laugh at himself if anything. Because he still had more to do if he had the chance to do it. Ghost just knew he had to get more power somehow some way. But by doing that he could get more power. He would need to obtain it some how some way. Thinking to himself how things should be. Working on and on at the way things were now. He would look up at the sky and see the night stars. He just knows the power he and his brothers had against other people and what not. Ghost would smile as he thought about such a thing. Looking on he would start to walk inside the inn. Looking for his brothers again. It was only time for him and his to keep on moving on. 

Ghost would smile as he made it back into the inn just in time to as the wind would pick up heavily like. How crazy for him to just move out the way of all that dust. It was so hurtful to have that stuff stuck in his eyes and hair. Like who would want to put up with stuff like that? How could someone like this even think of going through such things. Ghost would look on as he went up the stairs and went right back into the room. Seeing everyone was all set and ready he would look on and smile. Thinking now was the time to get rolling and put this chapter behind them once and for all. 

Wc4,061

Claiming 40 stats 

+30 hp
+10 Stamina 

Adding the last 1500 to 
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t42665-chakra-scalpel-revamp

Last training of this is here 

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t43939-robbing-with-hoods-onbut-we-ain-t-robinhood

Adding the 2500 to master the following justu
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t42665-chakra-scalpel-revamp

Last edited by Ghost on Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:10 am; edited 4 times in total
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:53 am
Bright, you've hit 6 stacks of Nature Chakra 1 post ago, so I'm going to be performing the berserker coin flip for you.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum