Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 8:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 6:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 4:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 3:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 4:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 4:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 2:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 2:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 12:20 amZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 11:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Minato Terumi
Minato Terumi
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

A Life Changing Encounter (PVT/IO) Empty A Life Changing Encounter (PVT/IO)

Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:21 am
It was rather clear today in Kirigakure as the light breeze cascaded across the grassy field, there was not a sound as Minato sat in the field beneath a lone tree. The tree seated close to center of the field, nearly a hundred meters in every direction to tree line. Minato had been reading a file he had picked up from the local department of events, it was about an event where a shinobi used several different jutsu that Minato had developed an interest in learning. So he figured why not read ways in which they were used efficiently in combat, he adjusted the spectacles on his face and pushed aside his blue bangs as he continued to read undisturbed by the world around him so far.
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

A Life Changing Encounter (PVT/IO) Empty Re: A Life Changing Encounter (PVT/IO)

Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:49 am
A rare day had occurred in the land of Kirigakure, the sun was beaming on the islands, a light breeze traveled through the trees and foliage of the island. The wind blowing through each and every individual blade of grass that littered among the ground of the island he currently governs. Life was good for Kizmaru, he had obtained a rank that was virtually impossible to achieve by many and now he had to make up for his weakness by studying and training harder than anybody could possible imagine. The training part was easy, it was just repetition of building muscle, using techniques and muscle memory. He wouldn't have to worry about that though since his training was coming along great but every now and again, Kizmaru felt like he had to escape from his duties and sneak out to have a little 'him' time. Leaving the Kage's mansion that he had now moved into, he decided he'd go for a walk to wherever the road would take him. Wearing his Jounin Flak jacket for protection, he walked and walked until he came to a grassy area with nothing but a sea of grass as far as the eye could see. 

This was a nice change of pace for Kizmaru as he had seen nothing but stalls and busy streets. He was also getting ready to start improving on the economy little by little so he figured that he would survey the lands to see what can do where. As much as he likes the natural scenery here, the time for that was long gone, what he wanted was change and improvement. He wanted to advance technology further if not to help his fellow villagers and island. In compassion, Kiri was a small nation in comparison to the other major nations. He decided he would have to work smarter than the others if he wanted to preserve its integrity as a militaristic nation despite being small. Walking along the grassy fields, he became lost in thought and aimlessly walked for what seemed like hours until he came across a lone mound with a single tree on it. This snapped him back to reality as he observed a lone shinobi under a tree. Placing his hands behind his back, he casually walked over towards a shinobi that was reading something underneath the said tree. Walking up slowly so the shinobi could notice him coming, Kizmaru decided to silently peer over the shinobi's shoulder to see what he was reading.

W.C: 418
Minato Terumi
Minato Terumi
Citizen

Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:43 pm
The file was beginning to get interesting as the techniques were used in various climactic events. However, it seemed Minato would not be finishing the book as a man seemed to make his way to the tree without secrecy in his steps. The man was obviously in no way attempting to hide his presence so the chances of it being an enemy were slim, though Minato allowed himself to continue the appearance of reading the book. Waiting for the man to arrive by the tree beside him, hoping to learn the reason for his arrival.

The man arrived seeming to peer over his shoulder and it felt like he looked at his file, this leading to Minato's decision to speak after realizing what was going on. "It's a file on utilization of a few jutsu." he'd pause to wait for a response, looking up from his paperwork and at this man who had been looking over his shoulder. Taking note of his appearance for memory, a scar on his face making it an easy way to distinguish him from others. A dark skinned man with very light hair standing before him, something about him just seemed like Minato should find him familiar. As though he has important or something, but until information was presented he couldn't be certain if his hunch was correct.
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen

Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:33 am
Continuing to look over the boy's shoulder, he couldn't exactly make out what he was reading but he figured it be worth a shot. He had nothing better to do other than work and ponder on how to make the village a better place for all to live in over all. Keeping those thoughts in mind, maybe it would be beneficial to get a fellow villager's advice on the matter. It should be good for something at least. He wasn't very experienced in being a leader himself and this was all very new to him. First thing he'd do though, is ask what particular book this boy was reading. Not only did he have to ponder ideas for the safety of his village, but he'd also have to keep his own strength up in order to better serve. "Hey there buddy, what are you reading," Kizmaru said with a curious tone. He figured it wouldn't hurt to ask while he was here and he needed some form of distraction anyways. Regardless of the boy's answer, Kizmaru wasn't fully invested in what the boy was reading at all. He just wanted to use a can opener in order to ask him a serious of questions that may or may not impact how the village grew.

Waiting for a response from the boy, Kizmaru decided to slump down against the tree they were currently near, in order to rest a bit from the long walk as well as avoid standing there like a statue. Outstretching both legs in a 'V' shaped pattern, resting his back against the best of the tree in order to get as comfortable as possible. Unfortunately for him, he didn't have any form of reading material he brought, not that it would ease his pain but something to pass the time. He was already sick of reading forms and documents from the citizens about every little plea. Sitting on the small mound, Kizmaru could understand why somebody would choose a nice secluded place like this to hide themselves away from the world. It was nice, peaceful and over all quiet. A light, sea breeze would blow from time to time which made the glare of the sun less strenuous. He already pegged the weather quite odd for the land of Kiri but its not like this was their native home to begin with. Either way, he decided he would relax and take in the current scenery.
Minato Terumi
Minato Terumi
Citizen

Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:23 pm
It was strange the interest in the paperwork this guy had to have peering over his shoulder like this, but why should he be so interested in what Minato was reading? It was slightly unsettling to have him standing over his shoulder, but the weird silence in his presence did not last as he addressed the documents that Minato had in his hands. The pause between his response enough to allow the other man to assume a comfortable position sitting beneath the tree, but not too long of a pause before responding to make Minato seem slow or unwilling to talk. [color:4706=00b6d3]“This is a documentation of an event involving a shinobi in combat, it includes such details as jutsu used and in what way they were used.” A breif pause to allow the information to imprint into the mans mind, [color:4706=00b6d3]“I figured reading of ways some jutsu were used successfully in situations where failure was dire would help in better understanding the importance of said jutsus in combat.” Minato put away the paperwork and decided to make this conversation differ from his readings, choosing to inquire on the man’s presence here on this outskirt island. “What brings you all the way out here? I mean me I like quite places to read, but you seem to have nothing with you just wondering without reason?” Minato was at this point propped against the tree not looking at the man but obviously giving his attention on the response that was sure to follow.

Minato enjoyed this place it was slightly warmer and more inviting than most of the misty wet islands littering the ‘Island Country’ that Kirigakure occupied, through rather deep research he had learned of his Clan the Terumi and their home being the original Kirigakure a village lost sometime ago. Minato had thought about re-establishing a clan house here on this island, but it was merely a thought as he currently was far from capable of this feat. He began to wonder about this new Mizukage that the village had talked about, though Minato missed the coronation and had yet to see this man. What kind of Kage would he be? There is no telling if things would descend into a darkness or perhaps he would shed a new light on the village, but only time will tell where things would go.
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen

Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:17 am
Feeling a little restless, Kizmaru started to lean forward as much as he could, outstretching both of his arms, one after the other, over each corresponding leg. His body still feeling stiff from work all day and most of the night. As he's pondered before, there was few times in which he'd get to enjoy going out like this, less his work be neglected and pile up even faster. Well, at least he had time to exercise this time around, albeit he didn't know how brief it was going to be. Still, it was nice to find a fellow shinobi to talk too, even if it would be a short while. Listening to the boy's response, Kizmaru nods his head slightly in response to his statement. He smirked a bit, knowing he should damn well be doing the same but instead he choose to waste his time loitering about. Leaning back to the base of the tree, Kizmaru laid his head onto the bark, lifting his head slightly into the air to observe the peculiar, clear skies. Not many days like this come around so he was glad to skip work in order to enjoy this view. 

While tracing the sky with his eyes, he accidentally made contact with the sun cause him to squint and avert his eyes. Lowering his head, he looked at the direction he came from, which led to the village. Folding his legs for comfort now, Kizmaru decided it would be best to respond. " Studying hard, I see. Well, in a way, I should be studying too but here i am; Slacking and taking strolls like i own the place or something," Kizmaru said, snickering a bit before returning to his default facial expression. "Well, keep at it I guess and when i return. I'll do he same. If you like to read documents and books however, I recommend you go back to the ninja academy, and I don't mean that in a bad way. Its just there's a library filled with techniques and skills you might find useful when it comes to your hobby. I thought about heading there myself but, studying just isn't for me. I'd rather daydream or fall asleep. Eventually, I'll get to it little by little but for now, I wish i could just be like this forever but I can't." Letting out a small sigh, Kizmaru decided he should get back soon.

W.C: 403
T.W.C: 1229
Minato Terumi
Minato Terumi
Citizen

Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:24 pm
Minato watched as the man stretched his limbs as though he had grown stiff from restlessness, it was enough to make him wonder if he had been stuck in the same position for the majority of his days. Minato listened as the man spoke of studying and then of a place with in the village where he could study a vault filled with vast knowledge, just how much could he learn there he began to wonder as he looked at the man. Minato stood turning to the man deciding to let his inquisitive side out, "What do you know about the Great Vortex Technique?" Minato had recently read about this jutsu and figured it would be a great tool to carry in his arsenal, but if the man knew the jutsu then he could have a mentor for learning versus doing research to figure it out on his own.

Minato placed the documentation he was holding back into his pocket, his cold eyes and expression on his face as he looked at the man awaiting his response to his question. If the man could teach him a jutsu or two then his day would not be wasted on mere readings.
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen

Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:52 pm
Finishing up with his little exercise, Kizmaru decided it was time for him to get up and be on his way. However, Minato asked a very peculiar question. It wasn't as if the jutsu itself was particular secret but not many people bothered to discover or learn this powerful water technique. Still, if he was asking about it, it had mean the boy had done his research. Now, whether to teach him or not was entirely up to Kizmaru. There was no reason he shouldn't teach him though so he figured he'd question what his motives were for wanting power so quickly. "I know somethings about that technique, but what use would you have for it? After all, I can't reveal knowledge of that jutsu for the fun of it. Gonna do something special with it?" Kizmaru said, inquiring about the boy's motives. It was good that more village shinobi was taking an interest in learning powerful jutsu and further their careers but it was best to try and figure out who would use the knowledge in the village's best interest and who would use it for their own personal gains. Either way, only time and maybe some conversation, consideration and evaluation would be able to determine whose trust worthy and who aren't.

W.C: 213
T.W.C: 1442
Minato Terumi
Minato Terumi
Citizen

Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:25 am
Seemed the man’s demeanor changed at Minato’s inquisition on the jutsu, but it wasn’t a bad reaction more like he himself had been made inquisitive. Minato was then faced with a question of his own, still regarding the jutsu though. “Well in truth I have a natural affinity for Water Jutsu and having this in my arsenal would be beneficial not only for the devastating effect it has, but also to help get water on the field of battle to make use of.” Minato paused realizing this might not be the answer the man expected, “Or if you wish to know my intentions of the power in relation to the village, don’t worry I am a Kirigakure Shinobi. I am loyal to the village, you could say I bleed the very water of this land. I would use this power only to help our village and country.” Minato was a bit of a speech giver at times, but it was something he knew may one day come in handy. Minato hoped this man would accept his words and share his knowledge of the jutsu, perhaps this man was the one Minato would need to reach his goals. Only time would tell though as he awaited this man’s response, knowing it was a lot to take in.

(216 Words)
(1164 TWC)
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen

Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:54 am
Well, it was no surprise to Kizmaru that the first response out of the lad's mouth would be because of natural affinity to water which is why he would seek greater power but, for what purpose does he want to get strong. He didn't want to hinder his village's progress with superficial and arbitrary questions of loyalty since it doesn't matter if you're loyal or not, as long as you follow orders and do your job like a good solider and leave the thinking to the higher ups. In the end, he decided he would just train the boy in hopes he would use it for the good of the village. Since he was already standing, he decided he would coach him a little on how to use it. "The Giant Vortex technique is one of the more powerful water techniques known to most high ranking shinobi of the water attribute. It shouldn't be used sparingly or recklessly due to the fact it drains a large portion of your chakra, as well the amount of time you spend preparing it. Allow me to demonstrate." Bring both of his hands together, Kizmaru started to prepare the hand signs needed to in order to cast the technique.

Starting his cast, Kizmaru started to for the corresponding seals of Tiger, Ox, Monkey, Rabbit, Ram, Boar, Ox, Horse, Monkey, Tiger, Dog, Tiger, Snake, Tiger, Ox, Monkey, Rabbit and Bird. Not long after completing the hand signs, Kizmaru turned around in the opposite direction he planned on heading, inhaling before exhaling a massive amount of water in the opposite direction of where he intended to walk, lifting his head towards the air in a forty-five degree angle. A stream of water, starting at a meter before expanding into a length of five meters of a spiraling vortex, shot straight into the air. He didn't want to make it too big, causing mass destruction to the landscape but only as a demonstration to his fellow Kiri Shinobi how the jutsu was properly utilized. He would have liked for a water source nearby to demonstrate how it would operate but in the end, he figured it did the job regardless.  With that, his demonstration of the jutsu was done. Kizmaru then decided he would he would give him more pointers on how and when to utilize said jutsu in a fight. When all was said and done, he bid the Genin farewell as he had to get back to his work.

[Exit.]

W.C: 414
T.W.C: 1856

Claiming 9 Chakra.
Claiming 1800 words into Suidanha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum