Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : The Wayfarer
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjustu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 6404

The 'Bingo Book': A Journey in Time [P/I.O] Empty The 'Bingo Book': A Journey in Time [P/I.O]

Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:00 pm
For The...Ambiance.:

Restless from the constant wandering they've been doing, it was hard for Wan to find somewhere to lay his head. The desert proved to be a very unsuitable place to rest due to the climate, and towns nearby were not so friendly of those who were considered 'outsiders'. Eventually Wan and his friend Ghost made it to an Inn, able to hassle the woman there for just a night of residence, using their age as means of persuasion. They could only share the room, and only one bed was in the room, barely big enough for the small Wan himself. Wan took a seat on the side of the bed, sinking into the mattress as a feeling he hasn't felt for quite some time overlaps him: comfort. With Ghost exploring the inn, wandering around talking to the locals, Wan decides that he should get some rest, stretching his entire length along the bed as he puts his hands behind his head. As he looks up to the ceiling, he slowly closes his eyes, reminiscing his bed back in Kiirigakure. The memories of home begin to run throughout his mind, picturing his younger days as a child enjoying the world in it's most innocent form. He thought about his mother, his father, and all the people he left when he decided to run away. Caught up in his memories they soon help the young Senju drift into asleep. 

WAN'S DREAM/FLASHBACK

Wan strolled into his father's private-owned training grounds behind their village home sometime in the mid-afternoon. The place was alive with activity, many came to train here, and the young, growing Senju was here to do the same. Looking around Wan could see the punch bags were all in use, but one of the practice rings was empty, Wan had a glance around for someone to train with. Stepping into the practice ring Wan's father waved to him, walking over to Wan he said: "I'll train with you, what you got in mind for today?" Wan was here to learn a new defensive move, and after a quick discussion with his father, he was ready to begin training.

Wan stood opposite his father and stepped into the upright stance known to all boxers, his father mirrored his actions opposite him. Wan had read the information in regards to his new ability before entering the dojo. The principle was simple, he had to avoid a punch then step inside his opponent's reach to land his blows. He nodded to his father to demonstrate he was ready to commence.

Without a second hesitation, Wan's father threw a punch straight towards Wan's nose. At that moment it was as if the whole world slowed down. Wan's father had punched with his left, meaning Wan needed to move to the right and get in close. Wan tensed his neck as he attempted to move his head quickly to the right. Wan soon found his first attempt to be unsuccessful as the punch struck him on the left side of the face. Wan had managed to at least move enough to avoid taking the punch to the nose.

Shaking his head to clear the ringing in his ear left by the connection of his father's punch. Wan looked to his father who simply grinned in response and threw another punch aimed for Wan's head, this time with his right. Wan only had a fraction of a second to act. Tensing his muscles Wan quickly moved his head to the left avoiding the punch. As he stepped in to land his hits a quick from his father sent him tumbling to the floor. Looking down at him his father laughed "Good attempt, but too slow on the movement."

Wan picked himself off the floor, brushed himself off and stepped back into the Upright Stance. He once again nodded to begin. Once again his father threw a straight punch aimed for Wan's face, he swung with his left. The blow was fast and strong, but this Wan was beginning to get the hang of stepping inside. He moved his head almost instinctively to the right, at the same time stepping that direction also. Before his father's first punch had completed Wan threw a quick jab to the gut. Stepping away Wan grinned as his father caught his breath, slightly winded by the jab.

Wan looked to his father who had now regained his breath and composure. "Good job! but far from perfect, let's continue shall we." Wan once again nodded to begin, ready in his Upright Stance. This time it seemed his father was no longer pulling his punches. Throwing a straight right directly towards Wan's face, this punch seemed far faster than previous ones. Wan made the effort to quickly move inside the blow. Wan had no chance, he failed to avoid the blow and was hit in the side of his head, sending him sprawling to the floor.

The punch had left him somewhat dazed as he climbed back to his feet. He rubbed his face quickly trying to get rid of the fuzzy feeling in his head. His father laughed as Wan shook off the last of dazed feeling and stepped back into his upright stance. Wan was frustrated with himself after the last attempt, he wasn't fast enough. Again he nodded to his father to begin. The straight punch was sudden and powerful, swinging with his right aimed directly for Wan's nose. Wan suddenly moved, almost instinctively to the left, stepping inside the punch as it skimmed past his ear. As he moved Wan aimed a short flurry of jabs at his father's ribs and gut, causing him to buckle over.

Wan stepped back to allow his father time to regain his composure, the flurry had left him slightly out of breath. Wan rolled his right shoulder as he moved back into his upright Stance. Wan's father took the nod this time, letting Wan know that he had regained his footing. Once more the punch flew towards Wan, he tried to move inside the punch but was not as fast, he could feel the onset of fatigue, he was getting slow and was becoming tired. Despite this, he still managed to evade the first punch but was off balance. Seeing this, before Wan could step to land his punches, his father hit him in the head with a heavy hook. Staggered Wan stepped back, shaking his head, he was trying to get past the tiredness he now felt.

It had been a long training session and Wan could feel bruises beginning to emerge on his face where he had failed to avoid punches. The Senju's father looked at him questioningly "Are you okay to continue? We can carry on another time." Wan immediately shook his head, he could and would carry on. Stepping back into the upright stance, he would get this done, nodding once more to indicate he was ready. His father stepped forward with his right foot and threw what could only be described as a hay-maker right at Wan.

Wan knew he had to avoid this punch if this one connected he would be likely K.O'd. Suddenly Wan felt wide awake, the prospect of getting hit lighting a fire inside him. As the punch sailed towards Wan's face he moved his head inside and quickly stepped the same direction. Before his father would have time to react Wan aimed a heavy uppercut at his father's chin. It connected hard, knocking his father onto his backside.

Wan put his hand out, offering to help his father back to his feet. Looking back at Wan his father wiped a small trickle of blood from the side of his mouth, grinned and took Wan's hand, before getting back to his feet. "You've done well today son, but I think we'll leave it there for now." said his father, and with that they bowed, leaving the training grounds and Wan went to his bed to rest.
END OF DREAM/FLASHBACK

Smiling to himself as he sleeps, Wan continues with countless dreams of his past, remembering a time in which his innocence sheltered him from the harsh reality of the Universe. Nowadays they were nothing but faded memories, something he cherished for as long as he could, whenever he could. The sleep he was getting was well needed, having not slept for days before now, only operating on small naps and meditation as a means of staying 'energized'. Ghost would soon most likely want to catch some sleep too, but as on now, the Senju rested for as long as he could, feeling a brief moment of relief against reality as the boy dreamed away. 

[WC: 1,443]
Ghost
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

The 'Bingo Book': A Journey in Time [P/I.O] Empty Re: The 'Bingo Book': A Journey in Time [P/I.O]

Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:13 am
Ghost would smile as they were allowed inside the inn for the night. It wasn't much but hey it was something better then nothing like way better. If only the place was a bit better it would be justified. He was hoping this place was something to be behold to be honest. As he made his way toward the room. Only one bed yet Ghost threads would not fit on such a thing how cruel of the inn keep. Watching as Wan made his way to the bed Ghost would watch him fall right to sleep. He was jealous as he could not just go to sleep he usually be up for hours on end because of his energy. Then he would go right to sleep. Thinking to himself that he would go on a solo tour of the place to help him get better with it and all that.

Soon he would leave the room looking to his left then his right. He would choose to go right because going left would not be right. Anyways going down the hall ghost would give a big smile of his own. As he started to walk down the stairs. Thinking to himself as he made it to the front counter. Looking around he would not see the inn keeper no where in sight. Thus was very unpleasant and unprofessional in Ghost eyes. But damn was it a golden opportunity to upgrade the room. Looking over the counter he would take the room key that was all golden for his self. But as he looked down he would see a updated version of a bingo book. A book that had bingo on it means money. So damn it all bingo bingo bingo. Is what Ghost was thinking as his eyes glow up with stars. Taking the book. He would look for the room on the second floor. 

The room said lover sweet. But would anyone really come here? It was not his place to say but one thing for sure. He sure was hungry. Looking over he would soon take all the inn keep snacks for himself. Eating them as he made his way toward the new room. Soon enough he would get there as soon as he could. Looking on he would use the key to open the door. Ghost would smile as it was a perfect fit. The right key for once. If only he had the right key to get him out of that cell. He would think to himself. More or so the place seem rather large compared to the dump they gave them. Although it wasn't as fancy but it was nice as hell. Compared to the sand in the desert. Ghost would soon start to emerge his threads so they can breath. Taking off his shirt and what not. Looking on he was in a good mood as he did the moonwalk towards his bed. Tripping over it as he smiled. It was because he was such a good boy good things came to him.

He would start to laugh at himself as he tempted to remember what his grandmama told him so long ago. His grandmama was his everything in his life. But the question remains why did she leave him all along in such a cold cruel world? Looking on he would look up at the ceiling and start to think to himself on how to find her. It was something else but thing. He hadn't even thought about it for a moment. She did say go to the place where the sand is like the sea itself. Go to where the wind blow the most. This was something else indeed. He could cry but he would hold his head up high for now. Looking over at the bingo book he would smile at it all. Taking the book he would start to open it up. Some ninja were ninja of a village yet had big money on them. This was crazy on how much money he could make off of someone head. This lead him to consider a life of a bounty hunter. Become the ultimate threat to all who dare challenge him.

Ghost would smile at the very thought of it all. Looking on he would start to get sleepy as he went back to bed nothing new but to dose off. Which was a good thing to say the least. As tomorrow they had a lot to do. They was going to take on their first bounty to say the least of it all. He would smile as he was now ready for battle like st anytime. His grandma a always said the Tau were like zombies to attack against and he wanted that to be true and not a lie. That is way he is learning what he is learning as they was on their journey to rebuild a broken village. Foolish yes but so was the very idea of life in its self. Ghost would start to remember what his grandma a loved to do. She was the very power of what a Tau should be. Replacing her organs with new ones every so often. Thus had him feeling like he could do the same with no problems at all. Ghost truly did want to find her he still had so much to give her. He would think about it all.

Looking on at the wall as his eyes slowly but surely closed itself away. Ghost would start to smile even more so. This was a fun way to think about things. Ghost would start to cry some. As he knows nowadays people ant just cry like thru want to. It was OK for now but he just knows life was going to get harder for him. This was fun he would think to himself. Now that the sun was down he was going to be as well. Wasting no time he would drift off to dream a dream.

Wc1000
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen

The 'Bingo Book': A Journey in Time [P/I.O] Empty Re: The 'Bingo Book': A Journey in Time [P/I.O]

Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:47 pm
Waking up from his slumber Wan felt rejuvenated. He was ready to rock and roll, sitting on the side of his bead shadow boxing his happiness with the air. He positioned himself in the middle of the med and began to meditate, thanking the Universe for her many blessings. "Now that I've laid me down to sleep, I pray to you my soul to keep. And If I die before I wake, I pray that the Spirits of the universe have my soul to take. Many thanks to you!". He hopped up and changed clothes, a few new garments he found in the closet of the room he slept in. 

Black Robes:
It a full-length black coat with a hood and a waist-high slit going up the back, just the size for a 15-year-old teen. It has a large silver zipper that fastens at the top and zips down to seal the coat. There was also a beautiful, silver chain ornament adorned with four large cylindrical silver beads that fasten to a loop on either side of the collarbone region. He checked himself out in the mirror, noticing the rather basic garment, but fresh clothes are something he hasn't had in a while. These were not owned by the inn, since they wore different fashion, so Wan believed it was left by someone who was a tenant before him and Ghost. Speaking of, Wan wondered where is new Tau friend was, probably looking around the place to see what all is there, and who all is there. He gathered his belongings and headed out the door, searching for clues of his partner.

Making he was out the room he looks to his left, then to the right, quickly taking a look back to his left. Walking down the hall he stumbles upon a door, leading to a bathroom, and turns around. Going the opposite way he came, he heads down the stairs, back towards the lobby where there is a separate room. He notices a figure standing inside and upon reaching the corner he finds out its Ghost. The pale Tau user was standing over a table, shuffling through what seemed to be pages of a book. He walked inside and greeted Ghost, his arms filled with a mysterious black garment. It was the same as the one he found earlier, being there was two in the closet, one for him and one for Ghost luckily. It would be a tighter fit on Ghost rather than Wan since the Senju was a little smaller than he was, but it wouldn't be unbearable. It would still fit the two perfectly, and as he handed Ghost the robes he talked about how he was feeling a sudden rush of freedom. "I got some sleep last night, man." Wan would breathe, talking calmly with peace echoing off of every word he spoke. "I had a dream about my dad, and the old sparring we used to do out back in the training grounds. I woke up this morning feeling...new. As if I had a purpose in life. I still don't know what it is, but I at least know it's there. That's something that gave me a little more hope, that maybe I am being led down the right path. Hell, I also found some new clothes and some extra for you man. Not the stylish of attire, but you probably haven't changed clothes in a while just like me. Plus people will know that we are a pair if we have them on. It would be hard for someone to distinguish one of us from the other." After catching up with Ghost for a minute, he glances over to the table and notices the Tau's hand on a book labeled 'Bingo'. "Hey, were you reading that? What's that about, seems like it pertains to Ryo or something."

Wan learned the book was a list of bandits, bounties, and another missing ninja who were causing serious problems around the area. They all seemed to be minor threats, no names sparking thought in Wan's head as he recognized none of them. It seemed like someone was just keeping up with the bad guys, or at least those who were considered bad. Looking through the book he found it rather interesting at how many evildoers there seemed to be around. Whoever left this book must've been some form of a bounty hunter or something. "I wonder whose it belongs to, must've been some sort of good Samaritan who was stopping these guys. I wonder if the owner of this place knows anything about it, or at least if there has been any trouble around here lately. Normally people hire bounty hunters or mercenaries for all sorts of reasons, be it good or bad since the balance has to be kept neutral in lines of work like that. I heard it pays well regardless, hell it ought to when you set your prices! I believe the Akatsuki were agents-for-hire at some point, before moving on to bigger and better things if that's what one would call it. Honestly, it could be the start of going from rags to riches in the minds of the right ninja." Wan would think about all that he just said, about how making money as Bounty Hunters or mercenaries, whatever term people preferred, could become a great source of income to those skilled enough to do it.

All it took was dedication and power, and an understanding of where you draw the line between good and bad. You can't always expect to be hired by the kindest of people. Some people would choose to use these bounty hunters for evil intent. "Hey, maybe that can be a little job of ours. If that book says it's some people around here causing trouble, then we can start cleaning up the minor threats as we continue to train and become stronger. We don't have to be bad guys, but we also don't have to be the good ones. In life, you just have to do what you gotta do, and if someone gets the wrong impression then try giving them the right, and if they still don't get it then maybe they aren't supposed to understand it. We need a way to get money, so maybe we can start asking around about anyone needing help with threats from bandits or shit like that, just like the 'Doctor' guy I heard of back at that saloon." Wan picked up the Bingo Book and handed it back to his friend Ghost, looking around for any more important papers that could serve to be useful to them. "We should ask the people here if they've heard about any threats around. I know we're outsiders and they might not be too friendly about people hunting what could be there, but if they are in trouble then we might be able to help. Let's see what we can start doing to earn some Ryo's, my guy."

[WC: 1,166]
Ghost
Citizen

Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:20 am
" The Akatsuki huh that has a nice ring to it. We can bring them back you know but we can do it so much better. Guns for hired huh. My grandmama said so long ago that the Akatsuki was the ones who destroyed the stone by that group so long ago. So what if we became like the generation Z version of the Akatsuki. That would be so cool if we did. " Looking on he would notice that Wan was wearing a black robe. He must has discovered these new clothes somewhere in this place. Looking on he would give him the other one. How cool now they matches and all that good glory. Ghost would smile as Wan took the bingo book. So clearly he was up with the idea of going after people in it. Ghost would start to laugh as he saw such a thing. Looking on Ghost would be down to start this business like today right now. "Yeah we can collect the bounties from out of here you know. The money could sure help us out and it can give us a reputation we so need. The new age Akatsuki you has a ring to it you know."

Ghost would smile as he stood up and put the jacket on. It fitted him well as he saw such a thing on him. He would smile so hard cause now he looked like he was ready for the world. This job they was doing it was going to be hugh. Sooner or later they might run J to his grandmama while doing this. But one thing for sure was. That Ghost was now ready to kick butt as hard as he could. Taki g up he would look outside the window and then he would smile. Looking on as he would see a group of three people walking. Trying to post up help signs.this was it this was their time to shine. Ghost would think as he saw this. Soon he would walk down stairs as he put on his new jacket which was a little tight but he could work with it. Ghost would smile as he was now down stairs. Looking on he would see the three in the group and walk over to them. Looking up at the poster it said help wanted. Bandit problem and need help at once. This did not shock Ghost one bit. As they did live in a small town I. The middle of no where. He would smile as he took the poster down. Looking at the reward money he would talk to the three who in fact was tryi g to hire guns to help them out. This put a smile on his face as he knew the time was now to do something about these bandits.

Smiling as he agreed to take the job he would have started to walk back toward the inn. Ghost would laugh as he finally got their first mission of bei g a bounty hunter. This was so cool for them he would think as he went back to Wan. Ghost would Ile as he read the poster information. "Help is wanted bandits are attacking our town and we will pay what is needed although we do t have much. We do have enough so please come save us if you can." Looking on that was a heartfelt cry for help and this is what he been talking about. He would look up as he made it to the front of the inn. Looking forward to this it was going to be a day that was good indeed. Ghost would smile as he slowly made his way back to the room. While walking up there he would notice the bar keeper wonder why the room he was in was open. If only he knew Ghost turned that into his night out and damn it was beautiful. Looking on he would make it back to the room. Wan was in walking up to him he wasn't sure how to say it right off the back. Either he would say it with pride or glee. Either way it was going to be said. Taking out the poster he would hand it over to Wan as his robe collier covered his face giving him an almost evil look. So no one could not even tell he was smiling. "Do you see right there lookly there. It is our first job. Turns out people need us to help them get rid of a bandit problem. You can thank me later but this is what we need to do Wan. Like you said get our name out there. The New Age Akatsuki are officially in business. But get this while we take care of these guys we could get even more money doing even more work." He would say this with a very big smile.

Ghost would now start walking towards the village as he assumes Wan was right by him. The sun was just now starting to come up so it was a very good day for the two. Seeing as the villagers said the town was a hour walk away. This was something else as Ghost was just so damn tired of the walking. But at least his new robe made him appear more bad ass then ever before and boy was he happy. Thinking to himself how will he want to come off on the town folk. Knowing his first impression should be the best one. Ghost looked on as they was walking and talking. Flipping through the bingo book. Little did they know they was only on the light side of things. Ghost would close the book just before he got to the big side of things. You know where the monster bounties was. Yet he was not afraid even if he did know that. Looking on he would see the village and points at it. Soon he would run off towards it.

Wc2002
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen

Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:26 pm
Running towards a village Ghost spotted, Wan was eager to begin a new life making money as bounty hunters. Villages had a help wanted signs everywhere looking for ninja who could protect their home. Ghost and Wan make it to a small settlement that was enclosed, a location that was written in the Bingo book they both had found. He wondered if the people here would be kinder to outsiders, but they had less worry about that because of their new attire. They gave the appearance of 'mysterious', two figures that were of the same alliance but its intentions couldn't be hindered good or bad. They walked up to the gates and were I.D'd, giving only their names and status as an outsider while they entered the small town. They made their way through common life, the roads nothing but sand and some sidewalks made of better concrete. It was rather beautiful, giving off a rather lavish economy vibe as they took their time examining their surroundings. Ghost was running along reading the Bingo Book, his mind focused on tracking down potential clients willing to hire them to do contracts throughout the sands, hell, even the world. He told Ghost that he would meet him in an inn down the street called 'The Taiyō" later tonight, wanting to take some time to gather information around here. Maybe he could discover some new leads or any advancements towards a civilization that would be full of people like him and his Tau friend.

One thing was for sure, Wan was broke. His Ryo situation was severe. He was broke, only down to 1 Ryo and he was determined not to spend it until he had made more. He introduced himself to a few of the locals, gaining contacts with people who might be of interest. Wan had heard that Suna was full of diverse ninja such as himself, but the diversity of this place was something he had not seen. It was filled with people of all nationalities, people coming in being arms-dealers, black market auctioneers, and much more. He did his best to expand himself to those willing to expand themselves to him. He was naturally looked at weirdly, being an outsider, but it seemed to him as if everyone there must've been from land other than Wind Country. It must've been that they were there much longer than him, but that didn't stop him from learning what he could. He asked around and got leads on jobs, other people looking to hire ninja for various tasks. Talking to the elders was always one of his favorite hobbies. The old always provided seemingly endless wells of knowledge, provided by the living for so long. Throughout the small marketplace, Wan began to hear tales of Iwagakure and it's fall, the stone village being nothing but mere ruins since anyone here has heard about it. The war tales he heard expanded his mind. He had all but forgotten, if known to begin with, about the fallen villages that once remained. Life was always beginning anew, and there was much more to the world than he had currently seen. Maybe venturing out more to experience the world in its entirety will provide Wan with his Lore, maybe his tale to be told one day.

After spending much time conversing in the marketplace, Wan finally decided to make his way to the inn. He had talked himself into a free rack of fully cooked ribs and was going to share the meal with his Tau friend. upon reaching the inn, he walks in and finds Ghost conversing with the innkeeper, looking for more leads from what he can hear. As he gets closer he finds out that to be true, Ghost getting a few contact names and locations of people hiring ninjas and also some jobs around the town itself. They didn't know how long they'd be there, but it wouldn't hurt to have different options to put on the plate. The smell of the ribs flooded the room, causing all to wonder where the smell was coming from. Reaching into his back, Wan pulls out the wonderfully packaged meat, offering Ghost half of it as they find somewhere to sit and enjoy their meal. This was a delicacy, and as Wan ate it he couldn't get over how tender the ribs were. They were juicy, splattered with a special sauce that was both sweet and tangy at the same time. The meat itself was nearly falling off the bone, getting the hands of the Senju dirty as he struggled to pick up the ribs to get it all down his mouth. They devoured the meal rather fast and drunk a few cups of water as they sat around conversing on what they should do next. 

"I need for us to start bringing in some money." Wan would say to Ghost as he sat rubbing his stomach, full of eating half a slab of huge boar ribs. He eventually shifts his body up, the laces around his hoodie dangling as he cleans his hands off. "As of now, we're just living on the edge of our resources. I'm down to 1 Ryo and I'm sure you don't have much either, so we need to start making plans on how we're going to change that. Now, I got a couple leads on a group that's been terrorizing a few settlements throughout the winding country. They do it a lot from what I was told, and a few people have started looking for help in dealing with the threat. It would be a good place to start as mercenaries, kind of a  way to get our name out there more in a more neutral form of state than immediately convincing people we are either good or evil. This type of money can't be precious on who it chooses to work with, so it's best if we start getting known for doing something before we end up being known for doing nothing." He would watch as Ghost would laugh, something the Senju learned his friend often did before the Tau would soon agree with what he said. They both would need more money to do more things, and the only way to get that was to start venturing into the world in which they chose to venture into. 

"Next, I'm thinking after we get enough money, we establish a base of operations." Wan pulls out the small notebook that he keeps his notes in, cycling throughout the pages as he shows Ghost the stuff he's found. "It's only two of us now, but monkey sees monkey do as I was told. Eventually, other people might want to start becoming bounty hunters, hell, there probably are already some out there. That's why I was going to Suna, to find people who were gathered under the same goals, so why wouldn't people gather under ours one day. It's best if we have a home in which they can call home when that day comes. Somewhere where they can be sheltered from the outside world, protected by those who exist to further the cause of those surrounding. I'm thinking we can start small, find somewhere that'll be a good place to begin building and work from there. There are tons of ruins out in the world, particularly the old villages, and also a few islands I've heard about. It'll be a lot of work re-building one of the old villages to suit or needs and honestly, I don't think it's something the two of us could do alone. Maybe we set up a small little establishment as far from society as possible, somewhere we wouldn't have to worry bout interaction form others for quite some time until we do gain the resources to rebuild a village from the ground up. What do you say, my friend?" He would wait to hear input from his Tau friend. 

As the two got up, they made their way outside and back towards the marketplace. They got right back to work with gathering more leads and information, the two of them splitting up as they worked through the night gaining all the knowledge they could. Every few hours they'd meet back at the end, sharing all that they had found with one another before embarking to the marketplace to get more. They decided that they would share the last of what they learned before calling it a night, since getting rest would always be in their best interest to gain whenever they could while working a job as mercenaries. Wan would scrabble through his book in their shared room of the Inn, fiddling through pages as Ghost would do the same with what he had learned. "Those islands I told you about earlier, I don't think they are inhabited, at least not majorly. All the people I spoke to about it only said that few go there, even for vacations, and some of the islands aren't even listed on maps. If there is anyone there, then they have the same idea as us with not wanting to be seen. That could be a good thing and bad thing, but if we do go and run into any problems, I'm sure it's nothing the two of us couldn't handle, let alone one of us if it's nothing but a vacationer taking an extended holiday. Truthfully, it wouldn't hurt to at least find one more person who can help us out. The two of us together are strong but three of us would be even stronger, let alone becoming more of a team rather than just a Duo. I say we start scouting for potential members of our group to join us, maybe some more missing ninja will arrive in Wind Country looking for a new life. When they do, we will be there to extend our hands to theirs. We won't force them to join us, but we'll at least provide good enough reason to." After the two talked for a while, Wan would yawn as he grew tired, his eyes slowly beginning to fade as his body sunk more and more into the bed. He got up and did a bit of stretching, deciding he would go take a shower to try waking himself up. 

Wan made his way to a medium-sized room that served as the inn's bathhouse. The Sauna was full and so were the showers, so if the Senju wanted to clean himself, the only option would be to use the open pool. Stepping in, he looked around to make sure nobody else was in there, checking again with his enhanced senses. Taking his change of clothes and a bar of soap with him, he gets inside the pool and soaks, relaxing his body mentally as his muscles begin to calm themselves, scrubbing himself with the bar of soap. He washes everywhere, even finding a toothbrush given to those who stay at the inn to brush his teeth with. As he cleans himself, he begins to meditate sub-consciously, thinking about the day he's had as memories of it slowly begin to drink away. He finds himself thinking of his future and the future that he and Ghost will both have, knowing that fate was only what someone made it be. Fate was never determined. The only time life and dreams ended was when someone deemed them to be ended. Wan knew he needed to keep a positive outlook on life, and he did his best to make every day a better one than the last. After he finished washing up, he took his robes to the washroom to be cleaned, hoping to return to them in the morning with a fresh scent by whoever cleans clothes. He returns to his room, sleeping on one of the 3 beds in the room that was much bigger than the last place they visited. As he sleeps, he thanks the universe for providing him safe passage throughout the day as he gains rest to soon begin yet another one, when the sun awakes. 

[WC: 2,018]
---------------------------------------
TOTAL WC: 4,627
CLAIMS:
•Claiming 2,850wc towards Wood Release: Four Pillar Prison Technique
•Claiming 1,500wc towards Wood Release:Thousand Wood Chip
•Claiming 250wc towards Fuinjutsu Breaking
•Claiming 46 Stats, +30 speed, +6 Strength, +10 Stamina
Ghost
Citizen

Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:15 pm
Monkey see monkey do he would laugh at that. As that was a saying his grandmama would tell him so often. As they made it around the small town later in the evening. That was all he could do was to think of that very phase. Ghost would laugh out loud at such a thing. But soon he would get to work. Looking around the town he could tell it was a poor to OK one of living. Did this shock him not really as it was better then how he was living. Yet he would continue on about the business he was going on. Looking for more information on the bandits attacking the people of this town. Which name he did not know at the moment. But he was still driven to help them out. Mostly because he needed the money. He looked on as the folks around town would tell him what was going on here. Getting more and more information about how things went down here. The village would come under attack by the bandits who seem to worship a unknown missing ninja. This was crazy yet Ghost under stood it all to well as he looked on.

Seeing all he needed to see and knowing what he did. Ghost would return to the inn eating and talking to Wan about the information he had picked up. It was a good thing they did came as the bandits were going to attack again pretty soon. Thinking to himself that he could use more organs and what not. So he hope he could find a new heart all on his own. He was wondering what kind of people these bandits were? He was getting all happy so happy in fact he would leave the inn yet again. Climbing on top of its roof he would start to stare at the sun. Looking over the high two story building. Ghost was truly in a good mood to do it all. Laughing at the way the people needed help. If only they had fought back some time ago. Maybe this would not be happening over and over again. This was all to funny as Ghost looked on. Thinking about it he would laugh at himself as he now realizes. That if they were to have fought back. Most likely they all would have been killed on the spot no doubt.

So people need to fight hate with hate even if it creates more hate. As love have no place on a battlefield. Showing such a thing will no doubt end you on sight. His grandmama taught him that. All though she worded it a bit differently than he did. But at last he was prepared for what was to come next. Thinking about how good life could have been if they stayed by each other side. Ghost would smile at the very notion of the remaining words she left him. As the sun was standing still it would soon. Start to go down to rest it's light for the night. Ghost would notice this one as the wind would start to pick up. Not just the wind but the sand started to blow all around as well. How unfortunate fir him as he was enjoying the moment he was living in. This was all he wanted to do. But only time would time if he could enjoy such moments again. This made him to happy as he sat there looking over the town. Starting to get bored as time was starting to set in on him. He could sleep the night away but.

Still he had things to do and things to think about. Ghost was not one to pay foolish games nor wait all his life. He would smile anyhow as he would walk away to the down stairs. With his eyes being all heavy he would make his way to the room he was to sleep in. Looking around it seem OK to him. So with a smile on his face he would get ready for night night damn it. After all he had a very big day a head of him. Soon enough as time went by he was no longer trying to stay up but indeed was trying to go bed. This was funny but it was the thing to do as he knew he needs to get his rest. Making their way to the town was the first step but defending them would be the very next. This was either going to be a good idea or a very bad one. But for what it is Ghost was super ready.. Looking on he would smile as he knew his time was coming soon. He would look up at the ceiling as he slowly closed his eyes trying not to go to sleep. But truth be told he pretty much was about to go to sleep. Nothing was going to stop him from doing such a thing to be frank. His pride is what keeps him moving that is the only thing he could count on to never let him now. Until now with Wan this new duo of theirs was going to cause all sort of problems to say the least. Ghost would laugh to himself as he thought about it in a light way.

Still he was sad bad things had to happen for them to get good results. This was the way life was going rather they like it or not. Still he had options of not to do things. Yet he made the choice to do things as it was the only way to live life at the moment and nothing was going to stop him. Soon his black threads would start to come out of him as they moved around his room. Ghost would smile as his eyes would close for the night. It was show time as the sun was sleep as well. He was going to dream a sweet dream.

Wc 3003

Claiming 30 stats

+30 Chakra

Adding world count into
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t32572-masked-beast-technique
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default

Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:09 pm
Cool topic

Approved @ Wan and Ghost
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum